White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mariamika

Re: White Wolf Publications Video Announcements

Post by mariamika »

I hope you start doing some blood coughing in your future videos.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

That's a good idea. We do them occasionally as you suggested.

mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Max5s wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 pm That's a good idea. We do them occasionally as you suggested.

Oh, this one was great :love:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm really glad you raised this issue. I went back and looked to see how many videos I have made for White Wolf that had bleeding from the mouth and there were too few. I have done lots of them for Sophie's and for Anne's Dreams but only one for my pet project. I will certainly start doing more although it will take them a while to work through the line. I'll probably slip one in next time I shoot and move it to the head of the queue.

Again, thanks. :cool: :cool:
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Max5s wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:28 pm I'm really glad you raised this issue. I went back and looked to see how many videos I have made for White Wolf that had bleeding from the mouth and there were too few. I have done lots of them for Sophie's and for Anne's Dreams but only one for my pet project. I will certainly start doing more although it will take them a while to work through the line. I'll probably slip one in next time I shoot and move it to the head of the queue.

My pleasure :love:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Here are 2 we did at Sophie's Fantasy Art. There's plenty of blood spit up.

Image Image

The titles are "Orsi v Sophie" (She's lying down) and "Right Into My Navel" (She's sitting). The second one has her shot several times in the gut, and in the sword drama, she is stabbed once with a foil during a fight.
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Max5s wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:50 pm Here are 2 we did at Sophie's Fantasy Art. There's plenty of blood spit up.

Image Image

The titles are "Orsi v Sophie" (She's lying down) and "Right Into My Navel" (She's sitting). The second one has her shot several times in the gut, and in the sword drama, she is stabbed once with a foil during a fight.
Great!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

The New Foreman
From Colorado Action Country

Only $10.00 April 12, 2024

Fetish Elements: Nudity, gut shot and between the breasts shot

Milena disappoints her sister Amira by telling her that Natalie will be the new ranch foreman. Amira shoots Milena in the navel. Natalie comes in later and challenges Amira to a draw. Natalie proves to be the faster one and puts a bullet between Amira’s breasts.

Collage

Pics

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

This video can be purchased at the Nicheclips store, Sophie’s Fantasy Art.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=73

OR

GUMROAD
https://gumroad.com/sophiesart

Visit Sophie’s Fantasy Art at http://www.sophiesfantasyart.com
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Orsi

Post by indiefilmfan »

I've always felt that Orsi is the very embodiment of the "girl next door" look. I think that's what makes her so appealing. Surely I can't be the only one, lol? :excited:

orsi.png
orsi.png (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1758 times
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:10 am I've always felt that Orsi is the very embodiment of the "girl next door" look. I think that's what makes her so appealing. Surely I can't be the only one, lol? :excited:

orsi.png
You must live in a good neighbourhood.
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

Max5s wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:28 pm I'm really glad you raised this issue. I went back and looked to see how many videos I have made for White Wolf that had bleeding from the mouth and there were too few. I have done lots of them for Sophie's and for Anne's Dreams but only one for my pet project. I will certainly start doing more although it will take them a while to work through the line. I'll probably slip one in next time I shoot and move it to the head of the queue.

I find it quite a sexy element to add as well. I remember watching Natalie's interview video on Sophie's page and her saying that she liked it too :)

For the classic headshot to the forehead, it would probably not fit, but in the case of a shot to the torso, or a poisoning going on, it is a sweet addition, the victim incapable of escaping her mortality, literally tasting it between her lips...
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Norrin wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:25 pm
For the classic headshot to the forehead, it would probably not fit, but in the case of a shot to the torso, or a poisoning going on, it is a sweet addition, the victim incapable of escaping her mortality, literally tasting it between her lips...
Norrin,

I think you are correct. I'll be making an extra effort to do more scenes with bleeding from the mouth and certainly more headshots with nerve reactions associated with CNS trauma.

Indie,

Yes, Orsi has that incredible look.

Ikke21,

We do live in a nice neighborhood filled by Sophie, Orsi, Milena etc. :lol: :excited: