NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:11 am Hello Mayra!
Wonderful way to start the year 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Beautiful images, beautiful script, beautiful actresses!!!

I love the dramatic performances of your 4 actresses....

I counted 16 deaths ...
A big blow to your Foxxy Commandos 😢
Losing so many female fighters from the beginning of the year... 😉

Thanks again to the whole team for the excellent film.
Kisses to All 🥰😘⚔️

And I love your Avatar (it remembers me a very beautiful movie 🎥 🍿🥰)
My dear and dear friend, thank you for all your nice words and for contributing to us, here the production of SLA thanks you for all the valuable time you dedicate to us.
I must say that, well, there have been many deaths, a very sad fall for the foxxys commandos, so beautiful that they see themselves facing their rival clan, right?
But they are women of arms to take... the foxxy commandos always come back because they are women of 7 lives! ha ha...

A kiss and a warm hug my dear friend.

Mayra
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I really liked it. 1 min 30 s she takes a bullet in the stomach and she falls in slow motion. :clap:

5 min 25 s she takes a ball and falls on the desk :clap:

7 min 25 s the shooting in the staircase. :clap:

Moi j'ai bien aimé. 1 min 30 s elle prend une balle dans le ventre et elle tombe au ralenti. :clap:

5 min 25 s elle prend une balle et tombe sur le bureau :clap:

7 min 25 s la fusillade dans l'escalier. :clap:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

SLA wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:08 pm
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:24 pm I bought this video, and thought it was great. I loved the fear the actresses showed as the remorseless attacker slaughtered the defenders. At one point a defender looked to the heavens and prayed for help. Sadly it was not answered, and she was shot soon after.

There was a good bit when some defenders were lured out of cover by a trick, and then shot down.

The Annihilator played her part very well. I liked her little smiles and evil laughs, especially when while torturing a victim she spotted another wounded defender trying to crawl away. A little smile as she watched, then she took her time before finishing her victim with a single shot.

The Foxxy Commando's commander (Joshy) was particularly impressive as she was tortured, humiliated, and left lying on a table.

I hope we get lots more like this from SLA in 2022.
Hello friend!
I love to know that you really liked this first episode in 2022.
To tell the truth, it is one of the videos that we have taken the longest to make, both in recording and in post production. The edition took a little longer than normal, also due to the special effects.
But I see it was worth it.
There will be a second part :) !

What is the part of the video that struck you the most?

Mayra Divine

I think the part that struck me most was where the Annihilator had to leave off torturing her victim, and finish off a wounded Foxxy Commando crawling nearby.
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:40 pm I really liked it. 1 min 30 s she takes a bullet in the stomach and she falls in slow motion. :clap:

5 min 25 s she takes a ball and falls on the desk :clap:

7 min 25 s the shooting in the staircase. :clap:

Moi j'ai bien aimé. 1 min 30 s elle prend une balle dans le ventre et elle tombe au ralenti. :clap:

5 min 25 s elle prend une balle et tombe sur le bureau :clap:

7 min 25 s la fusillade dans l'escalier. :clap:
What a great pleasure to know that you like it!

:X
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:17 pm
SLA wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:08 pm
Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:24 pm I bought this video, and thought it was great. I loved the fear the actresses showed as the remorseless attacker slaughtered the defenders. At one point a defender looked to the heavens and prayed for help. Sadly it was not answered, and she was shot soon after.

There was a good bit when some defenders were lured out of cover by a trick, and then shot down.

The Annihilator played her part very well. I liked her little smiles and evil laughs, especially when while torturing a victim she spotted another wounded defender trying to crawl away. A little smile as she watched, then she took her time before finishing her victim with a single shot.

The Foxxy Commando's commander (Joshy) was particularly impressive as she was tortured, humiliated, and left lying on a table.

I hope we get lots more like this from SLA in 2022.
Hello friend!
I love to know that you really liked this first episode in 2022.
To tell the truth, it is one of the videos that we have taken the longest to make, both in recording and in post production. The edition took a little longer than normal, also due to the special effects.
But I see it was worth it.
There will be a second part :) !

What is the part of the video that struck you the most?

Mayra Divine

I think the part that struck me most was where the Annihilator had to leave off torturing her victim, and finish off a wounded Foxxy Commando crawling nearby.
It is the first time we apply this kind of scene. We will film the second part.
Greetings!
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra ! It´s great you are come back with a new story. Some death stares in this video ?
Thanks for all your efforts.
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 pm Hi, Mayra ! It´s great you are come back with a new story. Some death stares in this video ?
Thanks for all your efforts.
THEY AGO WITH SAD LOOKS, IN THE END THEY ALWAYS CLOSED THEIR BEAUTIFUL EYES. :clap:
SLA

New video. VALKYRIE TROOPER: The last blood part 1

Post by SLA »

Hello Dear Friends!

A few days ago, you could see the annihilation of a whole squadron of our brave Foxxy Commandos. 16 brave fighters fell in the movie, "The Annihilator"...

Today, I propose you to discover how the beautiful Valkyries will behave in a desperate fight...

Have you ever wondered what goes through the mind of a female warrior when she feels that the battle she is fighting might be her last? What does she think about when she knows that the safety of her unit is seriously compromised?

That's what this new episode of our Lima Women Warriors is all about!
We're going to get inside the heads of our brave Valkyries and each of them will imagine how to get out of this battle, alive...

But is it only possible? Is there even a way out?
Discover quickly, my dear friends of FEMMES FATALITIES, our new beautiful film :
VALKYRIE TROOPER - THE LAST BLOOD - part1
DOWNLOAD: www.sexylatinamazon.com :pc:
I hug you my friends
Mayra Divine
TRAILER:

Thanks to Bernard Charco for the illustration of these images.
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Waw …
Mayra !!!

What a good movie…. I love the anxiety of the young women in this combat !
They are really good actresses …
Thanks to all of you, beautiful woman soldiers from Perù …

Bernard Charco
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:16 pm Waw …
Mayra !!!

What a good movie…. I love the anxiety of the young women in this combat !
They are really good actresses …
Thanks to all of you, beautiful woman soldiers from Perù …

Bernard Charco
Thanks to you Bernard for always taking into account our productions.
I am very pleased that you liked it.
A hug. :love:
Mayra Divine
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I also love the fear and anxiety the actresses show as they fight for their lives. More please!
SLA

COMING SOON - THE INTERROGATION. AVANCE

Post by SLA »

friends of Femmefatalities... me again :)
I come to tell you that we are about to release the recent titled video
THE INTERROGATION

For this I bring you some illustrated images of the movie. I personally liked it a lot!

I will not describe this magnificent chapter.

go to the blog and find out about this.

HTTP://WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.BLOGSPOT.COM :pc:

. Sign up to the blog to receive new updates.

Kisses.
Mayra Divine

mmm

Post by mmm »

Where is topless ???
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:35 pm Where is topless ???
Hello!
In this video we don't have topless scenes, but there are other videos that you can download that contain topless.

www.sexylatinamazon.com

Greetings
Mayra Divine
SLA

BIKINI WAR - FREE PRODUCT

Post by SLA »

Hello my beautiful friends of FF.
I was passing by here to invite you to download the recent product that I just uploaded to our page.
Many of you have already seen the massacre that was caused by gaining control of drug territories. Two mafias unleash an exchange of bullets in the middle of the sand, the sea breeze and the sun.

I hope you enjoy this PDF

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/bq ... MwNjkxLjA.

And if you haven't seen the video yet, I invite you to download it at the following link
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/vb ... I4OTMzLjA.