NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by denis »

No_Loose_Ends
I bought it. The video is superb. :clap:

THE SACRIFICE
I can not wait to see him :excited:

No_Loose_Ends
Je l’ai acheté. La vidéo est superbe. :clap:

THE SACRIFICE
Je l’attends avec impatience :excited:
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

NEW VIDEO - NO LOOSE ENDS

Post by SLA »

:pc:

This video was produced by SLA for Belle Assassin's
A new personalized video

This video was produced by SLA for Belle Assessins

A new personalized video

Blair and Jordan, two beautiful assassins are hired to kidnap and obtain information from Lacey, a former paramilitary, that she has under her custody

Using sophisticated equipment they manage to infiltrate and attacking Lacey by surprise.

Torture will be necessary for his purposes and an intense shooting will be done, could she survive?
Who will be the last left standing?

A new series comes to SLA. Belles Assassin are stories about beautiful and sexy spies and professional assassins where we will see them in action in each of their dangerous missions.

Watch this first chapter on our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com
http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com (blog)

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos Sexy Latin Amazon . The ultimate videos limited offer -before $17 ... now $13.6

Post by SLA »

My dear friends, we are a few days away from launching a new chapter of Amazonas, but before... I want to remind you of some past chapters.

limited offer now - Bloody Beach Battle 2nd Attack

I invite you to download it with a %20 discount :pc:

www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER:

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

SPECIAL OFFER - DEFEAT OF THE QUEEN

Post by SLA »

SPECIAL OFFER - DEFEAT OF THE QUEEN

Dear friends, I continue with the special offers prior to our new launch on Amazon...

We are very happy to be a few days away from its premiere.

For this reason I bring you this special offer.
Someone did not download this video and it has been one of the most downloaded videos.

I invite you to take advantage of this limited offer.
www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER:

I do not put more photos because most of them contain toples, you will have the opportunity to see exclusive photos in the next publication.

Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

For the record ..
I have reviews for both
Bloody beach attack 2 and Defeat of the Queen
In the candid reviews section, for SLA/ Sexy Latin Amazons videos
SLA

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:05 am For the record ..
I have reviews for both
Bloody beach attack 2 and Defeat of the Queen
In the candid reviews section, for SLA/ Sexy Latin Amazons videos
STORM!

So beautiful you! :X

:love:
SLA

Become a subscriber and get exclusive access to the SLA world

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends.

As always, I wish you are very well and have peace in your hearts.

Perhaps some of you are already part of the SLA subscribers.

But to those who still do not have this advantage, I invite you to register and enter a world of exclusive SLA content for subscribers only.

In this content you will find, behind the scenes, exclusive photos of videos, photos of our actresses, castings, video clips, all in high quality and original.

Every month I am making at least 3 posts for you, but if you sign up you will have access to old SLA posts.

Many requested it and I am grateful to you, every day I strive to provide you with new news and I do not stop working in this area in front of my computer, so I want to say that if you have something to tell me about this, I will be happy to answer any question.

A huge kiss my dear friends.

8-)LINK: 8-)

https://patreon.com/SexyLatinAmazon?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link :-D

Mayra Divine

horatiojones80

Re: NEW VIDEO - NO LOOSE ENDS

Post by horatiojones80 »

SLA wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:19 pm :pc:

This video was produced by SLA for Belle Assassin's
A new personalized video

This video was produced by SLA for Belle Assessins

A new personalized video

Blair and Jordan, two beautiful assassins are hired to kidnap and obtain information from Lacey, a former paramilitary, that she has under her custody

Using sophisticated equipment they manage to infiltrate and attacking Lacey by surprise.

Torture will be necessary for his purposes and an intense shooting will be done, could she survive?
Who will be the last left standing?

A new series comes to SLA. Belles Assassin are stories about beautiful and sexy spies and professional assassins where we will see them in action in each of their dangerous missions.

Watch this first chapter on our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com
http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com (blog)

Nothing I like seeing more than a cute latina face down in a thong
SLA

Post by SLA »

An important witness is protected by the Foxxy Commandos, this witness has received death threats from the Black Guerrilla and they send their best assassin to eliminate her. But this assassin must first eliminate the bodyguards that protect the witness in order to fulfill her mission. What the assassin did not take into account is that the witness is also a warrior room that will put up a lot of resistance and will try to spoil the plans of the Black Guerrillas.

See the full chapter on our website:
www.sexylatinamazon.com

BLOG:
http://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Wow looks very interesting! Will there be topless death with open eyes death stare, Mayra?
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: This looks a lot of fun, Mayra. :-D Please post up some screen caps or grabs if you can!
Hello my dear friend!!

OF COURSE!

MORE....
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

[/img]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 25C99.jpeg[/img]
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SLA wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:49 pm
xj900uk wrote: This looks a lot of fun, Mayra. :-D Please post up some screen caps or grabs if you can!
Hello my dear friend!!
:X Thank you!
mmm

Post by mmm »

Will there be topless death in next film, Mayra?
OlegKosak

Post by OlegKosak »

Hello dear Mayra, I have bought your last videos and each one of them seems incredible to me. I just bought THE VIP and this video is amazing. The new actresses are magnificent and I hope to see them a lot in your next productions. As for THE VIP, I can say that the story is very good, the actresses are very sexy and they have very good scenes of action and sensuality. I loved the scene where Yury eliminates and then steals the uniforms of the blonde and the brunette. These two girls are very sexy and beautiful. And seeing them lying on the floor in lingerie and without their boots make a very sensual image. I know it would have been great to see them topless, but I understand that a lot of your actresses don't do this. But I am very grateful and for me it is enough to see them in lingerie. In summary THE VIP is a great video that is very enjoyable, and that I am sure that the members of this forum and the SLA fans will be very pleased to see.

Thank you Mayra and the entire SLA team.

Oleg
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Yes, a really good film. I like these uniform stealing scenes.