NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nebuchadnezzar

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

It's there now. It's great, loads of variety... gas, shooting, strangling, knives, stripping of casualties, boot removal. Even a little singing at the beginning. The lead character, Tania, is spectacular.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

Friends, the video is now available on our website.
Errors had occurred but we already have it online and you can download it with all confidence. :pc:
I recommend them.

regards :love:

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:15 pm It's there now. It's great, loads of variety... gas, shooting, strangling, knives, stripping of casualties, boot removal. Even a little singing at the beginning. The lead character, Tania, is spectacular.
Totally agree with you... it's a video with a lot of content and to my liking... it's also spectacular! :clap:
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

This is a good one!!! And right, Tania as a merciless killer of the sexy Valkyries is spectacular! :clap: :clap:
mmm

Post by mmm »

When uploading the new video with topless???
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

yes, I agree, Mayra.
It's been a long time already since we see topless videos.. please make topless, open eyes deaths. :)
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Mayra !
Really happy to see the Valkiries back ! 😍
Wonderful movie 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Take care 😘
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:25 pm This is a good one!!! And right, Tania as a merciless killer of the sexy Valkyries is spectacular! :clap: :clap:
Thank you so much :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:36 pm When uploading the new video with topless???

Later we will be uploading, I cannot give exact dates because it depends a lot on the order of customized that we have to deliver. but we are working on it greetings friend :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:58 am yes, I agree, Mayra.
It's been a long time already since we see topless videos.. please make topless, open eyes deaths. :)
I'm taking it into account friend, we will be uploading videos with this content I'll let you know when I go up. Cheers :love:
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 am Hello Mayra !
Really happy to see the Valkiries back ! 😍
Wonderful movie 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Take care 😘
Thank you my friend..

We have more content on the way to upload.. A hug :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

My dear FF friends. I here again. :excited:

I have a new video on our website and I invite you to download it, how many of you want to appreciate the death of a single actress in different settings, different scenes?
I invite you to enjoy this YURI video.

In this Custom video, Yuri appears wearing different outfits, in each scene Yuri walks carefree and happy without imagining that in each of the scenes she will be shot with a weapon that will cause her death.
Watch the full video at
www.sexylatinamazon.com
SLA

SLA OFFER - The first 3 chapters of SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my friends how are you? (I wish you are very well)

As always, I'm here with news..
Perhaps many of you are just getting to know us, it is very likely that being followers of SLA you have not seen all our videos yet :)
Today I want to share with you a SPECIAL OFFER remembering our first chapters of SLA.
with shooting of AMAZONAS.
A wonderful experience led us to gradually create more of this content and I think that today we have improved a lot in our productions.
I remember that at the beginning we did not have a great production team, but we had great ideas, a great director and a good friend from the beginning. these videos were filmed by my partner and CEO Cocus, which led us to think that we can do bigger things...

For many of you who have not seen the beginning of our recordings..
Here I leave you with a super discount 40% discount on these first 3 chapters that were produced by SLA.
https://sexylatinamazon.com/
I look forward to your comments.

Greetings, I'm missing seeing your comments / criticism.

Mayra Divine

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I would have bought this, but I already have all your films!

I would love to hear more stories from the early days of SLA.
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra. Great fight scenes in these early productions. Sadly no death stares. Thanks for all your work.