NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

consigni wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:49 am I hate having to ask, for fear of sounding uncouth, but are there any bare boobs on display in this one?

I would like you to discover it for yourself.
If there is the content you want.

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

consigni wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:44 am Having just watched “Miss Kristatos”,

I can categorically claim that the advertising does not do justice to the absolute awesomeness of the movie.

Bring on Part 2, Mayra!
The trailers we make are to protect the image of our actresses, but I will share more of this video through photographs.

Thank you for your appreciation

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey11 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:44 am Another fantastic clip! Hopefully “Miss Kristatos” will get what's coming to her in the end. :clap: :clap:

PS, the shots of the bodies at the end are an added bonus! I like how the same actresses could be seen as different guards by the amount of clothing they had (or didn't have) on! :approve:
thank you my dear friend...
It's my favorite movie when it comes to firearms...

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

heyhey11 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:10 pm Bonepile2 commented:
Hi Ric: I buy SLA videos for the action and how that action is choreographed. Stripping a kill is not that important to me. If it wants to be written into the script have the nudity in pre action sequences (taking a shower, getting up from sleep, getting dressed). As to whether it will increase sales ... I do not buy the videos for bareness.
Ric, I'm pretty much in agreement with Bonepile here. Action, choreography, body positions are more important to me than stripping the bodies or bare boobs.
Ditto that for me too. I also like a plot and good acting. I'm really pleased the SLA films have improved so much in the last few years.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I do agree that SLA films are improving with each new release ( this one being the best ever )

- but nudity was undeniably a major factor in making this movie particularly sexy -

in fact, my only complaint was that Miss Kristatos didn't humiliatingly unzip the killer's catsuit at the end.

Perhaps in Part 2 the next killer will have her dead chest exposed, Mayra?
SLA

Post by SLA »

consigni wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:09 pm Please… Please… keep up the dead women being stripped, Mayra!

Things don’t get any better than that.
We will have more of this my dear friend :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:34 pm I have a questions for those fans of Sexy Latin Amazons?

How important are bare boobs? (Will they increase sales?)

I just submitted my third custom script to SLA. There were no bare breasts in my two previous scripts. I like my actresses to be clothed. With their clothes or costumes telling the viewer something about the character wearing them. (Often sexy and or slutty clothes.)

However, in this third script, there is a scene in which a character takes off her blouse. I didn't ask for bare breasts, but noted that they could include them if they thought it would increase sales.

So, here is your chance for input on my script. Should I have them include bare breasts in this scene?
My dear friend, thank you for taking the time for this little survey...

In my point of view, I think that...
The videos with nude content have obtained more sales than the others, perhaps here we have responses from some who do not put topless as a priority, but it seems that there are many people who prefer them, obviously the priority is the script, the acting, We are clear that we train our actresses before each recording and that is very important to us, and will always be our priority beyond including or not including nudity.

A hug from a distance my dear friend.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:16 pm Let's start by considering how they might end up topless:
  • Perhaps they are ambushed in a situation where they are in their most vulnerable state, be it changing clothes, in the bath, in the midst of sex (straight or lesbian)
  • Perhaps the breasts are exposed in the normal process of the struggle
  • Perhaps the victor chooses to humiliate the babe she is killing by letting her understand that she will be found with her tits out
  • Or, she may bare her breasts as a sign of contempt, after her opponent is dead, or as a warning to others to expect no mercy or respect.
In any case, it seems a bit of a waste to me, that if you are filming a scene with a "well-equipped" actress who is willing to do topless, to not have it included in the scene! Certainly, in customs, it might make a financial difference in the cost of the commission and that should take priority, but in non-customs, it should be a priority where possible.
great contribution!

You are right friend. :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

consigni wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:34 am I do agree that SLA films are improving with each new release ( this one being the best ever )

- but nudity was undeniably a major factor in making this movie particularly sexy -

in fact, my only complaint was that Miss Kristatos didn't humiliatingly unzip the killer's catsuit at the end.

maybe! .. I don't want to spoil it before...

It's better to wait, do you agree?

Kisses!
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SLA wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:59 am
consigni wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:34 am I do agree that SLA films are improving with each new release ( this one being the best ever )

maybe! .. I don't want to spoil it before...

It's better to wait, do you agree?

Kisses!
Hopefully we won't have too long to wait for the second instalment, Mayra!

Will you be using the same guards in Part 2, or perhaps adding one or two more?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

SLA wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:53 am
Ric delCampo wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:34 pm I have a questions for those fans of Sexy Latin Amazons?

How important are bare boobs? (Will they increase sales?)

I just submitted my third custom script to SLA. There were no bare breasts in my two previous scripts. I like my actresses to be clothed. With their clothes or costumes telling the viewer something about the character wearing them. (Often sexy and or slutty clothes.)

