OFFICE SHOOT - Sexy Latin Amazon

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

OFFICE SHOOT - Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by SLA »

Another new custom video produced by SLA, this time the scenes take place in an office in an environment where beautiful girls, weapons, tensions and shots collude to offer you an interesting video with lots of action and suspense. You can see it on our website:

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zIwk3ePcY

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sexylatinamazon.com

BLOG https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: OFFICE SHOOT - Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by denis »

Well done girls. very good work. Nice video :approve: :clap: :razz:

Bravo les filles. très bon travail. Belle vidéo :approve: :clap: :razz:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Good work, a few girls in stockings and hose would have really made me buy it
smudger

Post by smudger »

Looked good, but sorry, no blood no buy.
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

smudger wrote:Looked good, but sorry, no blood no buy.
I agree with you and i add plus no nudity no perfect bullets holes in breast (Nipple on her left breast) no belly button wound no buy too . :frown:
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

You guys are tough. The video I found it superb :cry:

Les gars, vous êtes difficile. La vidéo je l'ai trouvé superbe :cry:
snake556
What is your main fetish?: Fun
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love see famme fatalities
Referral: cnb

Post by snake556 »

denis wrote:You guys are tough. The video I found it superb :cry:

We are have a different taste , not all shooting videos we like it .
There are requirements in the video that must be met .
Sometimes we go to the custom request to make what we want to watch in the videos .
Also, of course, we buy any video we like and find in it what we want to see .
And for me this video does not contain what I want , so sorry I will not buy it and I hope to see videos in the future from Sexy Latin Amazon production it contains what I want and worth buying .
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

snake556 wrote:
denis wrote:You guys are tough. The video I found it superb :cry:

We are have a different taste , not all shooting videos we like it .
There are requirements in the video that must be met .
Sometimes we go to the custom request to make what we want to watch in the videos .
Also, of course, we buy any video we like and find in it what we want to see .
And for me this video does not contain what I want , so sorry I will not buy it and I hope to see videos in the future from Sexy Latin Amazon production it contains what I want and worth buying .
Indeed friend, this has been a personalized video, we have two payment options, one of them allows us to put the video on sale through our website, I agree that not everyone likes the same details, many like it see a lot of blood, bullets, there are many ways to die, our productions vary in the way of deaths but we maintain a style.
We are working on it.
greetings and .. thanks for taking your time and leaving us your comment.
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
denis

Post by denis »

snake556
I agree with you everyone has different tastes and I am not criticizing them.

On YouTube I saw film clips for the next video. I can not wait to see him. :razz:

snake556
Je suis d’accord avec vous chacun a des goûts différents et je ne les critique pas.

Sur YouTube j’ai vu des extraits de tournage pour la prochaine vidéo. Je l’attends avec impatience. :razz:
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

i have purchased you guys last clip named: SICARIAS

Clip looks overall good , realistic bullet wounds , nice looking models. Could you guys make more clips related belly shooting.Sexy agents wearing crop tops or lingerie will be making gun fight and shooting from their belly with nice looking effects would be awesome.
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote:snake556
I agree with you everyone has different tastes and I am not criticizing them.

On YouTube I saw film clips for the next video. I can not wait to see him. :razz:

snake556
Je suis d’accord avec vous chacun a des goûts différents et je ne les critique pas.

Sur YouTube j’ai vu des extraits de tournage pour la prochaine vidéo. Je l’attends avec impatience. :razz:
Certainly my dear friend, today we are uploading a new premiere ...
After Ofice Shoot we dared to upload Sicarias in which we added some details like blood, toples, etc. We have recorded for different tastes in this office theme!

I tell you that today ... yes today! we upload a new chapter .. we go back a bit to the foxxy command style ...
Today we will be uploading The prisoner part 1
I know you will like this episode. it is gratifying to work on the development of these videos. Thank you my dear friend.
Kisses in the distance.
Mayra divine