Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

MIRA GREEN COMES BACK!
MIRA GREEN

Comes back to the project for the limited time 2023-2024!

Well known talented horror movies star.

Available for customs 1000$+

Hurry Up with Custom Movies! She is the popular actress and the places for the customs are limited.

We look forward to your letters

Darkroomspr@gmail.com

With “Mira Green customs” in the topic of your letter
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Fabulous, Advocate!

Mira is one of the most instinctively talented and gorgeous death fetish actors I’ve ever seen.

Crime House would be wise to ask if they may pool the investments from those interested individuals
- and utilise Mira in some big-budget multi-girl productions, with well written stories and characters -
that will genuinely attract a relatively large proportion of us to purchase each of those movies.

You have an opportunity with Mira on board to produce death fetish films that will sell for years…
rather than simply making a handful of small-scale niche efforts for a minority.

Anyhow, that’s my tuppence worth added to the pot… LOL!
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

asphyxlvr1281 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:34 pm
Advocate wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:00 pm A SELECTION OF NEW MOVIES FROM DARKROOMS
:pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc:
OFFICE DEADLY DISPUTE
Starring: Demonica, Bella Lenina, Sally
«Thank you for your great work
The video is perfect. 
Bella and Sally are great. The clothes are perfect. The jeans, the boots, the gloves... All is fantastic. 
The actions are so great. Everything fits together. 
Demonica is also a great actress.
This team is great, fantastic.
Facial expressions and gestures.. Everything is great. Thank you for the great implementation of the story. You have the best team»
Feedback of scriptwriter 

CUSTOM

Elements: Brutally Female Fighting, Choking, Strangulation

PLOT 

DEMONICA works in the office. She wears a skirt, blouse, elegant boots with heel. She is sitting at a table.

BELLA comes in. She wears a short dress, wide leather belts, leather boots with heels and leather jacket. Leather gloves in the hand. 

BELLA sits down at the table and wants to discuss a problem with DEMONICA. DEMONICA laughs at BELLA and wants BELLA to leave the room.

BELLA stands up. She goes to DEMONICA. Now BELLA  puts on leather gloves. She pounces on DEMONICA and wants to strangle DEMONICA .

DEMONICA is fighting. They fight in the stand, on the wall, on the table.

In the end, DEMONICA is on the floor.

BELLA sits on her and strangles her with his hands.

There are gagging noises and insults. 

BELLA gets up and searches. 

After the elimination of DEMONICA comes SALLY.

SALLY wears blouse, jeans, pumps. She sees DEMONICA on the ground and BELLA is looking for something.

SALLY asks BELLA what happened. BELLA talks about money and situation.

SALLY offers help. She begins the search. BELLA takes the belt off the dress and strangles SALLY.

BELLA brings SALLY to the ground with strangulations

They fight on the ground.

In turn, they choke and suffocate each other.

In the end, BELLA strangles SALLY with the belt.

There are gagging noises and insults. 

After the death of SALLY, BELLA finds everything and leaves.

She puts her belt back on and walks out of the room.

During the fights, close-ups of hands and face are shown.

Putting on BELLA’s gloves is shown in detail. 

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/derpj

BETRAYER
Movie from 2017

ALICE,  JUDY,  ANNABELLE and KIT

PLOT

A spy girl gets a bag with gun and secret documents before her special mission. She and her partner go to the building. She gives one of the guns to her partner. But when a man with a gun comes her partner can’t protect herself and shoot him down because her gun is empty. She was killed by intruder. The spy comes back to her apartment and her third partner is here. She realizes that she is betrayer. But her gun is empty too and she gets three bullets  - to her chest, to her stomach and between her breasts…
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/pfhtrp

SCARECROWS 3

1 HOUR MOVIE!

CUSTOM

Written By Bob Crane

«Thanks again to you and your team for all of their hard work they do for me. It shows. I am really having new found respect and complete enjoyment in watching Demonica’s performances. I can see how hard she puts effort in to work. Overall, Max Alex and the entire team continue to be my favorites. This cast really came together nicely and much better than I could ever have picked myself…. This is probably my favorite work of the many projects we did, the one Syndicate project we did that won that award is also a favorite of mine too. Many thanks and I truly appreciate all that you do for me. Thank you…»

Review

CAST: Ksusha Zaichik, Demonica, Janina, Di Revees, Emma, Max, Alex

Crime drug cartel continues its dirty deals but again the group of arrogant girls are trying to rob a gang. However, the flayers from the cartel know how to answer and make terrifying scarecrows out of people!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/bhxzpj

ANOTHER BEAUTY PAGEANT MASSACRE

FULL MOVIE FOR THE BEST PRICE!!

