Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos_

Post by Admin »

This thread has been moved from the "All Topic Forum" to here. (Producers Forum)
Jib

Re: Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

Post by Jib »

Aditfemi wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:08 pm New navel stabbing video coming soon!

Sneek peek from Saturday's shoot: I stabbed my girlfriend in the navel with a knife. After I pulled it out, I inserted my finger and played with her guts. Can you see how far my finger went into her navel? It felt sooooo good 😉

When is this one coming out?
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New navel stabbing video called Extreme Navel Torture I: An Asian female fitness model is stabbed in the navel with a knife. After the knife is pulled out, the killer inserts his finger into her navel and plays with her guts. She then gets a hard punch to her six pack abs. Will she survive the torture?

This is the most realistic navel torture video I've ever produced! I'm sure you won't find a better one with better special effects ;-)

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/LsNZp
Use this code for a 20% discount, only for the first 5 customers: uukd7ln

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

An Asian fitness model with perfect six pack abs loves it whenever I ask her to torture her own navel. She sent me these pics. Would you like to see a video of her stabbing her own navel with a screwdriver?

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video uploaded to Gumroad called Invincible Abs:

A young and beautiful Asian fitness model was about to be executed. She was exercising her abs so she would look good when she died. The executioner entered the room and the fitness model told her to proceed with the execution. The executioner stabbed the fitness model in the navel with a knife. The fitness model didn't seem to feel it so she continued her crunches with a knife halfway stuck in her navel. The fitness model was so strong that she even suggested to the executioner to stab the knife all the way to the hilt. After almost 1000 crunches, the fitness model got thirsty and got up to make a drink. She was so polite that she offered some water to her executioner. After she fixed her hair, the fitness model continued her crunches. She then noticed the executioner looked bored and the fitness model suggested that she be stabbed in the middle of her six-pack so she would die faster. The executioner complied and stabbed the fitness model in the middle of her perfect abs.

How many crunches could the fitness model do before she died with knife stuck in the middle of her beautiful six-pack abs?

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/mLLSP
Use this code for a 20% discount: ft69fma
The discount code is available for the first 3 customers only, so please don't complain to me if you're not fast enough ;-) From now on, a new video will be uploaded to Gumroad every Friday.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

I was bored so I asked my girlfriend to do a belly dance. It would look better with more accessories so I stuck her navel with a knife. Do you think she's tough enough to continue dancing with a knife stuck in her navel?

Jib

Post by Jib »

Aditfemi wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:41 am I was bored so I asked my girlfriend to do a belly dance. It would look better with more accessories so I stuck her navel with a knife. Do you think she's tough enough to continue dancing with a knife stuck in her navel?

Can we see her face? Even if it’s covered with a mask.

Jib

Post by Jib »

Jib wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 am
Aditfemi wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:41 am I was bored so I asked my girlfriend to do a belly dance. It would look better with more accessories so I stuck her navel with a knife. Do you think she's tough enough to continue dancing with a knife stuck in her navel?

Can we see her face? Even if it’s covered with a mask.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New Asian navel stabbing video uploaded to Gumroad called Bellydancer's Last Dance: A bellydancer is dancing in front of her customer. The customer stabs a sword through the bellydancer's navel and out her back. The bellydancer is then forced to continue dancing. Is she tough enough to finish her final dance? Or will she succumb to her wounds before she finishes? Watch the video to find out!

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/xYvqT
Use this code for a 20% discount, only for the first 3 customers: rz43wtj

Please be quick because the discount code field will disappear after 3 customers have purchased the video!

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Who wants to see my girlfriend getting stabbed in the back and watch as the blade slowwwly comes out of her navel?

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Deadly Dream uploaded to Gumroad: a college girl just got home one hot day. She took her shirt off and went to bed. A burglar came in to steal some stuff. She didn't find anything valuable so she planned to murder the college girl. The burglar took out a knife and started playing with the girl's navel. The girl seemed to enjoy it and even helped the burglar stab her own navel with the knife. After a while, the burglar stabs the knife all the way to the hilt but the girl kept on sleeping. After the burglar left, the girl woke up and started exercising. What would happen when she finally realized that there's a knife stuck in her navel?

You can view the video here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/LMavpC
Use this code for a 20% discount, only for the first 5 customers: qb4rhnd

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

I stabbed my girlfriend in the back with a screwdriver. I love it when the tip came out slowwwly out of her navel :excited: :excited: :excited:

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Extreme Navel Torture II launched at Gumroad: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vAWxS

I asked my girlfriend to torture her own navel. She's wearing a purple bikini top, jeans, and a sexy Korean style sweater. In this video, you can see her stab a screwdriver into her own navel and leave it upright without anything supporting it, all in one continuous shot! Another favorite part of mine is when blood squirted out of her navel when she stabbed the screwdriver deeper into her navel.

If anyone can replicate those scenes, I'll give you access to ALL my videos ;-)

Use this discount code for a 20% discount: 8yzw7rs

Discount code is only available for the first 5 customers! Please understand that dozens of people buy my videos within seconds of launch so you'd better be quick!

noescape123
What is your main fetish?: stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: see movies
Referral: google

Post by noescape123 »

I have purchased but I am really disappointed. I don’t really get the point of doing it by a woman with abs like this. Turns me off somehow… I was hoping to see or hear a good acting but nope. It looks very forced to me and a try hard video to simulate a real stabbing. There is absolutely no story or anything behind it to make something exciting about the video. Better use a normal figure with a telescopic knife… All in all, it's absolutely not worth the $25 :cry:. I think that $5 fits better.
Jib

Post by Jib »

@noescape123
The abs are actually my favorite part of this model, but I agree with you that I would like some sort of plot. Also I’d like to see her face, even if it has to be covered with a mask.