Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

3 OF THESE FILMS IN YOUR BASKET GET YOU 30% OFF!

STAR TRACK
An enemy spy infiltrates a spaceship to eliminate the entire crew and change the ship's course. An independent short film that exploits the Star Wars theme.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/star-track

SPACESHIP INDIGO 1 ENTIRE MEDLEY
1 HOUR MOVIE!
Mass Battles with many actresses in multi exclusive locations. Sci-Fi Genre.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... ire-medley

SPACESHIP INDIGO 2 ENTIRE MEDLEY
30 MINUTES ACTION MOVIE!
The attacking fighters manage to get inside the secret laboratory. The film contains many locations and battle scenes: battles for the control center, command center, laboratory, corridors and various sections and compartments. Sci-Fi Genre.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... ire-medley
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

:supes: Fresh update and new discounts in our shop! :pc:

DEATH MATCH + MATCH GAME SHOW = 25% SALE!!!

STAR TRACK + SPACESHIP INDIGO 2 ENTIRE MEDLEY + SPACESHIP INDIGO 1 ENTIRE MEDLEY = 30% SALE!!!

ANOTHER BEAUTY PEGANT MASSACRE + SUPERNATURAL MURDERS = 25% SALE!!!

CALL OF DUTY IV + MASS POLICE SHOOTOUT + CALL OF DUTY 2 + CALL OF DUTY 3 + LINE OF DUTY = 30% SALE!!!

CALL OF DUTY 2 + CALL OF DUTY 3 + LINE OF DUTY = 25% SALE!!!

CALL OF DUTY IV + MASS POLICE SHOOTOUT = 20% SALE!!!

SUPERNATURAL MURDERS
ULTRA GREAT QUALITY INDIE HORROR FILM!
Starring: MaryAnn, Marina Steffi, Max
CUSTOM
«Dude! You nailed it. It was really good. Specially the twisting her head off effect. Turning her head 360 degrees. The effect was incredible! You special effects guy is awesome. The acting of both girls, the direction the atmosphere was superb. That’s why I like to do these stories, voyeurism of watching the victims going through the routine. Unaware the horrible fate that await them.»
Review From Customer

Two girls arrived home from working at the perfume counter in a department store. Like in the 80’s they would be wearing professional clothes. Wearing pantyhose but extra sheer so that the feet are seen clearly. One is wearing some low heel mules or slides, the other flat pumps. They’re roomates and their feet are killing them after working long hours standing. They sit and chat. While they talk, they dangle shoes from toes, and dip feet in and out of their shoes. One of them gets up and goes to the kitchen while the other stays in the couch. Let’s shoes fall and rests her feet on Coffee Table. The house becomes chilly. Both girls feel the change in temperature. The girl in the kitchen goes to check the thermostat, after the girl in the couch shouts to her to check it. A demon appears from behind the couch, girl feels something behind her, scared she puts her shoes on and stands up, tries to run but the demon in a flash appears in front of her, and grabs her by the neck and squeezes real hard. The poor girl didn’t know what hit her. Her throat is completely shut out by the pressure. He starts to lift her up slowly, the heel of her feet slip out of her flats. He lifts her up a bit more. With her toes she is able to make the back of her flats slip back on. But as squeezes harder, and her body starts to go into spasms, her toes move causing the back of her shoe to slip on and off. Her tongue comes out far. She tries to call for help, but only gags come out of her mouth, since no air is passing through. As he squeezes harder, her eyes rolls back as the throat cartilage of the throat gives in and breaks. Her toes spread forward causing the flats to come off and just dangle from her toes, then a sickening crunch is heard as the demon finishes her by breaking her neck vertebrae. Her body relaxes at the same time a faint gurgle comes out of her mouth. The shoes fall off, and the soles of her feet and body relax, with her toes twitching a bit. Her eyes are open and her tongue hangs by the side. After, the demon sits her on couch, straightens her head and poses her by putting her shoes on, and crossing her legs. The leg that is over and has the foot dangling, he pulls the heel cup of the shoe a bit so that the shoe is left dangling from the toe. He grabs a magazine and puts it on her lap and places her hands on the sides so that it looks like she is grabbing it. The demon struggles a bit to keep her head straight since it flips around due to the neck being broken. Finally he points her face down as if she would be reading the magazine place on her lap. The hair hides her distorted dead stare.

