Wild Stories Studio

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Business Competitors"

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:26 am business-competit-prw.jpg

Nicole and Natalie star in "Business Competitors," a 19 minute custom featuring the 2 lovely ladies dressed in very nice business attire, including coats, skirts, nylons, and garter belts. There are a bunch of different scenes where they alternate roles back and forth with one killing the other.

Some are lengthy strangulations with a nylon, some are shootings (digital impact effects only). After each death, the killer drags the body across the floor into the next room, where she is left on display with her breasts exposed and her skirt up, revealing her undergarments. (There is considerable attention to detail spent on this) :yes:

Multiple camera angles then capture our victims in their final state of beauty. Have a look:

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_31.png

Screenshot_33.png

Fetish elements: Women killed dressed in business attire, shooting, strangling, bodies dragged, breasts exposed, upskirt views, begging for life.

This vid, and all the rest of our extensive catalogue can be found at our nice, modern site: https://wildstories.net/ or at www.nicheclips.com.

Wild Stories has also now set up a patreon store here: https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

You can simply go there, pick a plan with the $ amount you want and subscribe with your C.C. As soon as you complete your transaction, remember to CANCEL your subscription, thereby keeping it from becoming a recurring payment.

This has essentially funded your account. Now you simply send an email to: wildstories.studio@gmail.com and let us know what vids you would like to buy.

Wild Stories also offers fantastic deals on custom films made just to your tastes, like the movie above, featuring a choice from a variety of beautiful models. Stop by the website to see the current list of available models waiting to make your dreams come true!
I always appreciate your body drags! I often see other studios waste great drag opportunities by dragging the babe by her wrists or underarms. Anytime a beautiful body in a dress or skirt needs to be dragged, it should always be feet-first so that the hem can be dragged up around her waist! :clap:

Also, I particularly love both strangle scenes. Two very sexy women killing and being killed, what's not to love?
AntonFr

Re: Wild Stories Studio

Post by AntonFr »

SSkykingDA, thank you for your comment!
I'm glad you like the scenes from "Business competitors". This is a custom video and we were completely focused on performing the customer's scenario. It's completely his idea.

And of course, thank you indiefilmfan for posting this material and keeping this thread!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well, Antony, you have produced and photographed some excellent material over the past few years, so he's got a treasure trove of your movies to review and post up some stills from over the next few weeks or so whilst you and your harem of actresses take your enforced break.
At least you and I will be able to squeeze in one more before the end of the month, although sadly I guess our 'Rain on the Window' movie will have to be postponed, probably until next year now. :frown:
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

"Hitwoman Scenes"

Post by indiefilmfan »

hitwoman-scenes-prw.jpg
hitwoman-scenes-prw.jpg (84.59 KiB) Viewed 10025 times
Hello! Here's a vid for shooting fans of beautiful women in fishnet stockings, skimpy, white, one-piece bathing suits, belts, and high heels! This was a custom shoot with very specific guidelines.

Starring: Selena, Milana, Sophie and Agneta. Run time: 19 minutes

There are six scenes featuring Sophie as the hitwoman in a black bodysuit with fishnets and high heels.

The scenes feature digital effects only, including laser shots in the last scene. The customer was very happy with this custom, and we invite you to see why...
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (2.69 MiB) Viewed 10024 times
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_6.png (2.99 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (3.32 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_11.png (2.95 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_18.png (2.81 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_27.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_29.png
Screenshot_29.png (2.79 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_30.png
Screenshot_30.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Screenshot_33.png
Screenshot_33.png (3.5 MiB) Viewed 10023 times
Fetish elements include: shooting scenes, laser gun shooting, small silenced pistol, laser pistol (Star Trek prop), constant laser beam, shots at the chest, belly and back, shot through three bodies, shots at point blank, control shots; emotional acting of the actresses, checking for pulse, a lot of beautiful body panoramas, digital blood effects, laser hits; outfits of targets: drop earrings, choker necklaces, bracelets (on both wrists), white fishnets, white swimsuits, white heels; outfit of hitwoman: black fishnet jumpsuit, black bodysuit, black heels.

This vid, and all the rest of our extensive catalogue can be found at our nice, modern site: https://wildstories.net/ or at www.nicheclips.com.

Wild Stories has also now set up a patreon store here: https://www.patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio

You can simply go there, pick a plan with the $ amount you want and subscribe with your C.C. As soon as you complete your transaction, remember to CANCEL your subscription, thereby keeping it from becoming a recurring payment.

This has essentially funded your account. Now you simply send an email to: wildstories.studio@gmail.com and let us know what vids you would like to buy.

Wild Stories also offers fantastic deals on custom films made just to your tastes, like the movie above, featuring a choice from a variety of beautiful models. Stop by the website to see the current list of available models waiting to make your dreams come true!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Hello xj900uk!

We shot a great video at the end of October.
"Rain on the window" will be filmed when it's convenient for you, especially since the rain outside the window will continue here until next May. )

Hello Indie!

Thank you for posting "Hitwoman scenes"!
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

AntonFr wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:53 am Hello xj900uk!

We shot a great video at the end of October.
"Rain on the window" will be filmed when it's convenient for you, especially since the rain outside the window will continue here until next May. )

Hello Indie!

Thank you for posting "Hitwoman scenes"!
Hiya Antony! Glad the shoot/video filming went well at the end of October.
Say, you are able to shoot 'Rain on the Window' this winter, are you? I thought that having to go in to lockdown where you are live and work would stop anything like that happening until the restrictions were lifted?
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

The video is superb, I liked it very much :clap:

La vidéo est superbe moi je l'ai bien aimé :clap:
indiefilmfan

"Anger Management" video now available!

Post by indiefilmfan »

anger-management-prw.jpg
anger-management-prw.jpg (78.16 KiB) Viewed 9222 times

Greetings all! If you scroll up this thread, you will find an offer that was made about 2 weeks ago to shoot a simple 5 scene custom with Zlata for $170. This vid is one customer's request for that offer.

It is 512 mb, runs 13 min., and features 5 scenes involving hitman Alex vs. the lovely Zlata. A nylon strangling, a poisoning, a headshot, a pillow smothering, and an attempted stabbing where Zlata gets the drop on the hitman instead...

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (2.72 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_5.png (2.85 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (2.52 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_9.png (3.09 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_12.png (2.95 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_13.png (3.27 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_15.png (3.07 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_17.png
Screenshot_17.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_18.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_19.png (2.23 MiB) Viewed 9222 times
Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_20.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 9222 times

Fetish elements:

- different action scenes,

- shots, head shot,

- poisoning, suffocation, strangulation,

- gun with silencer, knife,

- emotional reactions and acting of the actors,

- death stare,

- a lot of beautiful body panoramas,

- digital blood effects,

- red dress, pantyhose, high heels.

This clip can be purchased through http://patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio or at www.nicheclips.com.

If you are interested in requesting your own custom like the one above, keep your eye on this thread for special offers!

And as always, thanks for your support!!
Last edited by indiefilmfan on Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Anger Management" video released

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:54 am anger-management-prw.jpg

Greetings all! If you scroll up this thread, you will find an offer that was made about 2 weeks ago to shoot a simple 5 scene custom with Zlata for $170. This vid is one customer's request for that offer.

It is 512 mb, runs 13 min., and features 5 scenes involving hitman Alex vs. the lovely Zlata. A nylon strangling, a poisoning, a headshot, a pillow smothering, and an attempted stabbing where Zlata gets the drop on the hitman instead...

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

Fetish elements:

- different action scenes,

- shots, head shot,

- poisoning, suffocation, strangulation,

- gun with silencer, knife,

- emotional reactions and acting of the actors,

- death stare,

- a lot of beautiful body panoramas,

- digital blood effects,

- red dress, pantyhose, high heels.

This clip can be purchased through http://patreon.com/wildstoriesstudio or at www.nicheclips.com.

If you are interested in requesting your own custom like the one above, keep your eye on this thread for special offers!

And as always, thanks for your support!!
Those LEGS! :love:
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Well, what did you think of it, people? Sky King and Indie Film Fan? Did you like it?
Antony from Wild Stories came to me with the offer as he had a spare pre-bookoed slot to fill before the end of October and all sorts of new anti-Covid restrictiosn came down, and I had a couple of hours to think up a number os short linking scenes with a common theme running through them, then get a shooting script to Antony.
Phew! Actually it turned out all right despite the restrictions, Antony is a fantastic photographer when it comes to the female form, and I am pretty pleased with the end result! :clap:
Oh, and what idiot would bring a knife to a gun fight??
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 pm Well, what did you think of it, people? Sky King and Indie Film Fan? Did you like it?
Antony from Wild Stories came to me with the offer as he had a spare pre-bookoed slot to fill before the end of October and all sorts of new anti-Covid restrictiosn came down, and I had a couple of hours to think up a number os short linking scenes with a common theme running through them, then get a shooting script to Antony.
Phew! Actually it turned out all right despite the restrictions, Antony is a fantastic photographer when it comes to the female form, and I am pretty pleased with the end result! :clap:
Oh, and what idiot would bring a knife to a gun fight??
The stills absolutely look awesome. I've ordered the video and will say more once I've viewed it.
indiefilmfan

Re: "Anger Management"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hey XJ, I'm actually in the process of doing a separate post in my own thread regarding my thoughts on that vid. I was kind of wondering whether that one was yours or not, and now I know, lol. :D Since this is the Wild Stories official release thread, and I already have my own separate thread for my own personal blatherings and opinions, I'm trying to keep them separate as best I can. Though some bleed-over will certainly be unavoidable, lol.

This thread was obviously started to showcase Antony's wonderful work in a professional sense so that customers can see what's being released. I offered to post those releases for him since english is not his first language, and it saves him a lot of time that he coud otherwise use to hopefully schedule, film, edit, etc.

So my postings on here are on his behalf, and therefore contain none of my usual idiocy that can be found by the bushel in my own thread. :shake: :lol2:

And since there has been a massive influx of new members as of late, I will state this for those who don't already know me and my shenanigans around here - I do not personally work with Antony, the owner of Wild Stories Studio. We are on opposite sides of the globe. As mentioned above, I'm simply trying to help him by posting his releases here for everyone to see, just as I would do for other producers if they ask.

I'll have that other posting up shortly. Cheers!
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:00 pm
The stills absolutely look awesome. I've ordered the video and will say more once I've viewed it.
indiefilmfan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:01 pm Hey XJ, I'm actually in the process of doing a separate post in my own thread regarding my thoughts on that vid. I was kind of wondering whether that one was yours or not, and now I know, lol. :D Since this is the Wild Stories official release thread, and I already have my own separate thread for my own personal blatherings and opinions, I'm trying to keep them separate as best I can. Though some bleed-over will certainly be unavoidable, lol.

This thread was obviously started to showcase Antony's wonderful work in a professional sense so that customers can see what's being released. I offered to post those releases for him since english is not his first language, and it saves him a lot of time that he coud otherwise use to hopefully schedule, film, edit, etc.

So my postings on here are on his behalf, and therefore contain none of my usual idiocy that can be found by the bushel in my own thread. :shake: :lol2:

And since there has been a massive influx of new members as of late, I will state this for those who don't already know me and my shenanigans around here - I do not personally work with Antony, the owner of Wild Stories Studio. We are on opposite sides of the globe. As mentioned above, I'm simply trying to help him by posting his releases here for everyone to see, just as I would do for other producers if they ask.

I'll have that other posting up shortly. Cheers!
OK thanks you two. Antony and I have collaborated on several movies in the past, but this one was quite unusual and a little bit of a poser for me, to try and make soemthing that was engaging and watchable and would appeal to a wide customer audience. Antony always feels,w ith some justification, that his movies never seem to sell that well enough or reach enough people, which I guess is what Indie Film Fan is trying to do, to review and promote them.
killercom

Post by killercom »

Hey! I understand perfectly that you have several projects. And this one is bloodless. And the other is called Mandragora VP. But you are not promoting it here, and indeed you are not promoting it anywhere. But it is there that I buy almost everything from you.
Because I am sad that nothing has come out there for a long time. It's time!
Is it really difficult to shoot a clip similar to "Black Magic", where Veronica is shot, stabbed with a knife many times in the titi (or better still in the crotch), but not in a blouse, but naked? It's sexier!
indiefilmfan

Re: "Anger Management"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Some of my additional thoughts on this vid can be found in my own shameless thread here: viewtopic.php?p=135375#p135375

Oh, and here's a monkey with a razor... :D
monkey!.gif
monkey!.gif (4.13 MiB) Viewed 8898 times