Black Nylons New Releases

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Black Nylons New Releases

Post by tommygun »

Thanks, guys... I'll give them a try!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Just got word that Gumroad is shutting down the Black Nylons and Rue Morgue stores.

Looks like the only way forward is through direct sales using PP. And who knows how long that will continue.
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tommy,

Are you getting shut out of Gumroad because of content or because you might be using the Stripe payment system?
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

tommygun wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:09 am Just got word that Gumroad is shutting down the Black Nylons and Rue Morgue stores.
Really sorry to read this. I posted the news on Cinemagore after reading your post on DD a few minutes ago, but your DD post didn't mention Rue Morgue was being closed as well. So, they are both being closed then?
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I didn't get a notice on Rue. It hasn't been as active lately, because I haven't posted new titles in a while. (Too busy in RL, unfortunately.). But I have to imagine that it will just be a matter of time until they catch up with Rue as well. I'll let you know when I know for sure. Thanks.

In the meantime, there have been a number of folks who have done a set of rush transactions and got in, even today. I was surprised that it was possible, but perhaps they are just slow to act on their decision. Who knows?

At the same time, I've done a couple of PP transactions from people who have emailed me directly. Maybe that will be more workable for folks because the alternatives are shutting down. When I'm ready to handle transactions quickly, I'll post the opportunity to get a free catalogue. And I'll also finish up one of the films that has been waiting for 6 months due to this time-consuming RL situation I've been dealing with.

Thanks for you interest and support!
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Is the problem:
1) Customers can't pay with Stripe, or
2) Gumroad can't pay you with Stripe?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Interesting... I think Stripe must be a major processor of credit card transactions for them. Effectively, GumRoad is just a middleman. So, when Stripe blackballs something, GumRoad could get left owing the producer, but not being able to collect from the payer, Stripe. Bottom line, when a credit card processor cuts someone off, it has the effect of shutting down all the credit card activity for that customer, and that's 100% of the business through GumRoad. Meantime, there are still a few transactions getting through. That's completely confusing!
---------------
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

tommygun wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:32 am Interesting... I think Stripe must be a major processor of credit card transactions for them. Effectively, GumRoad is just a middleman. So, when Stripe blackballs something, GumRoad could get left owing the producer, but not being able to collect from the payer, Stripe. Bottom line, when a credit card processor cuts someone off, it has the effect of shutting down all the credit card activity for that customer, and that's 100% of the business through GumRoad. Meantime, there are still a few transactions getting through. That's completely confusing!
It's ironic considering Stripe is headquartered in San Francisco, where they readily support all other forms of, shall we say, "unconventional" activity! Super soft on real crime and violence, too. People can walk, having committed real murders there! :shake:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Advocate/Ugine of Crime House/Dark Rooms has now got a new payment screen processor c/o Stripe. He doesn't seem to be having any problems with it and customers can order and download movies via that company.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

So sorry to hear this Tommygun. :( What is this world coming to...? It almost feels like there's an active effort to squash out this fetish industry. :(
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Unfortunately, we are small potatoes in the GumRoad world. I'm not sure they have even bothered looking for a solution to this problem... Just shut us all down and move on...
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

My dealings with Gumroad do not involve Stripe (or this kind of material). I get direct deposits the old fashion way like having a paycheck arrive via direct deposit. Last I checked, Gumroad uses Stripe (boo), PayPal (boo) or direct deposit to pay store owners. The people being cut off appear to be Stripe users, but that isn't completely clear.

It seems to me that if you want to sell this community's style of videos on Gumroad, it might be wise to:
1) Give the store a non-descriptive title (eg Morgan Road Products)
2) Use a bland photo with an ID number for each product and an unrevealing description
3) Employ the direct deposit option
4) Do your descriptive fetish photos and text advertising on the community's forums and tell customers which product number to order when they visit the Gumroad store.
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Max,

I think your ideas are good and logical but it's not a good way to run a business, thinking that you may be cut off anytime.
it's a good concept what you mention, advertising low key, but it doesn't take much for them to find out. I got booted off of paypal about 2 months after joining. ( I didn't mind that much paypal charges too much IMOP)
Tommy is very luck to have survived so long with them.

You may have something about direct deposits but it's hard to know. That stuff is typically done via a bank. And although I can't verify it, Stripe is going to handle all credit card transactions and most of the payments would be. (Except for paypal who has a similar policy to Stripe)
So Gumroad is beholden to Stripe in order to receive payments.

Not ideal at all unfortunately.
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Max is right about looking bland and innocuous. I need to redo a number of listings, although I tried never to be too blatant about anything. And I'm thinking of upgrading my catalogue so that folks who are interested can get that. None of this makes it easier for either the customer or us, however. It is all getting to be too much work, I fear.

Haven't had much business from PowerShopz with Bitcoin, but a couple of folks began to use that system this week.
---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:11 pm I think your ideas are good and logical but it's not a good way to run a business, thinking that you may be cut off anytime.
It's not the way I WANT to run a business, but if you are going to be in this business, you have to find ways to survive, and in some cases, to stay under the radar. Payment problems have been an issue for several years now, and the morality police keep making things more difficult.