However, in this third script, there is a scene in which a character takes off her blouse. I didn't ask for bare breasts, but noted that they could include them if they thought it would increase sales.

So, here is your chance for input on my script. Should I have them include bare breasts in this scene?
My dear friend, thank you for taking the time for this little survey...

In my point of view, I think that...
The videos with nude content have obtained more sales than the others, perhaps here we have responses from some who do not put topless as a priority, but it seems that there are many people who prefer them, obviously the priority is the script, the acting, We are clear that we train our actresses before each recording and that is very important to us, and will always be our priority beyond including or not including nudity.

A hug from a distance my dear friend.

Mayra Divine
I have noticed that often after you, Sexy Latin Amazons, has released a new video, there are many people here at this website that are asking if there is nudity or bare breasts. I thought a survey of the members of this website would help to decide if there should be nudity or bare breasts, or not, in my next custom video.

In my script the ideal location for nudity is Scene 5, the character of Gabriela Gallego. I won't describe the scene here-- as not to give away what happens.
As I said in my notes: I am hesitant to request that an actress performs in the nude, especially if she is uncomfortable doing so. However, if it will help sell more video if it contains nudity or bare breasts, and if the actress is comfortable performing in the nude. you can film it that way.
You, Mayra, have read the script and, I hope, you understand the 'joke' or 'dark humor' I intend in Scene 5. (No quiero revelar el 'chiste' en adelante.)

In General:
When writing my short stories, some of which I have posted here, (or at Fet Noir/Deadly Desires,) there is mot always enough time to develop the various characters. So what they wear can tell something about what type of character they are.
The same holds true for videos. What costumes the character wears tells the viewer something about the character. Their costume tells a story about them.
In my next video with Sexy Latin Amazons, I asked them to dress most of the characters in very sexy and/or slutty costumes. Thereby implying that they are sexy and/or slutty characters.
I requested a variety of specific fetish costumes, such as: French Maid, Asian School Girl, Bunny ears, etc, to appeal to a wide variety of tastes/fetishes. And also some of my personal preferences for slutty costumes. I asked that a corporate office be dressed in a formal business suit. One, to inform the viewer who she is, and to appeal to my taste. I think a woman in a formal business suit can be very, but subtly sexy.
(I requested that Juana Rubio, ( an industrial spy,) will be wearing the same black catsuit as in the previous Juana Rubio video.)

Secondly, some of the actresses will be playing more than one role. If each time the actress appears, she is dressed in a different costume, this helps inform the viewer that she is a different character. (Besides giving an opportunity for a wider variety of costumes.)

So, readers of this thread: I will allow you to help decide if Gabriela Gallego should bare her breasts or not in her scene. (I always name all of my characters in my video scripts, even if her name is never spoken in the video.) Express your opinion in this thread. I will be watching.

:pc:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
meta662
What is your main fetish?: headshot
Why do you want to join this forum?: latest updates from different productions
Referral: bluestone videos

Post by meta662 »

Hi SLA and all,

Was reading the above comments and love the conversation that Miss Kristatos sparked, that's what a great piece of work does.

This hasn't been mentioned yet, so don't know if it's an underlying reason anyone else found this much more enjoyable:
• The element of unpredictability/twist (Mika)
• The novelty of building up the characters (Mika and Miss Kristatos).

This, alongside the high level of production at the end scene, made it feel as though this production had more substance and felt way more engaging.

From my perspective, adding these kinds of unpredictable events, combined with the elements the other fans want to see, can open the door for a lot of UNIQUE creative freedom that will introduce a greater audience.

Of course, haven't mentioned the beautiful actresses, all the action, great lighting, clever camera angles and shots as SLA are experts at this which carries through to previous videos I have seen.

I suppose my points above really come down to the script and the end customer budget, but it's good to know just how well SLA can pull it off.
Last edited by meta662 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

One thing I forgot to mention that I really liked about Miss Kristatos was the bullet wounds on the guards' bodies. There were small blood spots marking each wound, making each scene more realistic for me. There are so many videos produced these days where there is only digital blood effects, and no blood stains on the bodies, or in some cases, an absolute flooding of blood everywhere, neither of which I like. These were perfect.
consigni

Post by consigni »

heyhey11 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:00 pm One thing I forgot to mention that I really liked about Miss Kristatos was the bullet wounds on the guards' bodies. There were small blood spots marking each wound, making each scene more realistic for me. There are so many videos produced these days where there is only digital blood effects, and no blood stains on the bodies, or in some cases, an absolute flooding of blood everywhere, neither of which I like. These were perfect.
I second your sentiment, sir!
SLA

Post by SLA »

We are happy to get good results with Miss Kristatos video..

Thank you all for taking the time to leave me your comments.

Soon we will have a new chapter..

:X