NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:02 pm Another nice alternative to the "Firing Squad" would be to have them surrender, and their hands are bound behind their backs, and then they are forced to kneel down in a line as one of the captors moves from one girl to the next putting a single pistol round in the back of each babe's head with them falling forward. Shoot it from in front so that the fear on the next prisoner's face is on full display. :D
It is a good alternative, you would be a good writer when it comes to reali
Greetings my dear.
:X
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Coming soon... ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by SLA »

It's been a while in the that we released Annihilator 1 and we are a few days away from presenting...

ANNIHILATOR 2!

This chapter promises a lot of action, beauty, death stares, boot robbery, etc. Our beautiful Yuri along with Krisby, Joshy, Yainny, Yurimar, Monica, Yennifer, are in front of the SLA lens interpreting the best of their characters under the script of this unforgettable production.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Death Stares in Annihilator 2

Post by SLA »

How many times have you wanted to see a commando fall to death and leave a sweet look?

This is the continuation of Annihilator 1.
And now we have for you this new video that you cannot stop watching, there are only a few days left for the premiere of:

ANNIHILATOR 2

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Interesting!
Any topless in it, Mayra?
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hello all. SLA now have a Patreon account:

https://www.patreon.com/SexyLatinAmazon/posts
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Death Stares in Annihilator 2

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:54 pm How many times have you wanted to see a commando fall to death and leave a sweet look?

This is the continuation of Annihilator 1.
And now we have for you this new video that you cannot stop watching, there are only a few days left for the premiere of:

ANNIHILATOR 2

I love that sexy headshot! She looks totally surprised by her ending. The one on top with the tall boots looks like she is just taking her final breath!
SLA

Re: Coming soon... ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by SLA »

SLA wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:22 pm It's been a while in the that we released Annihilator 1 and we are a few days away from presenting...

ANNIHILATOR 2!

This chapter promises a lot of action, beauty, death stares, boot robbery, etc. Our beautiful Yuri along with Krisby, Joshy, Yainny, Yurimar, Monica, Yennifer, are in front of the SLA lens interpreting the best of their characters under the script of this unforgettable production.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Today we remember this spectacular chapter of SLA

The Annihilator

For those who couldn't download it...

You can find it on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com

SLA

Post by SLA »

Yesenia played an important role in Annihilator 1..
Now she take the leading role of her our beautiful Krisby...
In a few days we will have it on our website with the new Annihilator 2.

Do you wanna see it?
Coming soon at www.sexylatinamazon.com

chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

SLA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:54 pm How many times have you wanted to see a commando fall to death and leave a sweet look?

Great pics !!! First in the line to buy this one ... I hope soon.
Thanks, Mayra.
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:34 am

Great pics !!! First in the line to buy this one ... I hope soon.
Thanks, Mayra.
It's almost there for its premiere.
But I don't come empty handed!!!

I already have the advance of this new chapter.

The ANNIHILATOR 2 trailer

El Aniquilador ha regresado. Ha sido entrenada como una máquina letal y está dispuesta a matar a cualquiera que se le ponga delante y se atreva a enfrentarse a ella. Esta vez ella atacará una base de Foxxy Commando y desatará una masacre, muchas de las bellas guerreras Foxxy Commando caerán sin vida en esta batalla desigual. ¿Podrán detenerla? .

Mira el video completo en nuestro sitio web para ver el increíble final de este capítulo lleno de acción y hermosas mujeres guerreras.

Este fin de semana estarán activas las descargas

www.sexylatinamazon.com

Blog: http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

SLA

New video - ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends.
Our video is online
ANNIHILATOR 2!!!

ENJOY THIS SPECTACULAR CHAPTER.

The Annihilator has returned. She has been trained as a lethal machine and is willing to kill anyone who stands before her and dares to face her. This time she will attack a Foxxy Commando base and unleash a massacre, many of the beautiful Foxxy Commando warriors will fall lifeless in this unequal battle. Can they stop her? .

Watch the full video on our website to see the incredible end of this chapter full of action and beautiful warrior women.

www.sexylatinamazon.com
http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

A terrible massacre of Foxxy Commando's! They stand no chance against the Annihilator.

Krisby is superb in this, and the Annihilator certainly has it in for poor Joshy...

Will there be a part 3? I hope so.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:16 pm A terrible massacre of Foxxy Commando's! They stand no chance against the Annihilator.

Krisby is superb in this, and the Annihilator certainly has it in for poor Joshy...

Will there be a part 3? I hope so.
And every time it will get more interesting!
Of course yes, soon we will record Annihilator 3.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Definitely a bloody battle.
ANNIHILATOR 2
This is our most recent premiere on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com