PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2021

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2021

Post by JohnM »

“Little Sister is Dead”
Starring Stella Pharris
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

Siblings, Stella and her twin older brothers Aaron and Samual all share a home that they inherited from their parents.

Recently, Stella, who was just 21, started going to parties, drinking and experimenting with drugs. Today, she was running around the house, in a spastic frenzy trying to get ready to go out as Samual sat quietly, observing.

Suddenly she collapsed and was unresponsive. He checked her pulse, then in a panic started giving her CPR. Soon, his twin brother arrived. He happened to be an EMT as well as part-time coroner. He quickly made his emotionally unstable brother leave and took over, trying to save his sister.

After a long attempt, he finally realized there was no hope for her. She was dead. He called it in, but the coroners office was very busy and it would be hours before they could send someone, so he reluctantly volunteered to process his sisters scene himself.

He opened his CSI kit and went to work. He followed standard procedure, even though, he knew, she likely died of a coronary event due to drugs. But that would be found out later in the toxicology report. In the meantime, he processed her like she was any other body. He checked her with black light, examining his little sisters nude body from top to bottom. He even took nail scrapings.

During this process there was a mix of emotions he internalized. But one thing he could not deny--she was very pretty, and his cock was stiff. He decided to try something.

He kissed her on her mouth--cool lips, but instantly he felt his cock get stiffer. He took his cock out, and slipped it between her lips, fucking his little sisters mouth. The slightly cooler feel of her mouth was strange but made him more excited. He needed to see her, so he opened her eyes. As she stared blankly, he got even more excited. And so, he fucked his sister, feeling her tight young pussy hugging his engorged cock. Not worm, but moist, and smooth. He pumped her pussy until he pulled out and exploded all over her still belly.

Of course, now, he realized what he did, and would need to clean up. But first, he needed to go find he brother to make sure he was ok. So he left his sisters corpse on the hard floor of their home.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Fall, Death, CPR, Clothing Removal, Kissing Dead Lips, CSI, Rolling, Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro BJ, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K 60FPS MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios (Me)–Learn More:
johnm@pkfstudios.com
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

JohnM wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:46 pm “Little Sister is Dead”
Starring Stella Pharris
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Siblings, Stella and her twin older brothers Aaron and Samual all share a home that they inherited from their parents.

Recently, Stella, who was just 21, started going to parties, drinking and experimenting with drugs. Today, she was running around the house, in a spastic frenzy trying to get ready to go out as Samual sat quietly, observing.

Suddenly she collapsed and was unresponsive. He checked her pulse, then in a panic started giving her CPR. Soon, his twin brother arrived. He happened to be an EMT as well as part-time coroner. He quickly made his emotionally unstable brother leave and took over, trying to save his sister.

After a long attempt, he finally realized there was no hope for her. She was dead. He called it in, but the coroners office was very busy and it would be hours before they could send someone, so he reluctantly volunteered to process his sisters scene himself.

He opened his CSI kit and went to work. He followed standard procedure, even though, he knew, she likely died of a coronary event due to drugs. But that would be found out later in the toxicology report. In the meantime, he processed her like she was any other body. He checked her with black light, examining his little sisters nude body from top to bottom. He even took nail scrapings.

During this process there was a mix of emotions he internalized. But one thing he could not deny--she was very pretty, and his cock was stiff. He decided to try something.

He kissed her on her mouth--cool lips, but instantly he felt his cock get stiffer. He took his cock out, and slipped it between her lips, fucking his little sisters mouth. The slightly cooler feel of her mouth was strange but made him more excited. He needed to see her, so he opened her eyes. As she stared blankly, he got even more excited. And so, he fucked his sister, feeling her tight young pussy hugging his engorged cock. Not worm, but moist, and smooth. He pumped her pussy until he pulled out and exploded all over her still belly.

Of course, now, he realized what he did, and would need to clean up. But first, he needed to go find he brother to make sure he was ok. So he left his sisters corpse on the hard floor of their home.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Fall, Death, CPR, Clothing Removal, Kissing Dead Lips, CSI, Rolling, Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro BJ, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

AND

johnm@pkfstudios.com
Mmmmm...love me some Stella!

I'd love to see you guys do a lift-up strangle with her!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Hopefully that will happen in the future!

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

“Kickgirls Final Licking”
Starring Ashley Lane
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Ashley is getting ready for bed. Suddenly a man bursts in and holds her at gunpoint. A deranged man that she went on only one date with. He is obsessed with her and tells her they will be together forever. Ashley tried to get away, but the man gains the upper hand and forced her onto the bed where he brutally rapes her for the next long while. Once he finished sexually assaulting her, he forced her onto the shower and points a gun to her head as if to execute her on the spot. Ashley is sobbing and scared, but when he pulls the trigger, there is just a "click". She lets out a jet stream of urine that sprays the shower door, and he leaves her kneeling and crying in her own piss.

Steve arrives home only to find the well-known vigilante, Kickgirl lying in wait. She attacks him with a swift kick, knocking him across the room, then continues to kick his ass. But, after a bit, he manages to get her into a choke hold and knocks her out.

He strips off her costume except fo the mask, then put her over his knee and wakes her up spanking her ass. He then shoves her to the floor, and forces her to suck his cock while his films it on his phone. After nearly gagging her to unconsciousness, he shoves her to the floor. Knowing that he is about to rape her again, she crawls away, begging, but when he gets her by the hair, unmasked her and realizes it is the same girl he attacked earlier, she pisses all over the floor. Disgusted, he shoves her face in it telling her to lick it up.

He gets her back on the couch and rapes her over and over in many positions. But in the last position, he grabs the pathetic, crying, wannabe superhero's throat and strangle fucks her until she is just a lifeless, pathetic dead girl. He leaves her sprawled out on his couch while he goes to look for supplies to get rid of the body.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Beating, Humiliation Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Superheroine, Real Bladder Release, Peeing, Fighting, Hand Strangling, Strangling while Fucking, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

johnm@pkfstudios.com

asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

JohnM wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:14 pm Hopefully that will happen in the future!
:approve:

Even better if she's barefoot!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Apologies for my arbitrary randomness!

I really like Relic and her beautifully busty body, but her deaths have all been somewhat incidental for my taste.
It would be nice to give a black gloved killer some genuine motive for bumping her off in giallo-esque fashion.
Undressing her disbelieving corpse in order to find incriminating evidence would also be an agreeable bonus.

The sex appeal of Relic should surely be magnified by portraying a person whose murder is of some consequence?

And sorry again for sticking my fickle oar in!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

consigni wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:50 am Apologies for my arbitrary randomness!

I really like Relic and her beautifully busty body, but her deaths have all been somewhat incidental for my taste.
It would be nice to give a black gloved killer some genuine motive for bumping her off in giallo-esque fashion.
Undressing her disbelieving corpse in order to find incriminating evidence would also be an agreeable bonus.

The sex appeal of Relic should surely be magnified by portraying a person whose murder is of some consequence?

And sorry again for sticking my fickle oar in!
All of the movies Relic has been in have been customs, as are most of my movies. Customs, are how productions are paid for. Customers created custom scripts for the model they want, and I shoot the project to their specifications in exchange for funding for said production.

So, the death type is the fantasy of you peers and sometime, they don't mesh with what you, yourself would like to see. In that case, a custom would be excellent way to get exactly what you want.

Unfortunately, it would not be with Relic as she only worked a couple times a few years ago, and has no plans to return.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Wrong Target"
Starring Alisha Adams and Allie James
Directed by JohnM

Note: Re-Encoded to 1920X1080HD

The hitman watches the schoolgirl as she walks through her room and turns right toward him. She gasps in surprise as he shoots her right in the left nipple. She sinks down as blood starts to seep out. He does not give her any time to comprehend what is happening and places another shot directly in her right nipple. She falls dead.

He spends time checking her out, stripping some of her clothes to showcase his handiwork. He eats her pussy for a bit before shooting her square on her venus mound.

He realizes now that he shot the wrong girl. It is her roommate he was supposes to kill. He fucked up and sits down on the bed, wallowing in his anger and frustration as the schoolgirl lie bleeding and head before him.

But he is in luck. Her roommate comes in, unaware of the man on her bed. She sets her bad down and turns just in time to received a shot right in her pussy. She starts to react, and he puts her down with a shot to the left, then right nipple. She collapses--dead.

Now his job is done. He strips her clothing enough to see his handiwork, then leaves.

The two schools girls like bloody and dead in their room.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Shooting X4 Nipples and 2 Pussy, Pussy Licking, Stripping, Body Views .

This movie presented in High Definition
1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

johnm@pkfstudios.com

consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Thank you for responding, John. Unfortunately, I'm broke; so there'll be no custom requests from me.

Your news about Relic not being in the business anymore has come as a bit of a gut punch, I must say!
Last edited by consigni on Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

consigni wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:48 pm Thank you for responding, John. Unfortunately, I'm broke; so there'll be no custom requests from me.

Your news about Relic not being in the business anymore has come as a bit of gut punch, I must say!
Well, it is more common than you think.
Industry models tend to last a year or two more. With some rare exceptions that have multi-year careers.
But local models, like Relic are more fleeting. They are not "in the business", so usually they are students, between employment, or just supplimenting a regular job. In Relics case, she had a very successful bartending gig, and while it was nice to make some good money for a day or work, it was not what she wanted to do. So, after a few gigs, she moved on.

While it might seem strange that someone would give up the chance to be nude for the purposes of fetish exploitation cinema, it is not everyones cup of tea and even when it is.....life sometimes is in the way....family, boyfriends, the nagging voice in ones head saying----"your doing what for money". :D

As far as custom....well, thats the thing. No production could be made off the $100-200 generated from a few sales. It costs thousands to pay for talent, contractors, location, etc. Heck, just to feed everyone on a day shoot is $100-200. So, customs are how shoots happen. And, buying the movies, even if they are not always perfect to your tastes, are what keeps the very basest of revenue coming in so I can keep the lights on and edit stuff. :-)

consigni

Post by consigni »

There is absolutely no question that I shall continue to purchase your movies, John, just as I have done since you first began putting them online. I'm glad that not everything you do is to my taste, by the way, as I simply couldn't afford to keep up.

Your name has always been a guaranteed stamp of quality.

I genuinely wish someone would offer you the funds to film a proper 1970's style schoolgirl giallo.
- This would be my custom dream project, if I had the money to give. -
Those multi-girl movies you shot years ago are still amongst my all time favourites in the fetish genre.

When a particular movie of yours appeals to my sensibilities, and I decide to download it, there is no question that it will be anything less than brilliantly well directed. You always deliver the goods, John!

p.s.

I could easily go on (interminably!), but perhaps I've inflated your ego quite sufficiently for one evening? LOL
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Ha ha. Thanks. Yes, I enjoy the praise from time to time!
I too have fantasies of what I could do with a lot of money. The 70's and up through mid-80's would be my style of choice.

JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

“Death For Dinner”
Starring Vienna Rose
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A young woman is at her new boyfriends house, excited that he is making her dinner. But death is on the menu as she does not realize he is a serial killer.

They get comfortable on the loveseat, and suddenly he attacks her, choking her to unconscious. He quickly gets his pretty stripped and starts exploring her warm young body. When he tried to go further with her, she regains consciousness. They struggle and she runs away. But soon, he has her back in his clutches, carries her back to the loveseat and wraps a cord around her neck. She puts up a good struggle, but is no match for his strength and experience at doing this.

Once she is dead, he takes his time, fucking her throat and then fucking her corpse until he cuts on her torso. He leaves her cooling on the loveseat while he goes to check on dinner.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Teenage/Young, Violence, Nudity, Hand Choke, Unconscious, Pussy Licking, Struggle, Carry, Garrote Strangle, Necro BJ, Necro Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

johnm@pkfstudios.com

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

“Nickey in Peril”
Starring Nickey Huntsman
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Nickey is setting in for a nap. A man enters her room, looking around. He has been stalking her for weeks, planning what to do to her. First, he decides to mess with her as she sleeps. But she wakes up, and instantly panics and tries to get away. But he is prepared. After he takes her down, he hogties her, then gags her. He leaves her to struggle while he looks around her fancy home.

