NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Happy Halloween.

Post by SLA »

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends.
I want to remind you that you can enter our blog to see the latest news on SLA.
Every week I am uploading content.
Premieres, promotions, news such as the actress of the week, etc.
I have uploaded new short videos to YouTube of the actress of the week, behind the scenes and a new premiere is coming! The new trailer for THE TRAITOR PART II is already on our channel.

I also want to invite you to our social networks.
Facebook (Sexy Latin Amazons)
Instagram (Sexy Latin Amazon)
TikTok (MayraDivine)

Greetings and a hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
[media]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TnQ6gRzWETc[/media]

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

THE TRAITOR PART II

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of FF.
I wish you are very well!

I don't know if you have noticed that I am giving more movement to our blog, uploading weekly content, Our actresses, behind the scenes, trailers, etc.
So I invite you to subscribe to the SLA blog to be aware of new news & updates :)

After mentioning our blog I want to share with you the second part of The Traitor, who saw part 1?
I am sure that many were waiting for part 2 and that is why now I bring you
THE TRAITOR PART II

The Valkyries have found a treacherous spy among their troops and torture her so that she reveals everything she knows and who her contacts are. The Foxxy Commandos have chosen Juliette to have the mission of rescuing the spy and eliminating the Valkyries.
Watch the full chapter on our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Nice video Mayra. I liked :clap:

Belle vidéo Mayra. J'ai bien aimé :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:04 pm Nice video Mayra. I liked :clap:

Belle vidéo Mayra. J'ai bien aimé :clap:
Hello my dear friend! Nice to hear from you 😍 Thank you for purchasing The Traitor part II. A hug from a distance ❤️

Mayra Divine
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

THe Traitor Part II is a fantastic clip, in the best tradition of SLA, where several (beautiful) Valkyries engage in battle! The clip has "silenced Sentries," Valkyries and a Foxxy Commando in brutal gun battles, body checking, etc. The action scenes and camera angles are especially good in this one. :clap: :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:45 am THe Traitor Part II is a fantastic clip, in the best tradition of SLA, where several (beautiful) Valkyries engage in battle! The clip has "silenced Sentries," Valkyries and a Foxxy Commando in brutal gun battles, body checking, etc. The action scenes and camera angles are especially good in this one. :clap: :clap:
My dear friend Heyhey!
First of all, thanks for your comments, it keeps us aware of the good things and the things we need to improve.
It is true, particularly, THE TRAITOR II is a great video, the performance of the actresses who demonstrate their professionalism in front of the cameras and the great work of our editors and those of us who shot the SLA videos are showing many improvements and we are pleased to know that they like our work.

I send you a big hug from a distance and if you have something to add, don't hesitate to write to us. :X

Mayra Divine
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I agree. That was a very good film. I thought Silvia was great in her part as the prisoner.

What do you have in the pipeline for us Mayra?
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:46 pm I agree. That was a very good film. I thought Silvia was great in her part as the prisoner.

What do you have in the pipeline for us Mayra?
Hello my dear friend.
For next week, we have a new chapter, new locations!
The next video is titled:
Real Estate Deadly Business

In the next few days I will share here some advances of what this new chapter is about.
Thanks for writing to us.

Greetings from the entire SLA team.

Mayra Divine
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:01 pm Hello friends how are you!
I come to invite you to the premiere of the new video COMMANDOS FOXXY -the kidnapping part 1
Here I leave the video trailer

The Valkyrias return to the attack commanded by Gabriella, they manage to kidnap an important security agent while carrying valuable information, but the cost of the Valkyrias attack is high casualties on both sides. This is the first part of this Foxxy Command story

Download the video at www.sexylatinamazon.com

Do you want to see more pictures? Visit the blog now!
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... -part.html

Awesome video! Which actress is the one pictured with the lace-top stockings?
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:07 pm
SLA wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:01 pm Hola, amigos, ¿cómo estáis? Vengo a invitarte al estreno del nuevo vídeo COMMANDOS FOXXY - el secuestro parte 1 Aquí dejo el tráiler del vídeo Las Valquirias regresan al ataque comandado por Gabriella, logran secuestrar a un importante agente de seguridad mientras llevan información valiosa, pero el costo del ataque de Valquilos es de altas bajas en ambos lados. Esta es la primera parte de esta historia de Foxxy Command https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=cMZFfVkKHX0 Descarga el vídeo en www.sexylatinamazon.com ¿Quieres ver más fotos? ¡Visita el blog ahora! https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... -part.html Image Image [/cita] ¡Increíble vídeo! ¿Qué actriz es la que se ve con las medias de encaje? [/cita]

Esta es Kelly, Ella se ha tomado un descanso de su carrera como actriz. Queremos volver a verla, esperamos tenerla de nuevo. Saludos, amigo

Maura Divine
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

At the time this video I bought it. She is superb. :approve:

A l'époque cette vidéo je l'ai acheté. Elle est superbe. :approve:
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:55 am At the time this video I bought it. She is superb. :approve:

A l'époque cette vidéo je l'ai acheté. Elle est superbe. :approve:
Hello friend, how are you! you mean kelly right?
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends.
I have uploaded new content to our blog, bringing new news about new productions.
That's right my dear friends, we already have a new premiere with a new location, and a tremendous video that should remind you of the title...
MAFIA WAR
Yes! we have for you
MAFIA WAR -HITMAN 2
Soon we will be uploading the trailer.. for the moment I will leave you some photos of this great fetish production.

Do you want to know something else?

Mayra Divine
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

SLA wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:37 pm Hello my dear friends.
I have uploaded new content to our blog, bringing new news about new productions.
That's right my dear friends, we already have a new premiere with a new location, and a tremendous video that should remind you of the title...
MAFIA WAR
Yes! we have for you
MAFIA WAR -HITMAN 2
Soon we will be uploading the trailer.. for the moment I will leave you some photos of this great fetish production.

Do you want to know something else?

Mayra Divine

i am hoping for hot belly shootings