NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

heyhey522022

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by heyhey522022 »

HI, Mayra, I also have all these early films! Looking forward to more Valkyrie battles! :pc:
MidCleric

Post by MidCleric »

Hi, I want to ask if there is a video coming with Foxxy commando's customs. I really love those videos where they get kill, like raid on the fortress. It has been a long time since a video with commandos dead like that.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:55 pm I would have bought this, but I already have all your films!

I would love to hear more stories from the early days of SLA.
Thank you friend, it is a compliment to know that you already have our movies, there is a new premiere today! We did not dare to add something new and I hope you like this latest production! greetings and a big hug
Maura Divine

New chapter
[image]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 1D7C38.png[/image]
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:41 pm Hi, Mayra. Great fight scenes in these early productions. Sadly no death stares. Thanks for all your work.
They are our first films, with the passing of time we have been adding all the details, there is something for all tastes, each video has something special just like the one we just uploaded to the web. The girl from space is coming to face our SLA warriors 😯

[image]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 1D7C38.png[/image]
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Great to see the Space Amazon. I hope we see lots more of them in the future.

And I loved the teleport special effects when she arrived.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Yes, the Space Amazon is great! Gorgeous, too! Boy did she get a surprise at the end (I was surprsied too.) I hope you have future clips with several space Amazons fighting Valkyries, ha, ha. Or anyone! :clap: :clap:
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:58 am Es genial ver el Space Amazon. Espero que veamos muchos más en el futuro. Y me encantaron los efectos especiales del teletransporte cuando llegó. [/cita]

Hi, friend. and thanks for conentalo, of course yes We will have new chapters with this style of space Amazons. later we can record more of these chapters in fact... this chapter has continuity. Greetings. Mayra Divine

SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends of FF.
I'm here to invite you to visit the blog www.sexYlatinamazon.blogspot.com
I have uploaded the photos of those selected from the last casting, I hope to see your comments accordingly.
Those who want their customized, can enter the models section to find the updated gallery.

Cheers
Mayra Divine
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
short video
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7J3deyfg34U
mmm

Post by mmm »

can marisol and Saralu do topless in next video???
dvhukl

Post by dvhukl »

Hi,
Does Warrior Tournament contain topless scenes?

Cu
D
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra!

Will Yuri do topless scenes in the future videos?
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:53 am can marisol and Saralu do topless in next video???
Hello :)
The two of them are not topless, maybe you would like to request a personalized video with other possible actresses. ?
:X
SLA

Post by SLA »

dvhukl wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 am Hi,
Does Warrior Tournament contain topless scenes?

Cu
D
In this first part there is still no such content but we may surprise you with the second part of this chapter.

Later....

Cheers
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:57 pm Hi Mayra!

We have several videos in editing, we also have videos to be recorded with yuri in Toples but we still cannot give a date for these videos with this content. I am sure that as soon as we have it I will be giving notice.

In this coming month I will be resuming with the live videos.

Mayra Divine
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

SLA wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:44 pm
meerkat wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:57 pm Hi Mayra!

We have several videos in editing, we also have videos to be recorded with yuri in Toples but we still cannot give a date for these videos with this content. I am sure that as soon as we have it I will be giving notice.

In this coming month I will be resuming with the live videos.

Mayra Divine
Yes please!
I would definitely buy many topless Yuri videos!
And make sure the eyes are open death stare, Mayra.
Thank you! :)