Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

Hey, everybody! :supes:
We make all kinds of movies!
We have a wide range from simple works to serious films. We work far beyond those brands and make serious individual independent films for collectors, movie buffs and sponsors with fundamentally different budgets and approaches, evolving both creatively and financially.
We also shoot short low-budget short stories as well, as we used to. Older clients who want to work with us can send in their stories labeled "small clip" and our story department will be able to pick a spot in the schedule and an available actress and make a customized offer.

Thank you) :clap:

But for now, here are some of our movies (including militarized girls :excited: :lol: ):

LAST QUEST OF ASSASSIN
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/mrmwo

DEAD MATCH
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/nshuoi

DANCING AND DISAPPEARING
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/cwdzi

MEDICAL JUSTICE
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/auubu

ANGRY BOSS
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/hkpzb
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I watched 'Last Quest of Assassin' and enjoyed it quite a bit, with a few reservations
- it was a little too lite for my taste... although I wouldn't want things too extreme, either -
also... there should have been fully focused body and head shots after each murder, and longer dragging scenes.

But I am a sucker for these sorts of stories
- of course, they don't necessarily have to be of a military persuasion -
office and school settings, police stations and such... and some random topless body searching wouldn't go amiss!

And I'm not a fan of the high contrast photography used during the final bodypile.
Low contrast gives a much clearer image of the individual women.

In general, though... I'm very pleased to see Crime House returning to these fan-friendly fantasies.
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

I certainly enjoyed "Last Quest for Assassin," it was in your older style, and since I was the one who ordered the customs MILITARY CLONES BATTLES and MILITARY CLONES BATTLES 2, I certainly appreciate this type of clip. Would hope to see more, perhaps with gunfire and miniskirts next time.! :clap: :clap:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

heyhey11 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:33 pm I certainly enjoyed "Last Quest for Assassin," it was in your older style, and since I was the one who ordered the customs MILITARY CLONES BATTLES and MILITARY CLONES BATTLES 2, I certainly appreciate this type of clip. Would hope to see more, perhaps with gunfire and miniskirts next time.! :clap: :clap:
Is there any nudity in it?
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Any chance to see Afrodita again soon? It's been a while now.
BrokenFaith
What is your main fetish?: Snuffs
Why do you want to join this forum?: Snuffs
Referral: NA

Post by BrokenFaith »

Has the beautiful Judi left the project?
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

INCREDIBLE! 10 EPISODES OF ARCHER IN ONE MOVIE!

Post by Advocate »

The ARCHER

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/lboiz

Written by Bob Crane

The Archer series is a multi-year customization project written and sponsored by screenwriter Bob Crane. His character "The Archer" is a maniac of mysterious destiny who inhabits a quiet town and kills dancers, go-go girls, barmaid and strippers with a bow, shooting them in their bellies and navels.

He brings terror to a quiet provincial town, but all attempts to catch him fail.

The project began in 2016, and Archer's 20th anniversary episode was released in 2023. For the anniversary edition of Archer we prepared a big surprise for fans and collectors of our movies, and you have a unique opportunity to buy all the movies at once with a crazy discount and purchase the movie for the first time through Gamroade at a uniquely low price. While in the past our fans had to search for new releases in gated communities at a price of $20-25 per episode, here each episode costs only a mere $4.5 if you buy in a bundle!

Enjoy the whole multi-hour project, you will see a lot of actresses, interesting plot moves and very, very many jibes.

After all, Archer's main motto is "I never miss."
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/lboiz
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Meet a fresh DARKROOMS selection of new and old movies for all tastes!

GIRLS ARE BAD FRIENDS
CAST: Sonya Krueger, Ksysha Zaichik, Sally, Li

Kusha and Sonja are sitting at the table. They talk about eliminating Sally. Sally insulted them both. K and L demonstrate different ways of killing. Then they get dressed. , Kusha wear a black dress, leather boots with heels, wide leather belts, leather gloves. Sonja wears jeans, leather boots with heels, wide leather belt. Leather gloves. They break into Sallys apartment. Sally is asleep. K covers chrissy's mouth, S. K. choke S. S faints. They sit S on a chair, tie her up and begin to torment. With bag, belt and hands. S. K choke with hands. Different positions. K uses belt and bag. At the end of the torture S. K strangle S. Now Li enters the room. Li wears short leather skirt, leather top. Li knocks S. K, down. Li then chokes K. The fight is long, the noises of course. S. K, wake up and pounce on Li 

The struggle varies between them. In the end, S. K. can strangle Li. They sit on Li, Li lies on the floor. After that, search the apartment and leave it.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zxhiq

WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME 4
The final part of “Wrong Place Wrong Time” project with Sonya Krueger and maybe the last movie of Sonya in our production! She leaves the project that’s why her villain character is killed in this film . The final crime of sisters with betrayal in beside the gang ! Great movie if Ugine T! New actress !
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pyflss

MOSCOW 2345
This is the second prequel to Moscow 2345, starring the character played by Sally. With time traveling as a concept, we get the chance to see her several times failing the mission to obtain the blueprints before she succeeds.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/gptxe

WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME 3
"Special thanks to you, Ugine, for the perfect implementation of my script! The music, the elaborate editing, very well done!

And of course also to the whole crew! The special effects are very good. The new silencer sound is great!

The bullet hole wounds, everything perfect! I also really like the torture scenes with the fingers and pliers, amazingly authentic!"

Film By Ugine T! 

Unique soundtrack by Workenoizedren

Another chapter of terrible sisters-in-crime who attack people in their homes after they know about big cash. This time they clinically torture and kill family couple ! Ufff , very scary and great acted movie with great professional actors , Ugine T directing and editing and arty soundtrack ! 
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/uumjzl

THE ARCHER 20
The anniversary scale part of the archer! Our old friend is out hunting again, and this time luring victims into a trap! New actress Zlata (first time in the project), 40 minutes!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jjbttd
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

A SELECTION OF NEW MOVIES FROM DARKROOMS
:pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc:
OFFICE DEADLY DISPUTE
Starring: Demonica, Bella Lenina, Sally
«Thank you for your great work
The video is perfect. 
Bella and Sally are great. The clothes are perfect. The jeans, the boots, the gloves... All is fantastic. 
The actions are so great. Everything fits together. 
Demonica is also a great actress.
This team is great, fantastic.
Facial expressions and gestures.. Everything is great. Thank you for the great implementation of the story. You have the best team»
Feedback of scriptwriter 

CUSTOM

Elements: Brutally Female Fighting, Choking, Strangulation

PLOT 

DEMONICA works in the office. She wears a skirt, blouse, elegant boots with heel. She is sitting at a table.

BELLA comes in. She wears a short dress, wide leather belts, leather boots with heels and leather jacket. Leather gloves in the hand. 

BELLA sits down at the table and wants to discuss a problem with DEMONICA. DEMONICA laughs at BELLA and wants BELLA to leave the room.

BELLA stands up. She goes to DEMONICA. Now BELLA  puts on leather gloves. She pounces on DEMONICA and wants to strangle DEMONICA .

DEMONICA is fighting. They fight in the stand, on the wall, on the table.

In the end, DEMONICA is on the floor.

BELLA sits on her and strangles her with his hands.

There are gagging noises and insults. 

BELLA gets up and searches. 

After the elimination of DEMONICA comes SALLY.

SALLY wears blouse, jeans, pumps. She sees DEMONICA on the ground and BELLA is looking for something.

SALLY asks BELLA what happened. BELLA talks about money and situation.

SALLY offers help. She begins the search. BELLA takes the belt off the dress and strangles SALLY.

BELLA brings SALLY to the ground with strangulations

They fight on the ground.

In turn, they choke and suffocate each other.

In the end, BELLA strangles SALLY with the belt.

After the death of SALLY, BELLA finds everything and leaves.

She puts her belt back on and walks out of the room.

During the fights, close-ups of hands and face are shown.

