Wild Stories Studio

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Wild Stories Studio

Post by indiefilmfan »

WS-backgr900.png
WS-backgr900.png (276.36 KiB) Viewed 27061 times
Hello, and welcome to the new Wild Stories thread, where we will post video releases, special custom offers, and other news about what's going on over at Wild Stories Studio! :D :D :D
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Wild Stories Studio

Post by xj900uk »

Are you reviewing Antony's movie material on a regular basis, mr Film Fan? There sure is a wealthy treasure trove of material in there to look at!
I've made quite a few with him, and we are planning to shoot another one together once the weather and lighting is suitable for our 'little production'
indiefilmfan

"Murderbot"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Here's a cool new vid for you catsuit lovers! This vid is quite different from the norm, and it features the lovely green-eyed Selena in a really cool looking futuristic catsuit. And man does she ever fill it out nicely! She's a human who has been supplemented with artificial body parts and she possesses enhanced abilities. One tough heroine. But.....

She wakes up in an unknown place handcuffed to a pipe and must try and figure out how to escape. She spots an archaic weapon nearby and manages to free herself, but will she be able to escape the futuristic laser autocannons that scan the area? Tune in to find out! :eek:

murderbot-prw.jpg
murderbot-prw.jpg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_10.png (1.95 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_13.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_14.png
Screenshot_14.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_15.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_18.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_19.png (2.95 MiB) Viewed 27039 times
Coming in at 12 minutes, this flick should really appeal to both catsuit lovers and sci-fi fans. The usual stellar camerawork from Antony focuses on our heroine the ENTIRE time, so you'll get your fill of her in that fancy suit! And the laser/power beam effects look pretty cool, too! :approve:

Fetish elements: Female in peril, catsuit, handcuffed, unconscious, lasers, power beams, body shots, female shooting gun, death stare, body camera panning

This vid, and all the rest of our extensive catalogue can be found at our nice, modern site: https://wildstories.net/ or at www.nicheclips.com.

Wild Stories has also now set up a patreon store here: https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

You can simply go there, pick a plan with the $ amount you want and subscribe with your C.C. As soon as you complete your transaction, remember to CANCEL your subscription, thereby keeping it from becoming a recurring payment.

This has essentially funded your account. Now you simply send an email to: wildstories.studio@gmail.com and let us know what vids you would like to buy.

Wild Stories also offers fantastic deals on custom films made just to your tastes, featuring a choice from a variety of beautiful models. Stop by the website to see the current list of available models waiting to make your dreams come true!
indiefilmfan

Re: vid postings

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hey XJ, yes, I shall post every one I can get my hands on! This forum has gone far too long without a dedicated Wild Stories thread! :D
indiefilmfan

Special Custom Offer!

Post by indiefilmfan »

OK folks, the message below is straight from the boss and super limited, so you might want to act before this train leaves the station! :eek:

"Hello everybody!

I offer for your attention a unique opportunity - shooting 5 simple custom scenes with our beautiful professional actress Zlata and a male actor, for just $170!!!
Zlata_4(1).jpg
Zlata_4(1).jpg (195.31 KiB) Viewed 27026 times
Location - photo studio, interior - loft.

Simple scenes are scenes that do not require much time for shooting and editing, and also do not require additional purchase of props and clothes.

The offer is valid only until October 26.
Hurry up to take advantage of the unique super offer!"

Contact me directly at: wildstories.studio@gmail.com

Also our patreon site: http://patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Oh golly gosh, Indie Film Fan. I will certainly be interested in taking up the offer - can you please pass on my interest to Antony? He knows who I am and we have worked before on a few projects. Or get him to drop me a line privately.
indiefilmfan

Re: custom special

Post by indiefilmfan »

LOL, if I recall correctly, it was you who actually turned me on to Antony's work a while back. So something tells me you have corresponded with him many more times than I have! :lol2: But in any case, I just sent him an email regarding your request.
Cheers!
xj900uk

Re: custom special

Post by xj900uk »

indiefilmfan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:40 pm LOL, if I recall correctly, it was you who actually turned me on to Antony's work a while back. So something tells me you have corresponded with him many more times than I have! :lol2: But in any case, I just sent him an email regarding your request.
Cheers!
Yeah Indie Film Fan, maybe I did point you at him a while back! :yes:

I also sent Antony an Email and he responded overnight, so looks like you already have one customer for your Zlata special offer! I have a nice little scenario/set-up that he can use just perfectly.
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

I have been waiting for nearly 9-10 days to get approved on the website i still cant log-in to their website because they still didnt respond my activation mail :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
indiefilmfan

Re: site access

Post by indiefilmfan »

Belly, I will send him an email about that right now. Not sure what's going on there.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:40 am WS-backgr900.png

Hello, and welcome to the new Wild Stories thread, where we will post video releases, special custom offers, and other news about what's going on over at Wild Stories Studio! :D :D :D
Nice to see this! I miss being able to see announcements on DA.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Murderbot"

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:11 pm Here's a cool new vid for you catsuit lovers! This vid is quite different from the norm, and it features the lovely green-eyed Selena in a really cool looking futuristic catsuit. And man does she ever fill it out nicely! She's a human who has been supplemented with artificial body parts and she possesses enhanced abilities. One tough heroine. But.....

