Black Nylons New Releases

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Black Nylons New Releases

Post by tommygun »

Totally agree, Max.

John's also right that this is no way to run a business, but I guess the reality is that we aren't "a business" in the normal sense. We have to take make do with whatever services we can find. But it gets more tedious and time consuming with each change. I'll have to evaluate how it's working in a couple of months.
---------------
Credit Cards, Crypto, CashApp: PowerShopz
(You must set up "Powercoinz" during checkout on a SATURDAY or SUNDAY to open on-going credit card account!)
Easy Purchase: PayPal price to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com with a separate email listing titles desired. Or set up account: Regular catalog updates. 10% extra credit for $50+
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

New GumRoad Listing Format!

New GunFun Production!

As you know, GumRoad has taken a strong stance against fetish content thanks to the credit card processor Stripe. They restricted the Black Nylons site for a while, but then allowed sales to resume for some reason after I answered all the questions they sent. At the same time, they DID effectively shut down the Rue Morgue store. So, hoping that the lower sales rate on my work doesn't trip some threshold trigger, I've decided to work the GumRoad store with a less provocative approach.

It's called Reel Memories. The only pictures on the GumRoad store will be the title announcement slide,Image
such as this one for the new gunfun offering, "Shooting Scarlet"

At any time you can download a free July 2024 catalogue at the GumRoad store by searching for the key word Catalogue, and that will have a number of the pictures you'd like to see on any title before you buy.

Here is the full set of pictures from "Shooting Scarlet." The clip has five different quick shooting scenarios involving Scarlet Amber and Lacey Blaze. Each has shooting special effects, but no wound make-up or blood. Plus, there are outtakes, including the full footage from the five takes on "Last Laughs" that show the process of getting the reactions and falls for the girls just right. I

Assuming this new approach will work for many of our clients, the next production to be released is "Jury 2024," a reprise of the famous "I, the Jury" scenes starring Amanda Foxx and Stella Stone.

A system involving the purchase of Credits from a recast GumRoad store for Rue Morgue is being developed as well.

Thanks for you patience and support! Let me know if you've got any questions or comments. Sorry this is inherently more confusing that the simple store we used to offer!
---------------
(You must set up "Powercoinz" during checkout on a SATURDAY or SUNDAY to open on-going credit card account!)
Easy Purchase: PayPal price to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com with a separate email listing titles desired. Or set up account: Regular catalog updates. 10% extra credit for $50+
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

The ladies look very sexy ..

Hope this idea works out 4 you .. Letting us see YES has what we are interested in.
While NOT showing that content in the store as well.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Well, that didn't last long. Perhaps because I put up the new GunFun clip, something triggered another review of the Black Nylons site by GumRoad and they have suspended it, essentially, permanently.

At this point, I'm thinking that the only effective approach is going to be something with PayPal payments and sending links to clips. The good news is that I can combine the Rue and Black Nylons stuff in new SET of catalogues exclusively for Shooting clips, Strangling/Hanging, and so on.

The bad news is that someone would have to do a PayPal transfer and could not immediately download the clip. I'm not sure whether it is worth the trouble to set this up or if people would use such a system.

But I do have some interesting new clips that I've begun to edit once again, so perhaps there would be some interest.
---------------
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Yes please. Very interested to see more Black Nylons clips, naked shooting with blood and death stares!
Wemmick
What is your main fetish?: Explicit, oldest death fetish films.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about death fetish fantasy stories
Referral: A friend I met in Discord.

Post by Wemmick »

I have bought lots of movies from PKF studios for many years, using PP to send money, letting John put me and the credit on a spreadsheet, and downloading the file when he is awake and sends me the link.

The pros: the sole intermediary is PPal. A small price rebate from the producer.
The small cons:
I need to wait for a few days at least to get the movie (the producer who is very "client oriented" always tell people on his site when he is away and unavailable). I do not mind. I am very patient.
I need to manage the operations on a spreadsheet too.

I guess there will be commissions from any middle party - even between banks - so I believe it is yet the safest and the " least worst" 😅 mean (client PPal to the prod) to do transactions.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Thanks for these comments and sharing your experience. I'm sure it will alleviate any concerns folks might have. And as you say, I think that John/PKF have done a great job with the PP alternative. In fact, I've used it for "Private Collection" option as well. The only drawback is that it isn't "instant downloading," but generally it is less than an hour or two.

So, I'm now offering a "Pre-Funded Account" option, where a client can put in the price of a single clip, or can save the hassle and put in $50 or $100. I'll keep the client's account in my data base, and the system has worked well for some time.

Promos for new clips will be here and on the DD boards, and clients can get catalogues free of charge at any time by emailing blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com.

My soon-to-be released clip with Amanda Foxx doing her nude victim thing, and Stella Stone in the naked Charlotte role, clutching her penetrated belly as she moans in pain, then jerking from three extra shots, in a pretty explicit remake of "I, the Jury" will give folks a chance to try the payment options out, I hope!

I appreciate your taking time to post this!

/tg
---------------
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

Sooo how does one make purchases right now?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

At the moment, there are two immediately available options:

1. All the more recent clips are up on Powershopz. The service is excellent. The only drawback is that they can only take crypto and cash app payments.

2. For ANY Black Nylons or Rue Morgue or Grey Panthers clip at any time, you can PP the price to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com. (Or you can PP a larger amount to set up an account, and you'll get an extra amount of credit.). Email the desired title to BNF at the same time you set up the PP. The film will be returned via a link as quick as possible, usually within a couple of hours.

3. In addition, Powershopz are working on a new instant credit card "credits" system. At the moment, however, you can only use this new facility on Saturdays and Sundays as they are easing into this system under the radar.

4. The work on a GumRoad alternative continues.

The newest film, "I, the Jury 2024" will be released today!
---------------
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

Is shooting scarlet available?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Yes, it is...

Drop me a note and we'll get you set up!

/tg

blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

New Release!

"I, the Jury 2024" is available!

It's the time-honored Mike Hammer story, with Amanda Foxx getting eliminated as a loose end and Stella Stone doing fantastic job seducing Mike in her effort to get rid of him as well. Doesn't quite wind up as she thought it would.

Ordering is still somewhat complicated, but you can pre-fund an account with PP to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com for the $17 price, or $50 or $100 to save time the next time (and get a 10% added credit). A link to the film will be sent by email as soon as possible. And you can use the money for any film in the Rue and Black Nylons catalogues at any time.

Or you can get an immediate download at Powershopz using crypto or a cash app.

A special credit card option is also now available, but you have to write to blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com for details for the time being.

---------------
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tommy,
Looks like you shot Charlotte right through the belly button. :lol: :lol: I look forward to seeing the video and the outtakes. I’ll be placing my order today with the PP option. How will you know where to send the download link?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

The PP order comes with a reference to the email of the sender. But if you'd like it to another email address than the one set up in PP, then just drop me a separate email with that information. The PP notice comes in very quickly, fortunately.

Hope you enjoy it! Shooting her in the belly button was good fun.

Thanks for the support!

/tom
---------------
Phoenix11
What is your main fetish?: Shooting, Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: To engage with those of similar ilk
Referral: Deadskirts.com and Black Nylons

Post by Phoenix11 »

For the benefit of those that are concerned about pre-paying, I have been a member of Black Nylons Films Private Collection since TommyGunn first set it up. It/he has worked very well over the years and I have purchased almost all of his clips. Occasionally there has been a hiccup sending to my primary address but a quick email, and sending to my secondary address, has resulted in a successful outcome; very promptly, I might add.

As for the latest clip, I think it is excellent. Amanda Foxx is absolutely cracking in this one. Particularly for belly shooting fans, as I am, this clip is highly recommended. TommyGunn's editing, especially over the last few clips, is top notch.

To Tommy and Black Nylon Films: another superb offering and I look forward to your next.