NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

resumes1

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by resumes1 »

I just bought two recent releases from Gumroad. The women continue to be gorgeous, sexy and great. I love IURALY and hope she appears in upcoming releases!!
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Hello friends, how have you been? I hope that very good!
Have you seen the new chapter that premiered last week?

Were you looking to see bare feet? were you looking for half naked in SLA?
we have it...

Do not stop seeing this recent production.
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM

TRAILER :pc:

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/t6soJFREEOE

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi Mayra. Great contribution. Only for a curiosity : death stares in this one ?
Saludos.
squatso

Post by squatso »

i am locked out of the website. i have sent a couple of emails requesting unlock but no response
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Pleeeeease... go to sexylatinamazon.com... they have produced a new movie...
Gorgeous...

These young warrior women were ready to fight and fall and suffer for us... to fall on the dirty ground... thank you so much young and brave ladies...

I particularly love these moments where the combatants are body against body... skin against skin... at the moment of the blade penetrating the vanquished warrior... these moments where the warriors glance eye to eye... this moment where you percieve the desappointment of the vanquished... thank you Kathyana... Thank you Kyara...

and this moment where the Queen... The champion of these warriors glances her victims... she likes to kill... thank you so much your Highness... you are a real good combatant... so sad that you fell in a So trahison way... thank you Iuraly... you are gorgeous when you win and you are incredibly beautiful when you die 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you Juliette, Erika, Lismar, and of course Krisby... you gave us a so beautiful show....
You are real amazons !

You want to see these images ?
Please, dear friends ! Purchase this movie ! Because these young ladies did it for us...

♥️♥️♥️♥️
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

More shooting to bare belly (not with clothes) might be good
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Just quick FYI for anyone enticed by these lovely ladies.
If you look at top of Producers advertising forum.

You will see section for candid movie reviews.
There NOW actually is a section for the Sexy Latin American Amazons ..
Currently think have 5 or 6 reviews.
Including the most recent one Defeat of the Amazon Queen with some screen caps.

So give them a look, and support these lovely ladies when you can!!
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Thank you for your comments, I apologize to you for the absence, I have had health problems due to this pandemic and I have had to stop for the same reason!
I hope you liked the latest videos that we have developed.

here is the last premiere of
THE INTRUDER

Greetings
Mayra Divine

This chapter is very exciting!
Kathyana is a special agent trying to invade the security of the guerrilla base.

She manages to render the security system inoperative ...

Krisby is attacked by Kathiana, being subjected to give the passwords of the computer when she does not log in, she is hit with Kathiana's gun, in an oversight Krisby wakes up and tries to kill Kathiana but is surprised and dies with Kathiana's silenced pistol. .

Kathiana strips Krisby of her clothes, leaving her naked and barefoot until she finds the Usb that Kathiana was looking for .. upon achieving her goal, Kathiana takes Krisby's clothes and boots and changes to pretend to be her!

What else comes after this?

Download the full video at www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER

ImageImage

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello everybody!
You have already seen the recent chapter, titled ARE THERE NO LIVING PRISONERS?
It's great! I recommend you, there are new scenes in this video.

A Foxxys Commando patrol is ambushed and attacked by a group of rebel guerrillas. One by one the brave Foxxys will fall in battle and the guerrillas will strip them of their weapons. But another Foxxy patrol fights back and will take revenge for their dead companion.
Watch the video in our web:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi,

I would love to purchase the new clip, but there is no more Paypal option??
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hi Meerkat!
Here is the gumroad link, the download is direct. can you try please? :X
https://gumroad.com/slaproductions
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I tried but no Paypal option on the gumroad website :(
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra. I have problems with Gumroad payment. Can you check if your site is ok ? or maybe there is another option to get videos ( I am interested ein Rebel Ambush).
Thanks for your support.
SLA

Post by SLA »

I had no way to enter the forum, I had lost the password ...
I apologize for not having responded, but I am already here ..

And there is good news, Paypal has returned to work in our sales system. They can now make their purchases by this means.

Regarding Gumroad. everything is working correctly.

I have new episodes!

all of them on our usual website www.sexylatinamazon.com
You do not need to subscribe to the page, the downloads are direct through pay pal / gumroad

also visit our blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
SLA

Post by SLA »

Dear friends ...
we return to the same topic of PayPal and its restrictions, this company is getting more and more strict, actually ... sometimes it does things at its convenience, in the past it withheld a generous amount of money from us.
My personal opinion is that PayPal is no longer reliable, because at the least expected moment, it begins to have problems.

It is better to make purchases directly with a credit or debit card, our page will always be reliable, Gumroad is a reliable platform too.

I want you to understand that we will probably no longer be working with Pay Pal and that you give us your support using your cards as a means of payment.

Any questions or queries do not hesitate to do so.

Mayra Divine