Wild Stories Studio

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: Wild Stories Studio

Post by denis »

I liked the scene or Eseniya dance. It must be said that she is sexy :excited: :clap:

J'ai bien aimé la scène ou Eseniya dance. Il faut dire quelle est sexy :excited: :clap:
mmm

Post by mmm »

Will Eseniya be topless in next movies ???
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

mmm wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:31 am Will Eseniya be topless in next movies ???
Per their website, sadly, she does not work topless. :cry:
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

denis, Esenia is not only a professional actress, but also a dancer, she does it really well.

And, unfortunately, she doesn't work topless. :roll:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

what a shame :razz:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

AntonFr wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:24 am denis, Esenia is not only a professional actress, but also a dancer, she does it really well.

And, unfortunately, she doesn't work topless. :roll:
She doesn't have to go topless to be unbelievably sexy. I think being a dancer helps, her body language and the way she effortlessly and weightlessly flits about the room works so well. :love:
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:41 pm

She doesn't have to go topless to be unbelievably sexy. I think being a dancer helps, her body language and the way she effortlessly and weightlessly flits about the room works so well. :love:
:X
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

AntonFr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:39 pm
xj900uk wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:41 pm

:X
Please tell her I said that, Antony!
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Action Scenes Mix is outstanding, glad I got it, after being a bit undecided. Marianne and Eseniya are outstanding. I actually didn't care for the dance scene; thought it was kind of silly, but all the other scenes, where the ladies are dangerous with their guns, spies or assassins, are terrific. Outfits, acting, body positions and camerawork were excellent, and the ladies are beautiful. In one scene, a closeup of Marianne makes her look like Marilyn Monroe! :clap: :clap:
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Yes, of course, xj900uk, I will tell Eseniya this when we meet!

hey hey 522022,
thank you for your purchase and for posting your opinion here! Maybe someone will like Eseniya's dance when bullets hit her.
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Hello everybody!

There are less than two days left to purchase the photo set of November - "The Plush Killer 3" with Juliya, for just $5!

Support me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

Subscribe and keep your subscription to receive new photo sets of Wild Stories magazine monthly for just $5!

Learn about new videos of Wild Stories, get a photo set of the month and photos from shooting, for just $5 per month!

Thank you!
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

I present to your attention a new custom video – "Selena expended in white cotton panties".

https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=150
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

AntonFr wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:03 pm I present to your attention a new custom video – "Selena expended in white cotton panties".

https://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=150
Love your clips. Selena is awesome and a beautiful death stare. I really like how the assassin drags the dead beauty away after, especially in your clips where the victim is wearing stockings, really sexy skirt/dress rolling up to reveal stockings and panties!! Great content 👍👍
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Thank you for your feedback and your opinion, dunnie1!
I'm glad you like the video with Selena, I also like how she does it!
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas!

There are several days left to purchase the photo set of December - "Christmas gift" with Victoria, for just $5!

Support me on Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

Subscribe and keep your subscription to receive new photo sets of Wild Stories magazine monthly for just $5!

Learn about new videos of Wild Stories, get a photo set of the month and photos from shooting, for just $5 per month!

Thank you!