NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

OlegKosak

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by OlegKosak »

Hello dear Mayra, what a joy to see that picture, the actresses and the costumes look gorgeous. I see a lot of interesting details, the leather clothes, the armor that looks like metal, the swords look incredible and real. I see that in SLA they take care of all the details. I would like you to show us more pictures of Amazons. The actresses are very beautiful.

I just hope you keep going Mayra, your work is really admirable, and it is very important that you believe a lot in your work and doing your job well is the only weapon you have to fight against a competition that prefers to hinder your work by putting obstacles, which do things well. Until now I am still waiting for Mr. BCharco to give me a satisfactory answer, although you already answered my question so it is not worth waiting for an answer that will never be answered by Mr. BCharco.

I will look forward to your next videos and especially the Amazon video. I hope you show us more pictures.

Thank you
OlegKosak
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

Mayra, Hello. Do you anticipate using Yamile Flores ever again? Thank you.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

OlegKosak wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:32 pm Hello dear Mayra, what a joy to see that picture, the actresses and the costumes look gorgeous. I see a lot of interesting details, the leather clothes, the armor that looks like metal, the swords look incredible and real. I see that in SLA they take care of all the details. I would like you to show us more pictures of Amazons. The actresses are very beautiful.

I just hope you keep going Mayra, your work is really admirable, and it is very important that you believe a lot in your work and doing your job well is the only weapon you have to fight against a competition that prefers to hinder your work by putting obstacles, which do things well. Until now I am still waiting for Mr. BCharco to give me a satisfactory answer, although you already answered my question so it is not worth waiting for an answer that will never be answered by Mr. BCharco.

I will look forward to your next videos and especially the Amazon video. I hope you show us more pictures.

Thank you
OlegKosak
Thank you my dear friend, and well, I have uploaded some photographs of the acting cast of this new chapter (Liberty and death)
I hope it is to your liking and to the fans and followers of SLA
http://www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra.
Seems like you only respond to selected people here.
I thought I write my post nicely and ask politely, but you didn't respond to my question.
I wonder why.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 pm Hello friends!
Finally we have on our website our new video titled
REAL STATE MORTAL BUSINESS

Dinora Delgado is a beautiful and sexy Real Estate agent. She is a very successful woman in her business, but she will be involved in a story of revenge and murder along with other beautiful and sexy women. In this story, the SLA actresses show great sensuality in their performance and that stands out with the sexy and hot outfit that they wear in this entertaining and sensual story written by Ric delCampo. Watch the full video in our web:
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM
I really liked this wonderful video! Real Estate peril is very sexy, with very attractive agents often using their looks on business cards and billboards to attract business. The idea of an assassin assuming the identity of the agent to impersonate her is delightful!

It goes without saying, that all the actresses were gorgeous!

The real estate agent, I loved that she died clutching her breasts and her hard nipples almost trying to force their way through the fabric of her blouse, the skirt riding up to almost fully expose her pantyhose was delicious!

The target, I loved the belly shot and how she suffered, her loose, open neckline giving us wonderful down blouse views of her large breasts with the occasional peak at her left nipple being almost sexier than if she'd been topless. Side note: an AWESOME job by the first actress to maintain her motionless death stare while the sexy wife was writhing beside her!

The surprise twist, providing us with two more sexy corpses, added an extra element of satisfaction, and it was nice to see all the leg options, (pantyhose, bare legs, and stockings) were nicely covered, also a mix of barefoot and shoes, as well as open-eyed and closed-eye deaths and breast shot vs. belly shot preferences were covered.

Very nicely done!

I'm new to your studio, so I'm not yet familiar with your actresses, but I assume the cast list at the end was in order of appearance? Yuri as the stocking-clad assassin, Krisby as the Real Estate agent, Tania as the cheating spouse, and Yurimar as the second assassin, is that correct?

BTW... fun continuity note. When the real estate agent is ordered to remove her jacket, the ID is on her left lapel, but when the assassin dons the jacket, it's moved to the right lapel! :lol2: Even the most expensive blockbusters have goofs like this, sometimes it's even done on purpose as an inside joke, so it's not a criticism, it's just always fun to catch them! :D
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:36 am
I really liked this wonderful video! Real Estate peril is very sexy, with very attractive agents often using their looks on business cards and billboards to attract business. The idea of an assassin assuming the identity of the agent to impersonate her is delightful!

The real estate agent, I loved that she died clutching her breasts and her hard nipples almost trying to force their way through the fabric of her blouse, the skirt riding up to almost fully expose her pantyhose was delicious!

The target, I loved the belly shot and how she suffered, her loose, open neckline giving us wonderful down blouse views of her large breasts with the occasional peak at her left nipple being almost sexier than if she'd been topless. Side note: an AWESOME job by the first actress to maintain her motionless death stare while the sexy wife was writhing beside her!

The surprise twist, providing us with two more sexy corpses, added an extra element of satisfaction, and it was nice to see all the leg options, (pantyhose, bare legs, and stockings) were nicely covered, also a mix of barefoot and shoes, as well as open-eyed and closed-eye deaths and breast shot vs. belly shot preferences were covered.

Very nicely done!

I'm new to your studio, so I'm not yet familiar with your actresses, but I assume the cast list at the end was in order of appearance? Yuri as the stocking-clad assassin, Krisby as the Real Estate agent, Tania as the cheating spouse, and Yurimar as the second assassin, is that correct?

BTW... fun continuity note. When the real estate agent is ordered to remove her jacket, the ID is on her left lapel, but when the assassin dons the jacket, it's moved to the right lapel! :lol2: Even the most expensive blockbusters have goofs like this, sometimes it's even done on purpose as an inside joke, so it's not a criticism, it's just always fun to catch them! :D
I would like to respond to this post-- since I wrote the script for this custom video. It was based on a short story of mine.

I appreciate hearing that you liked the various elements I tried to include in the video. To not only give it variety, but also to meet with some of my personal favorite kinks. I think SLA did a fine job in bringing the story to life. It was a lot of fun for me seeing my story in video form with live actresses playing the various parts.

Cast:
Yuri as Dinora Delgado, the real estate agent.
Krisby as Cecilia Calderon, the assassin.
Tania as Barbara Balderas, the cheating wife.
Yurimar as Andrea Alvarez, the second assassin. (Her name wasn't given in the video.)
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:31 pm

Very nicely done!

I would like to respond to this post-- since I wrote the script for this custom video. It was based on a short story of mine.

I appreciate hearing that you liked the various elements I tried to include in the video. To not only give it variety, but also to meet with some of my personal favorite kinks. I think SLA did a fine job in bringing the story to life. It was a lot of fun for me seeing my story in video form with live actresses playing the various parts.

Cast:
Yurimar as Andrea Alvarez, the second assassin. (Her name wasn't given in the video.)
Thanks for correcting me on the names, Yuri is really a great actress, and I was really impressed that she managed to keep her eyes from moving while Tania was dying right beside her and in her line of sight, that was really impressive! Another thing I really appreciated was the single shots with minimal blood. My primary interest is asphyxiation and neck snaps, with gun shots next and stabbing much lower. I prefer my sexy corpses more pristine. :D I'd love to see Yuri and Yurimar in particular in a scenario where they are strangled in mini skirts and nylons. That would be awesome!

I scripted several customs with Wildstories and well remember the thrill of seeing them, especially the first time!
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

resumes1 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:18 pm Mayra, Hello. Do you anticipate using Yamile Flores ever again? Thank you.
Hola mi querido amigo, no hemos vuelto a tener noticias de Yamile hace mucho tiempo, al parecer cambió de equipo móvil y se ha dedicado a su familia, mas de ello no sabemos, por lo que, no creo que grabemos con ella almenos por estos tiempos.

Saludos.
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:27 pm Very well said, Mayra.
Your answer just showed everyone that you have class! :)

Although you haven't answered my question:
One question, I saw the photos you posted in the blog, and see the lovely Yuri in it.. however, in her death scene, her eyes are closed.. is she going to have any open eyed death stare (while topless) in it?
My dear friend, I am very sorry that I have missed it, it is not about selecting who responds, as I repeat.
sorry I missed answering and now that I check you didn't ask me once, my sincere apologies if I got you to think that.

Regarding Yuri, in Mafia War we have the death of this beautiful topless warrior, she barely wears a very small bikini but is trapped by death with her eyes closed, if you are a fan of Yuri, in the same way you should not miss this great chapter soon to be released.

A great day for you.
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

SLA wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 pm Hello friends!
Finally we have on our website our new video titled
REAL STATE MORTAL BUSINESS

Dinora Delgado is a beautiful and sexy Real Estate agent. She is a very successful woman in her business, but she will be involved in a story of revenge and murder along with other beautiful and sexy women. In this story, the SLA actresses show great sensuality in their performance and that stands out with the sexy and hot outfit that they wear in this entertaining and sensual story written by Ric delCampo. Watch the full video in our web:
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM

Very nicely done!

Hello my dear.
First of all, welcome to the world of SLA.
You say you are new here but you have understood very well what we wanted to convey, let's say that there are only a few corrections with the names of the actresses, they are the following
Krisby as Cecilia Calderón, the assassin.
Tania as Bárbara Balderas, the unfaithful wife.
Yurimar as the second assassin.
but otherwise...
I must mention that this story was written by one of our clients who at the same time I consider a great friend and we appreciate the trust he has given us so that SLA can take care of the production of his video.
Well yes! Even in the best movies I have seen mistakes of this type, I remember when I was younger and I really liked movies, I watched them and I always noticed these details, and now it happened to me ha ha
Thank you for that appreciation, for such a good sense of humor and for taking the time to summarize in your own words what REAL STATE MORTAL BUSINESS is.

I take this opportunity to tell you that soon we will upload Mafia War in which we will see this same cast, but maybe.....
a bloodier battle! more action, toples...

A hug.
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:31 pm

Very nicely done!

Cast:
Thank you my dear Rick!
It has been fabulous producing your story, but in reality what satisfies us the most is knowing that everything has turned out very well in your eyes, thank you for all the trust you give us and also for giving us a little bit of your time to leave a short review for here.
A hug my dear friend.
Mayra Divine
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I am working on a new script that I will submit to you in a couple of months or so.
Last edited by Ric delCampo on Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:08 pm I am working on a new script that I will submit to you in a couple of moths or so.
Moth or... month, dear Ric ? ;-)

I'm afraid a moth, however sexy female it could be, won't have the life expectancy of a month. :pc:
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Xukpi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:43 pm
Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:08 pm I am working on a new script that I will submit to you in a couple of moths or so.
Moth or... month, dear Ric ? ;-)

I'm afraid a moth, however sexy female it could be, won't have the life expectancy of a month. :pc:
Fixed it. "Months"
Thinking faster than I can type.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Thanks a lot, Ric! Well, I was just joking... ;-)