Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

noescape123
What is your main fetish?: stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: see movies
Referral: google

Re: Adit's Asian Navel/Belly Stabbing Videos

Post by noescape123 »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:04 pm OK, I'm just going to say it. That doesn't look at all like a real person, but rather one of those love dolls. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you're doing here, but if you're going to present the victim as a live actress, there has to be some suspension of disbelief, lol. Cheers, though, and thanks for your other work! :clap:
I already stated this in my previous comment without directly stating that it was all fake person. I was just a little disappointed. Tastes do differ. I really like the time and energy that is put into creating these videos to simulate real stabbing/shooting, but it's just not worth the money in this way.

If I feel the need to watch a well simulated stabbing, I will definitely buy it from this producer, but he really needs to do something about the prices else my need to watch will never come :D

That’s my opinion.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

noescape123 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:54 pm
indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:04 pm OK, I'm just going to say it. That doesn't look at all like a real person, but rather one of those love dolls. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you're doing here, but if you're going to present the victim as a live actress, there has to be some suspension of disbelief, lol. Cheers, though, and thanks for your other work! :clap:
I already stated this in my previous comment without directly stating that it was all fake person. I was just a little disappointed. Tastes do differ. I really like the time and energy that is put into creating these videos to simulate real stabbing/shooting, but it's just not worth the money in this way.

If I feel the need to watch a well simulated stabbing, I will definitely buy it from this producer, but he really needs to do something about the prices else my need to watch will never come :D

That’s my opinion.
If you're quick, you can get up to $20 discount.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

A gorgeous Asian fashion model is about to be executed. She wants to look sexy in death so she takes off her shirt. She preferred to die in a sexy white bra and white pants. The executioner wants to stab her in the heart with a sword but the fashion model thinks it would be sexier if she was stabbed in the navel. The execution has no problem with that so she stabbed the sword through the fashion model's navel.

Do you agree with the fashion model that looks sexy with a sword through her navel? Click here to see the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/pstat

This is one of very few videos where my model doesn't wear jeans. Use this code for a 20% discount, only for the first 10 customers: uxpu6kx

The discount field will automatically be disabled after 10 purchases. Be quick if you want a 20% discount!

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New videos:

Extreme Navel Torture III: This time, I stabbed my girlfriend in the back with a screwdriver. I love watching the tip of the screwdriver come out of her navel! However, it's not painful enough for her so she punched herself in the belly to make it even more painful!

Sword Harakiri (free bonus video): A girl decided to commit harakiri. She wrote a goodbye poem on a piece of paper and then used the paper to wrap the blade. She took of her shirt and then plunged the sword through her belly.

Here's the link: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/jvvpu
Here's the discount code for a 20% discount (for the first 10 customers only): xzaopjz

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Here's a sample of my girl stabbing her own navel with a screwdriver:

If anyone can replicate this FX, I'll give you access to all my videos 😉

Go here to see the full video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/vAWxS
Use this discount code for a $10 discount: fm3tdp7
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Oh, come on now... :razz:
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:48 pm Oh, come on now... :razz:
Except you @indiefilmfan, I already told you how to do the trick :razz:
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hmmm, was that how it went, lol? ;-) I'm still trying to figure out how the heck I can review your vids, given the particulars... :roll:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I think it's a simple silicone torso suit, with muscular body shape type. :)
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Deadly Roommate II: Fatal Sunbath

Two young Asian girls were sunbathing and talked until they fell asleep. After a few moments, one of the girls took off her top and continued sunbathing. The other girl then woke up and saw her topless friend, her body gleaming with sweat. She looked aroused so she starts playing with her friend's body... with a knife. Her topless friend was really enjoying it when suddenly there was a sharp pain from her navel. She woke up to find a knife stuck in her navel. Will she survive the sunbath?

Go here to view the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/orysp

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Here's a couple of short clips of me torturing my girlfriend's navel. This best selling video is called Extreme Navel Torture I:

First I stabbed my girlfriend's navel with a small kitchen knife. Note that the knife is embedded deeply in her navel without anything holding it up.

After I pulled the knife out, I inserted my finger into her navel. Can you see how deep my finger went into her? Her guts felt sooooo good, but my finger hurt because her abs squeezed my finger really hard and almost cut out the circulation.

Go here to view the full video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/LsNZp
Use this discount code for a 20% discount: 1m98ub7
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Fashion Model Suicide II:

A young and beautiful Asian fashion model arrived home and decided to commit suicide. She took off her shirt and fixed her hair. Then she took a knife and started posing in front of a mirror, wondering where to stick it. She then decided that she would look great with a knife stuck in her navel. Now she posed in front of the mirror with a knife stuck halfway in her navel and seemed happy with what she saw. After laying down on the bed, she pushed the knife all the way in. She died knowing that she would look good when they finally found her sexy body.

Here's the link: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/sajcv
Use this code for a 20% discount: js04j96

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Who wants to see my girlfriend pull her intestines out from her navel? Very realistic!

Video will be launched next Friday at https://aditfemi.gumroad.com, as usual there will be a 20% discount only for the first 10 customers. Discount code will automatically be disabled after the 10th customer.

indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

I have a strange sudden craving for a twizzler...
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

A fitness model was executed in the most excruciating way possible, but she took it like a champ with her arms behind her head. First I stabbed her navel with a knife and left it stuck there. Then I stabbed her in the middle of her perfect six-pack abs. Watch as blood flows continuously from the puncture wound. I then stuck my fingers into the opening and pulled her intestines out. She died with her guts out and a knife still stuck in her navel.

Her execution took more than 18 minutes? Can you imagine how painful her execution was?

Click here to view: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/iicjku

Use this code for a 20% discount, available only for the first 10 customers (will automatically disable after 10 customers): 0y81mct