White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by denis »

You Don’t Have to Do This
Max, stop making videos. I have no more room in my drawers :razz:

Max, arrêter de faire des vidéos. Je n'ais plus de place dans mes tiroirs :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Merci, denis, mais je ne peux pas m'arrêter. :D
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

Max5s wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:17 pm The Mediterranean Girl 2/14/2021

We included a lot of foot shots in this video. Comments on this aspect are welcome as we may continue in this vein if there’s an interest.
Well I was going to say I don’t have to tell you I have s heightened interest in more sole shots like those of Diane while she is being mercilessly strangled, but maybe I do. Yes, I AM INTERESTED! Lol. More feet please, kind sir. We are impoverished.

The preview was a nice teaser, but this film really earned it’s keep when I got the full version. Diane’s flinching toes and creamy soles while Orsi decimated her was quite titillating, and an excellent precursor to the nude pose she was manipulated into by the film’s end. Believe me, I speak for a bashful, but sizable minority in this community who will only spend money on barefoot models. Unless someone is so repulsed by foot shots it destroys the entire film for them (and I realize there a few who express that condition) this is small group and you will come out ahead by showing da feets more :). I applaud your efforts!
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

I must admit, I could never do much with feet per se, but they have always been something... noteworthy to me, inspiring a certain curiosity. One element I can definitively state as erotic in regards to feet and our fetish, is the removal of the victim's footwear. Especially in the case of a female killer, I find it sexy to think about her removing the shoes of the woman she murdered, followed by close-ups of the soles, etc. This is particularly enticing in the case of said footwear being sneakers, or athletic shoes, preferably all white, without socks underneath. I do not consider the motivation for the killer to be materialistic, but rather to cause an indignity to her victim. On the other hand, she also might regard the shoes as trophies, or it is part of her special kink.

In any case, I do believe that the foot fetish can have a place in many death fetish videos, be it as just a side note, or something more central to the theme of it. I do not believe that it always has to be the focus when it is included.
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

Norrin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:19 am I must admit, I could never do much with feet per se, but they have always been something... noteworthy to me, inspiring a certain curiosity. One element I can definitively state as erotic in regards to feet and our fetish, is the removal of the victim's footwear. Especially in the case of a female killer, I find it sexy to think about her removing the shoes of the woman she murdered, followed by close-ups of the soles, etc. This is particularly enticing in the case of said footwear being sneakers, or athletic shoes, preferably all white, without socks underneath. I do not consider the motivation for the killer to be materialistic, but rather to cause an indignity to her victim. On the other hand, she also might regard the shoes as trophies, or it is part of her special kink.

In any case, I do believe that the foot fetish can have a place in many death fetish videos, be it as just a side note, or something more central to the theme of it. I do not believe that it always has to be the focus when it is included.
I strongly agree with your last comments Norrin. Foot fetish does not have to be the central part of a film to be very hot. There does not have to be a big slobbery foot worship or foot job in the middle of the action to be great. But so many times I have seen a barefoot (or panty hosed) model sprawled out on the floor after a sexy death scene, and the film maker does body scans and lingers on every angle... except for the feet. Even a quick couple of seconds of a close up would have turned it from a good project to a great one. I feel after talking to enough people that this is one of the most prevalent sexual fetishes. Not only here, but in life. To ignore it or exclude it from one’s material is short sighted snd likely translates into lost sales.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I have been fortunate to encounter both Tostig and Norrin recently, and I have received great input from both. I’m in an experimental phase, and have been paying more attention to headshots and strangulations as ways of demise and to feet in terms of capturing more of the beauty of the female body. Since the last couple posts focus on the feet, I’ll address that here.

I’m not a foot fetishist, but in terms of how an actress is presented, the feet and what they are wearing can strongly impact a segment of my audience as well as how I see the scenes myself. Using camera angles that capture them at various points in the action really enhance a scene without necessarily dominating it. For me, the enhancement is what I’m looking for and these guys are helping me to see these scenes through their eyes and to create new ones that offer more nuanced perspectives. For that I’m very appreciative.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

You Don’t Have to Do This
Susanne should have waited. She was too quick. :cry: Ildiko was about to take off her bra. We missed her beautiful breast :razz:

Susanne aurai du attendre. Elle a été trop rapide. :cry: Ildiko alait retirer son soutient gorge. On a loupé sa belle poitrine :razz:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Denis,
Vous avez raison. Susanne aurait dû attendre plus longtemps. :lol: :approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Navel Stab 3/17/2021

Orsi and Natalie meet and Orsi starts answering questions about her films and how she likes to play the victim. She is particularly fond of getting shot or stabbed in the navel, and she and Natalie pretend to kill each other as a form of foreplay. Orsi doesn’t realize it until it’s too late that Natalie plans to actually kill her instead of making love to her. Fun and games come to an abrupt end when shit gets real, and Orsi is dying on the floor with a stab wound in her belly button. Correction: the fun ends for Orsi, but Natalie enjoys the fruit of her labor.]
This is a very navel fetish oriented video. There is a lot of play before and after the stabbing.

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.[/b
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Navel Stab Preview Video

can be downloaded for FREE here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/18x93eivjczylib/WWP1089P_Navel_Stab_Preview.mp4/file
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I Love Your Belly Button 3/27/2021

Orsi is at a beach hotel and sitting at the bar. Aisa, the bartender thinks Orsi looks really hot in her bikini and starts formulating her approach to get Orsi in her bed. Just as she starts making some progress, Britney approaches Orsi, and they start talking. Britney immediately notices Orsi’s nervous twitch of playing with her navel piercing and the conversation goes in that direction. Talking leads to touching, and when Britney’s finger hits the right spot, Orsi can’t wait to get to Britney’s room for some action. As they go upstairs, Aisa’s rage consumes her. As Orsi and Britney begin their lovemaking, Aisa enters the room and puts a bullet on Britney’s chest, and as she slowly confronts her mortality, Aisa puts another bullet in Britney’s forehead. Orsi,, clearly terrified, is Aisa’s next target. With the calm of an assassin, Aisa deepens Orsi’s navel with a bullet leaving her with a doubly pierced belly button. Strangely, it was just what Orsi wanted, and Aisa reminds Orsi that she’s having her final orgasm. Filmed in 2020.

A FREE preview video can be downloaded here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hdexgpn7yhgujhm/WWP1048P_I_Love_Your_Belly_Button_Preview.mp4/file

Image ** Image ** Image

These videos can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Well, that was quite the little epic :)
I am impressed with it in a lot of aspects. Britney is a big favourite of mine, so seeing her receive a rare topless headshot was going to be a sure-fire delight. Especially in that sexy swimsuit, which I personally prefer over panties for how it sticks to her crotch, so close to revealing her holy of holies. I did not even mind the preceding shot to her chest too much, with the small amount of lingering on it. The position she remained in was nice as well, but what I liked even more about it was Orsi getting up from under her, forced to move her legs away. This having to manipulate the dead body, or alternatively the manipulation of dead bodies out of lust, is exciting.
Given the nature of the story, though, Orsi's death of course took centre stage and it was well acted, leaning more towards agony, rather than ecstasy. Her attitude preceding it was fun to watch, how she asked to be shot in the belly button. Although I am not particularly interested in this method, the way that her excitement about it came across, with an orgasmic anticipation, made it more intriguing to see her die than I would have thought.
There are some slight blemishes, but when it clicks, it clicks, even better than I have seen it before. Special mention goes to the editing. The tightness of it, particularly in the death scenes, really benefitted the experience and on several occasions I felt compelled to take a screenshot based on how erotic this or that composition of visual elements was. The small foot shots were also neat, not excessive to a level that it should bother those who do not appreciate that, but at the same time I felt that you could have a little more of them, specifically from Britney whose feet unfortunately did not get much attention at all.
Overall, I can fully recommend the video to fans of navel shots, though headshot fans should not be left unsatisfied either after watching it. Good stuff :approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin,

Thank you for your generous review. It is much appreciated. :D

We filmed this several months before we had our discussion, so I’m glad that we were still able to hit some of the key triggers for this audience. There are some modifications I would make if I did it again, but we’ll try those next time around.

The foot shots were part calculated and part coincidence. We are definitely incorporating that fetish in future productions, but as you suggest, we want it to be more-or-less a seamless addition so that the shots appear natural rather than contrived (most of the time).

I still have your script suggestions, and I wrote a few more things down that take heed of the comments you made about what makes a good headshot. I also have some of my own ideas I want to explore on that subject as well.

Again, thanks for your comments and the review. And I hope to work with Natalie and Britney again soon as we go down this path.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

No Matter Who;
Episode 7 of the Orsi Allen Series
4/10/2021

Orsi Allen is back. This time she is hunting down the person who sadistically murdered Chloe. After Orsi discovers Chloe’s body she makes a promise to kill Chloe’s attacker in the same manner that Chloe was murdered; a single shot right through her belly button. Orsi discovers that Ildiko is her target, and when Ildiko tries to seduce Orsi, she gets a chunk of hot lead in the sexiest part of her naked belly. Ildiko can’t believe that the Orsi she knew could kill with such indifference, but for Orsi, it was just the kind of thrill she loves.

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

A FREE preview video of No Matter Who can be downloaded at the link below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/95lngd059mnq3as/WWP1067_No_Matter_Who_%2528OA_7%2529_Preview.mp4/file