Hitman 4.0 (New Great Custom Film is ready)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Hitman 4.0 (New Great Custom Film is ready)

Post by Advocate »

Hi, friends!
Very interesting spy thriller is updated today! It’s custom film. You can purchase it directly or via our stores.
It’s available for purchasing at our shop for credit card purchasing with no registration
https://gumroad.com/hemlockfilms
Please also Visit ToxicMoon Shop: https://gumroad.com/toxicmoon
Fetish Elements
Spies, White shirts, Black Skirts, Black Stockings, Girls attack man, Near sex situations, Choking, Neck Break, Body Stripping. Putting Off Stockings, Lingere, Long Neck Snaps With sexy Seath Stares and postmortem agony, Fighting, Human Shield, Shooting to the back, Trying to catch a gu, Shooting to the chest, Bodypile

== script idea ==

•Mira (hair same as hitman 3.0, same stalkings/ outfit, nails painted (preferably a dark color like black), and same makeup like dark eye shadow)
•Judi (hair (pony tail), makeup and same outfit as hitman 3.0) (same stalkings, eye shadow makeup)(nails painted as well)
•Alice M (makeup, nails painted, outfit, and hair similar to lawyers-2 (bad coffee), similar bra, stockings and panties as judi and Mira)
•I’d like their outfits to look as uniform as possible thats why i want them to have the same shirt, gun holders, skirt, underwear, and stockings as hitman 3.0 if possible
also once they remove their shoes in the beginning to sneak up on max, id like for them to remain shoeless the rest of the video from that point on.

—-scenes——

video starts with Max shown looking at the paper from hitman 3, looks up from paper to room entrance and then walks in.

Has gun drawn as he enters room slowly
“The paper lead me to this location but it looks empty…”

Cut to girls at entrance, about to enter room but before they do they tell each other to quiet down and they take off their shoes to avoid making noises. Then they enter with guns drawn
Cut to max walking up to a counter and reads a paper on it that says “you will pay for killing our sisters!“ But just as he finishes reading the paper and realizes it’s a trap, they sneak up on him and knock him out with their gun. Then they tie him to the chair with his arms behind his back.

Judi stands guard over max while Mira and Alice leave the room to get torture supplies. Max wakes and quietly slips out of rope bonds with a knife he has in his sleeve while Judi looks away without Her realizing it, she then turns to max who is still faking being unconscious on the chair, and looks around before she pulls off her skirt and begins to sit on his lap (she also slowly starts unbuttoning her shirt and starts to gets aroused) “I’m going to enjoy torturing you for killing my twin sister”

Just as she says that, Max opens his eyes to her surprise, and presses the knife to her neck, but before he gets a chance to kill her she tells him to “wait, please! maybe we can work something out..” as she rubs his chest and tries to seduce him, she leans in as if she is trying to kiss him and quickly she slaps the knife out of his hands. She then tries to get off him but he quickly wraps his hands around her neck and she starts to squirm on top of him (I’d like some overview shots of this scene, close ups of her face, and legs/feet as she squirms). She starts desperately clawing to break free but then she goes limp on top of him and slouches forward, eyes closed. Max then carefully places her on chair and removes her shirt and stockings. As he finishes and sits her on the chair he walks behind her and places his hands on her neck before saying “Say hi to your sister for me” before slowly breaks her neck as her eyes pop open and legs/toes sprawl out. She then spasms once before she goes limp again on the chair. The camera then shows multiple angles of Judi dead on the chair including close up of her feet.

A few seconds later, Mira comes back into the room to check on the situation but rushes to Judi once she sees her on the chair and checks her pulse while looking over her body.

She then draws her gun and starts to look around but max comes from behind and he grabs her by the neck while also slapping her gun away where it slides just out of reach on the floor. They wrestle to the floor with Mira on top trying to crawl away from max by kicking and squirming. She begins clawing for the gun while unable to completely pull away from on top of max when she finally gets her hands on the gun, turning to shoot but suddenly at that moment, Alice walks in and max quickly pulls Mira in front of him as shield from Alice’s shots, Mira pauses and gasps in shock before collapsing over max (I would like an overview shot of mira’s body on top of max).

The room goes silent (an overview of the chaos that just ensued) and Alice thinks she got them both. She comes to look over the bodies and just as she gets close she realizes that Max is holding the gun Mira was trying to grab, and he quickly shoots Alice from under Mira’s body. Alice is hit in the chest once and drops her gun before falling to the ground, as she lays bleeding out from chest and gasping. Max lays still for a moment with Mira on top of him, savoring the moment. He even removes one of her stockings and pulls up her skirt to show her ass while she lays partially on him before slowly rolling Mira off him (with an overview of her body, with her ass visible) and he then walks up to Alice.

Alice utters with her dying breath that “they will come for you.” He responds with “I’m counting on it” before he finishes her with a second shot to the chest. (Minimal blood, overview of the Alice’s body)

Max then Turns to Mira (who is now rolled on her front, with her panties showing) he strips her slowly to nothing but her bra and underwear (rolling her on her back with her facing up, taking his time removing her other stocking) Once he finishes, he checks her Pulse, to his surprise she still has a pulse so he then slowly tries to break her neck as her eyes widen with a shocked expression on her face and she starts to squirm. When it finally snaps she spasms once before going still. Her eyes still open. He then closes her eyes with his hand.

Finally he slowly takes his time undresses Alice’s dead body to her bra and underwear. closes her eyes as well and lines all three assassins up like the last assassins sent. Then he walks out the room (lots of overview shots of the three girls lined up next two each other.

the ratio of overview shots, angles of feet, and body was perfect last time so similar work. I'd like him to take his times admiring their bodies while undressing them and having the camera pan over their full bodies. Also just to clarify, when I mention overview I mean I would like camera shots with their full body in frame from their face to their feet.

To buy this great movie for better price just now via credit card: https://gum.co/YriZGQ

Don’t Miss Hitman 3.0 (Can be named Killer 3.0) (the previous episode!) https://gum.co/geJZM

The film is also available at nicheclips.com, deadsexyclips.com and genrevideos.com

Site for custom orders and directly purchasing

www.darkroomspr.com

Contact us and welcome with your custom ideas:

darkroomspr@gmail.com
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Re: Hitman 4.0 (New Great Custom Film is ready)

Post by meerkat »

Hi Ugine, please check my email again, thanks.