PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2022

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2022

Post by JohnM »

CLICK HERE FOR 2020-2021 UPDATES

CLICK HERE FOR 2018-2019 UPDATES

OLDER UPDATES

If you want a movie and the link no longer works on some of these older listings, please PM me.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Re: PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2022

Post by JohnM »

Studio of the Damned 2
Starring Allie Addison
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

Allie had a new job as a costume designer at a small studio. She was working on a piece when she kept getting the feeling of being watched. She walked out into the studio calling out whomever was teasing her.

Unfortunately for her, it was someone with bad intentions. He lifts her up by her neck and strangles her unconscious. He places her on the chase and proceeds to explore and molest her. After a bit he starting fucking her.

She wakes up eventually, panics and he quickly wraps a garrote around her neck, strangling her. She struggles, but her tiny body is no match for this brute. Eventually, he kills her. Now that she is quiet, he can continues.

He fucks her mouth for a while, then fucks her some more until he finally shoots his load all over her tummy. He leaves her posed for her employer to find and as they usually do, make her disappear so that he can kill another day.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Petite, Attack, Lift Up Strangle, Unconscious, Sexual Assault, Stripping, Garrote Strangle, Necro BJ, Necro Fucking, Foot Views, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K 60FPS MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios (Me)–Learn More:
EMAIL ME

40goth
What is your main fetish?: Catfights, F vs F fights
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like all kind of girl / girl fights
Referral: internet search engine

Post by 40goth »

Dear John, I am trying to send you a custom video request for 2 days now, your system always says its spam, can you please contact me, or do you have any alternative email ?
I am not able to reach you.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

40goth wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:09 am Dear John, I am trying to send you a custom video request for 2 days now, your system always says its spam, can you please contact me, or do you have any alternative email ?
I am not able to reach you.
You could PM me on this site, and I will give you other emails.
I check my spam daily for emails. However, for some reason, any email owned by Microsoft will block my emails going out to you. So, I may have responded and you may not have gotten it. Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, Live are all a no go. Only a small percentage of my customers seem to use those, but, just in case...now you know.

Again, just PM me here or on my forum.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Message Received
Starring Scarlet Skies
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A teenage girl is watching her family home, and making TipTop videos while her father is away for a political convention. She assures him the she is taking care of the pets and locking the doors. She lays down for a nap and a man sneaks in surprising her. He has a message for her and as she begs for her life, he shoots her once in the chest. She looks at him in shock and he shoots her again, killing her.

The girl lies dead on the couch. The man rips her top, exposing his handiwork. He then spends time with the dead teens body. He explores her a bit before getting his cock out and using her feet to stroke it. Then he fucks her in a few positions before creaming all over her belly.

He leaves the prominent politicians dead daughter on the couch as a message that the killer hopes will be received loud and clear.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Begging/Pleading, Multi-Shooting, Fondling, Clothes Ripping, Stockings/Hosiery, Necro Foot Job, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

AND

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Ashley Pays the Price
Starring Ashley Lane
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Ashley arrives home after a hard day at work. She had to fire an employee after he sexually harassed her. And, he did not take the firing very well. So after undressing she soaks in the tub, pleasuring herself. The man, has been in her house the whole time. He dunks her head under water, and takes her to the bedroom where he bound and rapes her.

Then, he forces her on the floor on her knees and make her suck his cock as he holds her in place with a nylon stocking around her neck. As she sucks him off, he keeps the stocking tight enough to reduce her air. And, then, just has he fills her mouth up with his cum, he quickly gets behind her, tightens the stocking and strangles her to death has his cum and her saliva ooze from her mouth. He leaves his dead boss laying on her floor.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Undressing, Bath, Masturbation, Attack, Wrists Tied, Stocking Choke BJ, Stocking Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Beyond The Pale
Starring Nova Maverick
Directed by JohnM
[video width=1280" height=720" mp4=https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/wp-c ... iew_sm.mp4][/video]

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

She sucks the bartenders cock, hopeful that this will be a great final gift. She was cutting him off. After they were done she sits up at the bar, explaining once again, that she was married and very pregnant. She was pretty sure he finally understood as she downed the drink he just spiked.

Later, the bartender sat in his chair, looking over the unconscious girl lying on his bed in his basement studio apartment. She was so beautiful and now, after months of teasing him, she showed her true feelings tonight and he knew she would want this. There was not reason for her to ever go back to her husband. She was his.

He spent some time, fondling her. He lifting her summer dress and rans his hands over her belly then down her mound, letting his fingers slip in to her wet tight pussy. Then he starting fucking her.

She woke up, groggy for a moment then clear, and she struggles. He knew what he had to do. Wrapping his hands around her neck, he strangled the young pregnant woman. She struggled, trying to breath, but the strain of her condition complicated her attempt to survive. She lasted a long time, but eventually he was able to kill the girl. As she lay, beautiful, he could not help but want to do more with her.

He pulled her shoes off, then rubbed his cock on her feet and toes, watching them bend and crimp with the pressure of his head against her digits. This got his more excited and now he let his cock rubs her breasts and belly, then slid down and slip back into her pussy. He started fucking the dead pregnant girl.

He fucked the girl in a few positions, feeling the warm, tightness of her pussy and watching her body and breast giggle to his motions. She stared lifelessly at nothing. Finally he pulled out and emptied his hot load over her pregnant belly and he watched his jizz drip in various directions off of her tight tummy. He posed her then backed away so he could watch as the corpse slowly cooled.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Pregnancy, Drugging, Unconscious, Fondling, Disheveled Clothing, Body Warship, Hand Strangling, Foot Play, Necro Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views.

AND

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

First Date Fail
Introducing Violet
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Billy and Violet are making out. It is their first date and Violet seems to be really into him. They hug, grope and passionately kiss. Then Violet is grabbing at his pants and soon she is sucking on his cock. Billy knows this date is going really well and can't wait to fuck this teenage hottie that he only met the other day at the arcade he manages.

She stops the blowjob right as he is about to finish. She does not want to go any further on the first date. He is not happy, and starts to grope for more, ready to fuck this hot horny bitch. But she resists and he lets his temper get the better of him, pushing her hard and she whacks her head on the table knocking her out.

He is surprised by what happened, but quickly decides to continue to explore her, especially now that she is quiet and not resisting. He uncovers her supple young breasts, then eats her juicy teen pussy. Finally he gets up on her, positions his engorged cock, ready to let it slide into her waiting hole---when she wakes up. They struggle and out of some repressed instinct, he somehow has a garrote and wraps it around her neck, strangling her. She struggles violently, her instinct, clearly to survive. But he is red with rage and continues to murder his date.

Once she is dead, he has plenty of time to finish what he started. He continues to fondle her, eats her pussy, and then fucks her in a couple positions before unloading inside her. He will have to figure out what to do with this dead bitch, but for now, he leaves her posed on the couch.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Making Out, Kissing, BJ, Struggling, Unconscious, Disheveled Clothing, Fondling, Garrote Strangle, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views.

AND

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Wrong Guy To Blackmail 2
Starring Leda Lotharia
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Leda is at her teachers house after school trying under the premise of elevating her grade. They start making out and soon she is giving him a brilliant blowjob. As he settles into complete relaxation as his students teenage lips arouse his cock to new heights of satisfaction, suddenly, she changes gears and is treating him with a knife. In protection mode the teacher tries to calm the clearly psycho girl down. But she has her heart set trying to scare him into giving her money. Suddenly, he grabs the knife and in a struggle, he stabs her in the belly. The pain is so agonizing that she passes out.

Now he has her on his bed, laid out and unconscious and most importantly, disarmed. She is quiet and peaceful and he begins to lust over her. He fondles her, then gets between her legs, licking her delicious schoolgirl pussy. She does not wake. Eventually, he puts his cock in her mouth and fucks it for a while.

When she does start to wake, he puts the knife to her throat, treating her to be good while he continues to molest her. In the process, he realizes this will not end well if he lets her go, so he stabs her again in the belly, locking in the ultimate direction of this scenario.