CUSTOM

Starring: 

Afrodita, Zlata, Unholly Polly, Bella Lenina, Li, Demonica and Billy Brag

7 Slasher Murders: Decapitations, Stabbings, Cutting, Choking, Strangling!

“Bravo!!! This was a masterpiece! I think this will be the first of many customs!!! Loved it. Thanks so much for all the attention to detail”

Feedback from customer

7 contestants are walking the walkway in the Peagent. Wearing bra, panties, pantyhose extra sheer, and high heel pumps. After they finish they go back to the waiting room. They’re talking to each other, the ones standing dip their feet in and out of shoes to relieve their pain. 

One goes first to the bathroom where the Sandman is waiting for her hiding as she goes to the bathroom as she enters the stall the Sandman appears atop the division of the stall and loops a wire noose around her neck. He pulls hard hanging her by her neck and ties wire to a hook on wall. She is hanging and strangling. Her shoes are a bit loose so they struggle to stay on her nylon clad feet. As she starts to lose the fight her eyes roll back, her tongue sticks out and her arms flop to the side shaking. Her shoes hang for dear life from her toes. To finish her, Mr. Sandman pulls down on her body, stretching her neck and breaking it. Her feet give a final shake as she dies dropping her shoes revealing her nylon soles. He leaves her hanging and closes the stall door. 

Another contestant goes to the bathroom too. She opens stall and sees contestant hanging. Mr. Sandman appears behind her and grabs her by neck and lifts her in the air. He squeezes her neck hard. Her eyes fluttering and tongue out, her shoes slip off from her feet. He squeezes harder and a loud crack is heard as her throat breaks. Her toes spread and then relax. He slowly lets her down and sits her corpse on the floor with her back resting against the wall. He twists her head breaking her vertebrae and her toes twitch and relax again. 

Another contestant goes to a room they have for contestants to relax. There is a bed. She enters crawiling and lets shoes fall off. She sits on the bed with her back resting on the head rest.  Her feet stretch out in front of her, she wiggles her toes in relief. The Sandman is hiding behind the head rest. He thrusts a long knife behind the headrest, it goes through the head rest and enters the back of her neck, goes through the neck with the tip exiting out of throat. She starts to choke. Her soles flexing, toes spreading, her eyes roll back. Some gurgles later she expires, her feet relaxing. He pulls knife out of neck. He starts to slice the throat slowly. She’s dead but faint gags and gurgles come out of her half way open mouth. Her dead toes twitch a little as he cuts deeper into her throat. The knife cuts through all the throat cartilage reaching the neck bone. He grabs her head and twists it hard. The head goes around 180 degrees. Her toes spread in reaction. Sound of torn flesh fills the room. He twists the head around again. Pulls her head upwards and removes her head. Her toes from the headless corpse twitch a bit more, and then relax. He puts her head right next to her headless corpse.

Two contestants go together to the room and as they enter the room they go into shock when they see the decapitated contestant sitting on the bed. As they turn around to go warn the others, they’re confronted with Mr. Sandman who grabs them both by their throats and squeezes hard. He lifts them up a bit first so they’re standing on their tip toes. The heel of their feet slips out the back of their shoes showing half of their soles. He walks forward. They’re forced to walk backward on their tip toes toward a wall that has hooks to hang coats. He lifts them up more, slowly, as they go up the pressure on their throats increases, their eyes open wide, and faces turn red, the tongue extends out. Their feet now on the air. He twists his hand on one of the contestants breaking her neck. Her feet shake quick and relax. Her shoes fall off from her feet. The other one is almost dead from choking. Her arms flop to the side. She is gagging and gurgling. She is so weak her toes cannot hold on to the shoes anymore. Gravity takes its toll and the shoes simply drop. He thrusts both of his arms forward and impales the back of their heads against the hook. The one that was still alive dies with her eyes rolling back. The other was already dead. He leaves them hanging there. 

