Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

THE MURDER OF AN UNDERCOVER COP

MIRA GREEN IN THE NEW BLOODY SHOOTING FILM IN THE STYLE OF OLDSCHOOL DARKROOMS PRODUTION!

Plot

Mira is a mob boss’s secretary framed by someone. Mafia Boss wasn’t  greedy about bullets to her…

Hey, the similar movies in this style:
UNDER COVER POLICEWOMAN fiction movie

POLICEWOMAN IN A DRUG-DEN

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/vanvn
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

These are the kind of videos that take full advantage of the models' talents and actually made us love crime house, I hope this video is the beginning of the return to the right track gain. :clap: :clap: :clap:
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Advocate wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:54 pm THE MAD FAN
CAST: LOUISE & ALEX

Custom

A rock singer comes back to her hotel exhausted after a concert. She still wears the clothes she had used for her appearance: Black knee-high leather boots, black net tights, a short white fabric mini skirt and a fashionable black leather jacket, including a black leather top. In her hotel room, she orders some sandwiches at room service. Meanwhile, a mad fan had sneaked into the hotel. He has noticed her order in the kitchen, dressing up as a waiter and bringing her the food to the room. When he enters, she doesn't notice the deception. He musters her from top to bottom, watches all her steps and is greedy for her. She sits down, starts eating and looks at him questioning. Suddenly, her phone rings. She goes to the desk and gets in touch. He follows her, then touches her ass and waist from behind. She turns around, yells at him and gives him a resounding slap. Immediately, he attacks her. A hard battle while standing begins. Then he bumps her to the ground, sits down on her. He holds her arms: "You dirty slut, what are you doing now? You're mine! ' She screams, kicks him, can free herself and tries to reach the door. He gets up, follows her, grabs her, turns her over and boxes his fist in her face. She staggers, falls to the ground. She moans, is all dazed. Then he steps with his foot still in your stomach. She screams, writhes in pain. Crawling, she tries to reach her phone. He takes his belt, puts it around her neck from behind and pulls slowly. She fights back, barely gets any air left. Just before her end, he stops, kisses her, then pulls the belt firmer again. He does that twice. After that, he knows no mercy. He pulls more firmly the belt. She's fighting for her life, getting weaker and weaker, starting to wheeze. Eventually, she dies in agony with her eyes wide open. He gets up and leaves her lifeless body in the hotel room.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/ankfd

3 MURDERS OF MARY
CAST: MARY & TIM

Three separate stories about murder scenes  acted by our talented actors Mary and Tim. 

SCENE 1

Mary comes home from a long day at work and all she wants to do is take a bath and relax. So she walks in puts her keys down sits down and kicks off her shoes. Gives her feet a quick rub because it feels good to get her shoes off finally. She then takes her top and skirt off wearing just her bra ,underwear ,garter belt and stockings and goes into the bathroom to turn the water on in the tub grab a towel and prepare for her bath.Little did Mary know she was followed by a coworker who she turned down for a date. While preparing her bath he works his way into the house. The tub is now filled and Mary starts to undress. Her coworkers watches from a far. Mary undressed hops in the tub and begins to wash her arms legs and feet. Now that she has herself cleaned up she puts her legs and feet up on the sides and end of the tub relaxes and closes her eyes. Her coworker  enters the bathroom room and starts to harass her about turning down the date. Mary is freaked out and upset and tells him to leave. He grabs Mary's ankles and pulls her legs up forcing her to go underwater. Mary struggles to try to stay above water. Her coworker toys with her a couple times so she can catch her breath just to do it again. All the while Mary pleads for him to stop when he allows her to catch her breath. Mary finally tells him she will go on a date but he isn't convinced. So by lifting Mary by her ankles again he final holds her legs up long enough and Mary drowns. He congratulates himself while Mary's body is lifeless in the tub. He picks her up carries her to the bed and sets her down. He puts Mary's body in a couple different positions then finally lays her on her belly with her face outward arms extended out and her legs stretched out to each of the bottom of the beds corners. He then gives her butt a slap and walks out.  Close up death stares and feet a plus. Some good shots of her walking in her bra and stockings while preparing her bath a plus also.

