NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

She looks so beautiful and sweet...

But there is a story behind this beautiful woman.
Watch MISS KRISTATOS at www.sexylatinamazon.com

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Wow :excited: She's not topless, but I love her. :razz:

Elle n'a pas les seins nues, mais je l'adore. :razz:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

I share some photographs of our actresses from our successful video...
Miss Kristatos

MIKA:

JANNY:

CLAUDIA:

YURI:

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:39 am I share some photographs of our actresses from our successful video...
Miss Kristatos

MIKA:

JANNY:

CLAUDIA:

YURI:

All four are gorgeous, but just something about Claudia that makes me long to watch Yuri sneak up on the sexy little sentry and take her life with a garrote! The more powerfully built Yuri would make quick work of the smaller, sexy girl as those pretty eyes go wide with fright. She has such a cute little ass that I suggest her body be left face-down for our viewing pleasure! :razz:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

SLA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:39 am I share some photographs of our actresses from our successful video...
Miss Kristatos

MIKA:

We NEED to see MIKA topless or fully nude, Mayra!
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I love Mika's long hair.
mariamika

Post by mariamika »

Janny's feet are the sexiest among the girls, her white pedi is irresistible :excited:
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I love long-haired Latinas too.
When I married my wife, she had long, dark hair down to her waist.

I plan on buying Miss Kristatos soon. So I can have an example of Señorita Mika's acting. Perhaps I'll request that she appear in my next custom.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I just purchased and watched Miss Kristatos. I'll try to refrain from any overt SPOILERS.

I see that in the cast list it shows Monica. The assassin's name in the video is Mika. And in the pictures above she is identified as Mika. Is Monica the actress who plays Mika the assassin?

I try to refrain from naming my favorites or who I feel is more beautiful: But Mika is especially hot!

I was hoping for a slightly different ending; but perhaps they (SLA) want to continue with other videos for the character that survives.

Lots of machine-gunning deaths. There is stripping of dead bodies for those who like that. A bit of foot play in one scene for foot fetishers. Tho I feel some of the stripping seemed a bit forced, to satisfy those who wanted body striping and/or naked boobies, rather than forwarding the plot. But, for those who like body stripping, body searching, foot play, I suppose this is nit-picking.

A bit extra gore for a certain type of death scene. Again, I am trying to avoid SPOILERS.

I want to note Yuri's excellence death stare. Especially for her first death scene. She seems to pull off that vacant stare into the distance so well. (I wanted to post a couple of screen captures of Yuri's death stare, but it appears this thread won't allow posting of images other than by the producers. )

Perhaps I'll write a more detail review when the video has been out longer. For now, I don't want to reveal too many SPOILERS.

In the meantime, I'd like an answer to my question: Is Mika played by Monica?
In any case, I think I'd like her for my next video and give her a chance to play a wider variety of death scenes.
SLA

SPECIAL OFFER - ANNIHILATOR 1 AND 2!

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friend, I have news for you...

We are just a few days away from our new launch.

Remember ...

THE ANNIHILATOR?

Brilliant!

We are about to release ANNIHILATOR 3!

But if you haven't seen 1 and 2 yet, I invite you to see it now with 20% less than its regular cost!

You can't miss the continuation...

I share the links of these two movies and I assure you that you will want to be the first to see the third part!

Download them with the guarantee of www.sexylatinamazon.com

https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/xyqqqj

The Foxxy Commandos have in their possession a Map that reveals the positions of the rebels of the Black Guerrilla. One of the best and deadliest Warrior of the guerrillas will have the mission of rescuing that map and eliminating as many Foxxy Commandos as she gets in her way, many Foxxy warriors will die in action trying to prevent them from stealing the map. This is a story with a lot of action and full of beautiful warrior women fighting until the end.

https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/wb ... MuMC4wLjA.
The Annihilator has returned. She has been trained as a lethal machine and is willing to kill anyone who stands before her and dares to face her. This time she will attack a Foxxy Commando base and unleash a massacre, many of the beautiful Foxxy Commando warriors will fall lifeless in this unequal battle. Can they stop her? .

Mayra Divine
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Your videos are fascinating! I would like to buy. But I have very specific fetish. Belly shots to beautifull bikini girls, doubling over clutching the belly, falling in their knees slowly. Do you have any scenes in your videos and in which videos?
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

A_Bullet wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:02 pm Your videos are fascinating! I would like to buy. But I have very specific fetish. Belly shots to beautifull bikini girls, doubling over clutching the belly, falling in their knees slowly. Do you have any scenes in your videos and in which videos?
They did do a Mafia wars bikini wars..
Not sure but some of the death's may fit the bill.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17297

Check out review here in forum I did. Has some photos.
Maybe at her site search Bikini ?
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Thanks for answering. I know the Bikini War. They 've released it free of charge but does not have scenes I am looking for
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I just took advantage of the recently announced discount to purchase the two Annihilator videos.

(If I had purchased them earlier, I wouldn't have had to ask a question I asked when writing my latest script for SLA.)

The Annihilator just mows 'em down!
SLA

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:08 pm
A_Bullet wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:02 pm Your videos are fascinating! I would like to buy. But I have very specific fetish. Belly shots to beautifull bikini girls, doubling over clutching the belly, falling in their knees slowly. Do you have any scenes in your videos and in which videos?
They did do a Mafia wars bikini wars..
Not sure but some of the death's may fit the bill.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17297

Check out review here in forum I did. Has some photos.
Maybe at her site search Bikini ?
Hello my dear friend, certainly if you like bikinis we have the Mafia War videos, just as some time ago we launched Bikini War, of course it contains shots in the belly like Celia who was shot in the belly and is dying in a certain way... .

We don't have one, we have several videos, I consider that our videos are authentic, maintaining our style from the beginning.

You could download the videos with confidence...

on the other hand...
Bikini war was never free, there is a free product about it but the video is not... the video is on sale and costs 6 dollars...

here the link:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/ogjqt