NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mmm

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by mmm »

Who will do topless after julliette??
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:14 am Yes, I do appreciate Juliette being topless, and such a perfect death stare,
but we need new topless model, that also do open death stare, Mayra :)
You're right, I'll announce later new topless models.
Thanks for writing to us :)

Cheers
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Mayra .

Idea for you ad the lovely ladies. For the wish of topless SEXY Latin ladies.

Valkyries the raid on the barracks.
A group of sexy soldiers, getting up for the day.
They have weapons out of reach. They feel safe. It is their own home base.

They are not fully dressed. Maybe going to shower.
They are being playful, with each other.
They do not know. A small commando team has gotten past security.
Before sexy bodies begin to get killed. Alone or together.

Raid on the barracks/ home base. Leaving sexy latin soldiers, undressed or topless and dead.
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:28 am Mayra .

Idea for you ad the lovely ladies. For the wish of topless SEXY Latin ladies.

Valkyries the raid on the barracks.
A group of sexy soldiers, getting up for the day.
They have weapons out of reach. They feel safe. It is their own home base.

They are not fully dressed. Maybe going to shower.
They are being playful, with each other.
They do not know. A small commando team has gotten past security.
Before sexy bodies begin to get killed. Alone or together.

Raid on the barracks/ home base. Leaving sexy latin soldiers, undressed or topless and dead.
Great ideas that you have my dear friend, I will take note of these details for future SLA chapters.

Have a fantastic day.
Greetings.
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Mayra,
I see that you have released the movie, THE ROOKIE.
This is an excellent realization.

I had a lot of pleasure to write this script, and as usual, you and your team have perfectly adapted my story 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you very much 🙏🏼😉

I encourage everybody to purchase it ! Very good acting, very beautiful SL amazons, perfect in their role…. Thanks brave soldiers from Lima ☺️☺️☺️

Take care, Dear Mayra.
Bernard
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello beautiful friends! I bring you news of SLA and we already have a new chapter, you can enter the web and download this interesting chapter...

I hope you like it and don't forget to leave me your comments!

A hug :love:
Mayra Divine

A young and beautiful recruit has her first mission, she is very nervous and eager to get into action. She is accompanied by an experienced Valkyrie warrior and that reassures her. But they meet an enemy warrior who will not hesitate to eliminate and humiliate the 2 Valkyries. Will the inexperienced recruit get to complete her mission or will this be her first and last mission?

Watch the full video in our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

[image]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 9F4795.png[/image]

TRAILER:
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:00 am Hello Dear Mayra,
I see that you have released the movie, THE ROOKIE.
This is an excellent realization.

I had a lot of pleasure to write this script, and as usual, you and your team have perfectly adapted my story 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you very much 🙏🏼😉

I encourage everybody to purchase it ! Very good acting, very beautiful SL amazons, perfect in their role…. Thanks brave soldiers from Lima ☺️☺️☺️

Take care, Dear Mayra.
Bernard
Bernard! What a pleasure to hear from you through an answer. Thanks for the script and we loved it, maybe we summarized it a bit but the important thing is that you liked it, we thought it would be good to send it to you as a thank you.
I wish you are in good health my dear friend, I send you a big hug from a distance.

Maura Divine
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra . Nice video and a perfect and erotic Juliette´s death stare and topless. I am sad she is leaving SLA and I hope she can return in the future. By the way, do you have some extra video with her or it is the last Juliette acting ?
Thank you for all your work.
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:14 pm Hi, Mayra . Nice video and a perfect and erotic Juliette´s death stare and topless. I am sad she is leaving SLA and I hope she can return in the future. By the way, do you have some extra video with her or it is the last Juliette acting ?
Thank you for all your work.
My dear friend, thank you for your good comments. Yes, we are also sorry that Julliette is leaving SLA, her absence will be felt, but we hope that she can return. We still have more content with her that is in the editing queue. We will be uploading new videos more and more continuously.

A hug!
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello dear friends of FF I bring you SLA news! For all those who like live videos of our production.
I propose a live broadcast for this Thursday, October 27, what do you think? I'll be streaming behind the scenes for youtube.
If you have any particular ideas, don't hesitate to tell me! I have new ideas to share with you Do not forget Thursday October 27 15:00 hrs on our youtube channel..
I leave the flyer for more details. :love:

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

That sounds great. I will be watching!

Could you introduce the actresses and maybe have them say a few words? (In English if possible?)

Also, perhaps introduce the filming team too.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:30 am That sounds great. I will be watching!

Could you introduce the actresses and maybe have them say a few words? (In English if possible?)

Also, perhaps introduce the filming team too.
Hi, friend! It is a good idea to introduce the actresses, but I will be in debt with the language, they speak Spanish, maybe I will find a way to solve it, although there is little time left. It will be a transmission of no more than 10 minutes but I will introduce each one of them and the production team (those who have no problem doing it)

Thank you 🥰

Mayra Divine
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Spanish will be fine Mayra.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

El español esta bien conmigo tambien.

From my latest email from SLA they were going to be filming my custom today, Thursday October 27, 2022. It would be fun if this live broadcast included some of that filming.
If I can, I will be watching.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friend.
of course yes 😀
We have filmed your video during the morning and the live transmission was given in the afternoon. I have some behind-the-scenes footage recorded, I'll be posting it later if you let me. A hug my friend. Your video is already queued waiting for your turn to edit

Greets and a hug
Mayra Divine