When he comes back, he unties her and tosses her on the bed. He rips off her silk sleepwear and starts molesting her. She is in terror this whole time, having no idea what he wants...be she is beginning to figure out his motives as he accosts her sexy, shapely body. She knows she can get through this, and she will be stronger after it is over.

The man sexually assaults her, forcing her to suck his cock, then fucking her in multiple positions. He watched her for weeks as she got coffee across from where he was working on construction. He knew she would be perfect...and she was living up to his fantasies. When he was done, he hogtied her again, and then left her phone just out of reach so she could eventually get help---he would be long gone of course. He was leaving for the next town and job tonight.

She struggled, relieved that the rape was over. Humiliating and horrible, she got through it and would just have to add an extra day with her therapist. She was too busy to dwell and she would never tell her husband and family of course. She had an IPO for her new tech first to launch Monday.

Then the man returned. She was confused and at the same time, she knew, and went down the rabbit hole of panic as he got behind her and wrapped the cord around her neck. The last words she heard was something about how great of fuck she was. At least--there was that.

And he started the murder part. It was not initially part of his plan. But, fuck it. As he pulled tight, he cock got harder, so it must be the right thing to do. Her body tensed up, her face contorted and...her wide eyes even wider and mouth open with her tongue slipping out below the gag. This was so amazing. Her tight body gyrating against him...her cute legs and feet wiggling and spasming. She would sometimes buck her hips, showcasing her pussy and it made him want her more. After a while, the gag came out, but she did not have anything to say except for the guttural sounds of her dying.

Once dead, he removed the garrote and got to work on his new plan. Fucking her dead body. She was just as amazing in death as she was in life. Tight, still warm, and nice and slippery. He ploughed her for a while, building up and then spewing his hot semen all over her chest and big tits. He left the woman sprawled out on the bed for her family to discover.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Hogtie, Struggling, Humiliation Forced BJ, Forced Sex,Garrote Strangling, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

AND

johnm@pkfstudios.com

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

“Tonight's Girl”
Starring Lana Smalls
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

On a private island about 80 miles off the cost of Baja, there is an exclusive resort that only a select number of multi-billionaires have access to. And in this resort, there is a strip club, where men can pick girls they want for a special time in a back room. And it is in one of these back room, with jazz music casually playing through the walls, that a man waits for tonights girl.

You see, this is not a regular strip club where a man can get a special dance and maybe a little hand job on the side. No, this is a full service club where the customer is king and anything goes.

The girl enters. She is unaware of the freedom these exclusive billionaire clients have. Only, that she was recruited and vetted a week ago--mostly asking about friends and family, of which, she lacks. Then, wishing her off to this private island with promises of big paydays from rich clients. She figure she would be doing a lot of fucking and she was cool with that.

She started with a dance, but it quickly turned into a blowjob and before she knew it, she was on top of him, riding his cock and fantasizing about all the money she would leave with.

The girl was nice. He picked her out from the bunch because he liked her eyes and she reminded him just a but if his ex-wife, who was actually fucking him a bit with her lawyers. But no matter, he loved fucking her and he loved fucking this girl. Pounding her brains out--if she had any. He didn't care, but now he was ready for the next part....fucking killing her.

He wrapped the garrote around her neck. He had done it before, so he was well versed in the proper technique. This time, he kept his cock in her and felt it tighten as he strangled the poor girl. He cock engorged, pounding the skinny young things cunt, he felt her body lurching and rubbing him as he murdered her.

When he was don, he shifted her body on the couch, and tasted her juicy pussy before sticking his cock back in her and fucking her a bunch more until he came all over her pussy and belly. That was nice, but he had business to get to and left her sprawled out on the couch for the cleaners to take care of.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote Strangling, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views.

AND

johnm@pkfstudios.com