Oldie but a goodie.... NEW WEBSITE!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DamselStruction
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is Fem vs. Fem fighting to a decisive finish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this board to enjoy content shared by others, and also to share content that I create myself.
Referral: I was searching for another forum that I remember from the early 2000's and found this board.

Oldie but a goodie.... NEW WEBSITE!

Post by DamselStruction »

Hey Everybody,

It's been a long time since I rock and rolled.

I've been making some new movies, and working on a new website. I'm starting off by posting some of our old stuff that hasn't been available for a while... especially now that Clips4Sale went really lame for the time being.

This is Ashley Grace, she's the Villainess/Punching Bag in "NEO KNOCKOUT" She's the house whore for a bunch of Neo Nazis/Bikers/Drug Dealers and she's in on the crimes too of course. Our story begins as she's kidnapped innocent little SaraLiz and is holding her against her will, trying to shake her down for money.

Thing is she's dumb, soft, and lazy, like most of her type, and that means she's also easy for a sharper girl to trick and trip up. Sara's already unloaded the dumb slut's gun without her knowing... And her soft body's the perfect place for SaraLiz to find out if her Krav Maga "Hard into soft" punching/destruction techniqes are good for more than just the classroom on the weekends.

Any hesitation Sara might have had about using her fists on the bikini Villainess is gone once Ashley, feeling safe behind her gun, decides to punch Sara around a little while interrogating her and trying to get her to give up the money. Having been hit by Neo Nazi Ashley, SaraLiz now has no hesitation about dealing with her unready enemy with an overwhelming counterattack, as her martial arts training guides her to do.

Having gotten free of her handcuffs, SaraLiz now goes after the scantily leather-clad Ashley.
www.VillainessHUMILIATINGDefeat.com

Oddly enough, before the fight, Sara had only thought of punching Ashley in the guts because of the destruction she had been taught to focus there in her Krav Maga courses. But after being hit there several times herself, she's focused on destroying the biker slut's middle and showing no mercy.

It's not just punching a slut in the stomach until her guts are dug and torn and bleeding though, Sara also pounds the gang leader's girlfriend in the swollen face and the scraped up tits and the bleeding pussy.

It started with showing the leather clad pillow biter that she'd been outsmarted...

But once the physical fight starts, Sara is out to humiliate and destroy Ashley with her fists and knees. She's determined to destroy and she knows she's within her rights.
www.VillainessHUMILIATINGDefeat.com

DamselStruction
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is Fem vs. Fem fighting to a decisive finish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this board to enjoy content shared by others, and also to share content that I create myself.
Referral: I was searching for another forum that I remember from the early 2000's and found this board.

VIDEO CLIP ADDED!

Post by DamselStruction »