Freebie Video - Esme Gets Navel Shot

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Freebie Video - Esme Gets Navel Shot

Post by Peter »

Here is a freebie video, technically a reduced resolution sample, but in this instance saved with a much lower compression. Esme has issues with being navel shot. We shoot her anyway.

This is part of the 'Quick Deaths' series where each of my actresses do simpler, usually shorter scenes, but in each video gets shot in a different favored spot.

Esme Gets Navel Shot

kevin67

Re: Freebie Video - Esme Gets Navel Shot

Post by kevin67 »

Very nice, I love her reactions when she got shot. Thank you for posting this excellant clip.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Wow! Thank you very much, Peter. I agree 100% with Kevin67. This gorgeous girl is great with sexy sounds. I'd like to add how great the excellent gunshot sound effect is in matching the environment; this is very difficult to accomplish so effectively. Good work.

CC
CC
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

Thank you Peter! You're the man! :D
The thing you need to know about knives is they are easy to conceal, they make no noise, and you never run out of bullets...