NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

MidCleric

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by MidCleric »

Hi, I remember this casting I really love it, especially the girls wearing the camo suit and I wonder if there is a chance in the future to see this old casting videos fully or any old casting video

Thanks
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

MidCleric wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:40 am Hi, I remember this casting I really love it, especially the girls wearing the camo suit and I wonder if there is a chance in the future to see this old casting videos fully or any old casting video

Thanks
Hello my dear friend.
We have more casting videos on our youtube channel...
You can review the videos and you can find more.

Most of the castings are published, this week I will review some of it and if I have I will be posting it.

See you soon my dear friend.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Coming soon.. UNKNOW ENEMY

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends, how have you been?
I wish you are very well and that you are starting the year 2023 in the best way.

Before mentioning any launch in SLA, I want to mention that after several days with our page not working, the problems have been solved, it is that we had technical problems but in good time everything is fine.

For this purpose we have had some setbacks with the editing of our videos, I know that several of you are already waiting for Mafia War, and it is already in editing to be released in the coming weeks, meanwhile we have a new video for you.

UNKNOW ENEMY will be our next release this week.
Yesterday I made a post on our blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com (reliable site where you can find updated information, photo gallery, customs, download videos, etc.)
In this post I have mentioned the DEBUT of two new actresses who did their casting, and were trained for a good acting role, and here they are...

Visit the blog.
http://www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

Meanwhile I leave you some photos here, but if you go to the blog you will find much more

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friend.
Mayra Divine greets you, wishing you had started the year in the best way!

After this, I invite you to our new video which you can download on our website, blog or directly from gumroad.

http://www.sexylatinamazon.com

In this new video we have the debut of two of our beautiful warriors who were trained and prepared to be part of this new SLA production.

New enemies surprise attack a Foxxy Commando headquarters. The attack is accurate and lethal. Many Foxxys are shot down and die in the attack. Only Yury survives and will do everything possible to avenge her companions and find out who planned this attack.

This is a new chapter full of action and also beautiful and sexy female warriors. We introduce two new and beautiful actresses in the cast of SLA: Jainny & Alexa

Watch the full chapter on our website
www.sexylatinamazon.com
http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Great stuff in this latest film. Two new actresses, a new uniform, a great body searching scene in the garden, and Yuri is on top form. I hope to see lots more like this in 2023.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Nebuchadnezzar, totally agree. Great clip! Only wish there were more shots of the first foxxy commando who was strangled when she was put on the floor. But overall great acting, good action! :clap: :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:20 pm Great stuff in this latest film. Two new actresses, a new uniform, a great body searching scene in the garden, and Yuri is on top form. I hope to see lots more like this in 2023.
Hello my dear friend.
Thanks for your good comments.
A hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine

SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:11 am Nebuchadnezzar, totally agree. Great clip! Only wish there were more shots of the first foxxy commando who was strangled when she was put on the floor. But overall great acting, good action! :clap: :clap:
Thanks friend, we follow the script to the letter, this is a personalized video.

We are close to releasing Mafia War...
This week I will be mentioning advances of this new chapter.

Regards.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Hello my dear Friends.

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends, I invite you to visit our updated blog.
Hope you like.
I have added a new post.

We keep working.
Kisses and affections.
Mayra Divine
BLOG:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... iends.html

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra!

How are you?
It's been too long and your fans is waiting for the ultimate movie! :D
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Nice video Mayra. The 2 little news too. :clap:
The video around the pool, we are still waiting for it :cry:

Belle vidéo Mayra. Les 2 petites nouvelles aussi. :clap:
La vidéo autour de la piscine, on l'attend toujours :cry:
SLA

Post by SLA »

My dear friends, several days have passed and I understand that most of you are waiting for the Mafia War premiere.
Yesterday I went in and saw your messages to which I did not know how to respond before contacting our editor who is also our camera director.

First of all I must mention that he is an excellent worker, he directs very well, and the final results after editing are what we have been sharing with you in the last few chapters of the last year (in my opinion, I think we have improved on it). ) but just as we have these improvements, we also have something against and I know that it affects SLA a lot.
It is that our editor takes too long, many times I have trusted the day that he has told us that he will deliver the videos and it has not worked, there is always an excuse and in recent times (the last two months) it has gotten worse, I don't know how handle this situation since in some way we are committed to him, his answers are always: I'm finishing it, I'll do it tonight, all that's missing is this detail, etc etc etc. I have always told you what he has told me but I already feel that I am looking very bad.
Mafia War had to be released the second week of January and well, we are close to the end of February and we have nothing.
We have to find a solution that benefits everyone, I just want to apologize for all these moments of delay.
We have already reached the delivery dates with some of our clients, it is time to release new movies and Mafia War is still waiting.
We also have Amazon video which should be released by the end of January.

In compensation today I will be publishing a new post on the SLA blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com with some behind the scenes of Mafia War.

I hope the understanding of all of you.
A hug from a distance.
Mayra Divine
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Siempre es una lucha para una pequeña empresa producir su producto de manera oportuna y también rentable.
Espero lo mejor para ustedes en el futuro. Espero que la situación política también se haya calmado. No solo por el bien de su negocio. Sino tambien para todos sus actores y tripulación. Vivir en tiempos difíciles no puede ser fácil.
Estoy trabajando en un guión para un video personalizado que espero enviarles pronto. Tengo que acumular los fondos también. Espero que tal video prepagado sea más fácil para ustedes, ya que se reciben algunos de los ingresos antes de la filmación.

It is always a struggle with a small business to produce its product in a timely and also profitable manner.
I hope the best for you going forward. I hope the political situation also has settled down. Not just for your business’s sake. But for all your actors and crew. Living in troubled times can not be easy.
I am working on a script for a custom video I hope to submit to you soon. I have to accumulate the funds also. I would hope a pre-paid custom would be easier for you as you receive some of the income prior to filming.

Deseandoles muy buena suerte!
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Mayra, we are always happy to hear from you. I have been eagerly waiting for Mafia War and I will buy it and support you whenever it comes out. Hopefully, you can resolve crew issues, and also see a more stable government that will help the people of Peru.
mmm

Post by mmm »

Is there pussy shot or arrow with topless in next films ???
Last edited by mmm on Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.