NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by meerkat »

Just bought the new one, "MISS KRISTATOS - THE BEGINNING of EVIL", and it's FANTASTIC!
Seriously, Mayra.. Your movies are getting better and better.. and this one is better than the last one.
I love it! Keep up the great work and you'll always get my money! :approve:
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:30 am Just bought the new one, "MISS KRISTATOS - THE BEGINNING of EVIL", and it's FANTASTIC!
Seriously, Mayra.. Your movies are getting better and better.. and this one is better than the last one.
I love it! Keep up the great work and you'll always get my money! :approve:
Thank you my dear friend... I really appreciate the value you give to our work. Our goal was always to improve every day from the first episode we recorded, we are achieving it right?

A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

NEW VIDEO - MISS KRISTATOS

Post by SLA »

I have for you the new premiere of the movie MISS KRISTATOS and it is on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com

Thank you for being part of our team.

Mayra Divine & Team SLA

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I hate having to ask, for fear of sounding uncouth, but are there any bare boobs on display in this one?
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Indeed there are.
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Having just watched “Miss Kristatos”,

I can categorically claim that the advertising does not do justice to the absolute awesomeness of the movie.

Bring on Part 2, Mayra!
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

SLA wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:55 pm Thank you my dear friend... I really appreciate the value you give to our work. Our goal was always to improve every day from the first episode we recorded, we are achieving it right?

A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
Yes, yes you are!

Seems like you know the way now. Also the scriptwriter, Maverick, you did a great job, man!
All the elements are there. Blood, open eyes death stare, and nudity!
Well done.

Hugs back, Mayra!
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Another fantastic clip! Hopefully “Miss Kristatos” will get what's coming to her in the end. :clap: :clap:

PS, the shots of the bodies at the end are an added bonus! I like how the same actresses could be seen as different guards by the amount of clothing they had (or didn't have) on! :approve:
nmn

Post by nmn »

Which actresses did nudity?
consigni

Post by consigni »

Please… Please… keep up the dead women being stripped, Mayra!

Things don’t get any better than that.
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

meerkat wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:55 am
SLA wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:55 pm Thank you my dear friend... I really appreciate the value you give to our work. Our goal was always to improve every day from the first episode we recorded, we are achieving it right?

A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
Yes, yes you are!

Seems like you know the way now. Also the scriptwriter, Maverick, you did a great job, man!
All the elements are there. Blood, open eyes death stare, and nudity!
Well done.

Hugs back, Mayra!
I am agree Meerkat: awesome video. For death stares lovers like me is superb. I don't remember another video from SLA with a lot of girls playing nice death stares (maybe, the first Mafia War vid, years ago). Thanks Mayra for this one; I hope you mantain this style in your productions.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I have a questions for those fans of Sexy Latin Amazons?

How important are bare boobs? (Will they increase sales?)

I just submitted my third custom script to SLA. There were no bare breasts in my two previous scripts. I like my actresses to be clothed. With their clothes or costumes telling the viewer something about the character wearing them. (Often sexy and or slutty clothes.)

However, in this third script, there is a scene in which a character takes off her blouse. I didn't ask for bare breasts, but noted that they could include them if they thought it would increase sales.

So, here is your chance for input on my script. Should I have them include bare breasts in this scene?
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
bonepile2
What is your main fetish?: Asian deaths in video (TV, dvd, Blu-ray, laserDisc), and films
Why do you want to join this forum?: former member - glad to be back
Referral: Found on Google after search

Post by bonepile2 »

Hi Ric: I buy SLA videos for the action and how that action is choreographed. Stripping a kill is not that important to me. If it wants to be written into the script have the nudity in pre action sequences (taking a shower, getting up from sleep, getting dressed). As to whether it will increase sales ... I do not buy the videos for bareness.

Thanks for asking. Look forward to more of your excellent scenarios. :approve: :approve: :approve:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Let's start by considering how they might end up topless:
  • Perhaps they are ambushed in a situation where they are in their most vulnerable state, be it changing clothes, in the bath, in the midst of sex (straight or lesbian)
  • Perhaps the breasts are exposed in the normal process of the struggle
  • Perhaps the victor chooses to humiliate the babe she is killing by letting her understand that she will be found with her tits out
  • Or, she may bare her breasts as a sign of contempt, after her opponent is dead, or as a warning to others to expect no mercy or respect.
In any case, it seems a bit of a waste to me, that if you are filming a scene with a "well-equipped" actress who is willing to do topless, to not have it included in the scene! Certainly, in customs, it might make a financial difference in the cost of the commission and that should take priority, but in non-customs, it should be a priority where possible.
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Bonepile2 commented:
Hi Ric: I buy SLA videos for the action and how that action is choreographed. Stripping a kill is not that important to me. If it wants to be written into the script have the nudity in pre action sequences (taking a shower, getting up from sleep, getting dressed). As to whether it will increase sales ... I do not buy the videos for bareness.
Ric, I'm pretty much in agreement with Bonepile here. Action, choreography, body positions are more important to me than stripping the bodies or bare boobs.