Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Textual »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:54 pm It also requires more cash. When I want full- length movies, I go to Netflix. I just want to be able to order affordable 10-minute death customs to jerk off to. Quick, to the point, wham bam thank you ma'am. 😁
Why not pool our cash? I've gone in on another custom with another customer, for Crime House's "Female Strike Force". We just need to create a forum to exchange ideas and delegate writing, etc. It could be done to great effect.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

birairi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:03 pm I couldn't agree more, crime house was always my 2nd favorite studio after amazon warriors but as you said the studio has lost its way although having some of the most beautiful and talented girls in this genre. A clear example of what you are saying is the last release called "pool party", I bought thinking I was about to watch one epic video like "covid massacre" but all we got was just brief shooting scenes with minimal acting and then some boring scenes with the dead bodies, it was so frustrating and disappointing especially with it's insane price. I hope crime house returns to it's basis whic is very beautiful and talented girls doing the sexiest death scenes.
I totally agree with you!
birairi

Post by birairi »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:54 pm It also requires more cash. When I want full- length movies, I go to Netflix. I just want to be able to order affordable 10-minute death customs to jerk off to. Quick, to the point, wham bam thank you ma'am. 😁
Yes, exactly :clap: :clap:
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Textual wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:48 pm I for one agree with Crime House moving in this direction. From my perspective (my custom with Crime House was "The Collector: Student Reporter"), what differentiates this studio really is their more cinematic style. I don't hear Ugine saying he won't produce any more death fetish videos; rather, he's saying he CAN produce BETTER, more cinematic death fetish videos. It just requires the customer to be more patient and more thoughtful.
I agree, I think the direction they are going with a more cinematic style is much more interesting. My fetish however is more to the point of "tables turned" for henchwomen / villainess than the death scene itself. It needs the build-up, the catfights, the death / ko's. They did a fantastic job with latest release, Moscow 2345 and I hope more stuff like that is coming in the future.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I'm happy for them expanding and producing larger and more complex films, but for me, this direction takes me completely out of the loop. I can no longer afford customs from them. They want scripts to fill 30+ minutes worth and the costs are at least now $1500. I'm out. I cannot afford them. Scratch one more producer off my list. :(
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Post by Advocate »

APACHES DANCING

Premium Custom Movie
Starring: Tatiana. Max. Billy Brag, Edward Petrov, MaryAnn, Annabelle, Alex, actors of mass scenes
«I have to say, first, that your production exceeded my expectations.

The set selection, decoration, and props, were all excellent, even the
posters on the walls.»
From Customer’s Review
This movie is a tribute to the genre of Apache Dancing. Apache Dance (highly dramatic dance associated in popular culture with Parisian street culture at the beginning of the 20th century) is sometimes said to reenact a violent "discussion" between a pimp and a prostitute. It includes mock slaps and punches, the man picking up and throwing the woman to the ground, or lifting and carrying her while she struggles or feigns unconsciousness. Thus, the dance shares many features with the theatrical discipline of stage combat. In some examples, the woman may fight back.

In this music movie the hidden conception of Apache Dance is shown is grotesque sadomasochistic form when during the performance the man starts real violence of woman. It’s thr cruel story between a sailor and a prostitute who tries to steal money from him. In the process of dancing, the sailor switches to beating, the line between dance and reality is gradually erased, the surrounding public involuntarily becomes an accomplice in this offense and murder. The venerable public takes off their masks and tastes animal instincts. The film combines classics and avant-garde provocative modern style.
The actors took special dance master classes to participate in this complex project.
The link for the movie (to buy):
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/cwfnk
https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOVIE PLEASE CHECK OUT
FANTASY WITHIN FANTASY

PHOTOSESSION WITH CANNIBALS 3
CUSTOM
CAST: EMMA, DEMONICA, MERCY, ANNABELLE
thank you for the once again great film. I was once again thrilled. You have implemented my script well. Again great job done.
Customers Feedback and Review
3 cannibals , these are the cousins.
In front of the house of the cannibals (cousins) is unnoticed a car with an unknown woman. She sees the cannibals sitting in front of the house.
The 3 cousins are sitting together in front of their house. They do not notice the car.
They are dressed very elegantly and wear high heels and black pantyhose. They also have nice short skirts.
They talk about the hunt for a new victim and where they want to hunt it. After they have clarified where they want to get the new victim says one cousin to another:
"Elena, can you go there already to check out the new hunting ground. Take some pictures of the women who live there. But they should look delicious, too."
The cousins laugh and look forward to the new challenge.
Elena stands up and takes the photo camera that is on the table. The cousins say goodbye.
Elena walks to the car, gets in and puts the camera on the passenger seat. Then she drives away. The two cousins in front of the house wave to her.
Elena doesn't notice that a short time later she is being followed by the car that was parked in front of her house.
Elena drives through a beautiful landscape and comes to a town she doesn't know yet.
Elena. "Oh, it's beautiful here. Here we will surely find our new delicious food".
She pulls into a parking lot and turns off the engine. She takes the camera and gets out.
The car that followed her also stops in the parking lot. It is an unknown woman and she is watching Elena.
Elena walks with the camera in the parking lot in her high heels and short skirt in black pantyhose and waits to see if she can photograph a beautiful yummy woman that all three cousins then want to catch later.
After a short time the woman gets out of the car and takes a knife. The woman is also wearing high heels. The unknown woman walks towards Elena slowly. Elena stands with her back to the unknown woman and doesn't notice anything. The unknown woman walks up to Elena and stabs her in the back with the knife and pulls it out again. The unknown woman says:
"Die you cannibal, die, we'll get you all!".
At that moment, Elena turns around in a flash and accidentally takes a picture of the woman. Elena does not notice that she has taken a picture of the unknown woman. But the unknown woman doesn't notice that either. The unknown woman runs to her car and quickly drives away.
Elena moans in pain. She struggles to drag herself to the car and gets in with a pain-distorted face and drives back to the house. She puts the camera on the passenger seat.

The two cousins are still sitting in front of the house drinking wine and talking about sacrifices, in which different variations they can best be fried.
The car with Elena slowly comes rolling up to the house and then stops. The two cousins wonder why Elena drives so slowly and doesn't get out.
One cousin: " You, something is wrong. Something happened."
The other cousin: "Yes, I think so too. Come let's go see."
They quickly walk to the car in their high heels and open the door. They see Elena lying with her head on the steering wheel and breathing lightly.
One of the cousins: " Elena, oh God, what happened?"
Elena: "I got stabbed by an unknown woman. It's very bad."
The cousins see the blood on their backs.
Both cousins look at each other and lick their lips.
One of the cousins, " You know the rule of the family".
Other cousin nods her head and says " Yes unfortunately it must be".
The cousins slowly drag Elena out of the car. They see the blood on the back and take some blood with their finger and taste it. The cousins lick their lips. They both slowly carry Elena into the house.
Elena meanwhile says:
"I know our rule of the family. If one of us dies with an inflicted injury it will be eaten. Please do it. I love you."
The two cousins look at each other again with smiles and carry Elena into the house.

They take Elena to a room. In the room, the victims are killed grilled and eaten. They first lay Elena on the floor.

Elena: "I won't make it. Eat me when I am dead. Eat my flesh so that I can always be with you."
One of the cousins strokes Elena's hair and says:
" That's what we do. That is our rule. We will roast and eat you according to our tradition".
Then the two cousins walk away to prepare for the feast.

The two cousins are in their Amazon dressing room. They dress like Amazons for the feast and paint their faces.
There they take off their clothes. They are now dressed only in their black tights and put on their loincloth again. Together they make themselves up like Amazons and apply red lipstick. A beautiful Amazonian jewelry they still tie around themselves.
One of the cousins, while putting on her make-up: "It's sad what we have to do. I loved her."
Another cousin: "Yes, me too. But we will avenge you. We will find the woman. But now let's fry our cousin traditional kill and eat."
Made up and dressed like Amazons they still take their knives and then go to Elena.

Elena is very weak and barely breathing. The two cousins go to Elena and kneel down in front of her. They undress Elena. Only the black pantyhose Elena keeps on. She is roasted with it traditionally.
Both cousins now drag Elena by her feet onto a tarpaulin. A pulley hangs from the ceiling.
The cousins tie her feet to the pulley. Before they pull Elena up, both cousins kiss Elena goodbye. Then one cousin pulls Elena up by her feet with the pulley.
Both cousins now feel the flesh of Elena.
One cousin: " She is really tasty."
The other cousin now gets a bucket and puts it under Elena's head. She now cuts Elena's throat. The blood flows into the bucket. Elena wriggles on the pulley for a moment.
Both cousins now wait until Elena is bled out and dead.
They lower Elena down and drag her to the roasting place. The cousins then marinate Elena and roast her on the grill.
The cousins sit cross-legged in front of the grill and hold hands while Elena is roasted. In between, Elena's meat is marinated every now and then.
After a while, the cousins check with a fork whether the meat is already good. Finally.

Both cousins rub their hands and stomachs. They take Elena off the grill and carry her to the dining area.
The cousins kneel down in front of Elena and start eating Elena's meat. First, the belly is cut open and the intestines are taken out and eaten.
One cousin cuts out Elena's tongue and eats it. The two cousins continue to eat at the neck and breasts. They cut off the breasts and eat the delicious meat.
Again and again the cousins lick their lips and say how delicious Elena tastes.
They also cut the meat from the ribs and eat it as well as the belly meat.
Both cousins then eat the meaty thighs. They chew the meat intensely.
Elena is now turned over and the meat from the ass is eaten.
(IMPORTANT!) Last, they now eat the meat of the soles of the feet. This is eaten with relish.

After a few hours they have eaten Elena.
A cousin: "I'm going to get the camera to see what Elena took a picture of."
The cousin comes back with the camera. She sits down again in front of Elena's leftovers and looks at the pictures. All of a sudden, the cousin with the camera looks at the other cousin.
Other cousin. " What do you have ?"
Other cousin "Look. Elena took the picture of the woman with the knife."
Other cousin: " Let me see it".
The cousin hands the camera to the other cousin. She looks at the picture on the display and says:
"Let's look for this woman and kill her and eat! We owe that to Elena!"
They both get up and walk away to get ready for the search.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/hahcme
https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

DEPT COLLECTOR 4

Tatiana's family has fallen deep in debt, and she's decided to save them by sacrificing herself. She offers to have her willing death recorded on video in exchange for her family's safety. To negotiate the deal, she's forced to strip naked for the Debt Collector. Nervously she allows him to photograph her and touch her, aware that he's assessing her like a piece of meat to be butchered. Finally he agrees to the deal, but only if she accepts a gruesome torturous death. The deal is made.

Two days later, Tatiana arrives in lingerie. She's terrified, but pushes through her fear. The Debt Collector begins slashing her breasts slowly and mercilessly while Tatiana is barely manages to endure bloody torture. Then he shifts is attention to her pussy, slashing it repeatedly while blood flows between her legs. Eventually the suffering girl's strength gives out and she falls to the floor. The Debt Collector finishes her off by fucking her to death with the knife, making her last moments truly agonizing. The Debt Collector admires his latest victim as he pans the camera over her lifeless bloody body.

Customer Review:

"Crime House has delivered again! This is my 4th custom, and I think it's the best one yet! Tatian's acting is incredible, and the effects are like a big budget movie. Fantastic work from a professional team! Thank you."

ASSASSIN KSYUSHA FAILS
CUSTOM
CAST: KSYUSHA ZAICHIK(BELLA), MAX

Outfit:
White cotton tank top
Sexy black mini skirt
Black thigh high boots (stiletto heels)
Background:
Bella is a sexy, tough, competent assassin searching for her male target at his hideout.

THE ANGRY MOB NIGHTMARE

CAST: MERCY, MAX, BILLY BRAG

Voiceover: “I was dragged from my house by one of the men in an angry mob, wearing only a sheer nightie, and taken to a room with a crowd of angry men. I struggled trying to get away but this only increased the mob’s lust. The man holding me called me a stuck up prick tease and punched me knocking me down. I was pushed into the mob of men who groped my body. The mob cheered and yelled for me to be beaten. I was punched, kicked, and beaten with clubs. Then when I attempted to crawl away members of the mob thrust cattle prods into my body while other men in the mob whipped me. They forced me to give them blow jobs and raped me and then beat me unconscious with clubs.
Imagepic upload
EMMAS STRANGULATION STORY
20+ minutes
CAST EMMA and MAX
Emma wakes up with her arms and legs tied to a chair, she is filmed by a camera, and a man is standing in front of her. She asks where she is, but the man says nothing. The man paws her, she gets angry, then he starts to choke her with his hands for a minute. He then explains that she is being tortured for the pleasure of the onlookers, gets up from behind and strangles her with a garrote for several minutes. She drools with her tongue hanging out, and after he releases her, she begs for mercy. The man then takes a clear plastic bag and suffocates her for several minutes.
He takes turns strangling and strangling her, until finally, in the end, he says that he is done with her. He unties her and places her on the floor so that she lies face up on him. He paws her, then suffocates her with a clear plastic bag until she dies.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/asxshh
SPY IN PERIL
Thank you - I had a chance to watch it, and I was very impressed with Emma's performance! Her eyerolling was incredible. Thank you to everyone involved in making this movie!

Review of Customer

28 minutes
Cast: Emma and Max
General plot: Emma is a spy and gets chloroformed in various scenes.

Scene 1
Emma sneaks around with her gun. She makes a call to her boss and says her mission will be easy. After she hangs up, an attacker comes up behind her and clamps a white rag over her mouth and nose.Emma struggles against her attacker. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head
multiple times. The camera can get a little closer for this so we can see the eyerolling.Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is placed on the ground. We get a full body shot of her unconscious body.The attacker then unbuttons Emma’s blouse completely, exposing her bra. Emma is then flipped face down and the attacker examines her legs.Emmas blouse is removed and she is flipped onto her back. The attacker searches her and finds a USB in her bra. Emma starts to wake up on the ground. The attacker gets behind Emma and clamps the white rag over her mouth and nose again.
Emma struggles but slowly passes out with lots of moaning and eyerolling. The attacker lays Emma back on the ground. Emma is then carried away.
Scene 2
Emma is undercover at a party. She snoops around but is attacked from behind. A white rag is clamped over her mouth and nose. Emma struggles against her attacker. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is placed on the ground. We get a full body shot of her unconscious body.
Emma is then flipped face down and the attacker examines her legs. She is then flipped onto her back. The attacker searches her purse and finds a gun and badge. Emma starts to wake up on the ground so the attacker gets behind her and asks who sent her. Emma says she wont tell, so the attacker chloroforms her again. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is tossed aside. She is searched and a USB is found in her bra. We then get a full shot of her body. Emma is then carried away.
Scene 3
Emma has her gun drawn and is searching for a criminal. She says out loud that's going to find them and arrest them. But suddenly, Emma gets attacked from behind by the criminal shes looking for. A white rag is clamped over her mouth and nose. Emma struggles against her attacker. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is placed on the ground. We get a full body shot of her unconscious body. The attacker then unbuttons Emmas blouse completely, exposing her bra. Emma is then flipped face down and the attacker examines her legs. Emmas blouse is removed and she is flipped onto her back. Emma is searched and a USB is found in her bra. Emma starts to wake up on the ground so the attacker gets behind her and chloroforms her again. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is tossed aside. We then get a full shot of her body. Emma is then carried away.
Scene 4
Emma is lying down on her bed with her legs up and on her phone. She hears a noise and grabs her gun and goes to investigate. Suddenly, Emma gets attacked from behind and a white rag is clamped over her mouth and nose. Emma struggles against her attacker. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is placed on the ground. We get a full body shot of her unconscious body. The attacker strips off Emmas top, exposing her bra. Emma is then flipped face down and the attacker examines her legs. Emmas is then flipped onto her back. Emma is searched and a USB is found in her bra. Emma starts to wake up on the ground so the attacker gets behind her and chloroforms her again. Emma moans into the cloth and her eyes roll up into her head multiple times. Emma eventually passes out and her limp body is tossed aside. We then get a full shot of her body. Emma is then carried away.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/liytl
https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

Please check our stores:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

https://www.genrevideos.com/ (Crime House)

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

https://www.darkroomspr.com/buy-darkrooms-films

https://www.darkroomspr.com/toxic-moon

We update our photostories and some movies at
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr
Please support us!

For any questions, updates, orders

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Welcome with your custom ideas!
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

MISSION BATTLE ROYAL PART 1
CAST: Ksusha Zaichik, Sally, Annabelle, Billy Brag

Professional acting! Hot scenes! High quality video!
After Ksusha successfully completed her 2nd mission and thus averted the collateral damage from her organization, she returned to her apartment. There she writes her report about her mission and sends it to her organization. In doing so, she recapitulates and analyzes the execution of her individual assassinations during her mission in order to avoid future mistakes and states for herself that she loves her job and her way of killing by strangling her victims more than anything and from order to order becomes more and more professional.
A few days later, due to her excellent work, Ksusha receives an encrypted invitation message on her computer with the following content:
Ksusha is invited to a once in 7 year meeting of her organization where the best hit men come together and only one of them is chosen to receive a position in the business level of the organization for life, giving them say, financial security and a free hand in the organization Selection and awarding of orders. The meeting is the unique "Battle Royal". There are no rules here, except that in the end there is only one person left who gets the coveted job. So everything is allowed for every participant…

MISSION BATTLE ROYAL PART 2
CAST: Ksusha Zaichik, Sally, Max, Achilless

Professional acting! Hot scenes! High quality video!
After Ksusha successfully completed her 2nd mission and thus averted the collateral damage from her organization, she returned to her apartment. There she writes her report about her mission and sends it to her organization. In doing so, she recapitulates and analyzes the execution of her individual assassinations during her mission in order to avoid future mistakes and states for herself that she loves her job and her way of killing by strangling her victims more than anything and from order to order becomes more and more professional.
A few days later, due to her excellent work, Ksusha receives an encrypted invitation message on her computer with the following content:
Ksusha is invited to a once in 7 year meeting of her organization where the best hit men come together and only one of them is chosen to receive a position in the business level of the organization for life, giving them say, financial security and a free hand in the organization Selection and awarding of orders. The meeting is the unique "Battle Royal". There are no rules here, except that in the end there is only one person left who gets the coveted job. So everything is allowed for every participant…

MISSION "BATTLE ROYAL" FULL MOVIE (1 HOUR!)

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/kgdci

THE KILLER IS ALREADY INSIDE THE HOUSE

CAST: JUDI, ACHILLES

She is one of the not so talented enemy spies, and given a low level assignment of data assignment as info courier as her first one.
Setting: Late night and empty street Judi walks chewing gum, swinging her purse with strap and talking on cell phone. She doesn’t notice someone spying on her and following her.