Another contestant goes to the resting room to check on them since it’s been a while. She enters the room and sees the three contestants dead. Before she can scream a swoosh sound is heard, accompanied by a gushing sound. Mr. Sandman who appeared behind her, had swong a machete right across her neck. A faint gag is heard from her and a shocked look on her face. Faint gags come out of her. Her stare goes blank. A red line appears around her neck. She falls kneeling position first. The back of her feet pop out of the back her shoes. As she stays kneeled her head slowly falls off and hits the floor. Her headless corpse stays kneeled for just a few more seconds and falls forward. Her shoes half way off. We can see half of her soles. As her foot twitch a bit the shoes come off completely. A few more twitches as the last vestiges of life leave her body, then relax.

The last contestant is still in the waiting room. Legs crossed and the shoe dangling from her big toe. She is waiting and wondering where is everyone. Mr. Sandman appears from behind, puts his hand on her forehead to force it back and with a long knife starts to cut her throat. She starts to gag and gurgle. Her feet move dropping her shoes. The knife goes deeper. Her movements slow to a shiver now, her toes wiggling. Again, as the knife reaches bone and meets resistance, Mr. Sandman grabs her head by the temples and twists the head around 180 degrees. A faint gag and gurgle is heard, along with the sound of gushing as he pulls the head off. Her feet twitch. Her headless body stays sitted in the sofa. 

Now Mr. Sandman recovers all the bodies. Sits them on the floor straight with their backs resting on the wall. Right next to each other. The ones that are decapitated, he puts the heads right next to them. We see the sitting corpses with legs straight so soles of their feet are looking forward to camera.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jmbiu

BIKER GANG PRINCESSES
«What is also really good are loud sound effects - theatrical music, crash sounds and especially bike roaring. It all makes hot

and as well ominous atmosphere»

From customers’s review 

Two hot bikers girls decided about a challenge who is more faster biker to be the best girl for bad guy . Bad bike crash follows and the price of victory is the death of both bikers !
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zrtpbx

DRUG HUNTER

CAST

Demonica, Max

A consummation girl makes a fatal mistake when she tries to seduce and lull a drug dealer in order to steal his goods. The cunning criminal catches her and shoots her to death with one shot to the chest, despite her pleas for mercy.

The film was shot in 2023, but imitates the old school Dark Rooms by popular demand from fans.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zszep

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
The very first movie in the history of our production group, shot in the distant 2015! A student from gloomy St. Petersburg decides to repeat the "feat" of the hero of his favorite book "Crime and Punishment" Raskolnikov and solve the problem of debt for the apartment by killing the landlady and her daughter. The student commits a crime, but what punishment awaits him?
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pzsbc
Another Beauty Pageant Massacre sounds awesome!

With that being said, I wish you guys would show more preview pics, like you used to.
Thanks for adding the extra pictures, looks really good!
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER!!
We have happy week of flexible prices for customs at Black Friday ! Order custom NOW before 26th of November ! Just contact us darkroomspr@gmail.com

Great chance to have the great movie for the best quality horror production.
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Thinking of buying Office Deadly Dispute and/or The Betrayer. Would like to see some more pics, though.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NOTHING SPECIAL JUST A BUSINESS
31 minutes long! CUSTOM!

"Well, what can I say? This is a well put together film. Firstly, I want to praise the camerawork and the angles, which emphasised the aesthetic side of the film. Secondly (and this is probably the most important thing) the acting of the actresses, especially Emma and Lee, who embodied the two opposing extremes of any thriller - genuine fear and arrogant cold-bloodedness. And, thirdly, the music, which runs a thin line of anxiety through the entire film." Customer's Review.