He continues to fuck the teenage girl, but eventually decides to plunge the knife into her many, many more times, leaving her full of bleeding wounds. She knows she is dying--he can see it in her eyes. As he finishes in her, he plunges the knife in her neck, watching her bleed out and expire. Then he leaves her cooling body on his bed, legs spread, eyes with a blank stare.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Teen/Young, Schoolgirl, Blackmail, Threaten with Knife, Struggle, Belly Stab, Unconscious, Fondling, Molesting, Unconscious BJ, Forced Sex, Multi-Stabbing, Bloody, Body Views.

AND

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"School Crush"
Starring Darcie Belle and Alice Whyte
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: Re-Encoded to full 1920X1080 HD at 60FPS

In an empty chemistry classroom at a local high school, a student blows the school janitor. This relationship has been beneficial. She blows him--he gives her master copies of the tests. Win win. But today, she wants something different.

A girl.

He finds her studying in one of the teachers break rooms. Alone. Young. Pretty. He sneaks up behind her, hits her behind the neck, then smashes her head into the wall---knocking her out. He then injects her with a sleep dug, picks her up and delivers her to his nearly jailbait accomplice.

She approves and makes him leave.

Alice has had a crush on Darcie for months and now, she would be able to do whatever she wanted with her. So, she slowly strips her, playing with her as she does. Soon she is running her tongue over her soft flash and licking and fingering her teenage pussy.

Later, she grabs some toys and forces several unconscious orgasms on Darcie, who moans and groans in her sleep.

The janitor returns and tried to get some, but Alice is possessive. This make the janitor angry. He cannot control his temper and lifts Alice to the counter and violently hand strangles her against the cabinetry until she is dead.

Now, he can spent time with Darcie. He explores and fucks her. But she wakes up, so as he fucks her he has to strangle her with his bare hands. Once she is dead, he keeps fucking her for a bit. Then, he brings Alice onto the table and fucks her too. He switches back to Darcie and cums all over her. He poses the girls, the picks Darcie up to take her back to his closet to mess with her more later.

Fetish Elements:  Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbian, Fondling, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Strap-on, Unconscious, Knock out, Double Hand Strangle, Necro, Foot Views, Body Views.

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Life Ending Session 2
Starring Stella Pharris
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

In this prequel to the original, our "blind man" has found a potential victim. Pretending he is need of therapy, he finds just the right woman, known amongst her peers for sometime getting too involved with her patients. A perfect match for the blind mans sympathetic with copious amounts of pathetic, act.

He arrives and she gets right to work getting to his core problems. As he is blind, she is instantly intrigued to get to work on him. Already excited, she has him strip. Once on her chaise, she starts to unbutton her shirt and fondle herself as he talks. She is very horny.

As the man continues his talk of self doubt, she finishes stripping except for her garter, stockings and heels and at just the right moment, surprises him with her hot mouth around his cock.

She rides him hard and he plunges his cock deep in her tight pussy, her ass slapping his legs. But, the blind man, knowing the time is right, wraps his belt around her neck, pulls her back on him and strangles her while continuing to fuck her.

She is in the throes of passion and intense fear at once as he feels the pleasure of his cock and suffocating pain of the belt around her neck. As she starts loosing her ability to think straight, she is not sure if this is some sort of intense sex play and one of her hands involuntarily rubs her wet pussy as she is dying.

Once the therapist is dead, he fucks her in a few more positions before summing on her belly. He is thankful for her sacrifice and leaves her sprawled out on her chaise. He is satisfied for now, but excited to find new victims in the future.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Belt Strangle, Strangled while Fucked, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

AND

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Fatal Destination
Starring Ginger
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: Re-Encoded to full 1920X1080 HD at 60FPS

Ginger at 18 was doing pretty good for herself. She had a great job as an accounting aide at a medium size company. She just got a nice used car the other day. And, she just got invited to a party...a nice way to end a Friday.

