NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

OlegKosak wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:42 am Hello dear Mayra, I have bought your last videos and each one of them seems incredible to me. I just bought THE VIP and this video is amazing. The new actresses are magnificent and I hope to see them a lot in your next productions. As for THE VIP, I can say that the story is very good, the actresses are very sexy and they have very good scenes of action and sensuality. I loved the scene where Yury eliminates and then steals the uniforms of the blonde and the brunette. These two girls are very sexy and beautiful. And seeing them lying on the floor in lingerie and without their boots make a very sensual image. I know it would have been great to see them topless, but I understand that a lot of your actresses don't do this. But I am very grateful and for me it is enough to see them in lingerie. In summary THE VIP is a great video that is very enjoyable, and that I am sure that the members of this forum and the SLA fans will be very pleased to see.

Thank you Mayra and the entire SLA team.

Oleg
My dear Oleg, what a pleasure to have you here and above all... thank you! Thank you for your comments and for appreciating the work of everyone at SLA.
It's true, I can't complain about the success of these videos because, as you say, they are very good!

It's true that most prefer topless girls, but it also depends on the stories, and some stories are customized so our clients don't add topless. But..
SLA is going to start recording more of our own stories, so I meet my CEO and I know he's going to add more of this content.

We have another release of Mafia War coming soon...
Soon I will let you know about this next premiere.

A hug from a distance my dear friend.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Subscribe to our Patreon channel and you will get exclusive benefits.

I share a little with everyone.

:glasses: https://www.patreon.com/posts/defeat-of ... =join_link :glasses:

:<3

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: VIP :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Until now I will receive rewarding messages for Yuri in this VIP video
Apparently, many have loved to see her as a uniform thief and then put herself on and... wow, it looks really good on her!

If you have not downloaded this video, I invite you to download it at www.sexylatinamazon.com

And you... which part did you like the most?

SLA

Mafia War and its beginnings

Post by SLA »

I have reviewed the first SLA videos and among them was how the idea of ​​starting MAFIA WAR was born...
I remember these times when I was still studying audiovisual productions, and I decided to do a behind the scenes for one of my practices.

I am sure that a new one will come, for those who did not see this behind the scenes, well, today I share it with you.

That day we recorded MAFIA WAR for the first time, and I thank those actresses who were available to collaborate with this behind the scenes.

Today my role most of the time is perhaps the commercial area, but I am also passionate about field work, recording, editing, especially because it is thinking of you.

It is always good for me to let you know that I have great respect and affection for you for staying with us from our beginnings.

A kiss...

Mayra Divine

WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM

chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Re: Mafia War and its beginnings

Post by chubodr »

SLA wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:43 am
Hi, Mayra. That one was a great production : beautiful and gorgeous girls, very good script, topless, lesbian scene, shots, death stares...woww, one of the best videos from SLA.

Kisses for you.
SLA

Re: Mafia War and its beginnings

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:14 pm
SLA wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:43 am
Hi, Mayra. That one was a great production : beautiful and gorgeous girls, very good script, topless, lesbian scene, shots, death stares...woww, one of the best videos from SLA.

Kisses for you.
Hello my dear friend, that means you have seen this video. One of the first, actually the first video experiencing MAFIA WAR, we liked it a lot although we didn't have enough time to achieve the result we wanted, but it has led us to record more MAFIA WAR-style videos and apparently they like it, so I feel happy, thank you my beautiful friend.

A hug.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

We finished this new recording and after a few premieres, it will be ready to upload to our website

In this story YURI plays a mercenary who attacks the building of a Valkyrie Warriors barracks, she is eliminating Valkyria by Valkyria taken completely off guard.

The Valkyries suffer casualties, but in the end there will be some reaction.

Will YURI succeed?

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hello Mayra. What film do you expect to release next?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:58 am Image

We finished this new recording and after a few premieres, it will be ready to upload to our website

In this story YURI plays a mercenary who attacks the building of a Valkyrie Warriors barracks, she is eliminating Valkyria by Valkyria taken completely off guard.

Will YURI succeed?

That first image is how sentries should be dispatched! A silent garroting leaves a sexy corpse and nobody the wiser about the intrusion! I'd have been tempted to leave her body floating face-down in that pool! :D
SLA

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:26 pm
SLA wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:58 am Image

Will YURI succeed?

That first image is how sentries should be dispatched! A silent garroting leaves a sexy corpse and nobody the wiser about the intrusion! I'd have been tempted to leave her body floating face-down in that pool! :D

We are going to generate expectations about this detail, I also want to see her die floating on the water :cool: ....

Meanwhile our next premiere is coming and it's unmissable...

Next week we will have on our website a.....

MAFIA WAR!!!

Watch out for new SLA publications.

A hug.

Mayra Divine
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Mayra, the VIP was great. And really looking forward to The Sacrifice, and The Barracks. Your actresses get more beautiful as time goes on, if that's possible! :clap: :clap:
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Great times are coming for SLA productions. I am looking to buy The Vip, No Loose Ends and I am waiting for new Mafia Wars. Some girls paying death stares in these vids. Sorry for the question, but I am a heavy "death stare" fan.
Kisses, dear Mayra.
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey11 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:57 am Mayra, the VIP was great. And really looking forward to The Sacrifice, and The Barracks. Your actresses get more beautiful as time goes on, if that's possible! :clap: :clap:
Thank you my dear and great friend, in fact, next week we have a great premiere.. and it is...
MAFIA WAR.

I hope you enjoy it.

a huge kiss! :X

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:50 pm Great times are coming for SLA productions. I am looking to buy The Vip, No Loose Ends and I am waiting for new Mafia Wars. Some girls paying death stares in these vids. Sorry for the question, but I am a heavy "death stare" fan.
Kisses, dear Mayra.
Haven't bought THE VIP yet?
Don't wait any longer to do it! It's super good, and I have good news for you...
We are a few days away from launching MAFIA WAR...

I know you'd like it a lot.

A big kiss my dear friend.
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:50 pm Great times are coming for SLA productions. I am looking to buy The Vip, No Loose Ends and I am waiting for new Mafia Wars. Some girls paying death stares in these vids. Sorry for the question, but I am a heavy "death stare" fan.
Kisses, dear Mayra.
Haven't bought THE VIP yet?
Don't wait any longer to do it! It's super good, and I have good news for you...
We are a few days away from launching MAFIA WAR...

I know you'd like it a lot.

A big kiss my dear friend.