PLOT: Emma is a successful worker in a famous company - she is talented, smart and hardworking. And she expects a promotion in her job. But there is one problem, or rather one person who is the problem. This is Marina, who is the niece of the director. Using family privileges, this useless lady interferes with Emma, preventing her from moving up the career ladder. Well, it's time to make Marina a stepping stone on the path to success.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ynhxt

BROKEN LOVE
CAST: Alex, Eduard Petrov, Max, Yanina

A girl is victimized by her boyfriend in a meeting with her lover. She is found dead and examined by her lover and then by detectives.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ulfdr
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Does Mira Green have any social media accounts?
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Emma looks lovely :)
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

LAST SHIFT OF THE GUARD
In the dark reference room, a female spy sneaks in quietly. She put the pistol on the table and squatted down to find the confidential information. An enemy guard came in, turned on the light and found the female spyб and pointed a gun at the female spy. The female spy stood up, and she touchs her breasts, trying to attract the attention of the enemy.  The enemy watched the female spy touched herself and relaxed. The female spy took the opportunity to pick up the pistol on the table. But the female spy was still a step too late, and 3 or 4 bullets shot in her breasts (both left and right breasts were hit).

The female spy was shot, leaning against the wall, groaning in pain,  struggling to keep her body from falling down, and stroking the wound. Unwilling,  she tried to raise her pistol and shoot at the guards.  

The guard shoots again, and two bullets accurately hit the female spy's nipples  This time the female spy was shot against the wall and the pistol fell to the ground.

The female spy struggled in pain and fell down.  Scene 6: The female spy fell to the ground, struggling, begging the enemy, and the enemy shot her twice in the lower abdomen (near the navel). The female agent died in pain.

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/docii

KILLER IN THE TRAP ALL MOVIES

A killer has a mission to liquidate an agent but the last one had a warning about her plans. He was waiting for her in the apartment and shot first – twice in her heart.

Another Agent is sent to Tim’s place.

A killer has a mission to liquidate an agent but the last one had a warning about her plans. He was waiting for her in the apartment and shot first …

Plot: "A spy woman was sent to the cottage of enemy organization for enemy's spy's sole but she was in the trap..." Fiction Movie, 2021. All right reserved. 

CUSTOM

CAST: Sonya Krueger, Max

Sonya is in her car, and gets instructions to kill Michael, the British secret agent.  She gets out of the car, opens a door to an apartment building or house, climbs a flight of stairs and lets herself into his empty apartment. She hides a gun or knife under his pillow then is sitting on MIchael's bed, one leg over the other.  Michael comes home, sees her and says, My, what a nice surprise.  But who are you?"  She replies, "I'm agent Brenda, I've been sent by MI5 to work with you, and I've been really looking forward to it."  Michael replies, "Really?  I'll be nice working with you."  She stands up, hides the gun behind her back, unbuttons another button on her blouse exposing a bit of her bra.  She says, "First, we can have some fun, don't you think?"  They start to make out for awhile and kiss (if Lili is willing to do that).  She starts to raise the gun, but pfft, pfft, 2 silenced shots from Michael into her white blouse, near the chest (small amount of blood).  She drops her gun but is still standing in his arms.  He says, "Sorry, I was warned to expect you, bitch!"  She slowly starts to sink down. Michael says, "What a pity, you were very beautiful." 

A continuation of the movie series about a killer, his trap, and the beautiful victims caught in the trap! The fifth series of the popular thriller!

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/tvdki
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

REALISTIC SHOOTING PROJECT 2

CUSTOM

Starring: Ksysha Zaichik, Kira Sekira, Max

25 MINUTES LONG!

Elements: Realistic bullet wounds - bullet impact effects (bullet wounds will appear on screen when hit to body)

Same FX effects like the movie «Realistic Shooting Experience» while girls getting shot
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/nzsrzz

DON'T PLAY WITH EVIL BABES
ONE OF THE BEST FEMDOM ADVENTURE!

CUSTOM

Various unrelated short scenes, with the last two scenes a little longer. All with the theme of Ksyaha Zaichik and Maryann serving justice against men who harass them (rapists or perverts). Each encounter will be one woman vs. one man. The woman will win each encounter with some sort of brutal groin attack as a finishing move.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/cbdzug

FASHION MODEL GAS CHAMBER EXECUTION

...Fear realistic art-horror movie about execution…

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/xaygjg

COBRA 2
CUSTOM MOVIE!