She is walking back to apartment after picking up HDD, but instead of dropping it back at HQ, she feels tired after waiting for hours to get. On cell, she is laughing and joking with friend, had a good time at party. She is interrupted by boss calling, she tells boss he will get it next day. Boss yell how dumb she is and in great danger¦
Suddenly someone starts to shoot at her from dark/night street.
She creams, drops cell phone and runs for her life¦.
She survives a hail of gunfire out in the streets. As soon as she makes it running back inside to her apartment/house, she checks her whole body with her hands for any signs of bullet holes. Can be in front of full body mirror on the wall and a sofa behind her.
After running inside Judi exclaims: Pww, that was close!!!! I knew I would hate this fucking job!!!
Self body check-up by using hands all over body, I have the luck of a cat!!!! She is standing behind a sofa.
Not really!!! Screams the Assassin showing himself now.
Suddenly an enemy agent jumps out from the shadows and starts shooting her… Bang, Bang, Bang! SHIT!!! Falls down Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!! It hurts!!!! You will never find the drive on me, inside dress/corset/bra, assholes!!!! Oops, did I say that out lout????
She stands up again, trying to fire. Bang, Bang, Bang!!! Body twitches with
rounds incoming & can spit as much blood as Under Cover Police Woman.
Gets up defiantly, fires last rounds, click, click... empty! Final gunning. Slumps 3- 5 rounds to chest or couple to stomach¦
Falls over sofa to middle of room, if she can show underwear view as she falls
from back to front of sofa then to the floor¦. Show her panties a lot as legs
fly/flip go over sofa. If stunt is too dangerous then do it slowly and no panty or ass showing.
Dying slowly, the other agent comes and fires last rounds at her back as
she tries to crawl/escape away like in Model Shoot.
Last words: I really hate this fucking job…. Spits more blood out. Eyes open and close up of face
Full view of body from above, zoom in to full face slowly, once with clothes from back then front as Assassin turns her over to show her front then admires her. Show body, still dressed full body then zoom and close
up like Under Cover Police Woman. Zoom was of her body in horizontal, can you show it vertical too? Face zoom too here Assassin then comes close, undresses her looking for HDD. Takes off dress,
then corset and panty, leaving only garter with stockings and heels. Assassin
then leaves her body. Zoom again full body and of face too.
3 days later after he comes back and checks on her… top view of full body and zoom slowly to face and all of body. Move her face or play around with her or flip body to back and front again. He then leaves, zoom again full pale body and face after 3 days and fade into black.

GAS CHAMBLER
Actress Tatiana
An east Europe country has reinstated the death penalty for women. To exercise this they built a gas chamber at the womens prison.
The only way To really test this new execution device will be actually executing someone for real. To do this the prison officials have picked a random pretty girl off the street from a night club and taken her into “custody”.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pmagn

BEAUTY TO SOIL 2
CAST: Tatiana(Nadezhda), Achilless(Edward)
Edward: We must be fast! We have no time to get testing approval. I want to try this by myself.
Nadezhda: Are there any other ways?
Edward: no, if I survive, we will succeed. If I die, we are close to it.
[Edward is going to drink the untested medicine, but Nadezhda take the medicine before him]
[Edward is shocked]
Nadezhda [smile]: I trust your knowledge.
Nadezhda: If I die, don’t call an ambulance. You know how fast it is. Just record the death process.
Nadezhda starts feeling bad. She knows she is going to die. She took off her uniform and showed her beautiful clothes behind it.
Nadezhda [talk to Edward]: Am I beautiful?
Edward: Yes… Are you ok?
Nadezhda: You failed…
[Nadezhda start feel pain in her stomach]

Nadezhda [smile]: I know you like me, you just don't dare to say.
Nadezhda [shy]: After I die, my corpse is just dead meat. I will feel nothing. I won’t be angry if you do anything to me…
Edward [sad]: No… no…
Nadezhda starts to struggle on the ground. Edward tries to hug her.
The face and other skin of Nadezhda is fully sweated.
Nadezhda’s eyes are looking straight forward.
Blood starts coming out from Nadezhda’s mouth and nose.
The struggle becomes very strong. Including “opisthotonos”
Nadezhda’s struggle becomes weaker and weaker…
She has a very rapid and small extent struggle with a long interval.
At last, Nadezhda becomes very weak and only head can move. Her pussy and ass were soaking wet and her hair was soaked with sweat
Nadezhda[weak]: please clean my body…
Nadezhda is dead.
Her eyes are half open.
Her mouth is also half open.

For the eyes, don’t let the eyes become fully white.
When she turns her head, her eyes should follow it. The pupil should always be in the center (living people tend to turn their eyes before they turn their head. However, we need to avoid this here).
Edward uses a towel to clean Nadezhda’s face.

Then, he took off Nadezhda’s clothes. Nadezhda’s body is also fully sweated. So he used a towel to clean it.
Nadezhda’s body is still very soft since she was just dead for minutes.
Edward uses a white cloth to cover Nadezhda’s body and starts crying on her body.

He is so sad and tired. He fell asleep on her body…
After a night, Edward weakup.

He noticed that Nadezhda had been dead for 12 hours.
[note that Nadezhda’s eyes are still half open]
Edward tried to put Nadezhda’s clothes back on her body, but he found her body was so stiff that cannot move at all.

To show this, Edward first tried to move her arm, and Nadezhda’s arm just moved a little bit.

Then, Edward tries to turn Nadezhda’s body, and her body is turning as a solid body (compared to soft people, their legs, arms will move during the process). See reference.

On her back, the area that is not touching ground (back neck, waist) showing dark red color (post-mortem lividity), see reference.
Edward gave up and waited for her body to become soft…
After two days, Nadezhda’s body starts to rot and become soft.

Due to the rot reactions, her body became sweaty again.

But Edward cannot clean such a body. Luckly, Nadezhda’s body is very soft now. He can put clothes back on her body now.

Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NEW MOVIES :love:

WHEN GIRL KILLS 4

CUSTOM
CAST: AFRODITA, MAX
A wealthy and powerful woman calls upon a strong, muscular soldier/mercenary boy to carry out a mission. While waiting for the boy to arrive, the woman gets ready beautiful and sexy, puts on make-up and dresses in a single transparent robe, she is completely naked. A little later the soldier arrives, shirtless, greets his female boss and tells the lady that he is ready to carry out all her orders. The lady orders the boy to recover a briefcase with confidential documents and to eliminate a group of enemy soldiers. The soldier carries out the woman's order and goes to carry out the mission. After numerous shootings and fights, the boy completes the mission, eliminating all enemies and recovering the briefcase. After completing the mission, the boy returns to the lady to receive his fee.
The boy enters the lady's luxurious apartment, shirtless, and calls the woman saying that he has completed the mission. The woman appears completely naked, greets her soldier and sits down on the sofa crossing her legs. The soldier hands the briefcase to the lady saying that he has eliminated all her enemies, convinced that the lady will pay him for the excellent work done. The woman, sitting on the sofa, completely naked and with her legs crossed, congratulates the boy saying that she will give him a nice reward. The boy smiles pleased to see the woman completely naked in front of him, convinced that he will receive a nice fee from the lady.
But the woman, completely naked and with her legs crossed, suddenly takes out a silenced pistol that she kept hidden and points it at the boy. The woman, completely naked, smiles at the boy saying that she no longer needs him and that she doesn't want witnesses. The boy, incredulous, doesn't react and stands still looking at the completely naked woman with the gun in her hand.
The woman shoots between the boy's eyes, eliminating him instantly. The boy with a hole in his forehead stands for a few seconds (he must be well framed in the foreground) then kneels down and falls at the feet of the completely naked woman. The woman, after eliminating the soldier, smiles satisfied and remains seated on the sofa with her legs crossed.

https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

WHEN GIRL KILLS 1
Custom
CAST: Judi, Max

WHEN GIRL KILLS 2

Custom
CAST: Ksyusha Zaichik, Max

THE ELF AND BAD SANTA
CUSTOM
CAST: Tatiana, Max, Annabelle
The theme of this story is that Tatiana is called to the office to be punished for naughty things she has done against Christmas. She is insolent and defiant, but wants to keep her job, so she admits to some sins, willing to take a little punishment, never thinking that Max the enforcer knows all the bad things she has done, or what her ultimate punishment is.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/qoufu

MURDEROUS REVENGE
"Thank you for the perfect video. You did a fantastic job of delivering the story.
The actresses are great. Everything fits together. It is depicted very realistically. They chose the clothes well and matched the activity.
The music and the environment fit the story perfectly.
I'm glad you edited the story and I'm happy if you produce more films as well." Customer's review
Thank you again and best wishes to you and your team.
The girl finds out about her husband's betrayal with another girl, and decides to take revenge. With a friend, they sneak into a girl's apartment and take her by surprise...

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/sryna

If you like this movie we recommend
Moscow 2345
Wrong Place Wrong Time
Wrong Place Wrong Time 2
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

«DEATH GAME 2». Fiction Movie
CUSTOM MOVIE
54 MINUTES LONG! FULL TIME MOVIE! THE BEST PRICE HERE!
Starring: Max, actors of mass scenes, Sonya Krueger, Merci, Ksysha Zaichik, Tatiana
A futuristic grotesque dystopian horror film about the fall into sin and the lack of morality in a future society. Terrible amusements appear on the Internet in which people are executed for the sake of spectacles of anonymous users. Users vote whether members live or die. The winner receives ten million dollars, while the loser faces a terrible death. Unlike the legendary Squid Game, players do not come to this scary show voluntarily, but are brought in as a result of kidnapping.
In this series, the lives of four celebrities are at stake - world champions in tennis and swimming, a special forces officer and an MMA fighter. The organizers of the show prepared terrible tortures and traps - a stake, a cage, a choke collar and electric chains. Who will win and who will die?
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ecxbj

If you like this movie we recommend
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jkeoh (last week of premium price!)
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/pfuxd FIRST PART OF THE FILM
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/jjmtq

DEATH GAME 2 PART 1
CUSTOM MOVIE
Starring: Max, actors of mass scenes, Sonya Krueger, Merci, Ksysha Zaichik, Tatiana
ELEMENTS:
Kidnapping, Chloroform, Carrying, Sudden Attacks, Stalking, Death Sentence, Many Panic and Begging Reactions Before Death, Death For Camera, Slow impaling, Death Stare, Voting to Death, TV Presenter Cynical Jokes
PLOT
The criminal organization that broadcasts executions on camera on the darknet continues its cynical and terrible work. This time, the mafia kidnaps four different women, each of which has its own terrible traps.
First we see how the victims were kidnapped by fraud. What follows is a gruesome spectacle as the show's viewers vote to execute or pardon a thirty-two-year-old world-class tennis player (played by Sonia Krueger). The social sports rich girl can't believe the terrible position she's in when she's tied up, surrounded by hideous masked men and a disgusting cynical TV presenter who talks with gusto about how the audience can decide her fate.
But the majority of the audience votes to kill her in a terrible way - through impalement. It turns out that her social status and likes on Instagram were just an illusion, and the public reveals her bestial face anonymously, encouraging the work of this sadistic event. She selectively listens to calls to the studio. Only one person wished her good luck, all the rest are offended fans, envious people and other public dreaming of their death. How could this happen? Three days ago she was enjoying life in her villa, guarded by bodyguards, and now she is here. She does not need a prize, because she is a dollar millionaire, she begs for mercy, but the audience voted for the execution. The stake slowly rises from the floor and begins to pierce through her by a centimeter. The architects of the show took this device from the tradition of the Inquisition, so the stake did not affect the vital organs until the very end in order to avoid sudden death and leave the victim with maximum torment and suffering. The girl, pierced through, still understood the inevitability of death and felt intolerable hellish pain, but she could no longer scream, since all her vocal cords and lungs were damaged by a stake. Finally, the stake came out of the mouth and damaged the brain, and the victim died with his eyes wide open. The host applauded cheerfully, anticipating the continuation of the premium edition, in which celebrities are used as «players» …

DEATH GAME 2 PART 2
CUSTOM MOVIE

ELEMENTS:
Kidnapping, Chloroform, Carrying, Sudden Attacks, Stalking, Death Sentence, Many Panic and Begging Reactions Before Death, Death For Camera, Choking, Strangulation, Choking Collar, Death by electric shock, Death Stare, Voting to Death, TV Presenter Cynical Jokes
The show goes on. In this episode, viewers have to deal with three participants - an MMA fighter Mercy, a female Special Forces officer in the fight against terrorists Ksyusha and an Olympic champion in swimming Tatiana.
At the very beginning, luck smiles at the female MMA fighter, and most viewers prefer to spare this woman. She leaves alive with a check for ten million dollars.
But the public is less favorable to the special forces officer Ksyusha. The piquancy of the situation lies in the fact that she is known as a strong woman in hand-to-hand combat, who managed to strangle a dangerous criminal with her bare hands in the fight, and now, if she loses, she will be strangled. During calls to the show, when a bound and helpless female officer has to listen to how the entire world's criminals, old rednecks, prisoners and just perverts, dream of her death, she understands what a terrible situation she is in, and despite her strong character , breaks down and starts begging for mercy. But in vain. The majority voted for execution. The automatic collar around her neck begins to squeeze her throat and choke her in a stranglehold. She spends all her strength to free her hands from the shackles, but when she succeeds, all she can do is helplessly grab the automatic collar. She gasps in agony as she dies.
The last player is the champion swimmer. The audience also voted against it. She faces a terrible death, wrapped in electrical circuits. The current discharges are sustained in the range up to 120 volts in order to torment her for a long time and not kill her immediately. During the agony for several minutes, she has a heart attack, and a terrible thick foam flows from her mouth. She dies in chains as the host gleefully announces that the series has come to an end and that the next series will be in the future.

SIMILAR MOVIES WE RECOMMEND

GAS CHAMBER https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pmagn
HELL HOUSE https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/jjmtq

Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NEW MOVIES

PARALLEL WORLDS
Custom
CAST Afrodita and Achiless
Afrodita is a hitwoman on a mission to take out her next target.
In parallel worlds we get the chance to see Afrodita succeed and fail in different ways to achieve her goal of killing her target.
It will be different parallel worlds where Afrodita will try to achieve her goal, when switching from one “world” to the next, I would like to see an “tv disturbance” effect to make a break between the scenes (see picture example below).

MOSCOW 2345 - SIDE STORIES
CUSTOM
CAST: AFRODITA, SALLY, ACHILESS
Plot:
In the 23rd century the world is led by criminal organizations. One organization has found its
niche, organ trafficking. With its hand on a time traveling device, this female gang of
criminals see a golden business opportunity. Their leader sends her most trusted and
professional henchwomen back in time, to the year 2023.
Their mission is to obtain a blueprint held by a renowned scientist, a blueprint for how to
clone organs.
Luckily for the time travelers, death in the past only leads them back to their current
timeline, failing their mission but still alive. There is always a second chance!
This is a prequel to Moscow 2345, starring the characters played by Sally and Afrodita. With
time traveling as a concept, we get the chance to see them several times failing in their
mission before they succeed.

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/hvehz

WITNESS PROTECTION FAILED 2
CUSTOM
CAST: Annabelle, Ksyusha Zaichik, Judi, MaryAnn
2 girls are about to go to a court, to witness against very powerful mafia boss. They are therefore under a witness protection program and guarded by their armed personal guard. (secret agent)
The Mafia boss got a tip where the witnesses are and he gave a contract to top professional hitwoman Miss Black to eliminate the girls quietly.
The girls are in a room together, there is also a second room, which is empty and outside that room is their female guard, sitting next to closed doors and guarding.
The scene starts with the girls (witnesses) together in the room 2 fondling with each other legs in pantyhose and admiring each other outfits, pantyhose and feet.

Then the camera skips to their guard outside checking the closed doors and the vicinity – there is no one allowed there. The guard checks everything in the vicinity, checks her gun, if it's loaded, then sits down like a lady. She then takes off one of her shoes and rubs her foot.
After that she puts her shoe back on, crosses her legs, picks up her smartphone and checks the web while making a shoeplay

The hitwoman arrives at the scene.

Then she stops, takes out her gun and the silencer from her purse, then she slowly (with her fingertips) screws the silencer on the gun. After that she hides the silenced pistol in her purse and aproaches the sitting guard.

Then the hitwoman grabs the silenced pistol, puts it out of her purse and points it at the guard. As the guard sees the silenced pistol, she is still sitting, tries to put her gun out, but the hitwoman shoots two quick silenced shots into the guards chest.
The guard twitches with every shot and moans quietly. She then starts to slide from the chair to the ground, so the hitwoman quickly grabs her, so she stays sitting, her blouse pierced with 2 bloody dots.

Then the hitwoman checks the body, checks her pulse, searches her, checks her gun, then her shoes, admires her feet in pantyhose, sniffs them and fondles with them a little.

Then she stands up, readies her silenced gun and knockes on the door.

The girls are still playing with each other feet in pantyhose as they her the knocking on the door.
Witness 2 goes to the next room, and closes the door behind her, as the other girl checks her hair in the mirror.
Witness 2 cames to the door, openes it and sees the hitwoman with her gun pointing at her from her hip.
The girl twitches, moans quietly then turns back. Just as she turns she gets a second silenced shot in the middle of her back, moans once more and falls down on her belly.
The hitwoman then enters the room. The camera shoots the dead girl from her feet to her head, with one shoe off, and the eyes rolled up. As the camera shoots the girl, the hitwoman is going around the girl, checking her feet and her pulse.

Then the hitwoman starts to walk quietly towards the second room where is the last girl. As she walks, she raises the gun in her hands next to her face and lightly kisses the silencer.
She then quickly openes the door, and points the gun on the last girl. The girl turns her head from the mirror, and gasps, scared.
Just after she says the last sentence, she shoots one silenced shot from her lap, the girl gets a small red dot on her chest, moans, twitches and falls to the ground on her belly. Her shoes are going off and flying away.

The hitwoman (still sitting) then points her gun on the girl and shoots her in the middle of her back.
The girls reaction after the second shot.
The hitwoman then takes off her shoes, massages and rubs her feet, moaning a little, because, she´s on her high heels whole day. Camera shoots details.
Then she checks the body of the last girl, her pulse, her feet, her bloody blouse... and as always admires her work and plays with her feet a little.
Then she sits back down, takes her smartphone from her purse and makes a call to the mob boss which gave her the contract.
After that she goes to the first killed witness in the next room, ste steps on her back with one foot and shoots her 3 times.
After that, the hitwoman goes outside, where the dead guard is, she grabs her, places her on the ground, grabs her legs and drags her inside, so no one can see her dead.
After she drags her in, she also picks up her shoes, which are still outside, throws them inside, she points her gun on the dead guard and shoots her one more, just to be sure. The guards body twitches.
Then the hitwoman, unscrews the silencer, blows lightly through the silencer, hides everything in her purse, goes out and closes the door. She then walks away like a lady she is.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/fpxcfm

FAILED MISSION 4
CUSTOM
CAST: JUDI, ROMANUS
Element: Chest Shots with Realistic bullet makeup/ Headshot with realistic bullet makeup/Bullet exit (back bullet make up)/ Neck shot/ long death struggle/ vomit/puke blood (emphasize on the process No need to cough but more like vomit blood)/ humiliation/ death stare/ stripping and handling after death/ Realistic Death Makeup/ Dress

Script:
Background: Judi is a policewoman and is tasked to interrogate important criminals.

Scene 1: At home in her underwear, Judi received a phone call to get information from a target and was sent a picture on her computer. Her boss warned her that the target had many security and possible snipers. She reviews the picture and starts to dress in her professional outfit (Shirt, Pantyhose/stocking) and gets her gun.

Scene 2: Judi arrives at the criminal's apartment and opens the door with a universal key. She gets her gun out and enters the room, carefully moves to the bedroom, and sees the target is sleeping. She points the gun and yells at the criminal to wake up, and the criminal is surprised and scared. Judi told him to get up and tell her where is the safe and the passcode. The criminal does not want to tell her, but she threatens to keep him and use the gun to strike his head. The criminal is angry but scared and tells her where the safe is and the passcode.

Scene 3: Judi holds the criminal at gunpoint, exits the bedroom, and moves toward the safe. The criminal suddenly decides to attack Judi, knocks her gun off, pushes Judi to the ground while touching her breasts and pussy, and says, "you are a sexy policewoman" Judi is angry and strikes him back in the head, and the man becomes weak. Judi then gets on top and starts strangling the man, and the man begs for life, but Judi says," you will be dead for violating m.". A sniper scope view appears, and Judi's back is in the crosshair. Then a gunshot goes off twice, and Judi is shot in the back. Two Realistic Bullet holes appear on her back and front, and blood is sprayed on the criminal. Judi is shocked, looks at her wounds, and lets go of the man. While still on top of the man, she starts to vomit blood (a lot of blood-emphasize processes), and her blood also gets on the criminal. Her body also twitches and writhes in pain, and the criminal says," it's kind of sexy to be under a dying sexy woman." He then pushes Judi off to the ground and stands up. Judi continues to puke out blood as Tatiana did in Drug Cartel 2. She also agonizes and convulses in pain and arches her back like Policewoman in a drug den.

Scene 4: Judi is struggling to breathe on the ground and is in a lot of pain. The man goes back to the room, calls his security, and thanks to them for saving him. During this time, Judi struggles to stand up, retrieve her gun, and move toward the bedroom in pain. Just as Judi was about to fire, the security on the phone told the man to be careful, and he turned around and dodged the bullets. Without aiming, he gets his gun in the drawer and fires in Judi's direction. Only the last shot hit Judi in the neck, and a Realistic Bullet hole appeared on her neck, and a lot of blood came out of it. Judi drops the gun, holds her neck in disbelief, and continuously pukes more blood. The criminal says, "Damn, I am lucky today," and gets another clip from his drawer and reload the gun. He then aims it at Judi and says," For a dangerous woman like you, you are better dead." He then shoots her three times in her chest and belly, and a Realistic Bullet hole appears. Judi falls to the ground, and her hands No longer hold(clutches) her neck as she is too weak. She struggles on the ground and gasps for air while puking blood. She also arches her back in pain.

Scene 5: The criminal walks up to Judi and sees her in such pain, and says, "I'll end the struggle for you" and fires two shots at her head, and one Realistic Bullet holes appear on her forehead and left cheek. Brain matter sprayed on the ground. Judi's body twitched a few times and stopped. Her eyes are wide open with a death stare. He then humiliates her, saying," Oh, so pretty blonde girl does have a brain." The man then undresses Judi, completely revealing her blood wounds, and looks at the bullet holes on her body. If possible, show her bare breasts and pussy.

Scene 6: Two days later, Judi's body changes color (Realistic Death Makeup), and the man returns to her room and views the body. He then picks up her body and places her on the sofa, and her head rests on his lap. He plays and touches her lip and face and says," Such a pity! I'll never forget you and that day" He then takes out his phone and take a picture of her dead face.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/lpowuf

HITMAN STRIKES
CUSTOM
CAST:JULIANA, EMMA, MAX

Hitman/agent enters a building to takeout a woman for the information she stole and leaked to the wrong people. He enters the building where he first confront a woman played by Juliana. Juliana’s character wears tennis shoes, short shorts and either a regular long sleeve shirt or a regular t-shirt (not a blouse). He scolds her for thinking the building was safe then shoots her in the chest. She can either fall dead immediately or react for no more than 10 seconds. She falls backwards, flat on her back, dead, eyes and mouth closed. Panning shots of her body on the ground.

After he kills her Emma’s character exits the bathroom fully nude, where he confronts her. After a short talk, he shoots her in the chest. She looks down at her gunshot wound, looks backup at the man, then falls backwards, flat on her back, dead, eyes and mouth closed. After he exists the building, panning shots of her body on the ground.
Let me know the cost when you can, if it’s more than I can afford, I’ll start transferring the funds for the previous story.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/xliap

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOVIE PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT:
Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NEW MOVIES, NEW ACTRESSES

CALL OF DUTY 3
NEW ACTRESSES!!
CUSTOM
CAST: MARTA, IREN, MARINA STEFFI, RAMIS

- police badges attached on jackets or on belts,
- gun holsters for all three girls (hip or shoulder),
- perfect, very expressive make-up and nice hair styles.
- handcuffs attached on the belts,
- leather cap for one or more girls (like in your movie "To Kill or be Killed"),
- sunglasses for one girl,
- hair in bun for some girls.

Elements of the action:
- girls carelessly talking at the beginning, laughing like adolescent students in classroom before the lesson, sitting frivolously on tables/chairs,
- guns put on the table(s),
- commander listening to the phone call with the strict expression,
- putting the guns into the holsters,
- man (witness) shivering with fear telling the girls where the criminal is,
- commander talking arrogantly to this man, two other girls watching him scornfully standing with hands on hips,
- girls calming the man down (verbally and non-verbally),
- searching the place with guns ready,
- one girl fatally hit before the shootout starts,
- commander and another remaining girl in shootout against the invisible opponent,
- self-confident firing positions with legs spread,
- girls exposing their figures to fire but then being hit,
- three individual girls' death scenes, one by one,
- surprised reactions when being hit by the bullet,
- natural deaths,
- real blood holes/wounds,
- bodypile in the final scene,
- the dead bodies only in more unfastened blouses with visible bras and in skirts but without jackets (undressing the jackets, opening blouses and putting the bodies into the bodypile are all out of screen),
- death positions in the bodypile: lying on backs, legs and hands spread, death stares, mouth open, shocked expressions (the bodies can be either put on each other or they can lie beside each other).

Plot:
Scene 1:
Three girls sit in some office/room. They talk carelessly and laugh loudly.
They sit on the tables/chairs or then they stand in the sexy positions. The atmosphere is very light.
They are the cadets of the special academy that train the young students for the dangerous and secret missions.
The girls went through all the lessons but they have not been in the real mission yet.
The academy uses the unified clothes for their girl cadets:
black and white dresses with the black short leather (biker) jackets, black wide belts, black very short miniskirts and white blouses. Only commander can wear black leggings. The police badges on the clothes also show that the cadet is the academie's member.
So the girls are in the these same black and white clothes.
Two girls have black leather miniskirts. Their commander wears leggings.
Their guns lies on the table.
When the girls talk suddenly the phone rings. The one girl (commander) answers the phone and when she listens to the call her cute smile turns into the strict expression.
She is informed that the dangerous sexual criminal is hidden in some place.
She seriously nods her head during the call.
Finally she says to the caller: "Yes, understand it.... Of course, we go there immediately ... No!! We will do it ourselves!".
Then she stops the call.
"Girls, our time finally came! We know where this ugly molester is... Our first mission is really here!".
Two other girls stop talking and one of them eagerly asks: "Really? So we are going to get him just now....?"
"Sure!" commander answers.
All three girls put the guns into their holsters and they leave the office.
Scene 2:
In some place there is a scared man. When three cop girls arrive he tells them:
"I, I, ... saw him.... He, he is still th...there...." he stammers shivering with fear.
"Fine! Are you sure that is him?" the commander asks looking scornfully at the man.
"Yeah..... certainly...." the man answers.
The commander shakes her head with an arrogant smile. This man is just a funny coward for her.
"Ok.... let's get him" she says silently just for herself watching the man.
Two other girls all the time stand self-confidently with their hands on hips and with their legs put apart.
They also look at the man smiling arrogantly.
Then the commander turns to her colleagues and says loudly: "Follow me... Keep together. Shoot him dead if necessary".
The other two cop girls answer at almost the same time: "Yes, commander!".
When they leave the man one girl taps him on his shoulder, nods her head and smiles at him self-assuredly just to show him he should not be afraid. She treats him like he was her much younger brother.

Scene 3:
The girls search the place with their guns ready.
Then the gun shot can be heard. And for one girl her first mission ends before it started.
She is fatally hit into the chest. She only sighs silently and painfully and falls on her back. She dies immediately.
The commander watching this quickly looks at the direction from which the shot burst and she yells:
"Fucking bastard.... He is over there.... Get him!".
The commander and remaining girl hide behind some furniture/boxes etc. and open fire.
They expose several times and shoot bravely.
But the criminal is a very good shooter.
During the harsh action also these both girls are killed one by one. The deaths of girls are quick and sudden, their self-confident expressions and sexy shooting poses with legs spread are suddenly shocked and puzzled when they are hit by the deadly bullet. When the other girl is hit the remaining commander does not notice this and she continues firing until she is hit too.
This scene ends with the shots on three dead girls' bodies.

