NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

My dear friends...
We are a few hours away from releasing
A Difficult Mission!
After our success with Mafia War - Sicaria 2, we are just a few hours away from presenting you this new chapter where our beautiful Valkyrie warriors will face the foxxy commandos...
An SLA classic returns in new settings, with performances by beautiful actresses such as Joshy, Krisby, Kathiana. Maintaining our original style we focus on fetishism, sensuality, deaths and special effects this time they shine with greatness! I am proud of this production and I invite you to download it in a few hours on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com a kiss for all of you Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

NEW review with screen caps.
Added to the SLA sexy latin Amazons section candid video reviews
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

SLA wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:54 am My dear friends...
We are a few hours away from releasing
A Difficult Mission!
After our success with Mafia War - Sicaria 2, we are just a few hours away from presenting you this new chapter where our beautiful Valkyrie warriors will face the foxxy commandos...
An SLA classic returns in new settings, with performances by beautiful actresses such as Joshy, Krisby, Kathiana. Maintaining our original style we focus on fetishism, sensuality, deaths and special effects this time they shine with greatness! I am proud of this production and I invite you to download it in a few hours on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com a kiss for all of you Mayra Divine
Too bad you can't see their lovely faces. Still what a SEXY bodypile there!
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

My dear friends... Our new video is already on our website...

Lots of action in these 20 minutes of movie quality video! I hope you enjoy it and I will be here to answer your messages.

3 beautiful Valkyrie Warriors have the difficult mission of attacking a Foxxy Commandos military base and doing as much damage as possible. But each one of them has a different way of thinking about how to attack and that will cause discussions between the 3 Valkyries. After imagining the consequences of each plan, they will make a final decision that will lead them to fulfill their objective or... fail in the attempt. This is a new custom video with a story full of action, beautiful girls and a bit of black humor.

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

SLA wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:19 pm My dear friends... Our new video is already on our website...

Lots of action in these 20 minutes of movie quality video! I hope you enjoy it and I will be here to answer your messages.

3 beautiful Valkyrie Warriors have the difficult mission of attacking a Foxxy Commandos military base and doing as much damage as possible. But each one of them has a different way of thinking about how to attack and that will cause discussions between the 3 Valkyries. After imagining the consequences of each plan, they will make a final decision that will lead them to fulfill their objective or... fail in the attempt. This is a new custom video with a story full of action, beautiful girls and a bit of black humor.

Hi again, dear Mayra. We can see death stares in this one ?
Have a nice day.
dvhukl

Post by dvhukl »

And what about topless? :lol2:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Some really funny dialogue in this! I loved it.

What do you have for us next Mayra?
bonepile2
What is your main fetish?: Asian deaths in video (TV, dvd, Blu-ray, laserDisc), and films
Why do you want to join this forum?: former member - glad to be back
Referral: Found on Google after search

Post by bonepile2 »

Great action, great actresses, great story line. Thanks for offering glad I added it to my collection!
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Mafia War Sicaria 2
We have been waiting for this video for a long time, it is superb. :razz: Congratulations to the whole team. :clap:

Cette vidéo on la attendu longtemps, elle est superbe. :razz: bravo a toute l'équipe. :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:00 pm
SLA wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:19 pm My dear friends... Our new video is already on our website...

Hi again, dear Mayra. We can see death stares in this one ?
Have a nice day.
Hello my dear friend! This video is a personalized video and on this occasion our client has preferred not to have death looks.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

dvhukl wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:21 am And what about topless? :lol2:
You can enjoy these topless scenes in our recent video Mafia War - Sicaria 2 It's great!!!
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:05 am Some really funny dialogue in this! I loved it.

What do you have for us next Mayra?
My dear friend.. It is possible that next week I will be announcing a new video... The next video we have to release will be...

ANNIHILATOR 2

greetings ! Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

bonepile2 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:06 pm Great action, great actresses, great story line. Thanks for offering glad I added it to my collection!
Great comment from you! thank you my dear friend. It is a pleasure for me to know that we have met the expectations...

Kisses :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:21 pm Mafia War Sicaria 2
We have been waiting for this video for a long time, it is superb. :razz: Congratulations to the whole team. :clap:

Cette vidéo on la attendu longtemps, elle est superbe. :razz: bravo a toute l'équipe. :clap:
They say that good things are made to wait ha ha ha Actually we have a group of videos in editing and Mafia War has been part of them, we focus not only on the acting, script, directing in general but also on the photographic look, special effects, etc. and these details take time for the result is satisfactory. I am glad to know that you liked it a lot.

Kisses

Mayra Divine
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Mayra, you and your team have come roaring back with Sicaria 2 and Difficult Mission. Both fantastic clips. Look forward to your upcoming projects!