Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

Hi!
Thanks you for your interest about us.
We're helathy and working hard for you.

Hi! Let us introduce our new actress and the new movies.
MUTUAL ADMIRATION
CUSTOM FILM
Starring: Annabelle and Angelina
The film consists two stories. In the first story Annabelle is a killer who shoots Angelina many times with her silencer. She shoots about 18 bullets to her body – to the chest and to the back, only to her ass.
In the second story Angelina is a killer and Annabelle is a victim. This time Annabelle shoots her many times to Annabelle’s sexy body including her ass, chest and back.

8 GIRLS EXECUTION
«Hello
It's absolutely AMAZING! Beautifully acted and SO sexy.
It's great.
Many thanks»
Customer’s Review

8 girls were executed by two killers.
The new actress Polina (Julia in the credits) is available for custom movies.
To buy directly (In gumroad version it’s no nudity but you can write us directly for nude content)
https://gum.co/LaGqmB

DEAL OF FATALITY
CUSTOM
«Hi! Glad to see that the video gives me much more than my expectation! The most applealing thing is the blood on the way---- especially compared to the white snow. All of the guys appear are fantastic, especially Juliana and I'm sure that I will choose her again next time. All of the scenes and plots show your professionalism of creating such high-quality film for the fifth time, and I look forward for next cooperation between us as long as I have new ideas. Keep healthy and best wishes!»
Customer’s Review
STARRING:
Mira Green, Max, Juliana, Sonya Krueger, Morsus, Alex
PLOT
The cinematic criminal story about three policewomen shot in the bar…
To buy directly
https://gum.co/PNkNF
Also available for Patreon Members
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr

Fetish Elements
Home Alone, Stalking, Choking, BodyPlay
«I just finished watching the finished project and I have to say that the production values and acting are both top notch. The cinematography, lighting, location, and atmosphere was spot on perfect. Luiza did a fantastic job playing the victim and the actor (Max?) did an awesome job playing her killer.»
Customer’s Review
PLOT
A strange maniac is stalking home alone girl in her cottage and after some sexy situations he attacks her and chokes to her death enhoying beauifull body.
To buy directly
https://gum.co/pFmGk
New Photostory for Patreon Members
90 photos with Yana accidently died at her kitchen

Please check our stores:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

https://www.genrevideos.com/ (Crime House)

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

https://www.darkroomspr.com/buy-darkrooms-films

https://www.darkroomspr.com/toxic-moon

We update our photostories and some movies at
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr
Please support us!

For any questions, updates, orders

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Welcome with your custom ideas!
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Mutual Admiration

Post by indiefilmfan »

Ummmm..... :?
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 pm Ugine, I hope all is well with you and your crew. How are things over there? I ask because it has been quite some time since I've heard from you and the above post appears to just be a bumping of older posts. I know you're always busy, but let us know you're alright, buddy. It's 11 degrees right now where I'm at, so I know damn well it has to be cold in Russia, lol. - indie
The fact that Russia is very cold and has a very cold weather than western countries or more than in the south, I don't see why we should be more worried than what happening in the west... Already +110 000 deaths of Covid in the UK, nearly 500 000 deaths in the US (and the 1st year of pandemic is not over), besides the collapse of our economy with many people doing the row in the street to not starving and the huge threat from foreign terrorism inside us. I could even think that Russia is in a better situation with the fact that they have + 75000 deaths, and possess already a treatment (since may 2020) and 3 vaccines made by themselves (apparently better vaccines than what we use...). And Russia is not Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Egypt, our lovely actresses of Crime House will not be crucified or stoned to deaths for what they are doing...
xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:34 pm including at least one of mine 'Sublimation', which he is holding back on releasing on here until after the festival - promise you, it will knock your spots off, it is the next one in the more realistic spy series we've been making together
Yeah I will waiting this release impatiently, have already bought all your customs !!! :excited:

And by the way my best actress in Crime House is still Nata and I didn't see her in a movie for a while, would be good to see her again in a new "strangle" movie !
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:58 pm
xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:34 pm including at least one of mine 'Sublimation', which he is holding back on releasing on here until after the festival - promise you, it will knock your spots off, it is the next one in the more realistic spy series we've been making together
Yeah I will waiting this release impatiently, have already bought all your customs !!! :excited:
You will love this one then. Probably the most realistic movie we've ever put together, no wonder Advocate wants to hold it back for an INdie film festival as it works perfectly in a non-fetish way.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

I would simply be happy for an email letting me know what's up. Especially since My alleged custom has now been posted above... :? I really like Ugine, and our emails back and forth were quite friendly. I was looking forward to hopefully having him do several more customs when I get the money this year, but I have not gotten an email response now for 4 months, lol.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Re:

Post by xj900uk »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:36 pm I would simply be happy for an email letting me know what's up. Especially since My alleged custom has now been posted above... :? I really like Ugine, and our emails back and forth were quite friendly. I was looking forward to hopefully having him do several more customs when I get the money this year, but I have not gotten an email response now for 4 months, lol.
Do you have his private Email address, Indiefilmfan? I must admit though, getting Ugine to read and respond tot hem is not his strongest suite, he can take weeks before he even bothers to check them and finds out there's a few there from me. I know he's very busy what with all the movies he's making, but he is appallingly slow to read and reply to them.

Best Email to catch him on is :
darkroomspr@gmail.com
Write to him on Friday as I think the only time he checks his Emails is at the weekends.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Yes, that's the email address we always communicated on. There has just been no response for 4 months now...
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

indiefilmfan wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:16 am Yes, that's the email address we always communicated on. There has just been no response for 4 months now...
I'll speak to him and tell him to answer his Emails, indiefan!
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks, XJ. It shouldn't have to be that way, though. I don't get why he doesn't just have one employee whose only job is to handle all communications back and forth, so he doesn't have to. Clearly, he's so busy that he simply doesn't have time to do it himself. With all the people he has working for him in all the projects, what's one more person whose only job is to answer emails?

He could then have a giant dry erase board or something with everyone's customs listed with columns that got checked off as each product went from scheduled shooting date to actual shooting to post-production to final editing, etc. Then his secretary could glance at it and in a second tell people what stage it's at and email back a quick answer.

I have spoken with Ugine via email a number of times and I found him to be a very nice, highly intelligent fellow, who seems to really want to put out the best product possible for his customers. But with all the customs they are cranking out, he has to be able to afford someone to do that simple job. Hell, everyone has secretaries for a reason, and when one isn't enough, that means they're doing enough business that they can afford to hire another, lol. It seems to be the only weak link in all of his business, at least from a customer's point of view.

I have a feeling he subscribes to the old philosophy of "if you want something done right, do it yourself." In general, I feel that same way about most things myself. But one man can only do so much, and the poor fellow is simply trying to do too much all himself.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

You are right Indie Fan and I've spoken to Ugine about htis on more than one occasion, telling him that his job umbrella of companies is so big (he manages/juggles seven last time I spoke to him, not all of which are fetish movie making!) and complex and demanding he needs a press secretary just to answer his mail!
I've told him before he tries ot do far too much on his own (and other things, but they are outisde of this discussion)
The idea though about the giant dry erase board is a good one though, I'[ll mention that to him as well if you don't mind.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

I know you have always been Ugine's biggest champion around the forums, XJ, but I did not realize you had a special "batphone" that you could reach him with so quickly, lol. Remember..... with great power, comes...

Lol, anyway, thanks again for busting out your communication superpowers, as I got a nice email from the Russian maestro of murder himself earlier, and all seems well. It's just a shame that the line of communication isn't better.

