FREE Commercial Break for the Shooting Fans.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

John Matrix

FREE Commercial Break for the Shooting Fans.

Post by John Matrix »

This break from the boring Bluestone/KHP/Geno/John Matrix saga is brought to you by JafaEntertainment.com.

Target Practice 2
Sniper, bondage, shooting, and Debbie D fans will hopefully enjoy this set of preview photos:
http://www.jafaentertainment.com/previews/tp2.html
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: FREE Commercial Break for the Shooting Fans.

Post by Bluestone »

Very nice previews! Thanks for taking advantage of your advertising status here to bring these wonderful shooting video previews to us. Next to Suzi, Debbie D was my favourite Wave actress, and she's still lookin' pretty hot :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
John Matrix

Post by John Matrix »

I hope people catch on to the special effect that was done in this video which involves Debbie D flawlessly shooting the victim who is also played by Debbie D. The scene is flawless. You cannot tell that the shooter and the victim are actually two different scenes shot at different times, and put together to form one scene.

Note: The use of the term flawless is only my subjective opinion, which I don't expect to carry much weight either here, nor there.
:lol:
John Matrix

Post by John Matrix »

Great film there Pennpaul. Any shooting fan of DrDon's will be impressed with your work on this one.

Bluestone: I'm declaring this to be my post in accordance with your decree to start a thread....LOL. Beginning with this post that is.....the thread was started before the decree, so the first few posts don't count.

There has to be more than 140 shooting fans here. Let's see some comments guys(you too ladies).
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

John Matrix wrote:
Bluestone: I'm declaring this to be my post in accordance with your decree to start a thread....LOL. Beginning with this post that is.....the thread was started before the decree, so the first few posts don't count.

I'm sure you can start another thread, John. Go ahead, tell us about your work on a separate thread. Did I hear rightly that you wrote the screenplays for the recent Debbie D videos? I think people here would be interested in hearing more about what John Matrix is all about. Are you just a Dr. Don spokesperson, or more?... That sort of thing, but a new thread please. After all, that's what the decree said.

Emperor Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
John Matrix

Post by John Matrix »

No thanks, I refuse to enter your trap. I prefer to let you and KHP hang yourselves without my help.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Can you really trust a guy whose avatar is mooning you while he's complimenting your work? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your generosity, but I prefer my moonshine from the bottle :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com