Putting on BELLA’s gloves is shown in detail. 

https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/derpj

BETRAYER
Movie from 2017

ALICE,  JUDY,  ANNABELLE and KIT

PLOT

A spy girl gets a bag with gun and secret documents before her special mission. She and her partner go to the building. She gives one of the guns to her partner. But when a man with a gun comes her partner can’t protect herself and shoot him down because her gun is empty. She was killed by intruder. The spy comes back to her apartment and her third partner is here. She realizes that she is betrayer. But her gun is empty too and she gets three bullets  - to her chest, to her stomach and between her breasts…
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/pfhtrp

SCARECROWS 3

1 HOUR MOVIE!

CUSTOM

Written By Bob Crane

«Thanks again to you and your team for all of their hard work they do for me. It shows. I am really having new found respect and complete enjoyment in watching Demonica’s performances. I can see how hard she puts effort in to work. Overall, Max Alex and the entire team continue to be my favorites. This cast really came together nicely and much better than I could ever have picked myself…. This is probably my favorite work of the many projects we did, the one Syndicate project we did that won that award is also a favorite of mine too. Many thanks and I truly appreciate all that you do for me. Thank you…»

Review

CAST: Ksusha Zaichik, Demonica, Janina, Di Revees, Emma, Max, Alex

Crime drug cartel continues its dirty deals but again the group of arrogant girls are trying to rob a gang. However, the flayers from the cartel know how to answer and make terrifying scarecrows out of people!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/bhxzpj

ANOTHER BEAUTY PAGEANT MASSACRE

FULL MOVIE FOR THE BEST PRICE!!

CUSTOM

Starring: 

Afrodita, Zlata, Unholly Polly, Bella Lenina, Li, Demonica and Billy Brag

7 Slasher Murders: Decapitations, Stabbings, Cutting, Choking, Strangling!

“Bravo!!! This was a masterpiece! I think this will be the first of many customs!!! Loved it. Thanks so much for all the attention to detail”

Feedback from customer

7 contestants are walking the walkway in the Peagent. Wearing bra, panties, pantyhose extra sheer, and high heel pumps. After they finish they go back to the waiting room. They’re talking to each other, the ones standing dip their feet in and out of shoes to relieve their pain. 

One goes first to the bathroom where the Sandman is waiting for her hiding as she goes to the bathroom as she enters the stall the Sandman appears atop the division of the stall and loops a wire noose around her neck. He pulls hard hanging her by her neck and ties wire to a hook on wall. She is hanging and strangling. Her shoes are a bit loose so they struggle to stay on her nylon clad feet. As she starts to lose the fight her eyes roll back, her tongue sticks out and her arms flop to the side shaking. Her shoes hang for dear life from her toes. To finish her, Mr. Sandman pulls down on her body, stretching her neck and breaking it. Her feet give a final shake as she dies dropping her shoes revealing her nylon soles. He leaves her hanging and closes the stall door. 

Another contestant goes to the bathroom too. She opens stall and sees contestant hanging. Mr. Sandman appears behind her and grabs her by neck and lifts her in the air. He squeezes her neck hard. Her eyes fluttering and tongue out, her shoes slip off from her feet. He squeezes harder and a loud crack is heard as her throat breaks. Her toes spread and then relax. He slowly lets her down and sits her corpse on the floor with her back resting against the wall. He twists her head breaking her vertebrae and her toes twitch and relax again. 

Another contestant goes to a room they have for contestants to relax. There is a bed. She enters crawiling and lets shoes fall off. She sits on the bed with her back resting on the head rest.  Her feet stretch out in front of her, she wiggles her toes in relief. The Sandman is hiding behind the head rest. He thrusts a long knife behind the headrest, it goes through the head rest and enters the back of her neck, goes through the neck with the tip exiting out of throat. She starts to choke. Her soles flexing, toes spreading, her eyes roll back. Some gurgles later she expires, her feet relaxing. He pulls knife out of neck. He starts to slice the throat slowly. She’s dead but faint gags and gurgles come out of her half way open mouth. Her dead toes twitch a little as he cuts deeper into her throat. The knife cuts through all the throat cartilage reaching the neck bone. He grabs her head and twists it hard. The head goes around 180 degrees. Her toes spread in reaction. Sound of torn flesh fills the room. He twists the head around again. Pulls her head upwards and removes her head. Her toes from the headless corpse twitch a bit more, and then relax. He puts her head right next to her headless corpse.