SCENE 2

Mary hires a handyman to do some work at her apartment. She answers the door let's the handyman in shows him what's to be done. The Handyman is at awe of Mary's beauty.  The phone rings Mary starts talking He starts working. He can't stop looking at Mary though.  Mary hangs up the phone. He walks over to her and try's talking with her. Mary starts to feel uncomfortable and scared and he backs her into the couch until she sits down. He grabs her foot and rubs his face along side her shoe. He then takes her shoe off and massages Mary's stocking foot. He then does the same for the other leg. But this time he removes her stocking Mary immediately kicks to escape. She runs the handyman grabs her from behind ties her fishnet stocking around her neck and starts strangling her with it.Mary falls to her knees being choked but is able to elbow him and breaks free. Mary makes a run for the door and the handyman man is able to get her again and this time he breaks her neck. He gently lays down Mary on her belly enjoying his success. He then strips Mary out of her dress and takes off her underwear only leaving her wearing one fishnet stocking on her leg and one tied around her neck. He decides to keep her underwear as a souvenir and puts it in his pocket. He drags Mary to a table puts her on it and puts the foot part of the fishnet stocking tied around her neck in her mouth. Gives her a kiss on the forehead grabs his tools and walks out.

SCENE 3

Mary sitting and standing in front of the mirror doing makeup/ powder nose ect. She just got done cheating on her boyfriend. Her current boyfriend walks in suspect's she has been cheating an argument starts. She trys to walk away her boyfriend knocks her out. He hogties Mary with her stockings. She starts waking up as he finishes. She pleads to untie her and says she will never cheat again. He proceeds to choke her to death with his bare hands. He unties her and strips her naked(if possible). Picks Mary up puts her over his shoulder carries  her to the couch drops her and walks out.Another detail would be if the bottom of her stockings were dirty.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/etfxp
These look good...especially, 3 Murders of Mary!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Advocate wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:21 pm THE MURDER OF AN UNDERCOVER COP

MIRA GREEN IN THE NEW BLOODY SHOOTING FILM IN THE STYLE OF OLDSCHOOL DARKROOMS PRODUTION!

Plot

Mira is a mob boss’s secretary framed by someone. Mafia Boss wasn’t  greedy about bullets to her…

Hey, the similar movies in this style:
UNDER COVER POLICEWOMAN fiction movie

POLICEWOMAN IN A DRUG-DEN

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/vanvn

I just watched this one... The scene that makes me completely hilarious is the "April Fools Day" written behind the fake photo of Mira Green with the police... Effectively I would love to know the author of this custom :pc:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I apologise for going off-piste somewhat…
but I’ve only just gotten around to watching the movie ‘Hell House’.

In a just world, Stephen Collier ( the writer ) would be given carte blanche to write ‘Hell House 2’.

This is a perfect example of what ‘Crime House’ are exceptionally capable at producing…
carefully constructed characters, solid performances, beautifully shot, and with very sexy death scenes.

Please make another multi-girl slasher like this, Advocate… it’s fabulous!
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

LAW AND MURDER

[Thank you for the movies, i will write a longer feedback asap, but in the meantime, i wanted to say WOW !!! this is FUCKING AMAZING JOB ! Mira and Bella are incredible actresses please say thank you to each of her for their performance, i can't checks each details of the movies right now, but from what i've seen, the quality of the vid, the cam angles, the props and costume and even the change of decor in part 2 with the appartment instead of car (which work PERFECTLY by the way) everything looks professional and great ! probably one of the best custom i've ever made !

Please receive all my gratitude and thank you again to all your crew, the actresses and everybody involved into that project !]

