Black Nylons 2020

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: Black Nylons 2020

Post by G-Man »

Hi TG,
Any coming attractions you can show us you've been working on? :roll:
Just wondering G
:mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Please don't disturb Tommy while he is working. Perhaps unknown to many in this community, he is a world renowned philanthropist, and is currently hard at it trying to solve the ongoing famine in third world countries. As is evidenced in the picture below, he has teamed up with leading scientist and celebrated milk truck Lady Brittany.

Image[/URL]

Together, they are anticipated to put an end to world hunger once and for all. Boldy going forth, one teat at a time, they combat this great tragedy like superheroes amongst mere mortals, suckling away these poor urchins and reviving them into productive citizens once again. Keep up the good fight, Tommy!! May those udders never run dry!!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

LOL...! Thanks, Indie...! Yes, that's a nice display. And the good news is that Lady Brittany has survived the Virus and is looking to get back to work. Just need to get past my wife's "house arrest" at present.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Happy to say that the next clip is finished and available at Gumroad, DeadSexyClips and for direct purchase:

It's called "8 Bullets for Jasmine."

This shooting is short and to the point. The elegant Miss Jasmine has dumped her lover, and he isn't going to take it. He catches her in her bedroom and proceeds to put 4 well-placed shot into her full body. She goes down. And then he slowly puts four more into her. She jerks and cries out with each one of the shots, and finally dies with a great death stare. In the final frames, he pulls her body out...

Check the full picture display at Gumroad and DeadSexyClips... For questions and direct orders, drop me a line at blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

Thanks!
---------------
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

tommygun wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:55 am LOL...! Thanks, Indie...! Yes, that's a nice display. And the good news is that Lady Brittany has survived the Virus and is looking to get back to work. Just need to get past my wife's "house arrest" at present.
Something tells me your wife would almost rather see you with covid that allow you to go near those milk trucks again unsupervised...

tommygun

Post by tommygun »

ROTFL..! Yeah, she's supportive in the sense that she turns a deaf ear to the work, but I certainly don't go out of my way to show her pics like Brittany...
---------------
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:20 am Please don't disturb Tommy while he is working. Perhaps unknown to many in this community, he is a world renowned philanthropist, and is currently hard at it trying to solve the ongoing famine in third world countries. As is evidenced in the picture below, he has teamed up with leading scientist and celebrated milk truck Lady Brittany.

Image[/URL]

Together, they are anticipated to put an end to world hunger once and for all. Boldy going forth, one teat at a time, they combat this great tragedy like superheroes amongst mere mortals, suckling away these poor urchins and reviving them into productive citizens once again. Keep up the good fight, Tommy!! May those udders never run dry!!
What is the image from?
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

https://gumroad.com/blacknylonsfilms

It's Lady Brittany from Tommy's movie titled "No witnesses." It can be purchased at his gumroad store link above.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Happy to advise that Lady Brittany is emerging from her COVID cave and we're starting to lay plans for a shoot right after the holidays. Anyone who's got interesting ideas for a custom, let me know. She's my best actor, with the best boobs, and the best open-body attitude, bar none!
---------------
killercom

Post by killercom »

Hello! About ideas. I suggest the following story:
the prostitute decides to rob the client. She poisons him, but does not know that he is allergic to clonidine. He is dying. But it turned out that this is the son of the godfather of the mafia. Revenge is not long in coming. the girl is found and begins to kill very cruelly. She is torn off her clothes, tied to a gynecological chair and tortured. First they shoot both breasts, squeeze them. Then a knife is stabbed into the bullet wounds. The poor thing screams, but soon realizes that she will be killed anyway. Then she curses her tormentors and begins to tell them all sorts of nasty things. That they are impotent and unable to fuck her. Then one of the torturers sticks a knife directly into her vagina and rapes her with it. Blood gushes out of her pussy. The girl wriggles in pain, but does not die. Toga another tormentor shoots her in both nipples, and then releases 7 bullets into her pussy. The girl agonizes and dies.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Pretty tough on poor old Brittany..! Thanks for the ideas!
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I've put up a number of new films on Gumroad.

It is headlined by "You Talked" which features Savannah Costello, Taylor Knight and Jessi Hrobec in a story where Savannah blabbed to the wrong person, and Taylor needs to eliminate the leak and her secretary. After a little romp in the hay, Taylor shoots the nude Savannah in the bathroom, er, in the tits, and elsewhere, then puts a cigarette in her mouth so she can die a happy woman. After that's done, Taylor heads downstairs and does a great job on Jessi's back.
Image Image

Next is "Cyber Crime" . In this one, Velma Ridge and Bonita Bannock are hackers who get hacked themselves. Bonita's chemise encasing her body is a great sight to see...
Image Image

Next is "Trapped!" . This is vintage film noir. Taylor is an accomplice who winds up a significant liability as the boss concludes he needs to scram. So he plugs Taylor in a great pink suit jacket a few times. Taylor dies a great death, and then is undressed afterward.
Image Image

Last up is "Coming Home" . Casey Cole is the victim in this one, with Velma showing off her rather remarkable body, in many different ways, including the time she steps over Casey and we see that she's gotten excited by her kill... Then Velma is surprised and shot herself.
Image Image

And check out the special price on all of them.
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

The clips above are available individually, as always, and also as a package deal. Let me know what you think about the idea.

And thanks again, Indie, for the comments on Lady Brittany . She's definitely my favorite actor, and on fun note, I'm at work right now on my first sci-fi production, "Space Agent Arcturis" in which she is the eponymous Space Agent! It should be released in a week or so.

Not only does Brittany have a body to die for, but she's incredibly talented as she acts out the death scenes.

More good news is that she's going to be working with me again as production resumes following this COVID mess. It should be February by the latest. I'm taking ideas now from some folks about customs they would like, so write for pricing. She tells me she loves to die for us, and she's also gotten pretty good at killing her rivals with a silencer!
Image.
---------------
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before

Post by jbh »

Yeah Lady Britanny is amazing she acts out the scenes really well look forward to seeing more stuff from that hottie. Really love the outfit shes got on in your upcoming scifi clip going to have to check that one out when it releases.
jbh

Post by jbh »

Lady Britanny is the best actress you've got no offense to the others not only is she a hot blonde with really big tits "always a plus in my book" but her acting is amazing loved her in the 2 part safehouse clip.