The other girl, comes back and tells her that she doesn’t know what’s going on with the thermostat, since it’s still cold. She doesn’t answer. She looks at her, and calls her again. No answer. She touches her shoulder and shakes her a bit and her head tilts backward and to the side, with faint cracklings heard from the broken bones of her neck, and revealing her death stare. The face pale, and the neck bruised from the pressure and bone breaking in the neck. The shoe that was dangling from the toe falls off. She puts both hands on her mouth in disbelief and as she turns around to go to the phone to call the police, she runs into the demon who grabs her by the throat with one hand. He starts to lift her up slowly. Her feet leave the floor. Her mules managing to stay on her feet but struggling to stay on. It was the sheer will of her toes that would keep those shoes on. Her gags keep coming out of her mouth as he squeezes harder, her face turning red first, her tongue coming out and her eyes opening wide. Her hands squeeze his arm to no avail. She suddenly sees what looks like a long and thin knife in front of her face. Since she can’t talk she shakes her head to plead with him not to kill her. The ice pick enters her open mouth and pierces the back of her throat and through the back of her brain. Her eyes roll back, her hands let go of his forearms and her arms flop to the side. Gurgles come out of her mouth and a little bit of blood trickles from her side of the mouth. Her feet relax in the air, and gravity takes a hold of her shoes. They simply slip off and fall off revealing her soles since her toes have no force anymore. A little twitches of her toes, and then her feet relax totally as the gurgles subside. He sits her on the couch also with her feet resting on the coffee table. He rests the feet of the other girl again in the coffee table. Both next to each other with their eyes open and tongues out.

The demon grabs the head of one of them head from both sides and twists it so hard that the head goes around 180 degrees. A sickening crunch is heard. Her dead toes spread in reaction and relax. The demon gives the head another twist, causing the toes again to spread and wiggle, the crunch sounds again accompanied by a gushing sound of flesh and sinue being teared. As her head is tored off her dead body, her toes then relax. Then with the same long knife he stabbed the woman through the mouth, he grabs the other girl’s hair, pulls head back exposing her throat and starts to cut the throat of her corpse. Though she’s dead faint gags come out of her dead mouth, and her toes twitch. He cuts deeper, and as the knife reaches the bone, he drops knife, grabs her head and twists it around. Her toes spread and then relax. A noise of flesh tearing is heard along with crackling sounds of the neck vertebrae breaking. Twisting her head off like a bottle cap. The demon leaves their heads next to their headless corpses. Both corpses posed with soles propped up in the coffee table.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... al-murders

MASS POLICE SHOOTOUT
C U S T O M
Real Best Police Thriller for Shooting Lovers!
Thriller story about conflict between police and criminals in the old factory.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... e-shootout

CALL OF DUTY 2
Two policewomen (a captain and ta cadet) are sent to the lair of criminals to arrest them but the police station hadn't enough information how dangerous the criminals were…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/call-of-duty-2

CALL OF DUTY 3
Firefight between three policewoman and the dangerous antagonist with headshots.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/call-of-duty-3

LINE OF DUTY
PLOT
Two female cops are driving to the mission.
The first cop is newbie. She’s brave and thinks they can catch a dangerous criminal alone.
The second cop is in police for a long time and she realizes they need big group of cops for this hot mission. But young cop doesn’t listen to her and goes for criminal alone. This mistake made them die both
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/line-of-duty
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

We relocated from Gumroad store to Sellix store. Gumroad did not support PayPal payments and we have found a better payment solution for you.

Sellix is a very reliable distributor that uses only the most secure payment systems Stripe, PayPal and all popular types of cryptocurrencies. We guarantee the security and confidentiality of your payments and data. Enjoy shopping in our store in one click using any payment method!

If the film you want to watch from our filmography (darkrooms films, toxicmoon films) is not yet on Sellix, write to us directly.
UserDeleted

Post by UserDeleted »

Maybe you should also post some Patreon only videos on your new website as well because in many countries purchasing Patreon membership is banned due to some issue of Patreon with the regulatory laws.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

DEAR FRIENDS!

We selected a great collection of our Westerns about Cowgirls Duels!

PRICES ARE ACTUAL BEFORE 5th of MAY!
After this all prices will be 10% up!

