NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:44 pm
SLA wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:57 am

Thank you my dear friend Rick from the field,

Mayra Divine
Tu entiendes mi chiste. "Yo no soy de la ciudad. Yo soy del campo."

I like puns. Not everyone understands where I got my (screen) name from. Mayra just indicated that she does. :lol:
That's right my dear friend, I also know a lot about the countryside, my roots come from there and it's so beautiful...
I'm lovin 'it.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hello Mayra. What do you have coming up for your fans over the next few months?
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra and everyone from SLA team.
I just bought your new video. Really, nice production, congratulations for SLA and specially for Yuri : I love her long, long death stare in the bathtub...sexy!

Thanks for all and Happy New year.
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:38 pm Hello Mayra. What do you have coming up for your fans over the next few months?
Hi, friend. Happy New Year!
Well, for the following premieres we have...
Unknowm Enemy (This week we are uploading it)
Then comes Mafia War...and soon we have Amazons!

these new videos will be very interesting.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:36 pm Hi, Mayra and everyone from SLA team.
I just bought your new video. Really, nice production, congratulations for SLA and specially for Yuri : I love her long, long death stare in the bathtub...sexy!

Thanks for all and Happy New year.
ooh! Thank you very much my dear friend, thank you for that good energy that you transmit to us, the entire SLA team wishes you a happy new year 2023.
A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra,

Would you kindly check your email and reply to my message, please?
Thank you :)
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:11 pm Hi Mayra,

Would you kindly check your email and reply to my message, please?
Thank you :)
Hello my dear friend, I have received the emails and I am up to date.
is the email sales@sexylatinamazon.com
Is it the email you wrote to?
I will be waiting for your answer.

Mayra Divine
bonepile2
What is your main fetish?: Asian deaths in video (TV, dvd, Blu-ray, laserDisc), and films
Why do you want to join this forum?: former member - glad to be back
Referral: Found on Google after search

Post by bonepile2 »

Hi Mayra … After that amazing first Mafia War with action on the dance floor, outside and in the ladies room I can hardly wait for your new Mafia War which will surely be a very worthy companion to the first film. Best to you, your crew and your actresses for a very healthful, happy and productive 2023, and thanks for all that you do! :)
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

bonepile2 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:01 am Hola Mayra... Después de esa increíble primera Guerra de la Mafia con acción en la pista de baile, afuera y en el baño de damas, no puedo esperar a tu nueva Guerra de la Mafia, que seguramente será un compañero muy digno de la primera película. Lo mejor para ti, tu equipo y tus actrices para un 2023 muy saludable, feliz y productivo, ¡y gracias por todo lo que haces! :) [/cita]

Hello my dear friend! Thank you for your nice words that encourage me to continue producing. I say this because in these last days we are trying to solve our website and it happens that we do not find what is the fault of why our page does not open, when typing sexylatinamazon.com the page is shown in white and our programmers are working to solve it He thinks that it is that someone has hacked us and we are very sorry to know that. We always work quietly without interrupting the quietness of others. We work so that every SLA fan is more and more satisfied with our videos. I hope that today it will be solved after so many days. This is hurting us and that is why we are also hurrying to solve it Thank you for your good vibes, the good energy that you transmit to me. A big hug and have a happy new year 2023. ps We were supposed to have releases for this week but we can't do it because they closed our website.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I am sorry to hear this Mayra. I hope you get the website working soon.

My best wishes to you and the SLA team.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Mayra; Buena suerte en resolver los problemas con el website.

I too noted the problems with the website. But I was still able to purchase a video by going to this address: https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Hi, Mayra, I've been waiting to purchase your latest releases, and am sorry you have the website issue. I'm sure you will solve it soon, and all your fans can continue to enjoy the videos. But as Ric mentioned, you can buy your videos on https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/. Perhaps you could upload some new ones that way in the meantime.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:52 pm I am sorry to hear this Mayra. I hope you get the website working soon.

My best wishes to you and the SLA team.
Hello my dear friend.
The page is already working very well. You can make your downloads through our page.
However, downloading from our blog or directly from Gumroad is still as reliable as our website.

In a moment I will mention the launch we have for this week.

Thanks for your show of interest.

A hug.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:04 pm Mayra; Buena suerte en resolver los problemas con el website.

I too noted the problems with the website. But I was still able to purchase a video by going to this address: https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
Thank you my dear Ric, indeed! You can download it from the blog, I recently added the direct download link that opens Gumroad.

We have already solved the problem, our website is now open again.

Thank you for that good energy that you always transmit to me.

A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:49 pm Hi, Mayra, I've been waiting to purchase your latest releases, and am sorry you have the website issue. I'm sure you will solve it soon, and all your fans can continue to enjoy the videos. But as Ric mentioned, you can buy your videos on https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/. Perhaps you could upload some new ones that way in the meantime.
Hello my dear friend, I wish you are well, it is good to hear from you!

Thank you for your great contribution, and in good time we have solved the problem!

I have good news for you, this week we will make a new release.

Soon I will mention this new chapter.

A hug my dear friend, when you upload this new video I await your comments.

A hug!

Mayra Divine