Scene 4:
The man who before showed the cop girls the place still waits in the same point.
He only heard a lot of gun shots, shouts and screams. Then there is dead silence.
He still shivers with fear but he believes that the three well-trained and brave cops managed to get one man.
But the silence lasts and nobody returns.
After endless minutes the man sighs deeply and finally dares to enter the place.
And the scene he can suddenly see is horrible and unexpected.
The girls lies dead in the bodypile.
Their murder undressed their black jackets. Then he opened much wider their tender white blouses.
The girls' bras can be seen. There are big blood holes on the tender girls' chests/throats/foreheads.
Their dead eyes stare into the emptiness and their mouth are helplessly and uncontrollably open.
The man shockingly watches this terrible picture uncapable of any movement.
But then he realizes that the criminal could still be there so in panic he runs away.
The film ends with the detailed shots on the bodypile and on the faces and bodies of the dead girls.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/nkhpq

DEATH KALEIDOSCOPE
CUSTOM
CAST:
Juliana, Annabelle, Judi, Li

Juliana went into Li bedroom to find some pantyhose, Li shows up at her back, Li grab Juliana’s waist and pulls out an injection needle. Needle pokes in Juliana’s head. Juliana starts twitching for about a minute. When Juliana dies, she slice down to the floor. Li takes off her heels and step on Juliana’s cheeks checking if there is any movements. Li move Juliana to her bed and picks up Juliana’s feet and smells, she feels extremely satisfied, then Li lay on the bed and put her feet on Juliana’s face to humiliate J while smelling J’s feet.

Scene 2:
Annabelle is looking for Juliana, she when into the bedroom and finds Juliana’s body. Li kills and plays Annabelle with similar acts described in Scene 1.

Scene 3:
Judi feels strange that her friends are missing. Judi put some poison liquid on her pantyhose feet and put her shoe on again. Judi walks in bedroom and find her friends’ dead body. Li kills and plays Judi .Because Judi’s feet is poisoned, after smelling and playing Judi, Li dies of poison, she drops Judi’s feed on her cheek. Li feet twitches on Judi’s face.
Dream 2 :

Li offers drinks to all girl, the drink is drugged. After drinking all girl are sexually high.

Scene 1:
Annabelle is high after drinking, she slowly goes down and take of Alice heels, and start smelling her feet. Li is happy with that. After a few seconds, Li gives Annabelle a neck chop using her feet. Annabelle slowly lay down on the floor, twitching. Li walks to her head, and step on her cheek, and finish her with a snap. Li sits back and drag Annabelle’s leg to her nose and starts smelling. And she slowing put her feet on Annabelle’s face and playing her face again.

Scene 2:
Juliana wants to enjoy Li feet, she takes Li feet off from Annabelle’s face and start smelling. Li is mad about this action. Li gives Juliana a neck chop. Juliana goes down slowly on the floor twitching. Li grabs an unused pantyhose, to strangle her. While strangling, Li step on Juliana’s face to humiliate her. Juliana’s twitch milds down and dies. Li use her leg to wipe out Juliana’s tears and repeat smelling.

Scene 3:

Judi is so high, she wants to put Li down in order to enjoy all the feet. She give Li an electric shot. Alice twitches for at least 5 seconds. When twitches milds down, Li goes to fake death. Judi pushes Li on the couch, and start enjoying her feet. She also put her feet on Alice’s face playing. After playing 10 seconds, Li wakes up from fake death, but she present she is still dead. Judi is so high and did not realized that. At one point, Li put her feet on Judi’s cheek and gives her a snap. Judi twitches, and die with eye open mouth open. Li feet are still on Judi’s face.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/uxolu

SHADOW GIRL LAST MISSION
CUSTOM MOVIE
This was phenomenal! This followed the story idea to every detail and was very much as imagined! I am very grateful your studio was able to make it. This was well worth the wait!!
Excellent job and very well filmed!
Review from customer
Elements: Superheroine, Spy, Battle, Fighting, Choking, Traumas and Breaks of bones during fighting, Strangulation
PLOT
Superheroine Shadow Girl who works destroying villians is very strong, smart woman who always wins.T here are plenty of dead enemies in her collection. It’s her last mission when her enemy is too strong and fast. It is unexpected and humiliating to lose a fight to this opponent, break your body and be strangled with part of your own uniform.

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/izmxal

WHEN GIRL KILLS 5
Custom
CAST: Ksyusha Zaichik, Max
A wealthy and powerful woman calls upon a strong, muscular soldier/mercenary boy to carry out a mission. While waiting for the boy to arrive, the woman gets ready beautiful and sexy, puts on make-up and dresses in a single transparent robe, she is completely naked. A little later the soldier arrives, shirtless, greets his female boss and tells the lady that he is ready to carry out all her orders. The lady orders the boy to recover a briefcase with confidential documents and to eliminate a group of enemy soldiers. The soldier carries out the woman's order and goes to carry out the mission. After numerous shootings and fights, the boy completes the mission, eliminating all enemies and recovering the briefcase. After completing the mission, the boy returns to the lady to receive his fee.
The boy enters the lady's luxurious apartment, shirtless, and calls the woman saying that he has completed the mission. The woman appears completely naked, greets her soldier and sits down on the sofa crossing her legs. The soldier hands the briefcase to the lady saying that he has eliminated all her enemies, convinced that the lady will pay him for the excellent work done. The woman, sitting on the sofa, completely naked and with her legs crossed, congratulates the boy saying that she will give him a nice reward. The boy smiles pleased to see the woman completely naked in front of him, convinced that he will receive a nice fee from the lady.
But the woman, completely naked and with her legs crossed, suddenly takes out a silenced pistol that she kept hidden and points it at the boy. The woman, completely naked, smiles at the boy saying that she no longer needs him and that she doesn't want witnesses. The boy, incredulous, doesn't react and stands still looking at the completely naked woman with the gun in her hand.
The woman shoots between the boy's eyes, eliminating him instantly. The boy with a hole in his forehead stands for a few seconds (he must be well framed in the foreground) then kneels down and falls at the feet of the completely naked woman. The woman, after eliminating the soldier, smiles satisfied and remains seated on the sofa with her legs crossed.

Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

SUMMER OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS

SUMMER SEASON IS COMING SOON!

YOU CAN CHECK IT ON OUR WEBSITE: https://www.darkroomspr.com/offers-and-discounts

Have you got an idea for a custom movie?
It’s time to order it now!
1st of June – 15th of September we’re having exciting summer sets:
If you order your movies in advance before 1st of May we provide a 20% discount for the film!

It's a great area for your fantasy!
Exclusive Best Quality Only With DarkRooms!
Make your summer great with customs with us!

ORDER SUMMER CUSTOM WITH 20% DISCOUNT!
https://www.darkroomspr.com/custom-order

LET’S MAKE A THRILLER MOVIE ABOUT MANIAC TOGETHER!
THE «CLAW» MOVIE

We are producing a big movie about a maniac in the city who kills beautiful girls in different ways and a detective who investigates this case. In general, it's a crime detective story with elements of giallo and slasher. We’re planning to make 12 murder scenes of the villain.
It’s a great opportunity to our SIMPLE CUSTOM followers with donations 450-1000$ for the movie scene. This offer is for customers who don’t need very detailed scenes with much control and just want to enjoy our production inside little donations. This project returns 12 places for simple custom orders.
Well, what’s conditions of the offer?
We have a maniac (male) who is stalking and killing his victims (girls and men). Due to your ideas can be different; we suggest only one key point of the maniac:
His name is Claw and he leaves in every crime scene after him a claw near with victims. It’s his signature.
All other elements depend on your fantasy, on the fantasy of everybody of you who joins this offer.
He can strangle, stab, cut throat, shoot, drown, beat, kill with a plastic bag – any way of murder.
He is very clever. He can have different fetishes: foot fetish, stocking fetish, blood fetish – we can make him very varieties.
He can pretend to be everyone - taxi driver, pizza delivery, good neighbor, he should be very clever to come more near to his victims.
In 2-3 scenes he can kill men also – just witnesses or police men.
In one of the episodes he can kill a police girl.
So after we will take all the scenes you wrote for us, we will take all of them like a puzzle in our own plot and will make a full time movie.
Customers of every episode will get all the projects of 12 murders for free with their projects.
Customers who want to be written in the credits can write to us about it and we will place their names/nics In the credit. Who wants to be confidential - no problems.
FAQ about the offer
How long can my custom movies last?
This is one of 12 scenes of a 1,5-2 hours movie so every scene of the custom can take 5-12 minutes, sometimes 15 if the plot can take it.
Can I choose the actresses?
No, because we will schedule this project in the best way for us, we choose actresses ourselves, but you can recommend your favorite actresses and we will try to change somebody of your selection.
How long will the project take to be done?
All the movies will be shot during 4-6 months. It’s not so steamily custom. You donate it and not wait just after donation, it's an important part of agreement. We don’t want to make this big serious project toxic for us because of donors who are going to pressure us after a month of ordering. We don’t edit the scene separately from the movie and have to wait for the full movie.
What if you don’t gather 12 customs?
Due to the fact that we have about 700 customers who were with us with simple custom packages we’re sure we’ll collect them and will do it fast. We’re waiting for all customers for three months. If we don’t get all 12 customs (I don’t believe it but just in case) we imagine the rest of the scenes with our own production and shoot the movie anyway.
How can I pay?
You can pay via PayPal or via crypto.
What should the script look like?
Free form. You can check out our simple customs examples at our website.
What’s the restrictions?
Your script should be rather simple. Blood is ok (but not ultra gory like in «Covid Massacre and so on – it’s individual offers already)», stabbing is ok, full nudity is ok only for a couple of scenes (two customs is ok for nudity) but if it’s harmonic with the plot (shower scene, home alone scene). It's a soft R category project. Of course, no porn, no child, no very complicated scripts for 25 pages, and no hurry upping us during the working with the project. You can suggest something more complicated about gory and plot, but it can cost more.
How can victims be dressed?
You can suggest the characters' clothes, it’s ok. But if your clothes choice is very very detailed it can cost more.
Dialogues are ok.
Can I add new characters?
Yes, you can add any victims, witnesses, detectives.
What locations are available for the projects?
Apartment, Morgue, Cars, City Outdoors, Nature, Cottage.
Can a maniac be killed in the end?
Yes, he can be killed in the end by the most brave and strong victim. If this idea has already been ordered by somebody, we will mark it in this offer. If this question is still actual, it means the end is still open.
Who is a detective – a male or female?
Several people, depending on your customs.
Can I donate 2 scenes or more to be included in the project?
Yes, you can order many scenes.
Where will the movie be sold?
At gumroad, patreon, maybe at other cinema web-stores.
Will I be updated about the process of the full film?
After the order, you will be added in our separately mail folder (CLAW DONATORS) and you will be updated about the status monthly. Of course we answer individual emails too.

