NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

ilovebellyshooting wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:07 am
SLA wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:31 pm
snake556 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:54 am I bought the video The Last Shower because I really like the idea which be the killer kills a naked woman or topless by shooting bullet's in her body in general :approve:
But I really disappointed when I watched this video for several points :disapprove: :shake: :cry:

First: Why didn't the killer use the silencer gun to kill her?
It he wants to kill her like professional killer he most use the silencer gun as always !!!

Secondly :
Why didn't he make sure he killed her?
Is he playing with her or joking for example?
If he wants to kill her, he must make sure that he has done the job well, and not that just a single bullet hits her, then she falls, and then he goes. !!!
Where is the logic in this? !!!

Third, and this is the most important point :
Why didn't he shoot her breasts !!!? :shake:
man how do you do this ?!
You have a great opportunity to shoot big, bare breasts and you have a chance to test your shooting skills by hitting her left nipple right near her heart with another bullet in her right breast.
Then after the victim dies, the killer shoots more bullets at the dead body (over kill) and it affects any other part, such as the breasts again and the belly button (Navel) !!!
The victim's dead body is rebounding due to the penetration of bullets into it!!!
At the time, it can be said that it is a good killing video :approve:

Fourth: A lot of blood came out of her mouth!!!

As for this video, with all due respect, it is very, very bad :disapprove:
I will really say that the actress is really amazing and beautiful :love:
She is very talented too :clap:

Bullet injury special effects It was really good, I liked it very much :approve:

I hope that in the next videos you will avoid these bad points that I mentioned and you correct them in the future to I keeping my supporting you :yes:
You are really great producers :clap:
I hope this review useful to you.

Thanks
Hello!
First of all .. thanks for your criticism, in fact it is very constructive.

Given all the points you marked, I must say that this video is not a story created by SLA.
This video is a personalized video, requested by one of our clients. It is one of the few videos that comes out of the style of SLA, but it is a client for many years and it is impossible to deny him a custom one.
Everyone here enjoys different tastes and colors.

And beyond my answer, I agree with your observations, and thank you, thank you for these helpful points for our team.

Greetings :approve:
Mayra Divine
The Last Shower is awesome

but few bullets to stomach would be awesome you guys doing great effects :approve:
And so it will continue to be, this video is just an exception, we continue working with the same style that characterizes us. The SLA style. :pc:

Greetings.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

DID EVERYONE SEE THIS CHAPTER?

Post by SLA »

The props, weapons, special effects that accompany our actresses dressed as commandos and facing death before their usual enemies ... Valkyries!
:pc:

Foxxy Commandos have a new mission against their arch-enemies Valkyries. Large numbers of Valkyrie warriors are in a well-protected and well-armed fortress. The mission of the Foxxy Commandos will be to attack and defeat the Valkyries in a quick attack with the fewest possible casualties. Prepare to watch a great battle.

more photos on the blog.
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

THE REVENGE OF A SISTER - NEW CHAPTER SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends!
I tell you that we have put on sale our new video titled

THE REVENGE OF A SISTER.
It's great! enjoy it!

Greetings..
Mayra divine

A Commando Foxxy warrior is sent on a very dangerous mission to a Valkyria army base, but she is caught and things get complicated, now it will be very difficult for her to get out alive. But her twin sister will try to come to her rescue and they will both try to return alive. The Valkyries will try to avoid it but will have many casualties leaving several of their warriors dead in action.

Watch the full video and enjoy of:
Sexy Costumes
Vfx Blood
Full Action
High Boots
Machine Gunned Deads
Video Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
Format: MP4
Duration: 11 min 05 sec
Price: $12.20

BUY :pc: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/

Visit http://www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
SLA

Custom video score - The Revenge of a Sister

Post by SLA »

SLA

SLA CALENDAR 2022

Post by SLA »

We are happy to have concluded the year with many videos made by our production, both SLA originals as well as custom videos, and we are grateful for purchasing our chapters.
That is why today I bring you this calendar that you can download for free, or you also have the option to donate the amount you want.
I hope you like it and this is my way of saying ..
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.
Hugs and kisses.

Mayra Divine & SLA production

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/ko ... yMjQuMA..

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: SLA CALENDAR 2022

Post by xj900uk »

SLA wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:06 pm We are happy to have concluded the year with many videos made by our production, both SLA originals as well as custom videos, and we are grateful for purchasing our chapters.
That is why today I bring you this calendar that you can download for free, or you also have the option to donate the amount you want.
Hugs and kisses.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Good evening and thank you, Mayra, that is a lovely gesture. :X Err, sorry to be a pain, but the Gumroad site does not seem to be responding, I can not get the darn thing to download after I click on the 'I Want This' button, can you check with the site? Thanks!
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:43 pm
SLA wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:06 pm We are happy to have concluded the year with many videos made by our production, both SLA originals as well as custom videos, and we are grateful for purchasing our chapters.
Hugs and kisses.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Good evening and thank you, Mayra, that is a lovely gesture. :X Err, sorry to be a pain, but the Gumroad site does not seem to be responding, I can not get the darn thing to download after I click on the 'I Want This' button, can you check with the site? Thanks!
Thanks for your greeting my good friend.
I tell you ...
The digital calendar is a free product that I illustrated myself as a courtesy to you.
Then. In the download method you have to put a number before pressing I WANT IS.
You put the number 0 and then the download is activated.
If you want to donate something on your part you can add the amount you want.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :X