Two contestants go together to the room and as they enter the room they go into shock when they see the decapitated contestant sitting on the bed. As they turn around to go warn the others, they’re confronted with Mr. Sandman who grabs them both by their throats and squeezes hard. He lifts them up a bit first so they’re standing on their tip toes. The heel of their feet slips out the back of their shoes showing half of their soles. He walks forward. They’re forced to walk backward on their tip toes toward a wall that has hooks to hang coats. He lifts them up more, slowly, as they go up the pressure on their throats increases, their eyes open wide, and faces turn red, the tongue extends out. Their feet now on the air. He twists his hand on one of the contestants breaking her neck. Her feet shake quick and relax. Her shoes fall off from her feet. The other one is almost dead from choking. Her arms flop to the side. She is gagging and gurgling. She is so weak her toes cannot hold on to the shoes anymore. Gravity takes its toll and the shoes simply drop. He thrusts both of his arms forward and impales the back of their heads against the hook. The one that was still alive dies with her eyes rolling back. The other was already dead. He leaves them hanging there. 

Another contestant goes to the resting room to check on them since it’s been a while. She enters the room and sees the three contestants dead. Before she can scream a swoosh sound is heard, accompanied by a gushing sound. Mr. Sandman who appeared behind her, had swong a machete right across her neck. A faint gag is heard from her and a shocked look on her face. Faint gags come out of her. Her stare goes blank. A red line appears around her neck. She falls kneeling position first. The back of her feet pop out of the back her shoes. As she stays kneeled her head slowly falls off and hits the floor. Her headless corpse stays kneeled for just a few more seconds and falls forward. Her shoes half way off. We can see half of her soles. As her foot twitch a bit the shoes come off completely. A few more twitches as the last vestiges of life leave her body, then relax.

The last contestant is still in the waiting room. Legs crossed and the shoe dangling from her big toe. She is waiting and wondering where is everyone. Mr. Sandman appears from behind, puts his hand on her forehead to force it back and with a long knife starts to cut her throat. She starts to gag and gurgle. Her feet move dropping her shoes. The knife goes deeper. Her movements slow to a shiver now, her toes wiggling. Again, as the knife reaches bone and meets resistance, Mr. Sandman grabs her head by the temples and twists the head around 180 degrees. A faint gag and gurgle is heard, along with the sound of gushing as he pulls the head off. Her feet twitch. Her headless body stays sitted in the sofa. 

Now Mr. Sandman recovers all the bodies. Sits them on the floor straight with their backs resting on the wall. Right next to each other. The ones that are decapitated, he puts the heads right next to them. We see the sitting corpses with legs straight so soles of their feet are looking forward to camera.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jmbiu

BIKER GANG PRINCESSES
«What is also really good are loud sound effects - theatrical music, crash sounds and especially bike roaring. It all makes hot

and as well ominous atmosphere»

From customers’s review 

Two hot bikers girls decided about a challenge who is more faster biker to be the best girl for bad guy . Bad bike crash follows and the price of victory is the death of both bikers !
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zrtpbx

DRUG HUNTER

CAST

Demonica, Max

A consummation girl makes a fatal mistake when she tries to seduce and lull a drug dealer in order to steal his goods. The cunning criminal catches her and shoots her to death with one shot to the chest, despite her pleas for mercy.

