Toxic Moon Production New Film

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Toxic Moon Production New Film

Post by Advocate »

MILITARY CLONES BATTLES
Cast: Merci, Helga (blonde girl, available for customs!) and Yana.
With Blood Effects!
Super Film

Custom

«Wow, what a fantastic video! I love it! The girls are beautiful, and act like they are really in a battle! Shootings and body positions were just as we discussed!»
Customer’s Review
Fetish Elements
Firefight, shot to the neck, shot to the chest, headshots, military sexy skirts and uniform, girls with guns
Group of female soldiers of future have deadly battle in the cruel shootout
3 scenes, 9 deaths total!
Please also check out
SPACESHIP INDIGO SERAIS!

Youtube Trailer: https://youtu.be/sFDOzNhhHaw

To buy directly via credit card:
https://gum.co/yhtXH

You can also buy the films at nicheclips.com (Toxic Moon Production), DeadSexyClips (Crime House) and genrevideos.com (Crime House)

We invite you to order custom! We work in this hard times and can shoot videos for you with discounts and special conditions! Feel Free!
Models available For The nearest shootings:
Luiza, Angelina, Mira Green, Helga, Yana, Annabelle, Scarlett Fandera and the others! - just write us to know more

Toxic Moon Shop

https://gumroad.com/toxicmoon

www.darkroomspr.com

Just Write us darkroomspr@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Toxic Moon Production New Film

Post by Advocate »

FATAL POLICE MISSION

To buy the film directly via credit card:

https://gum.co/aGaUd

Custom
«The movie is AMAZING. The plot, and the quality of the scenes, and actions are Great!! I don’t know how to describe how great this movie is! Obviously you understand exactly what I want to see in the movie and did it much better than I thought!»
From Customer’s Review

CAST: Main Roles:
Brave Police Officer…….Olga
Newbie Cop……….Bella Lenina
Gangster……….Wes

In episodes:
Sheriff…………..Max
Policewoman 1………Annabelle
Policewoman 2………….Merci
Policewoman 3…………..Yana

Fetish Elements
Cops, Police Theme, Police sexy uniform, Black Skirts, Black Pantyhose, Boots, Cinema-look Shootout, Police situation, Brave cops, Death of Cops, Plot, Dialog, Police Station Setting

Death Fetish Elements:
Shot to the chest, Great falls to the ground, Death Stare, Begging for life, Agony, Fast Death, Touching Dead body in Agony, Bodypile, Stripping body, Naked Breath, Great Wounds

PLOT
It’s casual day in police station. Policewomen have some gossips in the dressing room about sheriff who likes girls…

Girls laugh. After they dress police form they go to the sheriff’s conference.

The sheriff declares the department works bad and they can’t catch the gang already long time. He asks two volunteers to help in the difficult mission – to catch the gangsters in the old store.

Brave officer (Olga) want to take the mission. Other policewomen don’t want to take part in this dangerous mission…

The young newbie cop (Bella Lenina) wants to go with her. Olga doesn’t want to have Bella as her partner because Bella is very young cop and the mission is too hard for her but sheriff allows her to go.
Two policewoman come to the store and the gangster attacks them. Great firefight (I think it’s the best firefight in DarkRooms production history with very good fx effects - the new team of filmmakers was working about it for a long time to do every shot as great as we can in After Effects, even with light of faces during shooting).

After deadly gun duel Olga first gets a bullet to her arm, and then accidently gets three bullets in her chest. She is shot dead. Realizing her end she falls in the shock to the ground. Her body is agonizing (sexy angles with great leg show). In her last seconds she thinks how her family will know about her death and how her young partner will survive. She dies with great death stare.

Bella is shocked when see how brave officer lies dead.

She tries to shoot the gangster dead but catches two bullets in her chest. She falls and panics. She can’t stay this terrible pain, drops her gun and catches the hand of her dead partner and looks into her dead eyes look like made my glass. She is moaning. The gangster comes to her and he is ready to shoot her dead.

Bella is broken. It’s not brave policewoman already, she is just a young helpless girl who doesn’t want to die. «No! No! Please» - she begs the gangster to let her go but he just shoots her to the chest. Bella dies with expressed face full of surprise, desperate and resentment.

Gangster looks to dead bodies.

At nicheclips.com, deadsexyclips.com and for package PayPal customers topless extra version is available… Cut scene:
He is bastard and wants to be cynical and cruel. So he practically strips dead body for the press to make dead policewoman look obscene and shameful…

https://gum.co/aGaUd

Toxic Moon Shop

https://gumroad.com/toxicmoon

www.darkroomspr.com

Just Write us darkroomspr@gmail.com

Thank you very much