NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:16 am Mayra, you and your team have come roaring back with Sicaria 2 and Difficult Mission. Both fantastic clips. Look forward to your upcoming projects!
Hello my dear friend..
Thank you for being here and for your nice words of encouragement and encouragement!
We are working so that the videos are of good quality in general and... it's true, these last two videos have had a very good reach.

This next week we have something new for you..

A hug my dear friend. :love:

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Joshy's plans in A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SLA »

This beautiful warrior is Jhoshy, her courage when it comes to fighting in the middle of the war is unique like her, sensual and determined to give everything.

Joshy's plans are good, but is she shot? or is it just a thought?

You can download the full video at

www.sexylatinamazon.com

A DIFFICULT MISSION

full HD video
Duration: 21:03

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Joshy's plans in A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:51 am This beautiful warrior is Jhoshy, her courage when it comes to fighting in the middle of the war is unique like her, sensual and determined to give everything.

www.sexylatinamazon.com

A DIFFICULT MISSION

full HD video

My personal rule-of-thumb for fights between sexy women, is that the sexiest babe has to lose, it's hotter when the one with the most, loses it all! Especially, when the loss is served cold and slow! :D
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Thats why Yuri has to die! ;)
SLA

Re: Joshy's plans in A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:34 am
SLA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:51 am This beautiful warrior is Jhoshy, her courage when it comes to fighting in the middle of the war is unique like her, sensual and determined to give everything.

www.sexylatinamazon.com

A DIFFICULT MISSION

full HD video

My personal rule-of-thumb for fights between sexy women, is that the sexiest babe has to lose, it's hotter when the one with the most, loses it all! Especially, when the loss is served cold and slow! :D
It is a great truth!
It is very common to see the protagonists succeed and emerge victorious, but there is the other side where the beautiful leaders also fall after having erred a strategic plan.
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:20 am Thats why Yuri has to die! ;)
She has different ways of dying in SICARIA 2 - MAFIA WAR

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

And all of them are gorgeous!
I truly recommend the movie to everyone!!
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:13 pm And all of them are gorgeous!
I truly recommend the movie to everyone!!
Thank you for that my dear friend.
Now I will share some extra photos from A DIFFICULT MISSION.

Greetings.
SLA

More photos A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SLA »

Before I go on and mention our new video for this weekend, I want to share with you some extra photos from A DIFFICULT MISSION.

I hope you liked the video and if you haven't downloaded it yet...
You can download the full video on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com

chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

SLA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:49 pm
meerkat wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:20 am Thats why Yuri has to die! ;)
She has different ways of dying in SICARIA 2 - MAFIA WAR

Hi, Mayra.
Yes, she is gorgeous in Sicaria 2. I love her body poses and of course, her erotic death stares.

Saludos.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends, I invite you to see all the photos of the recording day of
A DIFFICULT MISSION.

Includes behind the scenes.

LINK:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/exclusive ... =join_link

SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: More photos A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:52 pm Before I go on and mention our new video for this weekend, I want to share with you some extra photos from A DIFFICULT MISSION.

I do love the idea of a bunch of sexy female commandos, having surrendered, being put before a firing squad!
SLA

Re: More photos A DIFFICULT MISSION

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:06 pm
SLA wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:52 pm Before I go on and mention our new video for this weekend, I want to share with you some extra photos from A DIFFICULT MISSION.

I do love the idea of a bunch of sexy female commandos, having surrendered, being put before a firing squad!

This is my friend and we have much more in the new chapter that is just a few days away from being released.

annihilator 2.
Soon...
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:34 pm Hello my dear friends, I invite you to see all the photos of the recording day of
A DIFFICULT MISSION.

Includes behind the scenes.

LINK:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/exclusive ... =join_link

They might want to learn to conserve their ammo... :D
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Another nice alternative to the "Firing Squad" would be to have them surrender, and their hands are bound behind their backs, and then they are forced to kneel down in a line as one of the captors moves from one girl to the next putting a single pistol round in the back of each babe's head with them falling forward. Shoot it from in front so that the fear on the next prisoner's face is on full display. :D