Actors: Emma, MaryAnn, Edward Petrov, Max, Artem 

PLOT

The Next Episode of Cobra. 

Maniac girl has the second murder. This time it’s Emma. We don’t see the murder scene but together with detectives arrive to the crime scene and examine nude body left in a strange pose imitated of cobra. After the body is carried to the morgue for detailed examination and manipulations. After the morgue the body is carried to the bathroom for watering and washing. 

45 MINUTED CRIME SCENE AND MORGUE ADVENTURE!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ytbgdy
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

MANIAC IN SORORITY

R category. 18+

Masha, Marina, Juliana, Annabelle, Hass, Luiza, Kit

30 minutes

Maniac enters to sorority to surprise and strangled death 6 young girls to make great body piles.  

Retro Movie from the far 2015!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ygluq

UNHAPPY CHRISTMAS

Two men visit night club to invite girls to their party. They have money and think the world is their property. They see three sexy girls dancing in the dance floor. But their meeting skills are not so good – first they do is paw girls’ asses and suggest money for sex. Girls send them to hell.

When men are at the bar alone, after their unlucky experience they decide to take fun in another way – just kill all girls in the club.

Juliana goes to sing at karaoke, Pola gors to the bathroom to take party things, Marianna stays on the dancefloor to relax. 2 men rush to karaoke room and strangle poor Juliana after her bad song. Then they go to the toilet, strangle Pola and break her neck. They return to the clubzone and see Marianna dancing alone. They catch her and strangle brutally.

Waitress sees the murder scene and becomes a the following victim.

Men strip dead bodies and leave four nude dead girls in the club.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/lvthc

ELPHIAN FOREST
Starring: Alex, Yana and Judi

CUSTOM MOVIE

Fetish Elements:

Once upon a time elves lived in the magic forest. They weren’t angry at all but people hunted for them whatever.

This story is about two young female elves walking in the forest and enjoying the nature when a hunter came and shot them to death to their young hearts…
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/bcxqcm

CHRISTMAS LAWLESSNESS
30 DEATHS

Runtime: 22 min

Starring: Hass, Anna, Juliana

Format: MP4

Plot

Different short scenes showing three girls celebrating Christmas night and being killer or dying in different ways: they were shot,  stabbed, strangled or shocked by electric.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/ruzkxv
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Darkrooms wishes you a Happy New Year and presents our new unprecedented movie.
It is unique in terms of violence, blood and body parts! We are excited to celebrate this year with you! Enjoy the movie...
What about no presents? Of course not!
Through the end of the weekend, Santa Ugine is giving discounts on ALL FILMS!
Celebrate the new year with DARKROOMS!
FROM $25 USE PROMOCODE (15% off): HAPPYNEW15
FROM $50 USE PROMO CODE (25% off): HAPPYNEW25
FROM $100 USE PROMO CODE (35% off): HAPPYNEW35

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A LUCKY DAY PART 1
THE MOST BLOODY AND GORY MOVIE OF DARK ROOMS!

MORE GORY THEN COVID MASSACRE!

Guts, Pee, Cutting Out Arms and Legs, All Inside Organs Out, Dismembering, Sea Of Blood

in THE REALLY GORY TRASH B-MOVIE

A LUCKY DAY!

PART 1

MIRA GREEN RETURNS IN THIS MOVIE

CAST:

Mira Green, Bella Lenina, Demonica, Ksysha Zaichik and Max

TWO PARTS PER 30 MINUTES OF EACH ONE!

ENJOY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MUST HAVE!

This Movie is TOP 10 of our Horrors From All the History!

Welcome with your Summer Season 2024 Custom Orders if you want the same custom or Something Else!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/mqvmz

A LUCKY DAY PART 2
THE MOST BLOODY AND GORY MOVIE OF DARK ROOMS!

MORE GORY THEN COVID MASSACRE!

Guts, Pee, Cutting Out Arms and Legs, All Inside Organs Out, Dismembering, Sea Of Blood

in THE REALLY GORY TRASH B-MOVIE

A LUCKY DAY!