ORDER CLAW EPISODE
https://www.darkroomspr.com/custom-order

Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Shadow Girl's Last Mission looks really good!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

asphyxlvr1281 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:20 pm Shadow Girl's Last Mission looks really good!
Thanks a lot!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NEW MOVIES
HOSPITAL EXPERIMENT
CAST: Xena, Sally, Billy Brag
Sally is a secret agent who has a mission to find a female serial killer in her apartment. She goes to the apartment armed with a gun and goes inside secretly to find her. When she goes in to look for her there is no one and she starts walking around with her gun. Suddenly,without Sally can see what's going on behind her,Xena attacks her from behind wearing a hospital pajama like gown,Xena is locking her throat with her hand,Sally starts choking but doesn't drop her gun. She fights for her life and starts to faint and little by little she starts to fall to the ground. Xena doesn't let her go and continues to choke her until at one point Sally begins to lose consciousness litle by litle until she finally falls asleep and is left helpless on the ground with a gun in her hand.Xena begins to relax her hand from Sally's neck and drops her head to the ground,Sally stands with her mouth slightly open and Xena starts stroking her head and moving her head lightly to check if she slept well.Xena stands up and leaves Sally lying on the ground without taking the gun from his hand. She gets on the phone and calls for a man to help her carry Sally to the bed in the bedroom.While Xena waits for the man to come she starts to touch one of Sally's boots.The man arrives, she tells him to grab Sally under the arms, and she grabs both legs under the bends of the knees, and they carry Sally into the bedroom, while they carry the body, Sally holds her gun in her hand without letting it go. When they get to the bedroom, they put Sally on the bed lying down. Xena tells the man to leave the room and she is left alone with Sally's helpless body. She sits down next to Sally and slowly takes the gun from her hand and places it on the nightstand. Sally turns her head slightly to the side with her mouth slightly open. Xena strokes her head and lifts Sally's body slightly to take off the jacket and lay her down again. Xena takes off her hospital pajamas and remains completely naked. She walks over to Sally again and unzips one boot and slowly begins to take it off,she puts the boot on the floor then she slowly take off 1 sock which she also leaves on the ground next to a boot. When Sally is left with one bare foot Xena grabs it and starts massaging it lightly then she takes off the other boot and sock and leaves them on the ground with the others. Now the camera takes a photo of how Sally is lying barefoot helplessly on the bed and her boots and socks are on the ground, when the camera takes a picture, while Sally is lying on the bed, the boots should also be visible on the ground. After photographing Sally's legs from behind, they go to photograph them from the front as well .Xena slightly lifts Sally's body to take off her blouse and while Sally is sitting on the bed the camera takes a picture of her bare feet and legs. After taking off her blouse she also takes off her bra.After that Xena unties the hair of Sally.Finaly she unzips the belt and the jeans of Sally and slowly take them off.All of Yana's clothes are left on the bed. Finally, Xena takes off Sally's panties and leaves her completely naked. Xena calls the man into the room and tells him that they need to take Sally into the bathroom and give her a bath. Man comes in and grabs Sally under the arms and Xena grabs both and legs under the bends of the knees and they carry Sally's body into the bathroom. Xena again tells the man to get out and she is left alone with Sally's naked body and begins to bathe her. She gets her all wet and washes her hair with shampoo and body with shower gel.She also remove her make up and lipstick.When she is already bathed, she dries her body and again calls the man to enter the bathroom to help her carry Sally to the bedroom. The man grabs Sally under the arms and Xena by both legs under the bends of the knees and they carry Sally to the bed in the bedroom. Xena tells the man to leave the bedroom and she is left alone with Sally.She makes Sally sit on the bed. She gets a hair dryer and dries Sally's hair.Then she dresses Sally in her hospital pajamas after that she combs her hair with a comb to be beautiful and finaly she puts Sally laying on the bed on sleeping position and leaves her to sleep. Now Xena gets dressed with Sally's clothes and puts on her socks and boots. Finally she puts on her Sally's jacket and leaves the room.A little time passes and Sally starts to wake up. She looks surprised that she is wearing pajamas and her clothes are gone but she sees on the bedside table that Xena forgot to take her gun and She takes it and leaves the bedroom and sees Xena in the back sitting on the couch,
.She hits her in the head with the gun and Xena passes out. Sally puts Xena down on the couch and takes off her clothes and she puts them back on and leaves Xena lying on the couch completely naked. When Yana is back in her own clothes and boots and socks,she drags Xena's body to the bathroom and there she ties her hands and feet and leaves her naked and tied in the bathroom.Sally goes back to the living room gets her gun and opens the apartment door to escape but is met at the door by Xena's man and he starts hitting her repeatedly with fists in the face, after which Sally falls to the ground unconscious, but the man continues to hit her in the face.Sally is severely beaten and cannot move, her whole face is covered in blood and wounds, the man bends down and takes the gun from her hand and puts it aside. He goes to the bathroom and frees Xena, then the two go to the living room and Xena sees Sally lying beaten on the ground and helpless.Sally slowly opens her eyes but can't speak because of the pain she feels, she tries to speak and ask for help but Xena laughs at her. Sally starts moaning and shaking heavily, her body is shaking. Xena tells the man to grab Sally under the arms and she grabs both legs under the bends of her knees and they carry Sally's helpless body into the bedroom, as they carry her Sally moans in pain. When they reach the bedroom they put Sally to bed. And the two of them with the man begin to undress her quickly.The man begins to take off the jacket and blouse of Sally and at that moment Xena begins to take off her boots.Sally begins to moan and cry to be left alone, she kicks with her legs to avoide to be stripped.Xena can't take Sally's boots off,she kicks so hard that Xena can't hold her back and she calls the man for help. A man comes and grabs both of Sally's legs so Xena can take the boots off. As Sally tries to kick Xena take off her socks also.Sally remains only in jeans and a bra,her socks and boots and her jacket and blouse are on the floor.Sally moans in pain and can't speak. Xenna starts stroking Sally's bare feet and tells her to calm down. Just then the doorbell rings and Xena and the man leave Sally alone in the bedroom and they go to see who is calling. Xena hides because she is naked and the man goes to open the door. He sends the person who rings and closes the door.At that moment Sally manages to get out of the room but falls to the ground and begins to drag herself because she doesn't have the strength to walk. Dragging herself and with a bloodied face, she asks for help, someone to help her, finally leaves her lying on her stomach with her face to the ground. The man grabs her hands and as Sally is lying face down on the ground, he starts dragging her along the ground as he takes her back to the bedroom.The camera is filming Sally's legs dragging and her crying helplessly. When they reach the bed in the room the man lifts Sally off the ground and throws her onto the bed. Xena comes into the bedroom again. Sally kicks her legs to get up released but Xena holds them tightly and the man lifts Sally's body to take off her bra and finally when she is already half naked. A man grabs Sally's hands and Xena unbuttons her jeans and takes them off, finally she takes off her pants and Sally remains completely naked on the bed crying. Xena puts on Sally's clothes and boots again,puts her jacket on. While Sally moans Xena and the man dresses Sally in hospital pajamas and then tie her legs and hands. While Sally is crying Xena goes and punches Sally several times in the face and she falls unconscious. Finally they leave Sally lying in the bed tied up and beaten in hospital pajamas and barefoot. The camera shoots from all sides to show Sally's bare feet and her helpless body,Sally is with open mouth moaning from pain and agony.Finally they leave the room, leaving Sally's alone and helpless.