REVIEW OF CUSTOMER

Scene 1

A policewoman is keeping an hotel room, a cleaning lady is walking into the corridor, the policewoman is suspicious so she make a security check on the cleaning lady. When the check is over, the cleaning lady attacks her from behind and garrote her unconscious. Then the cleaning lady (which is in fact the hitwoman) drag the policewoman into the hotel room to interogate her. The poilcewoman is undressed, the hitwoman is wearing her uniform, the hitwoman seduce her with foot fetish and after policewoman gave her information, the hiwtoman bag her to death

Scene 2

Policewoman is doing a patrol in her car, she find a girl who look lost and disoriented, she offer her to bring her back to her house. The lost girl is in fact the hitwoman, she wait the right time to choke the policewoman, with her own seatbelt. Once the policewoman is dead, the hitwoman have fun with her body, before putting her into the car trunk and leaving the place

Scene 3

A policewoman is investigating a house, she find a dead woman on a bed, the woman is encased in pantyhose and apparently died from autoerotic asphyxia, the police woman hesitate to call for reinforcement and she decides to have fun with the corpse. But the dead woman is in fact the hitwoman, she's still alive and she attack the policewoman and choke her between her legs, then she pose the dead policewoman at her place to make it look like an autoerotic death.

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zkmrh

SURPRISED VAMP
Starring KAT and Max

A burglar has gained access to an apartment at night. He's looking for jewelry and cash. Suddenly he hears a noise at the door. A young girl enters the apartment. She just came out of a nightclub. Attentively the burglar watches her. Her irritating appearance turns him on: tarty makeup, brown leather jacket, top of white lace, blue jeans hot pants with brown leather belt, skin colored pantyhose and high brown leather boots with heels. She gets a glass of water from the kitchen. When the girl comes back, she discovers him, lets the glass fall horrified. Instinctively he strikes, she falls unconscious to the ground. He continues to search the apartment, hurriedly and quickly. Slowly the vamp comes back toherself, dazed. She wants to leave the apartment, crawls to the door. When she wants to open this, he notices her escape. He takes his belt, runs to her and puts it from behind around her neck. She fights, fends off, even pulls his mask off his face. Now she has to die since she saw him! He pulls tighter, she barely gets air. She's strong, he can't hold her tight. Finally, he pulls her to the ground. She has no chance and dies after a long and agonizing battle with wide open eyes.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/cdswt
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Unfortunately our Gumroad account is temporarily down. We are working on this problem and will resume work soon!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Advocate wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:51 am Unfortunately our Gumroad account is temporarily down. We are working on this problem and will resume work soon!
Several other studios are reporting their stores were taken down by Gumroad. No reason given.
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Will there be a solution for the gumroad problem?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Any updates on how we can still purchase your videos?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:11 pm Any updates on how we can still purchase your videos?
Crime House Studio has their regular store sites on nicheclips, you can buy their videos and their upcoming releases here =>

Store 1 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

Store 2 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

Store 3 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

Store 4 : https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

They have also a pay patreon site for others releases and others special movies => https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr

The team of the studio is very busy now to create their own store site from their own website. It will take maybe again weeks to open the new store site or maybe less.

In the meantime, all their schedulded movies will be shot and released as usually.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Hello everyone :clap: ! We have been trying to negotiate with Gumroad for a long time, but without success :shake: . It was decided to move to a new store and now we are starting to try it out :supes: . We have uploaded 7 great movies, and we present them to your attention! Write us if it was convenient to buy and receive the movies. :pc:

HELL HOUSE

First Full Time Custom Made Slasher with our production
It’s top! Spend evening with real arty very sexy slasher movie!

Subtitles
Plenty of locations
7 different shooting days!
4 months of edition
Professional IMDB Quality
Professional acting

A TV producer and group of his investors who’re fans of classic horrors and slasher movies start reality TV show «Hell House» with five girls. The rules are simple: girls must survive in the house against the actor who plays maniac. The winner gets million dollars. But players don’t know that producer decided to increase raitings and make something beyond…
https://buy.stripe.com/00g15o8OV3xzamk6ou

MOSCOW 2347
GREAT MOVIE IN CYBERPUNK STYLE !
This is not just regular custom. It’s professional made movie.
Review from scriptwriter:
CUSTOM
«Everything is perfect for me, the dark atmosphere, the sets, the costumes, the acting, the script followed to the letter ...
You were able to transcribe on the screen the images I had in my head.
For that, a huge thank you.
At first, I was worried that my "futuristic-post-apocalyptic" project was too ambitious ... and it certainly was since the budget was greatly exceeded».

INTRODUCTION

In a world devastated by multiple atomic wars, almost the entire world population has disappeared.
The few remaining humans live in fortified cities.
Significant radiation from the planet has led to an increase in cancers and trafficking in healthy organs has become common.

Moscow - Year 2347
The film begins by showing THE HERO walking alone in a Street and meets escort-girl. She invites him to her place to have some fun. He agrees and after he comes to her pair The Hencamn knocks him out. He is in the trap of gang of organ traffickers. Can the Hero survive?
https://buy.stripe.com/9AQg0i9SZd890LKdQV

Madelina: the Vampire Hunter
Madeline running away from something that seems to scare her. She goes into a room to hide. Two female vampires look for her to take her to their master. The fight happens between Madeline and one of the vampire girls, in which Madeline was defeated. She is brought to the Master.

Story line will take you to an old castle full of vampires.

Hilarious film with breathtaking scenes and professional cast.
https://buy.stripe.com/5kA15o5CJ8RTcusbIM

FAMILY TRADITIONS
The Art-Movie with exotic death by Crime House!
4k, High Budget, Plenty of scenes out of fetish market!
Real Horror with Fetish Elements! If you like American slashers about rednecks you will like this one!

PLOT
Two rich girls are driving expensive sport Mercedes when searching the village where their friends have country house for parties. They accidently hit a street-whore. Girls are frightened and they don’t want to be caught by police and go to jail, so they catch her body and put in to the trunk and go away.
Three brotherы-rednecks see their Mercedes. They want to have fun and have a hunt. They follow them…
https://buy.stripe.com/bIYcO60ip1pr9ig8wz

NIGHT OF JACK
Indie Horror Movie
A girl has an old big house already three years after her uncle died but only today she decides to visit this property with her four friends to celebrate Halloween party. The night promises to be fun and great but a strange woman knocks the door: «Trick or treat». They just ask her to go away and the girls are not so polite. She promises them the worst night in their life.
https://buy.stripe.com/aEU3dwd5b3xzdyw4gi

HALLOWEEN NIGHT
Professional actors! Lots of blood! Unexpected scenes! Big budget! Cool video effects!
The Halloween Tradition of Our Production!
Five friends find themselves in an abandoned house, where they decide to spend their first Halloween together. But this house has a secret. The walls are watching you... No one will escape from the party.
https://buy.stripe.com/9AQ15o3uB4BDbqo7st

LOOKBOOK POLICE
A short film produced to order.
Futuristic story in cyberpunk style. In the world of the future, crime practically does not exist, and all police departments operate as nothing more than glamorous administrative patrols. However, this time everything is different.
https://buy.stripe.com/28og0i1mt1prcusaEE
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

WE'VE MOVED TO A NEW STORE

You can now get new movies and re-released movies in our new store!
Added different types of payment, a common showcase of movies, easy access to your favorite movies! Hurry up to try it now. Movies will be updated here!

https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/

A RIVAL TO BE ELIMINATED
Custom Detective Movie
«I want to express my gratitude to you and your team for making this new film despite the challenges you faced.
As always, the script was followed perfectly.
I think the last minute change of actress was a success. Unholly Polly is stunning and perfectly embodies the role of the 'bad girl'.
I also want to thank your colleague for her work on accessory management»
Customer’s Review

PLOT
A businessman decided to have a good evening with a beauty girls but she’s not just a club girl but a dangerous killer. Who wins in this dangerous game?
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... eliminated
Totallibertarianism

Thank you for the update !

I succeeded to buy one of your video. It is great that there is now a way to use cryptocurrency to buy your videos !!!

The others producers should put the same way of payment for their products. Credit Card + Cryptocurrency + others methods !
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

SHOOTING CLONES
The medley of random scenes about secret agents fights with clones in the nearest future.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... ing-clones