PISTOL DUELISTS: Custom film movie inspirited by theme of XVIII century ladies battles.
COWGIRLS SHOOTOUT 2: Funny clip with 8 scenes with Mira Green and Sally dressed in cowgirls cosplays with micro jeans shorts, boots and hats «shooting» each other in playing game style with no special fx effects.
COWGIRLS TOURNAMENT: The first our custom movie in the «Wild West Style» opened the other episodes of custom movies.
COWGIRLS TOURNAMENT 2: The movie about shooting out of brave cowgirls with unfortunately no winner.
COWGIRLS BANDIT VERSUS. Dramatic movie with extra historical props and costumes shot by the script of our customer.
LAS PISTOLETAS Great Wild West movie, our Bestseller. Check it out if you missed it before. Our great available for custom orders actress Janina, Unholly Polly and Ksysha Zaichik show great actresses skills in this shooting action film!

WE’RE IN THE SUMMER SEASON NOW FOR CUSTOM FILLMAKING!
If you wanna have your own movie with us in any genre just write us directly!

PISTOL DUELISTS
One lady from a notable family was offended by another lady during a social event and she decided to challenge her abuser to a duel. Another lady agrees.
They meet in the field and cornermen read the rules. After the instruction the girls go to the positions and shoot… They kill each other, Kelly gets a headshot and Keila gets a bullet to her breasts.
When the cornermen look at the bodies they talk about the reasons of closing female duels…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... l-duelists

COWGIRLS SHOOTOUT 2
CAST: Mira Green and Sally
Elements:
Cowgirls hats, revolvers, cowgirls boots, Many Scenes

8 Scenes About Cowgirls Playing Firefights in Westerns Traditions
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... shootout-2

COWGIRLS TOURNAMENT
Starring:
Brave Cowgirl: Lilia
Villain Girl: Maya
PLOT
In some saloon in the south of Texas a young cowgirl sits. She wears tight, light brown leather trousers with elegant black boots and a very tight satin white blouse put into the trousers. At her waist there is a gun holster.
In this village a dead or alive competition takes place. Its winner will get a big sum of money at the end. But first each participant of this tournament must go through the several deadly gunfights (three rounds) in order to kill the opponents, get to the final, beat the last rival and win the prize. On the door of the saloon there is a big notice which announces the competition.
The young cowgirl decided to participate in this hazardous tournament.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... tournament

COWGIRLS TOURNAMENT 2
Starring:
Sonya Krueger, Alice Miren, Mira Green
PLOT
Two cowgirls decided to participate in the gunfight tournament taking place in some lost town in the wild west.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... 3e74e9ad88

COWGIRLS BANDIT VERSUS
The clip is (but very little bit) inspired by the Italian (spaghetti western) movie from 1966 called "Franco e Cicio - I Due Figli di Ringo" - according to this title you can find it also on youtube, the part by which the script is inspired starts at 1.21.45.
Actors and actresses: Trex Chris, Sally, Max, Wes
THE PLOT
The group of cowgirls and cowboys meet before the epic battle against enemies who threat their families for a long time… They understand that probably it can be the last great times and partry before the firefight…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... rls-versus

LAS PISTOLETAS
…"I am impressed from the very beginning by the introductory, animated titles and western music.

Also I like the house in which the story takes place. The elegant and tidy room nicely contrast with the merciless plot.
Another really hot element: nice and slim figures of all threes girls emphasized by the very girlish, tender blouses and tight trousers.
Hair styles of the girls are also nice and natural, especially Yaninas blonde hair nicely contrasts with her black clothes.
And the shots on the dead bodies of two girls during the duel between the sheriff and the bad boy are also very tense and fatal.
And now I am getting to the three best elements:

really big thanks for two wide belts that each girl wear and with the gun holsters that are damn low. Just these parts of the clothes make the girls very thrilling
very nice, natural and cute acting with the great poses and face expressions during talking, shootout and death scenes. Perfect strict expressions in the shootout and shock that follows…. I love when all three girls, especially Ksusha, behave like students and are very careless despite the action is very dangerous,
the final duel scene which is made into each detail, just precisely as it should be with both the great taking the bullet out of the holster and the Pollies poses. This is scene I have been waiting for very long"
Review of customer

This script is inspired by the American western movie "Bad Girls" from 1994.

Plot:
Two young and beauty women - the female sheriff and her female assistant are in some room.
There are detailed shots on the nice girls' bodies in the tight trousers and cool blouses.
The young assistant asks the sheriff. - So… You think we finally found them? I cannot wait to shoot them dead…
The female sheriff is very self-assured and answers: - Yeah…. they must be somewhere here… Either we will arrest them orthey will die today. But be carefull… they are dangerous…
-For them I am good enough…- the rookie answers frivolously.
Then there is a shot on another couple - a woman and man hiding behind some corner or boxes.
They are members of the gang that robbed a lot of banks and killed many people.
-I can already see them…- the bad girl says watching the sheriff and her assistant.
And the boss answers: - Yeah… how stupid they are… - he grins…
-OK …- the bad girl continues… -Let's do it….. That little rookie looks like she handles gun for the first time….
the bad girl whispers, laughing silently … The guy only grins again….
Then the bad girl opens the fire.
She kills the young sheriff assistant almost immediately by shooting her into her forehead. But the female sheriff is good and in the short shootout she manages to kill the bad girl.
So there are two female victims after this fatal firefight: the bad girl and the sheriff's assistant are both shot dead.
Only the bad guy and the female sheriff stay alive.
The guy disappears somewhere.
The female sheriff kneels down and looks at her young and beautiful assistant that lies dead on the ground being hit fatally by the bullet.
-I'll revenge…. I promise….- the sheriff whispers.
She stands up, she steps over another dead body of the bad girl and goes to find the guy.
She searches some place with her gun ready.
-Hey, you you….I'm here! - she suddenly hears behind her back so she sharply turns round.
Now the bank robber and female sheriff face each other.
-Come on …….. - the man says sarcastically and he continues:
-Take it easy … I have no bullets….- he says laughing loudly and he puts both his hands up just to show that he is defenseless.
The girl smiles scornfully. She takes out one bullet from her gun (or her belt).
She holds the bullet in her fingers. She shows it to the man. There is a detailed shot on her smiling face and her fingers holding the bullet.
Then she throws the bullet at the man. The bullet falls down on the ground just in front of the man.

-Pick it up! - the girl orders the guy calmly and self-assuredly. -I'll give you a chance to die like a man" she continues.
The man again laughs loudly and he shakes his head….. -This is very stupid of you, my dear….-
He says and he puts the bullet into his gun.
They both put their guns back into the holsters.
Then they stand with the concentrated expressions.
There are the detailed shots on the girls eyes, lips, breasts, and hips.
Also there are detailed shots on her inpatient and shivering fingers that are close to her gun handle.
Then they both shoot. The girl misses. On the contrary the guy strikes the target precisely.
The girl is hit fatally in her chest by the bullet that she just a few whiles before passed to her enemy.
She falls on her back with disbelief and shock in her face. Then her body starts jerking uncontrollably.
She dies with her hands and legs spread, lying on her back.
In her dead and widely open eyes and mouth the surprise can still be seen.
The man approaches slowly to her dead body. He smiles scornfully. -As I said…. just a naive girl…
And when he passes the dead body of the bad girl he only watches her for a while, shrugs his shoulders and says: - Sorry, dear…
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/las-pistoletas
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

OUR GOLDEN CLASSIC MEDLEYS COME BACK FOR PURCHASING VIA CARD, PAYPAL OR CRYPTO AT OUR NEW OFFICIAL STORE!

It’s amazing profitable offer for collections of many scenes big movies with plenty of scenes and actresses!

10% discount for purchasing before 6th of May!

20% discount if you purchase two movies and…

30% discount if you purchase all three movies!

NADYA IS A KILLER
Great Medley of Scenes where Nadya acts serial killer in leather outfit. 55 minutes and plenty of scenes with different actresses.
25 SCENES OF GIALLO STYLE STRANGULATION SCENES
50 MINUTES
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... s-a-killer

SHORT MURDERS
45 MINUTES! 18 SCENES!
GREAT MEDLEY OF 18 FULL SCENES

Starring: Angelina, Luiza, Annabelle
Plot
Every woman is beautiful, every woman is dangerous. Inside each one there is a pretty girl, but also in the hidden corners of the soul sleeps insidious killer.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/product/short-murders

STRANGULATION MURDERS
Starring: Scarlett Fandera, Belle Lenina, Angelina, Juliana, Sonya Krueger, Mira Green, Anastasia, Polina Wood, Xena
30 MINUTES FILM!
7 LONG STRANGULATION SCENE!
9 ACTRESSES!
2$ PER SCENE! GREAT OFFER!
Great Medley of Scenes where Mira Green, Juliana, Scarlett Fandera act serial killers in leather outfit. As smart dangerous assassins they suddenly appear and attack like cobras.
https://hornetmovies.mysellix.io/produc ... on-murders