The film was shot in 2023, but imitates the old school Dark Rooms by popular demand from fans.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zszep

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
The very first movie in the history of our production group, shot in the distant 2015! A student from gloomy St. Petersburg decides to repeat the "feat" of the hero of his favorite book "Crime and Punishment" Raskolnikov and solve the problem of debt for the apartment by killing the landlady and her daughter. The student commits a crime, but what punishment awaits him?
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pzsbc
footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

Advocate wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:00 pm A SELECTION OF NEW MOVIES FROM DARKROOMS
OFFICE DEADLY DISPUTE
The video is perfect. 
Bella and Sally are great. The clothes are perfect. The jeans, the boots, the gloves... All is fantastic. 
Facial expressions and gestures.. Everything is great. Thank you for the great implementation of the story. You have the best team»
Feedback of scriptwriter 

CUSTOM

PLOT 

DEMONICA works in the office. She wears a skirt, blouse, elegant boots with heel. She is sitting at a table.

BELLA comes in. She wears a short dress, wide leather belts, leather boots with heels and leather jacket. Leather gloves in the hand. 

BELLA sits down at the table and wants to discuss a problem with DEMONICA. DEMONICA laughs at BELLA and wants BELLA to leave the room.

BELLA stands up. She goes to DEMONICA. Now BELLA  puts on leather gloves. She pounces on DEMONICA and wants to strangle DEMONICA .

SALLY wears blouse, jeans, pumps. She sees DEMONICA on the ground and BELLA is looking for something.

SALLY offers help. She begins the search. BELLA takes the belt off the dress and strangles SALLY.

BETRAYER
Movie from 2017

PLOT

A spy girl gets a bag with gun and secret documents before her special mission. She and her partner go to the building. She gives one of the guns to her partner. But when a man with a gun comes her partner can’t protect herself and shoot him down because her gun is empty. She was killed by intruder. The spy comes back to her apartment and her third partner is here. She realizes that she is betrayer. But her gun is empty too and she gets three bullets  - to her chest, to her stomach and between her breasts…

SCARECROWS 3

1 HOUR MOVIE!

CUSTOM

Written By Bob Crane

«Thanks again to you and your team for all of their hard work they do for me. It shows. I am really having new found respect and complete enjoyment in watching Demonica’s performances. I can see how hard she puts effort in to work. Overall, Max Alex and the entire team continue to be my favorites. This cast really came together nicely and much better than I could ever have picked myself…. This is probably my favorite work of the many projects we did, the one Syndicate project we did that won that award is also a favorite of mine too. Many thanks and I truly appreciate all that you do for me. Thank you…»

Review

Crime drug cartel continues its dirty deals but again the group of arrogant girls are trying to rob a gang. However, the flayers from the cartel know how to answer and make terrifying scarecrows out of people!

CUSTOM

Starring: 

“Bravo!!! This was a masterpiece! I think this will be the first of many customs!!! Loved it. Thanks so much for all the attention to detail”

Feedback from customer

7 contestants are walking the walkway in the Peagent. Wearing bra, panties, pantyhose extra sheer, and high heel pumps. After they finish they go back to the waiting room. They’re talking to each other, the ones standing dip their feet in and out of shoes to relieve their pain. 

One goes first to the bathroom where the Sandman is waiting for her hiding as she goes to the bathroom as she enters the stall the Sandman appears atop the division of the stall and loops a wire noose around her neck. He pulls hard hanging her by her neck and ties wire to a hook on wall. She is hanging and strangling. Her shoes are a bit loose so they struggle to stay on her nylon clad feet. As she starts to lose the fight her eyes roll back, her tongue sticks out and her arms flop to the side shaking. Her shoes hang for dear life from her toes. To finish her, Mr. Sandman pulls down on her body, stretching her neck and breaking it. Her feet give a final shake as she dies dropping her shoes revealing her nylon soles. He leaves her hanging and closes the stall door. 

Another contestant goes to the bathroom too. She opens stall and sees contestant hanging. Mr. Sandman appears behind her and grabs her by neck and lifts her in the air. He squeezes her neck hard. Her eyes fluttering and tongue out, her shoes slip off from her feet. He squeezes harder and a loud crack is heard as her throat breaks. Her toes spread and then relax. He slowly lets her down and sits her corpse on the floor with her back resting against the wall. He twists her head breaking her vertebrae and her toes twitch and relax again. 

