Jason's Computer Games - Latest Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Jason's Computer Games - Latest Updates

Post by Jason »

Version 0.50 of my "Shoot the Girls" (STG) computer game is now available. STG is a "pop-up shooter" type game, wherein enemies appear from behind obstacles and fire at the player. This is still an early version and many more updates are planned over time.

Shoot the Girls is an exclusive release for members of my Patreon. So long as you stay a Patreon member, you will have access to all game updates. Join my Patreon here (minimum $3):
https://www.patreon.com/bizarrebattles

Sample game-play videos are available here:
Pistol:
Sub-Machine Gun:
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.

Re: Jason's Computer Games - Latest Updates

Post by Jason »

Sigh - the Content Nazis at Patreon have suspended my account, for Terms of Service violations.
So for now I am not able share any game updates.

My plan is to clean up my Patreon to make it acceptable. Certain game content changes may be required too. Hopefully I am back on Patreon by the end of the year. Stay tuned.
Irish Red

Post by Irish Red »

Jason wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:03 pm Sigh - the Content Nazis at Patreon have suspended my account, for Terms of Service violations.

My plan is to clean up my Patreon to make it acceptable. Certain game content changes may be required too. Hopefully I am back on Patreon by the end of the year. Stay tuned.
Dude!! Find another way to host THE BATTLEs. Please don't cave to the thought police! Rage against the "woke" asshats.
Nicklo
What is your main fetish?: Peril plus snuff. All kinds, stabbing, shooting, strangling. Preferably with tits out.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See answer to question above.
Referral: Deadskirts forum

Post by Nicklo »

Jason wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:03 pm Sigh - the Content Nazis at Patreon have suspended my account, for Terms of Service violations.

Have you looked at SubscribeStar? There don't seem to be any Content Nazis there!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Sheesh - I've been informed by Patreon that they will not entertain any revisions to bring my page into compliance. It seems that they not only look at my page, but anywhere my page links to/from. So it looks like my Patreon page is dead. My deepest thanks to the many of you who have supported me there.
Irish Red wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:33 pm Dude!! Find another way to host THE BATTLEs. Please don't cave to the thought police! Rage against the "woke" asshats.
I agree with your sentiment. It was never my intention to eliminate any game features, but merely to bury the rough edges of the game enough to get by. But Patreon has solved that problem for me!!
Nicklo wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:50 pm Have you looked at SubscribeStar? There don't seem to be any Content Nazis there!
I just did, thanks to your recommendation. Looks like an excellent alternative, and I will shift my efforts there. The main drawback is that supposedly PayPal won't work with SubscribeStar, which may be a problem for some people. Stay tuned, and thanks for your support!
tcladykiller
What is your main fetish?: Shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to have a look at this community and participate.
Referral: DarkPeeps

Post by tcladykiller »

Sorry to hear you're off Patreon, but it doesn't come as a surprise. I do think SubscribeStar would be your next best bet. You might also want to make a newsletter or something so that your patrons can stay in touch in case you get nuked.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I have been informed by SubscribeStar that they want to see the links to my proposed new page as part of the "approval" process. Here it is, but the page is not yet active:
https://subscribestar.adult/jasoncomputergames

Be nice and make the nice people at SubscribeStar happy!
smokeraven
What is your main fetish?: rapier fights, stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To view content and perhaps post information
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by smokeraven »

Jason,

I will be there with bells on! Love the game, thank you for all the fixes and expanding it regularly. If you haven't tried this recently I recommend stopping back and getting up to date, some of the new features make it that much better. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Smokeraven
Jason

Post by Jason »

Good news... my new site at SubscribeStar has been approved. This is generally similar to my old Patreon site:

There is no content yet on the site, but you can join the new site for free as a "Follower," and upgrade later as you may see fit.

One major limitation that SubscribeStar has imposed on me is "no live people" on any site images; only digital art. So this has forced me to modify the banner art and otherwise use digital images on the site (only) -- but all of the live imagery remains in the Bizarre Battles game as before.

I remain very burned out on Bizarre Battles (it has happened before), and my creative energies are going into Shoot the Girls for the time being. I hope to have a new STG upgrade soon.

Finally, STG will now require a license file (for $10) in the same manner as Bizarre Battles. However, my longstanding loyal Patreon members (and you know who you are) will receive a STG license for free.
smokeraven wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:33 pm Jason,
I will be there with bells on! Love the game, thank you for all the fixes and expanding it regularly. If you haven't tried this recently I recommend stopping back and getting up to date, some of the new features make it that much better. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks very much! I'm looking forward to lots of fun and many more updates at the new site.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Good News - Shoot the Girls version 0.55 is now available at my new SubscribeStar site:

Version 0.55 mainly focuses on an extensive alternate gameplay mode, based on the Neon Dark universe (highly recommended). No new content has yet been added to the regular game play mode, but some programming and gameplay improvements have been added that should make the game a smoother experience overall.

Note that a license is now required to unlock the full game (which will unlock both gameplay modes). This is available for $10 and, as usual, once you have purchased the license, all future game updates are included at no extra charge.

Here's sample gameplay video from the new Neon Dark mode:
Jason

Post by Jason »

Apparently there was a glitch in site permissions that required payment to access the demo of Shoot the Girls/Raid on Mallera-9 at my new SubscribeStar site. This was a mistake - the demo information and download was intended to be a public (free) access. Please accept my apologies, and here is the link again in case you want to check out the demo.

My next task is to add some new material to the main Shoot the Girls game.
ogre010
What is your main fetish?: belly stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: for fun
Referral: sexy amazons

Post by ogre010 »

hi jason
is there any news from your bizarrebattle games ?
Jason

Post by Jason »

ogre010 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:05 am hi jason
is there any news from your bizarrebattle games ?
Nothing new - the last update (Version 1.31.3) was posted back in November 2021, and is available for public download from my SubscribeStar page.

I'm currently finalizing another big update to my Shoot the Girls game (also available at SubscribeStar), which should be out within the next two weeks. After that, I plan on turning my attention back to Bizarre Battles.
ogre010
What is your main fetish?: belly stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: for fun
Referral: sexy amazons

Post by ogre010 »

thanks so much my friend
Jason

Post by Jason »

As a perk for paying members (at any level), I've assembled a new comic book called "The Dark Forest," which is an Amazons-vs-Goblins story.

This has the usual Jason blend of violence and perversity. The low price reflects that much of the artwork has been previously released, but the whole is much better than the sum of the parts, and fans of my work will certainly enjoy it. Get it here: