NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by meerkat »

Thanks for getting back to us Mayra!
As you can see, we are all very eager to see the movie, and we will wait for it to come, and make a definite purchase!

One question, I saw the photos you posted in the blog, and see the lovely Yuri in it.. however, in her death scene, her eyes are closed.. is she going to have any open eyed death stare (while topless) in it?
dvhukl

Post by dvhukl »

mmm wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:51 pm Is there pussy shot or arrow with topless in next films ???
That would be great!
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:01 pm Siempre es una lucha para una pequeña empresa producir su producto de manera oportuna y también rentable.
Espero lo mejor para ustedes en el futuro. Espero que la situación política también se haya calmado. No solo por el bien de su negocio. Sino tambien para todos sus actores y tripulación. Vivir en tiempos difíciles no puede ser fácil.
Estoy trabajando en un guión para un video personalizado que espero enviarles pronto. Tengo que acumular los fondos también. Espero que tal video prepagado sea más fácil para ustedes, ya que se reciben algunos de los ingresos antes de la filmación.

It is always a struggle with a small business to produce its product in a timely and also profitable manner.
I hope the best for you going forward. I hope the political situation also has settled down. Not just for your business’s sake. But for all your actors and crew. Living in troubled times can not be easy.
I am working on a script for a custom video I hope to submit to you soon. I have to accumulate the funds also. I would hope a pre-paid custom would be easier for you as you receive some of the income prior to filming.

Deseandoles muy buena suerte!
My dear friend Rick. Thank you for everything, we are actually happy despite the many obstacles that come our way.
A couple of days ago I said that I would upload Mafia War previews to the blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com and so it was, I have uploaded some photographs showing some of the topless actresses giving war against their enemy rivals, but... unfortunately it seems that we have ill-intentioned people who get in touch with our actresses and are in charge of creating conflicts between us (production team including cast) this person shows the photos that do not give a good image to the actresses (for this I I have put the photos with the bust out of focus or where the faces are not even shown) but one of the actresses was influenced by third parties who obviously no longer work with us and made claims, so I was forced to remove the photographs from our Blog.

This is how sometimes I have limits, obstacles, which perhaps do not allow us to have a good response to work, but I imagine that these are things that happen and we just have to take it easy and have a good face in bad times, continue forward with the objective of meet our goals.

These are my personal thoughts my dear friend.

Later we will be recording again for you and that is gratifying for us, knowing that the result is good and you want to record more movies.

Thank you for everything my dear friend.

A hug from a distance and greetings from the entire SLA production team

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:42 am Mayra, we are always happy to hear from you. I have been eagerly waiting for Mafia War and I will buy it and support you whenever it comes out. Hopefully, you can resolve crew issues, and also see a more stable government that will help the people of Peru.
Of course, my dear friend, I will soon be uploading Mafia War, I won't say the exact date because it depends a lot on our editor but I think it won't take long.

A big hug my dear friend

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:51 pm Is there pussy shot or arrow with topless in next films ???
yes!
Hello my dear friend, we have several movies in the editing queue, we are close to releasing Mafia War, I hope you visit our blog so you can see more of SLA www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com as well as have the latest news.

Tomorrow I will make a new post related to Amazonas, which was the recording of last year.

We haven't had an Amazon premiere for a long time, there is no release date, but we already have a recording and it goes to the editing queue.

Greetings

Mayra Divine
mmm

Post by mmm »

will be Pussy shooting in you films ???
Last edited by mmm on Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
OlegKosak

Post by OlegKosak »

Hello dear Mayra, I am a great admirer of your films. I love Foxxy Commando and modern warrior movies. I think they are very sensual and have a lot of action. But the films of warrior amazons seem superb to me. I think you and Olaf Winter make the best Amazon films.

But there is something that worries me, recently I saw that there is a new production company called Beautiful Warriors and I see that your actresses appear in their videos and they are also made in Peru, it seems to me the same places that you have used before in your filming. I see these videos work many of your featured actresses like Juliette, Joshy, Araik, Katyana etc. But the quality of the stories, the performance of the actresses, the choreography in the fights, the entire production is inferior to the Amazonas videos to which we were accustomed. 3 years ago you released 2 great videos: DEFEAT OF THE QUEEN and REBEL AMBUSH, the fight scenes were amazing and looked quite real, the costumes they used before also looked more beautiful and sexy. And how to forget the final fight between Iuraly and Juliette in REBEL AMBUSH, it was very hot and sensual.

Now I see that your actresses appear in BW and their films caused me great disappointment, they are very far from the Amazon videos they made before, the fight scenes are poorly done and are not credible, the costumes are not very sexy and do not have good quality. the weapons don't look real, they seem to be made of wood and paper not well painted and the actresses need to improve their acting a lot. They are very beautiful women but they don't have the sensuality that they showed before in previous Amazon videos or that they currently show in FOXXY COMANDO's films. What is happening with them?

In the Beautiful Warriors post it mentions one of your old Amazon movie (BLOODY BEACH BATTLE) and your upcoming new Mafia War movie so I think SLA and BW are the same production company.
My humble opinion is that I think it is a mistake to have divided your production company and that SLA is in charge of filming FOXXY COMANDO and everything that has to do with modern Amazons and that BW does everything that is Amazonas since from what I have seen, the BW team is not at the same level as the SLA team. I think that you should make the teams more balanced so that amazon returns to have the same quality and sensuality as before and you should be in the production of both teams to guarantee a good job in making the amazon videos.

I think I'm not the only fan who has been disappointed in these latest Amazon videos and I hope they go back to filming like they did before.

OlegKosak
meerkat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.

Post by meerkat »

I think BW is not part of SLA..
Maybe.. maybe they are the "third parties who obviously no longer work with us and made claims" that Mayra mentioned before? Hmm..
SLA

Post by SLA »

OlegKosak wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:48 am Hello dear Mayra, I am a great admirer of your films. I love Foxxy Commando and modern warrior movies. I think they are very sensual and have a lot of action. But the films of warrior amazons seem superb to me. I think you and Olaf Winter make the best Amazon films.

But there is something that worries me, recently I saw that there is a new production company called Beautiful Warriors and I see that your actresses appear in their videos and they are also made in Peru, it seems to me the same places that you have used before in your filming. I see these videos work many of your featured actresses like Juliette, Joshy, Araik, Katyana etc. But the quality of the stories, the performance of the actresses, the choreography in the fights, the entire production is inferior to the Amazonas videos to which we were accustomed. 3 years ago you released 2 great videos: DEFEAT OF THE QUEEN and REBEL AMBUSH, the fight scenes were amazing and looked quite real, the costumes they used before also looked more beautiful and sexy. And how to forget the final fight between Iuraly and Juliette in REBEL AMBUSH, it was very hot and sensual.

Now I see that your actresses appear in BW and their films caused me great disappointment, they are very far from the Amazon videos they made before, the fight scenes are poorly done and are not credible, the costumes are not very sexy and do not have good quality. the weapons don't look real, they seem to be made of wood and paper not well painted and the actresses need to improve their acting a lot. They are very beautiful women but they don't have the sensuality that they showed before in previous Amazon videos or that they currently show in FOXXY COMANDO's films. What is happening with them?

In the Beautiful Warriors post it mentions one of your old Amazon movie (BLOODY BEACH BATTLE) and your upcoming new Mafia War movie so I think SLA and BW are the same production company.
My humble opinion is that I think it is a mistake to have divided your production company and that SLA is in charge of filming FOXXY COMANDO and everything that has to do with modern Amazons and that BW does everything that is Amazonas since from what I have seen, the BW team is not at the same level as the SLA team. I think that you should make the teams more balanced so that amazon returns to have the same quality and sensuality as before and you should be in the production of both teams to guarantee a good job in making the amazon videos.

I think I'm not the only fan who has been disappointed in these latest Amazon videos and I hope they go back to filming like they did before.

OlegKosak
Hello my dear OlegKosak
First of all, thank you very much for taking your valuable time and writing to me, especially because I am flattered to know that you put us in the same category as Olaf Winter, I have always been a fan of his films, Olaf has my admiration and respect.

Answering your question:
Lately I have received emails with these types of questions and to which I have not known much to respond to since I have personally been surprised to see the attitudes of other people and I have not wanted to be involved in conflicts.
But in conclusion...
No, we do not have any kind of employment relationship with BW.
Regarding the actresses. Yes, they are the same actresses, but because the person who is in charge of seeing the actresses in BW has worked in our production and she asked us to work with some of our actresses who are already trained for this type of film, I didn't see any problem. Since personally I like to see that others grow professionally and it is also free competition.
It saddens me to know that they have not been able to take advantage of the fact that our actresses were trained and have focused more on a location that is certainly very good, but for us every factor is important to be able to complement the final result of each video.
I do not want this to harm SLA, alluding to the fact that we are the same production, we have not recorded an Amazon movie for a long time, we have one that is still waiting to go through the editing process but we have not yet published regarding said video.
However, MAFIA WAR is already in the editing process and we hope to upload it soon!

I think that somehow I am going to clarify this confusion that exists in some people, so that they are not affected, I have not taken the time to download the BW movies but I have seen the trailers and the comments as well as yours that speak a lot about a location but that the actresses have not given the stature.
There are some conflicts regarding this topic that I would like to clarify, such as.
Yesterday I received an email from an SLA follower and he told me...
Mayra I like the preview you uploaded of MAFIA WAR, very good photos but I see that you just removed them, why?
Well, I had promised to upload the photographs but there are people with bad intentions who manipulate the minds of our actresses and make it look like something harmful to them, I think the images I posted were covered, but somehow they create conflicts with our own actresses and they limit us to continue advancing.
Sometimes I think and say... why do people feel that they have to go destroying the world so that they can shine... but it is not like that.
At SLA we continue to work with our own production team which has also been invited to work for the other production company, but here in the team we are also friends and there are still loyal people who will always tell us what is happening and who is in charge of it. cause so much mess.

So...
It may be in the same country, they may use the same actresses, maybe they may be in better locations, but SLA has its own style and is particular.
We have years of experience and we have not grown up holding on to others, we only know where we are going and we are independent.

A hug my dear friend, I hope I have resolved your doubts.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:43 pm I think BW is not part of SLA..
Maybe.. maybe they are the "third parties who obviously no longer work with us and made claims" that Mayra mentioned before? Hmm..
Correct friend, BW does not belong to SLA-
we stay away from all their productions, as always, they want them to do well, but lately I see that we may be being harmed by someone who is no longer part of SLA.
It is unfortunate that some people for money have bad attitudes and forget about ethics and morals.

changing the subject..
I would like to invite you to see the blog, we have the latest updates.
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

Very well said, Mayra.
Your answer just showed everyone that you have class! :)

Although you haven't answered my question:
One question, I saw the photos you posted in the blog, and see the lovely Yuri in it.. however, in her death scene, her eyes are closed.. is she going to have any open eyed death stare (while topless) in it?
mmm

Post by mmm »

will be Pussy shooting in you films ???
OlegKosak

Post by OlegKosak »

SLA wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:50 pm
OlegKosak wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:48 am Hello dear Mayra, I am a great admirer of your films. I love Foxxy Commando and modern warrior movies. I think they are very sensual and have a lot of action. But the films of warrior amazons seem superb to me. I think you and Olaf Winter make the best Amazon films.

OlegKosak
Hello my dear OlegKosak
First of all, thank you very much for taking your valuable time and writing to me, especially because I am flattered to know that you put us in the same category as Olaf Winter, I have always been a fan of his films, Olaf has my admiration and respect.

Answering your question:
Lately I have received emails with these types of questions and to which I have not known much to respond to since I have personally been surprised to see the attitudes of other people and I have not wanted to be involved in conflicts.
But in conclusion...
Regarding the actresses. Yes, they are the same actresses, but because the person who is in charge of seeing the actresses in BW has worked in our production and she asked us to work with some of our actresses who are already trained for this type of film, I didn't see any problem. Since personally I like to see that others grow professionally and it is also free competition.
It saddens me to know that they have not been able to take advantage of the fact that our actresses were trained and have focused more on a location that is certainly very good, but for us every factor is important to be able to complement the final result of each video.
I do not want this to harm SLA, alluding to the fact that we are the same production, we have not recorded an Amazon movie for a long time, we have one that is still waiting to go through the editing process but we have not yet published regarding said video.
However, MAFIA WAR is already in the editing process and we hope to upload it soon!

I think that somehow I am going to clarify this confusion that exists in some people, so that they are not affected, I have not taken the time to download the BW movies but I have seen the trailers and the comments as well as yours that speak a lot about a location but that the actresses have not given the stature.
There are some conflicts regarding this topic that I would like to clarify, such as.
Mayra I like the preview you uploaded of MAFIA WAR, very good photos but I see that you just removed them, why?
Well, I had promised to upload the photographs but there are people with bad intentions who manipulate the minds of our actresses and make it look like something harmful to them, I think the images I posted were covered, but somehow they create conflicts with our own actresses and they limit us to continue advancing.
Sometimes I think and say... why do people feel that they have to go destroying the world so that they can shine... but it is not like that.
At SLA we continue to work with our own production team which has also been invited to work for the other production company, but here in the team we are also friends and there are still loyal people who will always tell us what is happening and who is in charge of it. cause so much mess.