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/ho ... 6dd7f69074

AGENTS IN PERIL
Custom about 2 sexy agents who are on a mission but betray eachother with various knockouts.
Actresses: Alice M.(Polina) and Emma
Plot:
Two agents sneak into a room guns drawn. They carefully check the area before locating a computer.Polina motions to Emma to start the hack. Emma sits down and Polina goes to watch the door.As Emma is typing, she looks over her shoulder a few times.Polina secretly prepares a white rag. Emma continues to type but slowly takes her shoes off.Polina: "Are we almost ready?"Emma: "Yes give me 5 minutes" Emma lied, she is already finished and takes the USB.Polina pretends to get a phone call walking into another roomPolina "Yes Boss, the data is authentic we will deliver soon... Yes Boss I understand" Emma takes the oppounity to quietly get up and sneak towards Polina, her gun drawn.Emma turns the corner and suddenly Polina clamps the white rag over her Emma's mouth.Emma is surprised and drops her gun, struggling against her attacker.Emma twists and kicks her legs but can't get free.Polina: "You know how this works... That's it breathe it in... Don't fight just breathe..." Emma's eyes dart around looking for anything that can help her. She holds her breath and fights for a few more seconds.Soon her legs stop kicking and her arms drop. She begins to breathe regularly and her moans become long and drawn out.Polina: "No hard feelings dear, even the best spies need to sleep sometimes..." Emma's eyes roll closed and she gives one final long moan as she passes out.She carefully lowers Emma's limp form to the floor.Polina searches Emma and finds the USB but also a small perfume bottle.Polina takes the USB and the bottle. She calls her Boss."Yes Boss, it's me... No, she is unconscious. She would have knocked me out and stolen the drive I think." "May I hypnotize her to get more answers?""Understood"Polina hangs up and brings the limp Emma over to the bed flipping her on her back.She takes her own shoes off and sits on the bed, examining Emma's toned legs.Polina gently places Emma's head on her lap and begins to massage the agent, slowly waking her up.Soon Emma begins to stir making womanly noises and slowly blinking her eyes open.Polina dangles a pocketwatch directly in front of Emma's face forcing her to stare it at.Emma's eyes try to look elsewhere but is soon fixated on the watch.Polina "Deep breath in... Deep breathe out..." "Follow the watch and listen to my voice" Repeat several times. "you are now under my control"Emma is soon entranced.Polina orders Emma to sit up on the bed. Emma does so eyes blinking very slightly but otherwise completely relaxed.Polina puts the watch away."Sleep" Emma stares forward but does not react."Sleep" Still no reaction."Sleep" Polina touches Emma's forehead with one finger.Emma very dramatically collapses back onto the bed giving a pleasureable moan as she falls and closes her eyes."When I clap my hands you will wake up and be completely under my control"Polina takes a moment to admire Emma before she claps her hands.Emma opens her eyes and sits up."Were you going to betray me on this mission and sell the drive?" "Yes""Are you working with others?" "No""Will your buyer come to this location?" "Yes""Are you going to betray them?" Emma stares blankly"Were you planning to render me unconscious?" "Yes""Were you going to use this on me?" Polina holds up the perfume bottle. "Yes"Polina smiles and gives a sigh of satisfaction."Do you enjoy being put to sleep?" "Yes" "You look very tired would you like sleep now?" Yes..."Polina douses the white rag once again and tosses it to Emma who is sitting on the bed."Deep breath in... Deep breath out" Emma picks up the cloth and places it over her own mouth with two hands.Polina watches and smiles, very turned on."When I clap my hands you will no longer be hypnotized and not remember anything except for that sweet smell"Emma inhales and begins to moan, her eyes fluttering and her head swaying.Polina watches closely, enjoying every moment of it. Her hands are ready to clap at the precise moment.As Emma is about to pass out, Polina suddenly claps her hands.Emma's head tilts backwards and she gives on final trailing moan as she passes out. She drops the rag to reveal her face completely relaxed eyes closed and mouth open.Polina checks to make sure Emma is completely unconscious before moving her to a more comfortable sleeping position.She calls her boss. "Yes it's me" "She is working alone, I am confident." "Yes I understand, I will handle everything Boss don't worry."Polina takes the small perfume bottle and empties the contents, she replaces it with water.She walks over to the unconscious Emma and places the bottle back where she found it, also hiding her gun under the pillow.Polina puts her shoes back on and walks around, finding a bottle of wine. She pours herself a drink and sits down on the chair.She enjoys the view of Emma completely limp and helpless. She can't help put take some pictures on her phone with Emma in various positionsPolina finishes and sits back down, slowly sipping on the gass of wine and crossing her legs while she waits.Emma starts to stir. Polina takes a deep breath and turns around pretending to type.Emma quietly wakes up and carefully looks around she sees Polina distracted and readies her perfume bottle.Emma sneaks behind Polina and spins her around spraying her in the face with the sedative.Polina is caught off guard and gasps not expecting Emma to be so quick and quiet.Her shocked epression immedately turns to confusion and dizziness as she pretends to pass out. Polina manages grab Emma before falling unconscious into her waiting arms, moaning as she swooned.Emma drags the limp Polina onto the bed and searches her thoroughly, she finds the drive."Sorry beautiful, but you you should of tied me up!"Emma gets her phone and calls her buyer."Yes, I have it." Emma looks over at Polina's sleeping form "Bring the money and I have something extra for you as well" "Yes, she is unconscious bring something to keep her under"Emma hangs up and looks around, she sees the glass of wine and white rag."Enjoyed your time with me didn't you?"Emma goes to her shoes and retrieves a folded piece of paper.She reveals some white powder inside of it and pours it into the glass of wine, stirring the contents slightly."A gift for you just incase"Emma grabs the white rag and soaks it. She looks over at Polina who is still pretending to be asleep.Emma sits on the bed and clamps the rag over Polina's mouth.Polina does not open her eyes but she begins to moan. Suddenly she starts to panick when she realizes what is happening.She struggles and tries to reach for her hidden gun. "Whats wrong? Didn't think I would use this on you?" Emma teases.Polina knows theres nothing she can do at this point except to surrender to her fate. She breathes and moans deeply with pleasure as her eyes roll closed.Emma holds the cloth for a while longer. "Sweet dreams..."Emma enjoys Polina's limp form, groping her legs. She poses Polina in different provactive positions while teasing her for being so careless, taking some pictures as well. At the end she thanks Polina for giving her another item to bargain withEmma hears a knock on the door and she gets up off the bed fixing her hair/dress, putting her shoes on and grabbing her gun.
Change to FPV
Emma opens the door. "Hi there please come in" Emma walks over and shows you the unconscious Polina. "This is the bonus... Beautiful isn't she?"You zoom in and inspect Polina, moving her limp from. She is deeply unconscious.You take out a syringe and pretend to inject it into Polina's neck. At the last second you tuck the needle away hiding it from Emma."How about a toast to our success?" Emma offers seductively. She pours herself a cup and offers you the other glass."What? You don't trust me? Fine then have it your way"Emma takes out her phone and makes a call."Boss the mission was a failure. She drugged me and stole the drive. Yes I just woke up. No the data is gone, deleted from the computer as well. I think she will sell it."As Emma is distracted with the phone call you sneak up behind her."Yes I'll report back immediately" She hangs up.You inject Emma from behind and she gasps in shock, dropping the perfume bottle."Asshole! we had a deal!" She spins around, fighting to stay awake."I'll kill you..." Emma cannot finish her sentence before she lets out a moan and collapses.You watch as Emma succumbs to the drug while trying to reach for the dropped bottle.You flip Emma over and stroke her hair/face until she goes completely under.You take her phone from the floor and try to unlock it with her sleeping face.After some slight moving it unlocks and you scroll through it for intel.You are distracted by the pictures of Polina laid out and unconscious.Suddenly you turn around.Polina is standing with her gun pointed at you. She whips you in the head and then kicks your face knocking you to the ground before stepping on you with her hosed feet.
Fade to black.Fade in with you still on the floor looking up at Polina. She is holding her phone in one hand and a glass of wine in the other."Yes Boss, my plan worked" "I have captured the buyer" "Do I have permission to question them?" "Understood" you vaguely see Polina take a sip as she hangs up.Fade to black.Fade in to Polina trying to hypnotize you with the pocketwatch. Close up on her face and the watch side by side."Deep breath in... Deep breathe out..." "Follow the watch and listen to my voice." You notice she is slightly drowsy.As she repeats it she becomes more and more tired, her eyes blinking slowly and her head swaying. Ocassionally pausing to yawn."You are getting very sleepy" She starts to slur her words and it is now very hard for her eyes to stay open"You just want to sleep to sleep""Sleep...""sleep..." After uttering the last word Polina collapses forward ontop of you.After a few moments you get up and inspect her limp form, turning her head a few times. She mews slightly at your touch but does not wakeYou walk over to Emma who is still unconscious and place her on the bed next to PolinaYou take Polina's phone and unlock it with her sleeping face.You take a few pictures of the two slumbering agents before taking the drive from Emma and leaving.

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/ag ... 6dd7f69074

FILM SCENES REMAKES
CAST: Ksyusha Zaichik, Max, Alex
Two iconic movie scenes:
Black widow(1987) director Bob Rafelson
Patriotic Games(1992) director Phillip Noyce
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/qrcmh
https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/fi ... 6dd7f69074

DETECTIVE
CAST: Demonika, MaryAnn, Alex, Max
It begins with a scene in which a subordinate man watches out the door and a female detective watches out the window beside the mafia wife.
"I will arrest the mafia who is upset because my wife was taken by the police.In the meantime, protect my mafia wife.That's why I chose the best of you," the command office tells the female detective on the phone.
The female detective hung up the phone from the control room.
"I promise to save my life no matter what enemy attacks me," the female detective says, encouraging the mafia wife.
"Something is wrong outside," the wife says anxiously to the female detective.
"Tell me what's going on outside," a female detective tells a subordinate male detective in a transceiver.
However, there was no reply from his subordinates.
The tension between the female detective and the mafia wife is strained.
"Answer me. What's the matter?" the female detective again told the subordinate male detective in the transceiver.
I haven't heard back from my subordinates.
The female detective takes her to the back room.
"Please lock the room and wait until I come back," the female detective tells his wife.
The female detective pulls the gun out of Holster and slowly approaches the front door, paying attention to the front door.
The female detective goes to the front door and asks the man outside, "What's the matter?"
The murderer kills his men, and the murderer changes into their clothes and knocks on the door.
The female detective looks out of the door eye.
A female detective is deceived by a murderer in the clothes of a subordinate man.
The detective looks displeased at his subordinate who doesn't answer.
The detective returns the gun to Holster and opens the front door…

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/heoigk
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/de ... 6dd7f69074

Please check our stores:

Please support us!

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com