Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

New Super Erotic Movie

Post by Advocate »

COBRA. LAST NIGHT. PART 1
CUSTOM by Stephen Coller
Starring: MARTA (first time main role!), TATIANA
Elements:
Big Breasts, Topless, Injection, Sudden Attack, Sleepy, Poison, Long Painful Agony, Kicking and Jerking Before Death, Screaming in Pain and Fear, Home Attack, Small Girl Killing Big Girl, Removing Clothes, Playing With Breasts and Feet, Freezing, Death Stare
PLOT
Marta plays a young woman, yoga instructor, famous youtuber about yoga and lifestyle. She lives in a big house and once when she’s cooking her supper late in the night a young girl knocks her door with innocent ask to make a phone call. The girl looks young and pretty like city girl from a good family and Marta with no suspect lets her come in. They chat and even have tea when suddenly girl disappears and attacks Marta from behind with injection of something terrible. Marta feels pain and fear and knocks out.
The girl carries a have Marta’s body to her bed and removes her clothes. She plays with big breasts, legs and feet of sleepy woman. The girl is a maniac from religious cult who is planning something very very bad. She adds the injection with poison to Marta’s arm. When woman wakes up and finds herself topless in her own bedroom she feels very painful agony. Marta screams and starts jerking. Her murderer is looking at her suffer with surprise and interest. Marta is dying. Her meat body is jerking long, her breasts are dancing and she listens how the girl whispers: «Soon all is over». We can’t describe Marta’s feeling. Fear. Hopeless. Surprise. She can’t believe all is over for her. But after agony she suddenly dies with her open eyes full of scary and open mouth in surprise. The girl kisses her…
TO BE CONTINUED
PEASE CHECK OUT
COBRA. LAST NIGHT. PART 2

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/yemiyg

COBRA. LAST NIGHT. PART 2
CUSTOM by Stephen Coller
Starring: MARTA (first time main role!), TATIANA, ANNABELLE, ACHILLES AND MAX
Elements:
Big Breasts, Topless, Injection, Sudden Attack, Sleepy, Poison, Long Painful Agony, Kicking and Jerking Before Death, Screaming in Pain and Fear, Home Attack, Small Girl Killing Big Girl, Removing Clothes, Playing With Breasts and Feet, Freezing, Death Stare, Postmortem, Frozen, Body Manipulation, Foot Fetish, Washing of Dead Body, Dead Doll, Mummification, Manipulations With Dead Body, Strange Death Pose, Death Stare, CSI, Investigation
After Marta was dead, she starts afterdeath agony. Her dead body is dancing. The girl carries her to the bathroom and starts washing the body. She brings fresh corpse back to the bedroom and starts playing with the body making her dead doll in the pose of cobra. She leaves her in bizarre pose.
When police comes to the place of crime, detectives tell they haven’t seen so strange corpse before. They try to find parallels with last cases of maniacs and take photos of poor Marta. Her juicy dead body in funny pose looks like erotic art-performance. Just yesterday she was a woman, now she is a dead object… Detectives leave the room and photograph continues to make this terrible photosession…

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ablhsp

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOVIE PLEASE CHECK OUT
MY DEAD DOLL 3
THE LAST NIGHT
THE LAST NIGHT 2
THE LAST NIGHT 3
HELL HOUSE

FULL FILM!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jvbgw

https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/co ... p-934.html

Please check our stores:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

https://www.genrevideos.com/ (Crime House)

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

https://www.darkroomspr.com/buy-darkrooms-films

https://www.darkroomspr.com/toxic-moon

We update our photostories and some movies at
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr
Please support us!

For any questions, updates, orders

www.darkroomspr.com
Contact us
darkroomspr@gmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by consigni »

COBRA. LAST NIGHT.

When 'Crime House' hit a home run, they can really knock it out of the park.

Let us hope that this episode is merely an opening salvo to a new serial killer - Tatiana is seriously good here!

Marta, in a main role debut, is sensational at playing a corpse
- I loved her body, her twitching, her death stare, and those scenes with her being washed and posed.

Annabelle is also very sexy as a crime scene photographer I'd like to see becoming a victim later in the series.
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

consigni wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:34 pm COBRA. LAST NIGHT.

When 'Crime House' hit a home run, they can really knock it out of the park.