PART 2

MIRA GREEN RETURNS IN THIS MOVIE

CAST:

Mira Green, Bella Lenina, Demonica, Ksysha Zaichik and Max

TWO PARTS PER 30 MINUTES OF EACH ONE!

ENJOY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MUST HAVE!

This Movie is TOP 10 of our Horrors From All the History!

Welcome with your Summer Season 2024 Custom Orders if you want the same custom or Something Else!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/eluszh

A LUCKY DAY FULL MOVIE
Image[/url]
SCREENSHOTS OF THE MOVIES CAN BE SEEN AT THE LINK!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

CAPTIVE AND KILLER
PURCHASING THIS MOVIE YOU GET A CHANCE TO PURCHASE SOME ANOTHER GREAT MOVIES WITH DISCOUNT!

Annabelle  is lying on a table that is in the middle of a living room. She is unconscious and she is wearing a black sleeveless undershirt with a low revealing cleavage. She is breathing and we can see the rise and fall of her bossom. She slowly regains conciousness and she looks around confused ignoring where she is.

She stands up and seeing around goes straigth to a door and tries to open it, but when she grabs the knob, an electric charge shakes her violently. She feels the forceful shock and she loses conciousness again falling to her knees and then resting on her right side.

The door opens and Judi  gets into the room. She watches the inner body of Annabelle  and smiles. She kneels beside the girl and turns her body face up, then raises her undershirt revealing her breasts. She caresses the right breast closing her eyes as she does it and humming with pleasure.

Judi  unbuttons her shirt and we can see she is not wearing underwear.  She caresses her breast at the same time she continues caressing the breast of the unconscious girl, who at this point starts recovering.

Judi  covers the Annabelle  breasts with her black undershirt and stands up producing a gun she has in the back of her skirt.

Annabelle  opens her eyes and sees the other girl that now is aiming at her with the gun. She sits on the floor and asks:  -Who are you? Where am I? Judi  indicates with the gun to Annabelle  to stand up. She does it. Now both girls are facing each other.

Judi  aims directly to Annabelle  chest and says: - I’m your executioner and this is the place where you are going to die. She is about to fire but Annabelle  attacks her and both girls fight and struggle. The gun is between both of them and suddenly we hear a shot.

Both girls stand still watching their faces. They separate and we can see blood under Judi  left breast. Annabelle  pushes Judi  away and runs to the door, but remembering the electric charge she stops.

Judi  fires her gun hitting Annabelle  in the back. She screams and slowly turns around. She is breathing heavily and stares at Judi  with hate. Judi  fires twice and hits Annabelle  on her left breast, she moves backward holding her chest with her left hand then she falls on the floor and after an agonizing jerk she dies.

10. Judi  watches the lifeless body of Annabelle  and slowly walks towards her but she is fatally wounded so she falls to her knees, she releases her gun and reaches for Annabelle ’s breast, she touches it and then she coughs and falls face up on the floor with blood coming out of her mouth and dying with her eyes open.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/emsal

PLUMBER
NATA and TIM

Sarah, a young naughty chick, calls a plumber, because a water pipe is defective in her apartment. The repairer is accidentally breaking something. She yells at him and threatens to inform his boss to get compensation. He gets nervous and thinks about how he can stop her. He picks up a wire rope from his pocket and sneaks to her from behind as she reaches the telephone handset. From behind he lays the wire rope around her neck and pulls. She resists, fights, groans. He pulls tighter, she wrestles for air, but can eventually free herself and tries to reach the door. He picks it up, follows her and puts the wire rope around her neck again. He slowly pulls her to the ground. The fight on the floor takes a long time and is brutal. After all, she leave her forces, she gets weaker, groans and dies...... He takes her lifeless body and lays it on the bed in the bedroom. He pulls her out completely. Then he dresses her with black lace panties and bra as well as black halter-free stockings. Black long leather gloves and of course her hot boots. He wraps the wire around her neck again. He wants it to look like a sex accident. Then he leaves the apartment.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jasvp