Another contestant goes to a room they have for contestants to relax. There is a bed. She enters crawiling and lets shoes fall off. She sits on the bed with her back resting on the head rest.  Her feet stretch out in front of her, she wiggles her toes in relief. The Sandman is hiding behind the head rest. He thrusts a long knife behind the headrest, it goes through the head rest and enters the back of her neck, goes through the neck with the tip exiting out of throat. She starts to choke. Her soles flexing, toes spreading, her eyes roll back. Some gurgles later she expires, her feet relaxing. He pulls knife out of neck. He starts to slice the throat slowly. She’s dead but faint gags and gurgles come out of her half way open mouth. Her dead toes twitch a little as he cuts deeper into her throat. The knife cuts through all the throat cartilage reaching the neck bone. He grabs her head and twists it hard. The head goes around 180 degrees. Her toes spread in reaction. Sound of torn flesh fills the room. He twists the head around again. Pulls her head upwards and removes her head. Her toes from the headless corpse twitch a bit more, and then relax. He puts her head right next to her headless corpse.

Two contestants go together to the room and as they enter the room they go into shock when they see the decapitated contestant sitting on the bed. As they turn around to go warn the others, they’re confronted with Mr. Sandman who grabs them both by their throats and squeezes hard. He lifts them up a bit first so they’re standing on their tip toes. The heel of their feet slips out the back of their shoes showing half of their soles. He walks forward. They’re forced to walk backward on their tip toes toward a wall that has hooks to hang coats. He lifts them up more, slowly, as they go up the pressure on their throats increases, their eyes open wide, and faces turn red, the tongue extends out. Their feet now on the air. He twists his hand on one of the contestants breaking her neck. Her feet shake quick and relax. Her shoes fall off from her feet. The other one is almost dead from choking. Her arms flop to the side. She is gagging and gurgling. She is so weak her toes cannot hold on to the shoes anymore. Gravity takes its toll and the shoes simply drop. He thrusts both of his arms forward and impales the back of their heads against the hook. The one that was still alive dies with her eyes rolling back. The other was already dead. He leaves them hanging there. 

Another contestant goes to the resting room to check on them since it’s been a while. She enters the room and sees the three contestants dead. Before she can scream a swoosh sound is heard, accompanied by a gushing sound. Mr. Sandman who appeared behind her, had swong a machete right across her neck. A faint gag is heard from her and a shocked look on her face. Faint gags come out of her. Her stare goes blank. A red line appears around her neck. She falls kneeling position first. The back of her feet pop out of the back her shoes. As she stays kneeled her head slowly falls off and hits the floor. Her headless corpse stays kneeled for just a few more seconds and falls forward. Her shoes half way off. We can see half of her soles. As her foot twitch a bit the shoes come off completely. A few more twitches as the last vestiges of life leave her body, then relax.

The last contestant is still in the waiting room. Legs crossed and the shoe dangling from her big toe. She is waiting and wondering where is everyone. Mr. Sandman appears from behind, puts his hand on her forehead to force it back and with a long knife starts to cut her throat. She starts to gag and gurgle. Her feet move dropping her shoes. The knife goes deeper. Her movements slow to a shiver now, her toes wiggling. Again, as the knife reaches bone and meets resistance, Mr. Sandman grabs her head by the temples and twists the head around 180 degrees. A faint gag and gurgle is heard, along with the sound of gushing as he pulls the head off. Her feet twitch. Her headless body stays sitted in the sofa. 

Now Mr. Sandman recovers all the bodies. Sits them on the floor straight with their backs resting on the wall. Right next to each other. The ones that are decapitated, he puts the heads right next to them. We see the sitting corpses with legs straight so soles of their feet are looking forward to camera.