Let us hope that this episode is merely an opening salvo to a new serial killer - Tatiana is seriously good here!

Marta, in a main role debut, is sensational at playing a corpse
- I loved her body, her twitching, her death stare, and those scenes with her being washed and posed.

Annabelle is also very sexy as a crime scene photographer I'd like to see becoming a victim later in the series.
Thanks! We're glad to read it!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NEW CUSTOM IS DONE!

«Thank you very much! It was great!»
Feedback from the customer

CUSTOM REMAKE OF FAMOUS MOVIE BARB WIRE (1996) INTERROGATION SCENE
Scene opens in a dark futuristic interrogation chamber the lighting is focused overhead looking straight down at the prisoner. There is a female prisoner being interrogated on a futurisitc glass table. She is completely nude and her body glistens from her sweat. There are electrodes all over her body, her head, arms, legs, abdomen and breasts. A machine asking the questions (could be an actor or actress in a costume). The prisoner cannot move as if the wires have immobilized her to the table. Her hands and ankles are cuffed to the table. She has been tortured for hours and can hardly speak, let alone move. She is in fear, she knows there will be no way out.

Links for buying
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/idrxz

https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/ba ... p-935.html

www.darkroomspr.com
darkroomspr@gmail.com
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

mariamika

Post by mariamika »

I feel like crime house has deviated from what it originally was, and that's too bad. It used to be a great studio with very beautiful and talented girls doing great videos with simple stories concentrating on the fetish, now I really don't know what they are doing, I hope they return to their origins soon :cry:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I agree.
Very good point!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

meerkat wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:21 pm I agree.
Very good point!
Whilst I accept that Advocate's umbrella of companies (Crime House, Dark Rooms, Toxic Moon) may not necessarily cater to our specific interests, I think it is a tad unfair for criticising them for not being what Advocate never set out for them to be in the first place!
He's made a lot of 'death fetish' movies for our own members & customers but that was never his original aim or goal/objective, he set out to make 'Adult Thriller and Horror' movies which is slightly different. If they happened to incorporate 'death fetish' elements then so better for us.
meerkat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.

Post by meerkat »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:19 pm
Very good point!
Whilst I accept that Advocate's umbrella of companies (Crime House, Dark Rooms, Toxic Moon) may not necessarily cater to our specific interests, I think it is a tad unfair for criticising them for not being what Advocate never set out for them to be in the first place!
He's made a lot of 'death fetish' movies for our own members & customers but that was never his original aim or goal/objective, he set out to make 'Adult Thriller and Horror' movies which is slightly different. If they happened to incorporate 'death fetish' elements then so better for us.
That's your opinion, fine.

For me, I prefer the old Crime House that I truly enjoyed. Nuff said.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

meerkat wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:21 pm
Very good point!

Each to it's own, I think they are more interesting today (I want context in the movies).
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

zooz wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:51 pm
meerkat wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:21 pm

Each to it's own, I think they are more interesting today (I want context in the movies).
The old Crimehouse studio always has context in their movies too. It's never just suddenly kill and done. There's always story. But not like what they done currently. It made the movies more expensive, for too many layers.

If you like it then good for you, but for me I still prefer the old Crimehouse.
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

For personal taste, I have to agree with Meercat, but as xj900uk implies, Advocate is free to do his own thing, and make a go of his business in whatever direction is best for him and his crew. And he's done so many great "death fetish" movies, including a few customs for me, I could never complain. Still, I hope to see some of the old style Crime House clips, especially spies and military zako girls.
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

heyhey11 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:23 pm For personal taste, I have to agree with Meercat, but as xj900uk implies, Advocate is free to do his own thing, and make a go of his business in whatever direction is best for him and his crew. And he's done so many great "death fetish" movies, including a few customs for me, I could never complain. Still, I hope to see some of the old style Crime House clips, especially spies and military zako girls.
Of course, by any means, he is free to do his own thing. Nobody dispute that.
Me and some other members here are just voicing our opinion, and maybe if Advocate listen to it, he can maybe make 2 versions of Crimehouse. One that is modern, as what he's doing now, and one is more of the old school version.
It's always good to cater all requests from his customers, as it will bring him more profit. :)
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Well said, no argument from me. I hope Advocate does continue to give us some of the "old style" classics.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Wow, Nata is fantastic in this movie. Any chance to see more of her in the future?