Mayra Divine
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SLA wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:18 am
xj900uk wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:43 pm
Hugs and kisses.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Thanks for your greeting my good friend.
I tell you ...
The digital calendar is a free product that I illustrated myself as a courtesy to you.
Then. In the download method you have to put a number before pressing I WANT IS.
You put the number 0 and then the download is activated.
If you want to donate something on your part you can add the amount you want.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :X

Mayra Divine
Thanks, Mayra, I see what you mean now. Yes it is working OK for me. Thank you! :X :clap:
SLA

The end of a tribe - History

Post by SLA »

Hello friends, I wish you all are very well.

Starting this 2022 I want to tell you that I have something for you.

This time I offer you a graphic story of the author Bernard Charco, he has developed an excellent story with pictures that will fascinate you. Enjoy it for Free at Sexy Latin Amazons !!

Mayra Divine

Download:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/p/th ... be-history

Visit our blog:
http://www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

SLA

NEW VIDEO - ANNIHILATOR PART I

Post by SLA »

Hi friends! We are back in this 2022 and to release a new chapter! We already have our Chapter Annihilator part 1 ready I hope you enjoy this episode, new actresses, excellent special effects, deaths, stripping of clothes, among more details. Personally... I charm!

The Foxxy Commandos have in their possession a Map that reveals the positions of the rebels of the Black Guerrilla. One of the best and deadliest Warrior of the guerrillas will have the mission of rescuing that map and eliminating as many Foxxy Commandos as she gets in her way, many Foxxy warriors will die in action trying to prevent them from stealing the map. This is a story with a lot of action and full of beautiful warrior women fighting until the end.
Watch the full video in our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

MORE PHOTOS:

https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... art-i.html

Mayra Divine
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I bought this video, and thought it was great. I loved the fear the actresses showed as the remorseless attacker slaughtered the defenders. At one point a defender looked to the heavens and prayed for help. Sadly it was not answered, and she was shot soon after.

There was a good bit when some defenders were lured out of cover by a trick, and then shot down.

The Annihilator played her part very well. I liked her little smiles and evil laughs, especially when while torturing a victim she spotted another wounded defender trying to crawl away. A little smile as she watched, then she took her time before finishing her victim with a single shot.

The Foxxy Commando's commander (Joshy) was particularly impressive as she was tortured, humiliated, and left lying on a table.

I hope we get lots more like this from SLA in 2022.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Hello Mayra. First video 2022. You spoiled us. Bravo :clap:

Salut Mayra. Première vidéo 2022. Vous nous avez gâté. Bravo :clap:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Mayra!
Wonderful way to start the year 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Beautiful images, beautiful script, beautiful actresses!!!

I love the dramatic performances of your 4 actresses....

I counted 16 deaths ...
A big blow to your Foxxy Commandos 😢
Losing so many female fighters from the beginning of the year... 😉

Thanks again to the whole team for the excellent film.
Kisses to All 🥰😘⚔️

And I love your Avatar (it remembers me a very beautiful movie 🎥 🍿🥰)
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:24 pm I bought this video, and thought it was great. I loved the fear the actresses showed as the remorseless attacker slaughtered the defenders. At one point a defender looked to the heavens and prayed for help. Sadly it was not answered, and she was shot soon after.

There was a good bit when some defenders were lured out of cover by a trick, and then shot down.

The Annihilator played her part very well. I liked her little smiles and evil laughs, especially when while torturing a victim she spotted another wounded defender trying to crawl away. A little smile as she watched, then she took her time before finishing her victim with a single shot.

The Foxxy Commando's commander (Joshy) was particularly impressive as she was tortured, humiliated, and left lying on a table.

I hope we get lots more like this from SLA in 2022.
Hello friend!
I love to know that you really liked this first episode in 2022.
To tell the truth, it is one of the videos that we have taken the longest to make, both in recording and in post production. The edition took a little longer than normal, also due to the special effects.
But I see it was worth it.
There will be a second part :) !

What is the part of the video that struck you the most?

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:24 pm Hello Mayra. First video 2022. You spoiled us. Bravo :clap:

Salut Mayra. Première vidéo 2022. Vous nous avez gâté. Bravo :clap:
Take it for granted!
It is a video in which we have taken more time to edit, but it is worth it right?

Thank you for your comments, I am awaiting each of the comments to take them and put them into practice.

A kiss my friend.

Mayra Divine