She was a bit over dressed, but it showed off her body well and you never know who one is going to meet at a party. She was driving through an unfamiliar part of town when her new, used car broke down. She left her cell phone at work, so she walked--looking for some place she could use a phone.

Jake and Betty thought they scored big. They had been watching locations and this one recently had trucks unloading stuff. So, they broke in, looked around. It was an office--storage--computers....they would take whatever they could carry.

They heard a knock at the door and that is when their plans changed for the better.

They did not know who she was at first, but quickly established that she was lost and rolled with the scenario of trying to find a phone to call her a tow.

She was young, naive. She waited, small talk with Betty while Jake went out to get the "kit".

What happened to Ginger for the next hour was right out of nightmare. She could never have expected it. No one would. What they did to her, well, let's just say, her death was the only mercy they showed.

Contains: Violence, Teen/Young, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Hostage, Forced Blowjob, R A P E, Bottle R A P E, ANAL R A P E, ANAL R A P E w/ Glass Dildo, ANAL R A P E, , Forced Pussy Licking, Forced Fingering, Strap on R A P E/Anal. Garrote Strangle, DROOLING, Humiliation, Pass Around, Carrying, Dragging, Gag, Rough Rope, Cuffs, DRESS RIPPING, Begging, CRYING, Heels On Whole Time, Body Views.

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Another Satisfied Customer
Starring Freya Von Doom
[video width=1280" height=720" mp4=https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/wp-c ... iew_sm.mp4][/video]

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

As a jury member, you get to see details of the case that might be disturbing. Today, it is a video,
recorded on a smartphone of all the events leading up to and the aftermath of the so called, murder, of the victim.

That's right, I said so called victim, because ladies and gentleman of the jury, you will see that this woman willingly came to my clients home and asked for this service. And my client, doing do diligence, had his helper Kilie record everything including her allergy sniffles.

Let me be clear. You will see with your own eyes, this so called victim, Mrs Doom, ask for my clients services. She will tell my client, that she is at her wits end, and that this is the only way she can get back at her abusive husband. You will see Ms Doom have sex with my client, who, was a willing participant.

Then, you will see my client shoot Mrs. Doom repeatedly in the locations she---yes SHE requested. And finally, you will see my client, stick the silenced gun up inside Mrs Dooms' vaginal tunnel and finish her off. And during this whole process, she is in agony and writhes in pain---a lot. But she begs him to continue.

Ultimately, she dies by multiple gunshot wounds to her small, petite body.

And you will be asked to find my client innocent of murder, for it is not murder if the woman is asking for it!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Reality-Type Footage, Multi-Shooting, Lots of Writhing/Pain, Pussy Shots, Body Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

EMAIL ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Sleepover Massacre
Starring: Whitney, Lexxi, Brandy Alexander, Alana, Mia, Charlie
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: AI Upscaled 225% to 1440X1080

THIS MOVIE IS FULL OF AWESOMENESS--HERE ARE THE KEY POINTS:

#1 Hot high-school girls at a sleepover.

#2 A professional killer arrives, tipped off by an insider at the party, and proceeds to kill everyone with silenced , well-placed shots.

#3 After all the teenage girls are dead, he proceeds to document the placement of his shots. He slowly strips the girls by taking off or cutting off their clothing.

#4 In addition, he takes some liberties by feeling and touching their youthful bodies.

#5 He places all the girls in a pile on the floor before leaving.

Shot Summary:
Lexxi--1-center chest, 2 in left tit
Alana--Headshot
Mia--2 in left tit
Whitney--1 in left tit, 1 in ribcage
Charly--2 in left tit
Brandy--1 in left tit, one in center chest

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Sexual Content, Multi-Silenced Shooting, Stripping, Clothes Cutting, Fondling, Carrying, Body Pile, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: 1466X1080 Upressed MP4 Format

EMAIL ME

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Another favourite of mine from JohnM that's given me lots of pleasure over the years.

Some absolutely superb death scenes and stares and stripping. Brilliant!

I really do miss these multi-girl movies.