NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Mayra, thanks for the new update!
But where is the MAFIA WAR -HITMAN 2?
I'm very much looking to buy that one, before the year ends! :)
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

consigni wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:10 am 'Real State, Mortal Business' is the first movie I've seen from SLA.

I like the fact that a silenced pistol was used, that there was little blood and single small bullet wounds.
I'd certainly consider purchasing other stories of this ilk.
A little body handling and some nudity would also be nice in future productions.

The two girls gunned down in the bathtub really need to appear in a follow-up film together
- their dead bodies dragged together for the finale.

In some alternate universe they are once again silently taken out
- dressed in similar apparel and still sporting those tidy single bullet wounds -
but in this world they're a pair of startled wide eyed corpses humiliated in death by a searching boob exposing killer.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on our new chapter...
We took the story of one of our clients (it's a personalized video) and we liked it, so we thought our followers might like it, and yes! This video is definitely well received, the peculiar way these beautiful women die makes it special.

I invite you to visit our website and see the trailers
We have a variety of videos and we also already have a new video to upload in a few days.

Greetings from the entire SLA team

Mayra Divine

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 37EA79.png

[media]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 34F7C2.png[/media]
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

SLA wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:47 pm
consigni wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:10 am 'Real State, Mortal Business' is the first movie I've seen from SLA.

I like the fact that a silenced pistol was used, that there was little blood and single small bullet wounds.
I'd certainly consider purchasing other stories of this ilk.
A little body handling and some nudity would also be nice in future productions.

The two girls gunned down in the bathtub really need to appear in a follow-up film together
- their dead bodies dragged together for the finale.

In some alternate universe they are once again silently taken out
- dressed in similar apparel and still sporting those tidy single bullet wounds -
but in this world they're a pair of startled wide eyed corpses humiliated in death by a searching boob exposing killer.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment on our new chapter...
We took the story of one of our clients (it's a personalized video) and we liked it, so we thought our followers might like it, and yes! This video is definitely well received, the peculiar way these beautiful women die makes it special.

I invite you to visit our website and see the trailers
We have a variety of videos and we also already have a new video to upload in a few days.

Greetings from the entire SLA team

Mayra Divine

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 37EA79.png

[media]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 34F7C2.png[/media]
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:32 am Hi Mayra, thanks for the new update!
But where is the MAFIA WAR -HITMAN 2?
I'm very much looking to buy that one, before the year ends! :)
Hello my dear friend...
Mafia war is in the editing queue, we have had complications with the editor's computer and that is why we have postponed its release.

Another issue is that before the end of the year, we have produced a chapter of Amazonas to start the year 2023 with a new story of Amazonas.

Sorry for the setback with Mafia war and I also apologize to everyone, but they are small technical failures within SLA

Soon I will be announcing Mafia War

A hug.
Mayra Divine
meerkat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.

Post by meerkat »

Thanks for the reply, Mayra.
And sorry to hear about the problem.
I just can't wait to see a topless Yuri!
Will she be topless in the new amazona? with death stares?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Ric delCampo here, Author of Real Estate Mortal Business:

I would like to mention one aspect of the script/story: Costuming.

I was aware that SLA did very little nudity. And that was okay with me. I like to tell stories. I wanted to tell a story with this video. I only had 15 minutes to tell the story. So it had to be simple and compact.
One major reason I like costumes over nudity is because how the character is dressed, what costume she wears, tells something about her.
I asked for very specific costumes for at least three of the characters in this video. And SLA delivered very well.
For example: I asked that the real estate agent be dressed like a professional woman, but sexy too.
White blouse, but short skirt. Business blazer, with a company name tag. Stockings or pantyhose. (I believe I asked for short skirts or mini-dresses for all the characters.)
I was more than pleased with the costume for the real estate agent. Not only was it professional dress, as what a real estate woman may wear; but it was also sexy. Which revealed another important aspect of her character, important to the plot.
A second example was the cheating wife. I wanted a very sexy dress, such as a cheating, unfaithful wife would wear. SLA came through with a very sexy and revealing dress.
Another character also needed to be dressed a certain way, which I will leave for the video to reveal.
En fin, I was more than happy with the costuming choices and preferred them over nudity.

I am being a little vague here, because I don't want to reveal too many spoilers.

White is an excellent color for showing off bloodstains from bullet holes in sexy bodies.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

meerkat wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:23 pm Thanks for the reply, Mayra.
Hello Meerkat. Have you seen 'Infiltrated'?
You get sexy costumes and a topless Yuri in this. It's one of my favourite SLA films.
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

Hi,

Yes. I've seen it, but it's been too long, and we need a new Yuri topless movie! :D
SLA

Post by SLA »

Don't worry, in this video Yuri didn't go topless in the Amazon video she is topless, as well as in the Mafia War video.
But before we release Mafia War we will release a Foxxy commando video.
We have several videos almost ready to upload and you can enjoy.
Thanks for writing to us
A hug.
Mayara Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:32 am
Hello Meerkat. Have you seen 'Infiltrated'?
You get sexy costumes and a topless Yuri in this. It's one of my favourite SLA films.
Exactly!
Thank you for mentioning it!

Greetings.
Mayra Divine
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hello Mayra. That one (Danger: Infiltrated Agents) isn't the film I meant. It is actually called "Infiltrated".

Happy New Year to you, and to all.
meerkat

Post by meerkat »

Btw, pardon my manner, Nebuchadnezzar..
I forgot to thank you for the kind suggestion!

Happy New Year to you, Mayra, and everyone!
Looking forward to SLA next clips! :D
SLA

Post by SLA »

Ric delCampo wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:56 am Ric delCampo here, Author of Real Estate Mortal Business:

I would like to mention one aspect of the script/story: Costuming.

I was aware that SLA did very little nudity. And that was okay with me. I like to tell stories. I wanted to tell a story with this video. I only had 15 minutes to tell the story. So it had to be simple and compact.
One major reason I like costumes over nudity is because how the character is dressed, what costume she wears, tells something about her.
I asked for very specific costumes for at least three of the characters in this video. And SLA delivered very well.
For example: I asked that the real estate agent be dressed like a professional woman, but sexy too.
White blouse, but short skirt. Business blazer, with a company name tag. Stockings or pantyhose. (I believe I asked for short skirts or mini-dresses for all the characters.)
I was more than pleased with the costume for the real estate agent. Not only was it professional dress, as what a real estate woman may wear; but it was also sexy. Which revealed another important aspect of her character, important to the plot.
A second example was the cheating wife. I wanted a very sexy dress, such as a cheating, unfaithful wife would wear. SLA came through with a very sexy and revealing dress.
Another character also needed to be dressed a certain way, which I will leave for the video to reveal.
En fin, I was more than happy with the costuming choices and preferred them over nudity.

I am being a little vague here, because I don't want to reveal too many spoilers.

White is an excellent color for showing off bloodstains from bullet holes in sexy bodies.
Thank you my dear friend Rick from the field, thank you for placing your trust in us and above all for giving us that opportunity to record your stories, new experiences but which is within the SLA style

I don't have much to add to the description of the video anymore, I think you gave them a good slice to leave to the imagination and we like that, thanks for giving us that valuable time.
I hope you have received the new year very well. I wish you the best in this new year 2023 and it is good to tell you that here is a friend from Peru.

A hug and greetings from all the production.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:36 am Hello Mayra. That one (Danger: Infiltrated Agents) isn't the film I meant. It is actually called "Infiltrated".

Happy New Year to you, and to all.
ohhh! ha ha
It is true! how distracted I am!
LOL ...
Well, it doesn't hurt to mention one of our videos :)

Greetings and I wish you a happy new year 2023

Mayra Divine
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

SLA wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:57 am

Thank you my dear friend Rick from the field,

Mayra Divine
Tu entiendes mi chiste. "Yo no soy de la ciudad. Yo soy del campo."

I like puns. Not everyone understands where I got my (screen) name from. Mayra just indicated that she does. :lol:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.