Oddly, he informed me that they would be finishing the final editing of my custom the end of the month. One still wonders why it was posted above as being available, then. Perhaps it was mistakenly posted, but as I had not heard a word from Ugine, you can imagine my surprise and concern when I saw it there, lol. It's all about communication, man...
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Glad you finally got to hear from him, Indiefilmfan! :yes:

Re the final re-editing of your custom, yes I thought that too wouldn't be finished before the end of this month as some scenes had to be re-shot and re-edited (according to his schedule). Yes, perhaps he's put it up too early for sale in his advertising before the re-draft is completed (or perhaps his timetable originally was for it to be released now before the re-shoot was required which would hav epushed things back again!) - further proof that Advocate needs someone to help organise his diary better!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

For now I'm not seeking to make a custom with someone simply because I haven't enough money in this hard time, but I'm thinking to make it later when I could.

But my problem for now is to succeed to make an account on fetnoir, after the collapse of deadskirts forum I'm trying again to make an account on fetnoir forum board => https://www.fetnoir.com . It's been over a year that I never succeeded to create an account on this forum, I never get the 2nd confirmation e-mail after creating my username and password...

And I tried to contact this Grace X memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12214 the owner of fetnoir here on femmesfatalities with no success for months, no reply or even a message on this forum... This person is located in the US so I could think that she might have some problems in this hard time, is she OK ?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry to hear you've been having problems joing Fetnoir, TotalLiberteranism, and that you fail to get the second confirmatory Email when you do attempt. Lately all the old DS people, as well as a host of artists evicted from DA have been joining up over there.
Grace is fine, but I htikn you could be trying to contact her privately on her old handle as she doesn't come here to FF very much, certainly haven't seen her here for the past couple of months

Trying sending her a direct Email to her hotmail a/c's, you might get a faster response than waiting for her to come and log on to here again.
gracexkiller@yahoo.com or gracexkiller@gmail.com should both work OK for you.
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Post by Advocate »

indiefilmfan, thank ou very much for compliments about my person)
As I wrote you at e-mail, we shot more content to you and will share it with you already very soon - before March.
March is deadline for many projects, including complicated ones and long waited ones. As you see if we publicated your film it means we're nar to ready to send another parts of your films. I didn't public this custom before because I didn't want to hurt you.
I have a feeling he subscribes to the old philosophy of "if you want something done right, do it yourself."

You have touched on one of the most painful topics of entrepreneurship !!
On the one hand, it is clear that this approach slows down business. Delegation and teamwork are the success of any business development. There would not be a single large-scale trading network if an entrepreneur was guided by such a campaign. For example, if the creator of McDonald's baked burgers himself and did not trust them to anyone, he would have remained at the level of a shopkeeper, not the owner of the largest brand.
Taking DarkRooms as an example, I support teamwork.
We have several cameramen, several make-up artists, a designer, a location manager, a casting manager, a props manager, an organizer and, yours truly, I, as the owner, producer, second director and marketer, and also a PR manager and secretary. For many years now, I've been trying to explain that my snail-paced response rate doesn't mean we want to stop communicating or disappear. It's just that when there is nothing to say and we need more time to develop, I am silent.
I have always kept clear of admitting third party emails. But I will consider the idea of ​​creating a second e-mail if I do not answer for a long time, and open access to it for my assistant! That would be great.
On the other hand, DarkRooms does not strive to become a transnational corporation, and at the same time we are developing a large film company on IMDB, where the laws of development should be observed, and DarkRooms will always remain a craft, cozy place where we can talk about souls in a narrow circle. However, in order to make custom designs faster and better, you need a team.
We have never tried to become a company where the director, producer, and sometimes the actor is one person, since this approach greatly slows down the development of ideas. However, even being ambitious, we still face difficulties. Sometimes it’s just a lack of money. But we are not complaining, but moving forward!
Totallibertarianism, Nata is rarely filmed now, but she is still with us! Therefore, it is available at any time. Thank you for your kind words, we wish you prosperity and solutions to all difficulties!
Xj900, you are so attentive that even without even going to the forums, I guess that communication should start with the phrase "thank you, xj900". You will never be indifferent in any discussion about the community, and you are the most active member of the community! I believe that you are a legend and any letter from you, any comment from you is an honor for us!
Last edited by Advocate on Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.