NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

SLA wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:21 pm Hello everybody!
You have already seen the recent chapter, titled ARE THERE NO LIVING PRISONERS?
It's great! I recommend you, there are new scenes in this video.

A Foxxys Commando patrol is ambushed and attacked by a group of rebel guerrillas. One by one the brave Foxxys will fall in battle and the guerrillas will strip them of their weapons. But another Foxxy patrol fights back and will take revenge for their dead companion.
Watch the video in our web:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER

i was hoping more from this clip but at the end shooting no blood effect or bullet wound effect on girls and it made me disappointed

Please add more content related belly shooting you guys have nice bullet wound effects please use them :approve: :approve:
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Oh ... I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectations because of the blood factor, etc.
As you say ...
Our videos contain effects of snagres, bullets, etc, this only lacks the wounds because they asked us to do it without blood effects, some people do not want to see the actresses bloody and prefer to enjoy more of the beauty, but there are bullet effects.
Thank you for giving your opinion, it is very valuable to me.

Have you seen the last FUGITIVE video?
a lot of blood .. visit the blog please.
Greetings.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

It must be said that I buy all of your videos. I liked this video. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) in the videos, on the girls. You don't need too much blood. The producers who brush the girls in red. I don't find it pretty. Just a little flow of blood is more than enough. If (we run away) there is a little more blood. Just the right amount. A video that I really liked. (Amazon. Treat) producer Sophie. There is some blood, but it is well distributed over the body.

Il faut bien dire que j’achète toutes vos vidéos. cette vidéo moi je l’ai bien aimé. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) dans les vidéos, sur les filles. Il ne faut pas trop de sang. Les producteurs qui badigeonne les filles en rouge. Je ne trouve pas ça joli. Juste un petit flux de sang suffit largement. Si (on fugitif) il y a un peu plus de sang. Juste ce qu’il faut très bien. Une vidéo que j’ai bien aimé.(Amazon. Traiter) producteur Sophie. Il y a un peu de sang, mais il est bien répartis sur le corps.Il faut bien dire que j’achète toutes vos vidéos. cette vidéo moi je l’ai bien aimé. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) dans les vidéos, sur les filles. Il ne faut pas trop de sang. Les producteurs qui badigeonne les filles en rouge. Je ne trouve pas ça joli. Juste un petit flux de sang suffit largement. Si (on fugitif) il y a un peu plus de sang. Juste ce qu’il faut très bien. Une vidéo que j’ai bien aimé.(Amazon. Traiter) producteur Sophie. Il y a un peu de sang, mais il est bien répartis sur le corps.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I am one of your buyers that enjoys a fair amount of blood in your dead girls. Not too clean, or too little blood. I agree that you have good blood/shooting effect and I think you should give more blood instead of a clean bullet wound. :)
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:17 pm It must be said that I buy all of your videos. I liked this video. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) in the videos, on the girls. You don't need too much blood. The producers who brush the girls in red. I don't find it pretty. Just a little flow of blood is more than enough. If (we run away) there is a little more blood. Just the right amount. A video that I really liked. (Amazon. Treat) producer Sophie. There is some blood, but it is well distributed over the body.

Il faut bien dire que j’achète toutes vos vidéos. cette vidéo moi je l’ai bien aimé. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) dans les vidéos, sur les filles. Il ne faut pas trop de sang. Les producteurs qui badigeonne les filles en rouge. Je ne trouve pas ça joli. Juste un petit flux de sang suffit largement. Si (on fugitif) il y a un peu plus de sang. Juste ce qu’il faut très bien. Une vidéo que j’ai bien aimé.(Amazon. Traiter) producteur Sophie. Il y a un peu de sang, mais il est bien répartis sur le corps.Il faut bien dire que j’achète toutes vos vidéos. cette vidéo moi je l’ai bien aimé. (NO PRISONIERS ALIVE) dans les vidéos, sur les filles. Il ne faut pas trop de sang. Les producteurs qui badigeonne les filles en rouge. Je ne trouve pas ça joli. Juste un petit flux de sang suffit largement. Si (on fugitif) il y a un peu plus de sang. Juste ce qu’il faut très bien. Une vidéo que j’ai bien aimé.(Amazon. Traiter) producteur Sophie. Il y a un peu de sang, mais il est bien répartis sur le corps.
Denis!
I missed hearing from you, thanks for watching our videos, and I like to know that you like the content, thanks again.
We are currently recording more continuously and we try to have a bit of variety regarding the type of deaths, special effects, amount of blood, type of combat, etc.

For example, now we are making a new chapter a little different from the ones we usually record, I'll be uploading information about this chapter to the blog.
Thanks for motivating me more.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:17 am I am one of your buyers that enjoys a fair amount of blood in your dead girls. Not too clean, or too little blood. I agree that you have good blood/shooting effect and I think you should give more blood instead of a clean bullet wound. :)
Hello Meerkat.
you like blood better!
we have various chapters, in some videos there is little blood, and in some other videos there is a lot of blood, we have everything.
The recent videos uploaded to our website www.sexylatinamazon.com do contain blood, various deaths.

Thanks for writing me, a kiss! :love:
SLA

Post by SLA »

NO ESCAPE

FUGITIVE

UNFAITHFUL GIRL

REBEL AMBUSH

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Long term lurker, first time poster!

I love the SLA videos. I prefer little or even no blood, but I buy all their releases.

I hope there is a new film soon.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:53 am Long term lurker, first time poster!

I love the SLA videos. I prefer little or even no blood, but I buy all their releases.

Thank you for your words and for your valuable time writing us!
We actually really enjoy working so that each video has something peculiar ...
Of course we already have new releases and we are also recording new chapters.
Thanks for the love
Greetings.
Mayra Divine

VISIT THE BLOG AND FIND OUT ABOUT OUR RECENT BEHIND THE CAMERAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirsjxOfFm4

INFILTRATED OFFICE
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

SLA wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:45 pm
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:53 am Long term lurker, first time poster!

Thank you for your words and for your valuable time writing us!
We actually really enjoy working so that each video has something peculiar ...
Of course we already have new releases and we are also recording new chapters.
Thanks for the love
Greetings.
Mayra Divine

VISIT THE BLOG AND FIND OUT ABOUT OUR RECENT BEHIND THE CAMERAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirsjxOfFm4

INFILTRATED OFFICE

Nice!

I love belly shooting especially with wound effects :approve: :lol:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

I do not know if this will help, customer asking about blood effect.

If you look to top of producers advertising forum.
You will see candid video movies reviews.
Go into there, you will find. Reviews for SLA sexy Latin Amazons.
I have posted 5 or 6 by now. With some screen caps with each one.

Defeat of the Queen some of the sexy ladies got VERY bloody in this one.
So honestly depends on the video/ style or wounds given.
The ladies have done some light blood, as well as very bloody effects.

Hope that helps
SLA

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am I do not know if this will help, customer asking about blood effect.

Hope that helps

Hello friend, thank you for your advice, I will go to the selection that you recommend, thank you for this.
in a few hours I'll take some time to review everything.
A hug my beautiful friend.
Mayra Divine
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Quentin Tarantino has always loved to throw buckets of blood all over the screen, Mayra. Usually to the accompaniment of classical music playing in the background - apparently that makes all the colour more cool!
SLA

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am I do not know if this will help, customer asking about blood effect.

Hope that helps
Hi, friend!
Thanks for the advice, I'll take a walk through the producers section :)

Thanks for your good energy, a hug.
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:30 am Quentin Tarantino has always loved to throw buckets of blood all over the screen, Mayra. Usually to the accompaniment of classical music playing in the background - apparently that makes all the colour more cool!
This is a great contribution!
You're the best! thanks friend :)