Coming to CnB

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

HowardB

Coming to CnB

Post by HowardB »

Coming to CnB this week. A beautiful, naked Alex arrives at the morgue in a body bag in the Monday movie. In the Wednesday movie, Veronika is surprised and stabbed by an intruder while she is dressing! The Friday feature movie stars Rachel Steele. Rachel is tied, raped and shot. New Happiman on Thursday.
Your CnB membership gives you access to over 80 contributors mini sites including Chapstyx, Kurt Mueller, Palerider, Redking, Kromwell and Xylona. Please visit CnB Previews for complete details, pics and more!
Thanks for looking!
ronin

Re: Coming to CnB

Post by ronin »

Hello,

I am a former subscriber to CNB from the old days and would like to join again. I am attending college right now and every time I have attempted to join in the last few months my credit card doesn't get accepted, (bank cc/debit card and a Vanilla Visa I purchased at Office Depot), so I would like to know if I can snail mail a money order to someone to join. Being a student it is either feast or famine as you probably remember so it might be mid-September before I get it to you but I figure I should start early in case it takes a while to get an answer. You can email me at christopher_linton@yahoo.com if you wish. Thanks

Christopher

PS. Really miss the old days, the original models were more on the plump side and I have always had a soft spot for Ruben-like models, you especially had one whose name I have forgotten but was obviously of American Indian descent, sexy body, had a wonderful scene done outside in a towel that was my favorite for a very long time.
Den-CnB
What is your main fetish?: Everything
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like this forum
Referral: Been a member since this forum opened

Re: Coming to CnB

Post by Den-CnB »

Thanks for the message, I got your email, I answered it and hope it solves any problems.

Dennis