BIKER GANG PRINCESSES
«What is also really good are loud sound effects - theatrical music, crash sounds and especially bike roaring. It all makes hot

From customers’s review 

Two hot bikers girls decided about a challenge who is more faster biker to be the best girl for bad guy . Bad bike crash follows and the price of victory is the death of both bikers !

DRUG HUNTER

CAST

Demonica, Max

A consummation girl makes a fatal mistake when she tries to seduce and lull a drug dealer in order to steal his goods. The cunning criminal catches her and shoots her to death with one shot to the chest, despite her pleas for mercy.

The film was shot in 2023, but imitates the old school Dark Rooms by popular demand from fans.

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
The very first movie in the history of our production group, shot in the distant 2015! A student from gloomy St. Petersburg decides to repeat the "feat" of the hero of his favorite book "Crime and Punishment" Raskolnikov and solve the problem of debt for the apartment by killing the landlady and her daughter. The student commits a crime, but what punishment awaits him?
I truly recommend to you all that you get Another Beauty Pageant Massacre. Incredible custom they made for me. Loved it. High quality Special Effects, and a lot of attention to detail. Crimehouse is my go to!!!
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Advocate wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:00 pm A SELECTION OF NEW MOVIES FROM DARKROOMS
OFFICE DEADLY DISPUTE
The video is perfect. 
Feedback of scriptwriter 

CUSTOM

PLOT 

BETRAYER
Movie from 2017

PLOT

SCARECROWS 3

1 HOUR MOVIE!

CUSTOM

Written By Bob Crane

Review

CUSTOM

Starring: 

Feedback from customer

BIKER GANG PRINCESSES

From customers’s review 

DRUG HUNTER

CAST

Demonica, Max

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
Another Beauty Pageant Massacre sounds awesome!

With that being said, I wish you guys would show more preview pics, like you used to.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

HEMLOCK FILMS and TOXICMOON FILMS is having a holiday sale in honor of the HALLOWEEN holidays!
Use promo code for a unique holiday discount!
Through November 1, use:

Promo code DARKROOMS10 to get 10% off on purchases of $20 or more

Promo code DARKROOMS20 to get 20% off when you buy from 50$.

Promo code DARKROOMS30 to get 30% off when you buy from 70$.

Promo code DARKROOMS49 to get 49% off when you buy from 200$ or more.

Promo code TOXICMOON10 to get 10% off on purchases of $20 or more

Promo code TOXICMOON20 to get 20% off when you buy from 50$.

Promo code TOXICMOON30 to get 30% off when you buy from 70$.

Promo code TOXICMOON49 to get 49% off when you buy from 200$ or more.

Great opportunity to see our new movies (and others ;-) ) at a discounted price!

CHOKING MEDLEY
Starring: Juliana, Anna, Hass, Pola, Nata, Annabelle

Plot

7 choking and strangling  scenes with 6 models!

It’s a story of contract killer who kills females with choking method.

You will see 7 very great quality choking  scenes with different sexy situations and scenarios.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/uwrhvx

POOR RICH GIRL
Poor Little Rich Girl

Starring: Demonica, Max, Ed, Sally

[If you're on the fence about commissioning a Darkrooms custom, just do it! Acting, camera work, production quality, all of it; it's ridiculous. It's insane how dedicated they are. They really do care about bringing your script and fantasies to life. You really can't find this kind of dedication in the West. Darkrooms has beautiful actresses who actually know how to act, cameramen who actually know how to work a camera, and producers willing to put their skin in the game to make your vision come true. That simply doesn't exist here in the West. They even nailed the soundtrack down. Like, oh my God, the soundtrack was perfect. It was exactly what I was looking for. That Fish out of Water vibe.]

Review From Customer

Elements:

Women in Peril, Rich Girl in the Countryside, Mud, Spoiling Expensive Outfit, harassment from redneck, bondage, choking.