So...
It may be in the same country, they may use the same actresses, maybe they may be in better locations, but SLA has its own style and is particular.
We have years of experience and we have not grown up holding on to others, we only know where we are going and we are independent.

Mayra Divine
Hello dear Mayra, thank you for your answer, first of all what you say about Olaf Winters says a lot about you. The respect and admiration that you feel towards a competitor is admirable and worthy. You could have taken the easier path, which was to imitate Olaf Winters, but you decided to create your own style and that says a lot about your work and your professionalism. Unlike BW who preferred to do the simplest and make a copy of SLA but very bad. I feel relieved that you tell me that they are not the same producer, thank God. And I am glad to know that you have filmed a new Amazonas video with the quality and sensuality with which you have always done it. I am very sorry for what you say to me with the former actresses and the people who worked with you before. I myself would feel very upset if they did to me what they are doing to you and SLA. I think I would not allow it. That is playing dirty and it is wrong that there are people who use this type of bad actions to be able to hit the competition. I also wrote to Mr. BCharco for an explanation. But so far he has not given me any answer. I think he only responds to favorable posts and doesn't accept criticism. That says a lot of bad things about this person and I understand your annoyance at facing someone disloyal. I deduce that Mr. BCharco worked with you before and then decided to open his own business out of ambition. But don't worry, bad deeds don't end well. I think all of us in this community support your work and thank you for the great videos you have given us. I look forward to your new amazon video and I hope you will send us some stills from that video and from the day of filming. I also look forward to your Mafia War video. I'm always waiting for your new videos be it Amazon, Foxxy Commando and Mafia War and any new SLA videos.
Thank you Mayra

OlegKosak
SLA

Post by SLA »

OlegKosak wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:48 am
SLA wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:50 pm

OlegKosak
Hello my dear OlegKosak

Answering your question:
But in conclusion...

So...

Mayra Divine
Hello dear Mayra, thank you for your answer, first of all what you say about Olaf Winters says a lot about you. The respect and admiration that you feel towards a competitor is admirable and worthy. You could have taken the easier path, which was to imitate Olaf Winters, but you decided to create your own style and that says a lot about your work and your professionalism. Unlike BW who preferred to do the simplest and make a copy of SLA but very bad. I feel relieved that you tell me that they are not the same producer, thank God. And I am glad to know that you have filmed a new Amazonas video with the quality and sensuality with which you have always done it. I am very sorry for what you say to me with the former actresses and the people who worked with you before. I myself would feel very upset if they did to me what they are doing to you and SLA. I think I would not allow it. That is playing dirty and it is wrong that there are people who use this type of bad actions to be able to hit the competition. I also wrote to Mr. BCharco for an explanation. But so far he has not given me any answer. I think he only responds to favorable posts and doesn't accept criticism. That says a lot of bad things about this person and I understand your annoyance at facing someone disloyal. I deduce that Mr. BCharco worked with you before and then decided to open his own business out of ambition. But don't worry, bad deeds don't end well. I think all of us in this community support your work and thank you for the great videos you have given us. I look forward to your new amazon video and I hope you will send us some stills from that video and from the day of filming. I also look forward to your Mafia War video. I'm always waiting for your new videos be it Amazon, Foxxy Commando and Mafia War and any new SLA videos.
Thank you Mayra

OlegKosak
Thanks to you my dear OlegKosak
I will continue with my team creating the content that we always transmit, we do not have negative wishes for anyone, I think that if we work well without harming anything that comes our way, then we will be doing well... also...
We are in a world of free competition and everyone's work and style is respected, that's how the market is worse.

By the way, my dear friend, I have put a post in relation to the topic we have touched on, the post is on the blog www.sexylatinamazon.bosgpot.com
along with a couple of pictures of the advance of AMAZON! Yeah! We already have a recording of Amazons, we will not release it yet because we have Mafia War among other chapters to release.
So it will be soon and after that we hope to continue recording more Amazon content this year.

A hug my dear friend.

Mayra Divine

Coming soon:
mmm

Post by mmm »

Will be pussy shooting in your films ???