FAMILY PROBLEMS

MIRA GREEN, KSYSHA ZAICHIK AND MAX

A man is having a great time with his lover when suddenly his angry wife bursts into the room. This scene could have been just another scene from a Latin American soap opera, if it had not turned into a real thriller: both girls are furious with the cheater. The mistress did not know that he was married. Now both girls are armed with pistols, which they carried for self-defense, and I am furious and nothing stops them from reprisals.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/lmglv
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

MAYA IS A KILLER
6 scenes where actress Maya is a smart cat-style killer who kills different victims (played by 4 different actresses) in giallo esthetic style (black cloves, cord and so on). 13 minutes episodes movie!
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/kspoc

LIQUIDATED GUARD
 Secret military base in Australia, where experiments on people are conducted. The unfortunate tourist from Eastern Europe was kidnapped for the purpose of experiments. She was held captive for weeks. Finally, she managed to escape from the cell. She entered the workshop, where she found no weapons other than a baton. A guard comes to the object. A female captive comes out from behind cover and hits the guard on the head. Now she takes off all the clothes from the guard - pants, socks, military boots, even a bra, shirt, jacket and baseball cap. She leaves her only cowards. So that the guard does not make a lot of noise, the captive takes the phone, gun and knife from the guard and cuts her throat with a knife, leaving a bloodied half-naked body with an amazed expression on his face.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/hrloc

GREEDLY CLIENT
Plot

A client call a hooker to have a nice evening. But he is very greedy and don’t like to pay. So he decide to manipulate with the hooker to make her serve him for free. The girl is vary angry and wants to go away and promises to revenge: she says she will talk with somebody named Jimmy and he will punish greedy boy. The man is afraid and he takes a cord and strangles poor girl.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/gmgzcz

NATA IS A KILLER
10 scenes where actress Nata is a smart cat-style killer who kills different victims (played by 2 different actresses) in giallo esthetic style (black cloves, cord and so on). 25 minutes episodes movie!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/epqwid
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

LOUD MUSIC
CAST: LI & TIM

A young Girl rents a room in a shared apartment. The next room is rented by a Man. In the evening, the young Girl wants to go to the Disco. She chooses an upsetting outfit: a black leather jacket, black leather top, red tight fabric mini skirt, black fishnet tights and knee-high black leather boots. When she gets dressed, she makes the music quite loud, drinking some whiskeys to get in the mood. The man sits in the neighboring room at the computer, works, tries to concentrate. He hears the loud music, frets and holds his ears. He then knocks on the wall and shouts: “Make the music quieter, otherwise you'll get trouble!” She doesn't hear him, drinks another whiskey and starts dancing. Eventually, the man loses patience and walks into the girl's room. “Stop the music, it's bothering me! Didn't you hear me?” he yells angrily at her. The girl laughs at him: "That's not my problem after all, hold your ears shut, you idiot!" Drunk, she continues to dance. Irritated, the neighbor goes to the stereo and pulls the plug. When he wants to leave the girl's room, she weaves to the stereo and reopens the music, louder than before. She then walks to the window, her whiskey in her hand, looks out of the window and moves her butt to the beat of the music. "Stop it straight away or a misfortune happens, i can't work like that!" he yells at her again. She turns to him and laughs at him again: "Forget it, this is my room, I can do whatever i want here!" Then she looks out of the window again, turns her back to him. He walks furiously from behind towards her, she doesn't notice him. “You dirty slut, you don't want it any other way!” He takes his belt and quickly puts it around her neck from behind. She's surprised, drops the glass. He pulls on tight, she tries to free herself, groans, barely gets air. She gets weaker, slowly he pulls her to the ground. Her brutal end begins. She's tramples with her legs, tries to beat him, her moaning is getting louder. But she has no chance. Her movements slow down, cruelly he pulls the belt more tightly. Her body begins to twitch, then she dies in agony with her eyes wide open. He gets up satisfied, pulls the plug of the stereo and leaves her lifeless body behind. "So it's better you dirty piece of shit"! Laughing, he walks back to his room.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/xzzpsy

LURKING DEATH
CAST: Arina, Alex

It’s stylish and very bloody B-movie with 15+ bullets!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/omgen