A young, spoiled heiress, as a condition of earning her inheritance from her oligarch father, is forced to spend a summer on her estranged cousin’s farm in the middle of nowhere. With no cell reception, internet, or any civilization for miles, it quickly becomes a hell on earth for the high maintenance city girl whose father is determined to teach her a lesson in work ethic. However, when the gorgeous, manicured woman catches the eye of a hillbilly neighbor determined to make her his girlfriend, her new reality becomes a nightmare that results in her karmic disappearance.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/zyneh

HELLO, I AM THE SPIDER
A mysterious maniac draws parallels between himself and the spider world. Quiet, scary, sudden, sullen, with a passion for traps and nets, he attacks his victims in their apartment, and wraps them in plastic.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ynfws

EVIL QUEEN 2
Evil Queen 2 is a remake of Evil Queen only more bloody and better, and with other actresses!

Beautiful, evil queen who has ruled her country with an iron fist and great cruelty. Everyone is afraid of her, but when the queen kills one too many an innocent victim, the victim's twin sister takes gruesome revenge. The first scene establishes the queen as a powerful, evil and cruel ruler. Then a short scene shows how the sister and the guard plan the queen's betrayal. In the final and main scene, the queen is at first calm and arrogant, then deflated and terrified when she realises the tables have been turned on her. The guard is expressionless until the betrayal becomes clear, then she turns grim and bitter.

The vengeful sister is angry and hateful at first, but eventually also expresses sadistic enjoyment in killing the queen.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/utszj

FRIDAY 13th
CAST: Alex, Unholy Polly, Ivan.

This movie is inspired by the movie Friday the 13th Part 2, in which a couple is killed while making love with a knife and a spear at the same time! Creepy movie!
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/umtykc
redareda95
What is your main fetish?: woman shot fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post and view some topics
Referral: from google

Post by redareda95 »

Can you please put “Nails and Bolts” clip on gumroad to be able to purchase it

Thanks
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Hurry up to see the 3 parts of the new full-length movie!!! And the dark movie HALLOWEEN DEMON!

BDSM GAMES Part 1

Starring: Tatiana, Max, Annabelle. 

Full-length customised film is a real sensation in our production!

The film is about a married couple who, in order to get out of a relationship crisis, start to practice BDSM in the most brutal forms - strangulation, beatings, punches to the face, blows to the chest, whips, binding, wrapping in cellophane, master-slave relationship, inflicting hell's pain, domination, drowning, cross-dressing, in the end the film turns into a double murder with the help of a crossbow. 

In the first part, we are introduced to the characters and watch the brutal practices begin to go downhill. There are scenes of murder by strangulation in dreams.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/zyang

BDSM GAMES Part 2
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/tbtrg

BDSM GAMES Part 3
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/uwdez

Pics from BDSM GAMES:

HALLOWEEN DEMON
The group of students go for Halloween party to their friends and find strange castle in the park. They decide to take photos but Demon (soul of Jack) gets inside one of them. When people start being missed, they begin to suspect each other.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/xxxee
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

KILLER IN THE TRAP 5
A continuation of the movie series about a killer, his trap, and the beautiful victims caught in the trap! The fifth series of the popular thriller!
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/loevb

POLICE STORIES
Sometimes it's so curious to remember where we started! 2015 now seems like the year of another era. This movie, from the height of our quality today, looks like an amateur video. One thing hasn't changed: dedication to the craft, constant development, and a genuine love for horror movies.

The clip contains incoherent scenes of domestic shootouts, and looks more like a casting call or sketch.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/xdcezb

ELIMINATE MISTRESS KYMBERLY JANE
Starring:

Nata, Juliana, Annabelle, Oksana, Luiza, Masha, Alex as a ex-slaver and Kit as a Agent X

ELEMENTS:

Deadly Electroshock (Very long!)

Sword Battles

Stabbing sword

Shooting (In slow motion)

Bodypile

SUPERHERO Z-MOVIES PARODY

Boots, masks, lingers

Plot

A village is attacked by evil young girls. Kym is a leader of a gang. She takes men and women to slavery. They keep them to the ex-military base. While she was beating a girl to her face (realistic and cruel scene) a male slave escaped and ran for  help to Good Man Agent X…
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/bqksbq