NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

It is an ordinary night and a beautiful woman is about to rest, not knowing that a stranger is about to violently break into her life. An urban horror story, see the full story at:

www.sexylatinamazon.com

MORE PICTURES
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... atana.html

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfm2XUgMuxw
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi Mayra !
It looks like wonderful but...no way to buy :frown:
Again, not Paypal is a problem, because Gumroad rejects my credit card. Another way ? Maybe transfer to some account and then a direct link by mail ? Please, help us in this problem. I know it is not in other countries or cities, but it is impossible in my geographic zone.
ANyway, thanks for your good job.

Chubodr.
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Excellent play by Juliette 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😊
Thank you to all the team 😊
chubodr
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra !
I got the video. I think is great these shorts productions between your main projects. I loved Juliette's reactions on the floor and her final stare. Thanks for your job and of course for all your team. I will wait for next episodes.
Have a nice day.
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Chubodr ! I am Happy you have found a solution to buy the video. I love too the play of Juliette in this movie ! Great work ! :approve:

A new movie has been produced since one or two days. Very good too. With Kathiana, Yuri and a new actress. Very sensual and sexy…. A great play by the actresses warriors ;-)

The Title is : « Danger Infiltrated Agents »

Have a good day :approve:
BC
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

It is available now - I see it in their Gumroad shop.
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

While here I have had problems to enter the forum, you have asked and solved your questions alone. Sorry! ( do not hate me :cry: )
Thank you all for commenting on the post and for buying the videos, lately we are making new videos that adapt to the SLA style.
We have concentrated on the custom ones.
That is why I also want to invite you to see the recent chapter mentioned by Bcharco.

Danger Infiltrated Agents

Kathyana arrives at the intelligence office without suspecting that she will have a difficult day, 2 enemy agents have infiltrated her organization to seize important information. Kathyana notices her, but her life will be in danger and she will have to fight to the death to try to survive. Watch the full video on our website
www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3gaulv2wI
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
chubodr

Post by chubodr »

Great for you ! Sexy girls in this one. I would like death stares in next production.
Thank you.
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:43 pm Great for you ! Sexy girls in this one. I would like death stares in next production.
Thank you.
We will do a live broadcast through our chanel. ( youtube)
This november 6.
Apart from mention, I will tell you that we do have videos in which they include deahs with open eyes. For example
NO PRISONERS ALIVE among others.
Greetings my friend.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Sounds interesting Mayra. What time will this be broadcast?
Barcsh

Post by Barcsh »

Would be very interested in a review of The Last Shower, how long was the death scene?
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

I bought the video The Last Shower because I really like the idea which be the killer kills a naked woman or topless by shooting bullet's in her body in general :approve:
But I really disappointed when I watched this video for several points :disapprove: :shake: :cry:

First: Why didn't the killer use the silencer gun to kill her?
It he wants to kill her like professional killer he most use the silencer gun as always !!!

Secondly :
Why didn't he make sure he killed her?
Is he playing with her or joking for example?
If he wants to kill her, he must make sure that he has done the job well, and not that just a single bullet hits her, then she falls, and then he goes. !!!
Where is the logic in this? !!!

Third, and this is the most important point :
Why didn't he shoot her breasts !!!? :shake:
man how do you do this ?!
You have a great opportunity to shoot big, bare breasts and you have a chance to test your shooting skills by hitting her left nipple right near her heart with another bullet in her right breast.
Then after the victim dies, the killer shoots more bullets at the dead body (over kill) and it affects any other part, such as the breasts again and the belly button (Navel) !!!
The victim's dead body is rebounding due to the penetration of bullets into it!!!
At the time, it can be said that it is a good killing video :approve:

Fourth: A lot of blood came out of her mouth!!!

As for this video, with all due respect, it is very, very bad :disapprove:
I will really say that the actress is really amazing and beautiful :love:
She is very talented too :clap:

Bullet injury special effects It was really good, I liked it very much :approve:

I hope that in the next videos you will avoid these bad points that I mentioned and you correct them in the future to I keeping my supporting you :yes:
You are really great producers :clap:
I hope this review useful to you.

Thanks
SLA

Post by SLA »

Barcsh wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:41 am Would be very interested in a review of The Last Shower, how long was the death scene?
Hello!
The shot occurs at minute 2.
death lasts until the end
SLA

Post by SLA »

snake556 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:54 am I bought the video The Last Shower because I really like the idea which be the killer kills a naked woman or topless by shooting bullet's in her body in general :approve:
But I really disappointed when I watched this video for several points :disapprove: :shake: :cry:

It he wants to kill her like professional killer he most use the silencer gun as always !!!

Secondly :
If he wants to kill her, he must make sure that he has done the job well, and not that just a single bullet hits her, then she falls, and then he goes. !!!

You have a great opportunity to shoot big, bare breasts and you have a chance to test your shooting skills by hitting her left nipple right near her heart with another bullet in her right breast.
Then after the victim dies, the killer shoots more bullets at the dead body (over kill) and it affects any other part, such as the breasts again and the belly button (Navel) !!!
The victim's dead body is rebounding due to the penetration of bullets into it!!!

Bullet injury special effects It was really good, I liked it very much :approve:

I hope that in the next videos you will avoid these bad points that I mentioned and you correct them in the future to I keeping my supporting you :yes:

Thanks
Hello!
First of all .. thanks for your criticism, in fact it is very constructive.

Given all the points you marked, I must say that this video is not a story created by SLA.
This video is a personalized video, requested by one of our clients. It is one of the few videos that comes out of the style of SLA, but it is a client for many years and it is impossible to deny him a custom one.
Everyone here enjoys different tastes and colors.

And beyond my answer, I agree with your observations, and thank you, thank you for these helpful points for our team.

Greetings :approve:
Mayra Divine
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

SLA wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:31 pm
snake556 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:54 am I bought the video The Last Shower because I really like the idea which be the killer kills a naked woman or topless by shooting bullet's in her body in general :approve:

Secondly :

Thanks
Hello!
First of all .. thanks for your criticism, in fact it is very constructive.

Given all the points you marked, I must say that this video is not a story created by SLA.
This video is a personalized video, requested by one of our clients. It is one of the few videos that comes out of the style of SLA, but it is a client for many years and it is impossible to deny him a custom one.
Everyone here enjoys different tastes and colors.

And beyond my answer, I agree with your observations, and thank you, thank you for these helpful points for our team.

Greetings :approve:
Mayra Divine
The Last Shower is awesome

but few bullets to stomach would be awesome you guys doing great effects :approve: