Sexy Latin Amazon - BLOG

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Sexy Latin Amazon - BLOG

Post by SLA »

Hello everyone, Mayra Divine greets you and in recent times I am in charge of the social networks & sales of Sexy Latin Amazon ...

I thought it would be necessary to inform you that I am including weekly content to the blog, to be more exact, I will post 3 times a week, maybe you can comment on each entry, you can enter the blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com and review some things that They cannot be seen on the website www.sexylatinamazon.com
In short, I want to say that you will have the blog to know a little more about Sexy Latin Amazon.

here I leave the blog with the most recent posts.

Greetings and love to all.
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Re: Sexy Latin Amazon - BLOG

Post by SLA »

I have a new update on the blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

This time giving prominence to Kidnapping 1
Some new photographs that were not published.
enjoy the trailer and you can download the video on our website or directly from the blog through pay pal or credit / debit cards
Greetings
Mayra Divine

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

What would you do if you found your boyfriend cheating?

many things can happen, I invite you to take a look at the blog
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

INFIDEL GIRL

Romance, disengages, clashes with guns, knives, dramatic deaths.Image
SLA

Post by SLA »

A new post, but this time .. we have the new SLA premiere called

FUGITIVE

https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... itive.html

SLA

Post by SLA »

SLA

Post by SLA »

Infiltrated Agents

Here we leave some photographs of this recent chapter.
in the office!
these girls are at full throttle!
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... gents.html

SLA

Post by SLA »

The latest news on SLA ..
go to the blog, to find out about new releases.
we are working continuously.

Behind the scenes of: THE INTERROGATION

THE LAST SHOWER - New Video

Mortal Resistance - New video

Revenge of a sister making off

SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello hello everyone! šŸ˜Š I wish you are very well ā¤ļø I take this opportunity to tell you the latest posts on our blog ... and the most recent is new pictures of Juliette šŸ˜ You can see more details of this post on the blog.
Tell us what role would you give to this beautiful actress from SLA.
Blog:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/?m=1

YouTube Video - Juliette

SLA

New photos of Raid on the fortress

Post by SLA »

Hi everyone
I share some photographs of Raid on the fortress, you can save them on your computer.

Mayra Divine
Ps.
to see the photos, go to the blog
here:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... -raid.html

SLA

Post by SLA »

Hi everybody how are you!
I bring you new news from SLA WEBSERIES

Yesterday we published our most recent chapter.
Is named.
THE REVENGE OF A SISTER

And I want to comment that ... I particularly liked this new chapter.
When the foxxys send their ally on a dangerous new mission, she must go to the Valkyrie army base.
But unfortunately things get complicated before fulfilling her mission, she is trapped and her life is in danger of death.
go dead?
or is rescued by her twin sister!
Are the Valkyries going to allow it?
There are many valkyries casualties, deaths in action.

Do you want to see more photos of this chapter?

follow our blog.

www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feetā€¦. I love too the todayā€™s women soldiersā€¦
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Mayra,
Long time I didnā€™t write to you ;-)

I saw on your blog very beautiful photos of Juliette and a new actress (Yurimar) I think with gun and pets. They seem Valkiries ready to assault an enemy building ā€¦. Am I right ?
Is it one of your future productions ?

They are gorgeousā€¦. Looking these images, I canā€™t stop to think at the feelings of a young woman participating for the first time in a combatā€¦. I hope if it is the case that the experienced Juliette has well supported her young camarade during the combatsā€¦. ;-)

Thank you Dear Mayra for all these beautiful productionsā€¦
And thank you to all the brave young soldiers from Lima :X

Bernard
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: ā†‘Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:14 am Hello Dear Mayra,
Long time I didnā€™t write to you ;-)

I saw on your blog very beautiful photos of Juliette and a new actress (Yurimar) I think with gun and pets. They seem Valkiries ready to assault an enemy building ā€¦. Am I right ?
Is it one of your future productions ?

They are gorgeousā€¦. Looking these images, I canā€™t stop to think at the feelings of a young woman participating for the first time in a combatā€¦. I hope if it is the case that the experienced Juliette has well supported her young camarade during the combatsā€¦. ;-)

Thank you Dear Mayra for all these beautiful productionsā€¦
And thank you to all the brave young soldiers from Lima :X

Bernard
My dear friend, it is always good to hear from you.

Indeed, Yurimar is one of our newest and most recent actresses, she is already playing her role for the SLA lens. :pc:
in a short time we will be uploading the first video with this new Latin beauty.

Mayra Divine
SLA

SLA CUSTOMS

Post by SLA »

It is a pleasure for us to develop videos for our clients and that they are satisfied. Thank you for trusting in SLA and also thank you for the qualification that you put to our work. I thought it was good to share it with you. :love:

Mayra Divine

SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEO: :pc:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... ge-of.html

:clap:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feetā€¦. I love too the todayā€™s women soldiersā€¦
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hi Mayra,
Good to see these very good comments on this customer video.
I want to confirm the words of your client.
I had the occasion to develop stories like Ā«Ā The Fate of a BodyguardĀ Ā», Ā«Ā The FugitiveĀ Ā» and give some ideas for Ā«Ā The Defeat of a QueenĀ Ā» and I was always surprised to see how you and your team understand the spirit of my script. You're always transcending my storiesā€¦
Thank you for this ā˜ŗļø
BC
SLA

Post by SLA »

BCharco wrote: ā†‘Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:01 am Hi Mayra,
Good to see these very good comments on this customer video.
I want to confirm the words of your client.
I had the occasion to develop stories like Ā«Ā The Fate of a BodyguardĀ Ā», Ā«Ā The FugitiveĀ Ā» and give some ideas for Ā«Ā The Defeat of a QueenĀ Ā» and I was always surprised to see how you and your team understand the spirit of my script. You're always transcending my storiesā€¦
Thank you for this ā˜ŗļø
BC
Thank you friend, in fact the entire production team is grateful to clients like you, thank you for that preference and for the moral support you give us.

a huge hug from a distance.

Mayra Divine