She wakes up in an unknown place handcuffed to a pipe and must try and figure out how to escape. She spots an archaic weapon nearby and manages to free herself, but will she be able to escape the futuristic laser autocannons that scan the area? Tune in to find out! :eek:

murderbot-prw.jpg

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

Coming in at 12 minutes, this flick should really appeal to both catsuit lovers and sci-fi fans. The usual stellar camerawork from Antony focuses on our heroine the ENTIRE time, so you'll get your fill of her in that fancy suit! And the laser/power beam effects look pretty cool, too! :approve:

Fetish elements: Female in peril, catsuit, handcuffed, unconscious, lasers, power beams, body shots, female shooting gun, death stare, body camera panning

This vid, and all the rest of our extensive catalogue can be found at our nice, modern site: https://wildstories.net/ or at www.nicheclips.com.

Wild Stories has also now set up a patreon store here: https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

You can simply go there, pick a plan with the $ amount you want and subscribe with your C.C. As soon as you complete your transaction, remember to CANCEL your subscription, thereby keeping it from becoming a recurring payment.

This has essentially funded your account. Now you simply send an email to: wildstories.studio@gmail.com and let us know what vids you would like to buy.

Wild Stories also offers fantastic deals on custom films made just to your tastes, featuring a choice from a variety of beautiful models. Stop by the website to see the current list of available models waiting to make your dreams come true!
Selena is outstanding! Drop-dead gorgeous and she always dies well! If she only did topless... *sigh* ;-)
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Hello everyone!

Thank you Indiefilmfan for opening and leading my thread, this is a great help from you!
And thanks to the FF administrators for allowing us to open this thread!

Hello xj900uk!
Thank you for being interested in my offer!

Hello ilovebellyshooting
write to me, please, by email or in PM under what name and with what email you registered on the site. Apparently I missed something.

Hello SSkykingDA
DA just deleted my account, I didn't have time to tell my subscribers anything.
It's a pity, because there were more than a thousand of them.
I have now reopened the account on DA as AntonyFFF, but now I will have to carefully choose the materials to post there.
As for Selena, she doesn't work topless.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

AntonFr wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:18 am Hello everyone!

Thank you Indiefilmfan for opening and leading my thread, this is a great help from you!
And thanks to the FF administrators for allowing us to open this thread!

Hello xj900uk!
Thank you for being interested in my offer!

Hello ilovebellyshooting
write to me, please, by email or in PM under what name and with what email you registered on the site. Apparently I missed something.

Hello SSkykingDA
DA just deleted my account, I didn't have time to tell my subscribers anything.
It's a pity, because there were more than a thousand of them.
I have now reopened the account on DA as AntonyFFF, but now I will have to carefully choose the materials to post there.
As for Selena, she doesn't work topless.
Yes, I know. It's too bad. I'm sure they'd be a sight to behold! She's probably the best strangle-victim you have. Angry Boss is still one of my all-time favorites!
indiefilmfan

"Business Competitors"

Post by indiefilmfan »

business-competit-prw.jpg
business-competit-prw.jpg (108.75 KiB) Viewed 25908 times
Nicole and Natalie star in "Business Competitors," a 19 minute custom featuring the 2 lovely ladies dressed in very nice business attire, including coats, skirts, nylons, and garter belts. There are a bunch of different scenes where they alternate roles back and forth with one killing the other.

Some are lengthy strangulations with a nylon, some are shootings (digital impact effects only). After each death, the killer drags the body across the floor into the next room, where she is left on display with her breasts exposed and her skirt up, revealing her undergarments. (There is considerable attention to detail spent on this) :yes:

Multiple camera angles then capture our victims in their final state of beauty. Have a look:
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (2.51 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_17.png
Screenshot_17.png (3.41 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_20.png (3.4 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_23.png
Screenshot_23.png (2.74 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_25.png
Screenshot_25.png (2.95 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_27.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_28.png
Screenshot_28.png (2.78 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_29.png
Screenshot_29.png (2.65 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_31.png
Screenshot_31.png (3.24 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Screenshot_33.png
Screenshot_33.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 25908 times
Fetish elements: Women killed dressed in business attire, shooting, strangling, bodies dragged, breasts exposed, upskirt views, begging for life.

Wild Stories also offers fantastic deals on custom films made just to your tastes, like the movie above, featuring a choice from a variety of beautiful models. Stop by the website to see the current list of available models waiting to make your dreams come true!